UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32832 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27171 Mar 13, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even read that idiot's bs anymore. How can you take someone's posts seriously, who acts as if they beat a fully rostered team? They couldn't have done it without the NCAA's help. Only a moron would try to deny it.
Dumbasses who don't know sports refer to it as excuses or crying. It's neither of those. It's just something that is going to be a factor. But they want to pretend. As I've stated, real Bruins I know just smile and take it for what it is...a gift. But they aren't stupid enough to talk smack. They know they would look like a bitch.
I hear what you're saying.
Its always been frustrating to me when fans of certain teams don't understand or refuse to admit they win because they get preferential treatment.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27172 Mar 13, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>I hear what you're saying.
Its always been frustrating to me when fans of certain teams don't understand or refuse to admit they win because they get preferential treatment.
Or when they bitch about their rival cheating, while ignoring their team's cheating.

Only a total dumbass would do that.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27173 Mar 14, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Or when they bitch about their rival cheating, while ignoring their team's cheating.
Only a total dumbass would do that.
only a dumbas would say you're handicapped, because you were caught cheating and now paying the price...SUCsters are still cheating, according to Dillon Baxter, Fiji trips, vacations, women, money, you name it!!! But you're still too stupudv and blind, to see it, even when YOUR OWN PAYERS say it, Marc Tyler, and Dillon Baxter. LMFAO!!!!!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27174 Mar 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I could be wrong, but I have not posted anything after a basketball win, even against the lowly trOJans...so why would I post anything after a basketball win against the 2nd worse team in the Pac-12 (trOJans are the worst)?
As for you football, commentary...I really don't know what to tell you other than Jim Mora is still our coach, and he turned down not only his Alma matter, but he also turned down Texas, because he is a man of honor, he committed to his players and to the school that he is committed to UCLA for the long haul IF UCLA was committed to putting their best foot forward, and the building of the "football only" facility showed UCLA's commitment to Jim Mora. Mora has said he wants to retire from football as a Bruin...the Bruin family adores him, and he adores the Bruin family. He's not like Trojan douchebag coaches that leave the program for greener pastures just for the sake of money...Bruins have integrity, not shady mofos like the SCumbags at South Central.
Right know coach Allred and his son are riding a crest of a wave against chump coaches like the Oregon guy , but wait for there usually early out in the big dance and they will be sent packing back to NM!

#27175 Mar 14, 2014
It's hilarious to read the little bytch Trojan comments about playing at a disadvantage because of sanctions, but the little hypocritical snatch forgets that the entire Pac-12 played at a disadvantage while the cheating condoms were getting paid top dollar for paying at SUC, and being sent to Fiji and flown to other exotic places...cry, cry, cry little bytch!!!! No one cares about your whining, the entire nation is still laughing at your pathetic football program that remains the laughing stock of college football. Bahahaha!!!

#27176 Mar 14, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Right know coach Allred and his son are riding a crest of a wave against chump coaches like the Oregon guy , but wait for there usually early out in the big dance and they will be sent packing back to NM!
Right now Andy Enfield, is feeling like a jackass after all his self created hype...2-20 in the Pac12...While his old school continues to be even better than last season... while the team he was supposed to make better, got worse!!!! LMFAO!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27177 Mar 14, 2014
Now now boys, we must end this needless fighting. At least we can agree on one thing, no one cheated with more authority than the mighty John Wooden. Real Bruin fans are disgusted at the fact that Sam Gilbert doesn't have a statue at Sam Gilbert Pavillion...It's a shame!..Keep on petitioning BFL one day Papa Sam will get his due thanks to real Bruin fans like you.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27178 Mar 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Now now boys, we must end this needless fighting. At least we can agree on one thing, no one cheated with more authority than the mighty John Wooden. Real Bruin fans are disgusted at the fact that Sam Gilbert doesn't have a statue at Sam Gilbert Pavillion...It's a shame!..Keep on petitioning BFL one day Papa Sam will get his due thanks to real Bruin fans like you.
Ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. .good one.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27179 Mar 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Right now Andy Enfield, is feeling like a jackass after all his self created hype...2-20 in the Pac12...While his old school continues to be even better than last season... while the team he was supposed to make better, got worse!!!! LMFAO!!!
Who went farther in the dance last year?, Allred or Endfield?....thats what I thought
BTW - who looked like a jackass last year Allred NM = early out , Endfield FGC = kicked ass deep!?

#27180 Mar 14, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Who went farther in the dance last year?, Allred or Endfield?....thats what I thought
BTW - who looked like a jackass last year Allred NM = early out , Endfield FGC = kicked ass deep!?
Enfield, but it's obvious a monkey dressed in a suit would have coached that group of players to rhe Elite 8...who had more wins this yeat? Who got his ass kixked by the other TWICE? I rest my case, moron.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27181 Mar 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Enfield, but it's obvious a monkey dressed in a suit would have coached that group of players to rhe Elite 8...who had more wins this yeat? Who got his ass kixked by the other TWICE? I rest my case, moron.
Well boy, quit eating ticks off of MBD/BN's arsehoole and put your suit on...LMFAO!....Spinmaster at it once again....Steve Lavin Alfraud was handed the defending Pac 12 champions with a loaded roster the most talented in the conference and he has lost to all the good teams they have faced. The once mighty Ruins are also rans and do not resemble a top 5 program...Delusional Ruin fans every where want a return to the 10 championships they had....In order to do that you have to cheat and pay, that's how it was done in the first place....Without Sam Gilbert FUCLA has won only 1 title and that was with that Cheatin Jim (Ballburner) Harrick......LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27182 Mar 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Enfield, but it's obvious a monkey dressed in a suit would have coached that group of players to rhe Elite 8...who had more wins this yeat? Who got his ass kixked by the other TWICE? I rest my case, moron.
Well at least the lady Trojans are carrying the torch now, its obvious the men aren't doing the job... Football, Basketball, and Baseball, all asskickings by the Mighty Bruins, sc should thank the girls for winning, the men are embarrassing.
LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27183 Mar 14, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Who went farther in the dance last year?, Allred or Endfield?....thats what I thought
"Who went farther in the dance last year?, Allred or Endfield?"

I think your 9yr old son hijacked your computer again,

That statement without a doubt is the dumbest statement on Topix so far, neither were with UCLA or SC last year so what does that matter,

'For the record I don't like Allred at all,

damn your really stupid.

LMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27184 Mar 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who went farther in the dance last year?, Allred or Endfield?"
I think your 9yr old son hijacked your computer again,
That statement without a doubt is the dumbest statement on Topix so far, neither were with UCLA or SC last year so what does that matter,
'For the record I don't like Allred at all,
damn your really stupid.
LMFAO
Let's see last year Enfield's team beat up powerful Georgetown and advanced a few rounds, Alfraud's New Mexico team was butt raped by Ivy league power Harvard..LMFAO!.... No wonder you try and spin and divert..At least Alfraud is consistent his teams always lose to the good teams in or out of the tournament...LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27185 Mar 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Well, yes, anyone with a brain knows that. But idiots will deny, deny, deny.

Come on, what do you expect from dipshits who pretend they played a fully rostered team?! LOL!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27186 Mar 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
'For the record I don't like Alfraud at all,

LMFAO
What a effen fairweather hypocrite! Back when he was hired you were jizzing all over your Wonder Woman Blow up doll....LMFAO

#27187 Mar 14, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, what do you expect from dipshits who pretend they played a fully rostered team?! LOL!!
you're the most stupid poster EVER on sports blogs
anonymous reader

Australia

#27188 Mar 14, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think anyone thinks you had a fully rostered team. What you dont seem to understand is that nobody cares. Are you looking for sympathy ? Your program broke the rules and got cought, now they are paying the the price. what is so hard to understand about that ? You can argue all you want about how unfair the rules are and how the NCAA is picking on you and how everyone else is doing the same thing, but it wont change the fact that you got caught. Quit being a little girl and just accept the punishment.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27189 Mar 14, 2014
anonymous reader wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think anyone thinks you had a fully rostered team. What you dont seem to understand is that nobody cares. Are you looking for sympathy ? Your program broke the rules and got cought, now they are paying the the price. what is so hard to understand about that ? You can argue all you want about how unfair the rules are and how the NCAA is picking on you and how everyone else is doing the same thing, but it wont change the fact that you got caught. Quit being a little girl and just accept the punishment.
Hey Sweet Thang, go back to using Papi Chulo he was more interesting.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27190 Mar 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweet Thang, go back to using Papi Chulo he was more interesting.
He's stupid enough to think he's fooling people.

What do you expect? Idiot thinks we're complaining about the handicap. We're not complaining. We're just saying BFD, you beat a handicapped team. FUCLA couldn't have done it without help from the NCAA. We know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered team (that wasn't even playing for a bowl game)! LOL!!!

Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr Just saying 7,823
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... Tue Buster 23
News 2 Dead After Car Slams Into Tree In Fullerton Sun davy 4
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Mar 26 Lol 4,531
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan '17 SoCalNative 19
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Dec '16 TalCeck Thize Mul... 3
News Church actions cause anger (Jul '08) Dec '16 Bob Harms 24

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages