UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35809 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#26975 Feb 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>why would I be sensitive about that? Are sensitive when people refer to usc as South Central?
Though I think Chosen Traveler was making a presumptuous statement, the correlation between what you are responding to and your exasperating comment does not hold the same merit. Chosen Traveler referred an unfavorable nickname, while your response could be categorized as more likely a double entendre.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#26976 Feb 18, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Though I think Chosen Traveler was making a presumptuous statement, the correlation between what you are responding to and your exasperating comment does not hold the same merit. Chosen Traveler referred an unfavorable nickname, while your response could be categorized as more likely a double entendre.
Your vocabulary is very impresive. Are you a homosexual like most USC grads ? If so, I would love meet up with you some time.&#9825;&#9825; &#9825;
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26977 Feb 18, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that from his rational standpoint, he (like the rest of us) doesnt care to see so much whimsical non-reality that seems to permeate from every post that you and Robbie spew out... HaHa
Not to mention what an idiot he is for assuming it was me who judged the posts. It wasn't.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26978 Feb 19, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Though I think Chosen Traveler was making a presumptuous statement, the correlation between what you are responding to and your exasperating comment does not hold the same merit. Chosen Traveler referred an unfavorable nickname, while your response could be categorized as more likely a double entendre.
The residents of San Bernardino say "San Berdoo" so why would anyone get offended? that's silly. And USC is located in South Central, so why would the USC students get offended? Anyhoo was it easy finding a great paying job after you graduated? and did your SC degree help tremendously, over let's say someone applying for the same job that went to Cal State LB with the same degree? and lastly did you play any sports while you studied at USC?

#26979 Feb 19, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I thought all of you get offended when someone calls your "little" school out there San Berdoo. Kind of like how all the whackos in San Francisco get their panties bunched up if someone from L.A. calls their cesspool peninsula "Frisco"... HaHa
By The way, Mr. Chose Traveler, since you're so proud to have gone to USC, what year did you graduate from USC? I asked you once before, but I guess you didn't read my post.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26980 Feb 19, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention what a genius he is for assuming it was me who judged the posts. It wasn't.
> My bad, Trojan! Coach Artie apologizes for mistaking you as being the judge ... when In actuality, The Coach realized after the fact, that it was CT who judged the posts.
>:)

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26982 Feb 19, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>By The way, Mr. Chose Traveler, since you're so proud to have gone to USC, what year did you graduate from USC? I asked you once before, but I guess you didn't read my post.
There are some things that cogent people like myself want to keep from irrational ones (hint), but the most I will tell you is that I am right around 30 years old. And damn straight, why wouldnt anyone be proud of the university they graduated from...oh, I guess unless it was one of those Cal State universities back in the day when admittance and tuition was low and any lug could attend... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26983 Feb 19, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> My bad, Trojan! Coach Artie apologizes for mistaking you as being the judge ... when In actuality, The Coach realized after the fact, that it was CT who judged the posts.
>:)
Nice to see you just swung and missed and now have strike two against you, but please tell us that when you shortly swing again and strikeout with your next idiosyncrasy that it means you will be forced to sit in the Topix dugout and never be heard from again... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26984 Feb 19, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
You will soon learn that everything that comes out of the mouth of Rob (Bruin For Life) is a presumptuous statement and should be taken in the literal sense as if you are explaining a bedtime story to a 3 year old that wont keep his mouth shut. And believe me, Trojan can tell you far more about Robbie and his contradictive personality then I can.

San Marino, CA

#26985 Feb 19, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>The residents of San Bernardino say "San Berdoo" so why would anyone get offended? that's silly. And USC is located in South Central, so why would the USC students get offended?
So then you mean just like when anyone would refer to the (B)ruins color as "baby blue", "soft blue", or "paisley blue" it merely means because those are the closest colors one can come up with and does not refer in any way to the (B)ruins being known as "child-like",“yieldi ng”, or considered “light-footed”…right? HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26986 Feb 19, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention what an idiot he is for assuming it was me who judged the posts. It wasn't.
Yeah sometimes I get in my mood where instead of being idle and just ignoring, I have to comment and bitchslap the fairy tale committee (Rob, Dechole Man, and Bruise In) back in their proper Aboriginal place known as dreamland!

San Marino, CA

#26987 Feb 19, 2014
Okay CT AGAIN has kicked some Topix assss so time to drive over to Malibu and soak up the rays on another beautiful (University of) Southern California day!!!

FIGHT ON FRIENDS
and
F OFF TO ALL THE OTHER DREAMERS

#26989 Feb 19, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So then you mean just like when anyone would refer to the (B)ruins color as "baby blue", "soft blue", or "paisley blue" it merely means because those are the closest colors one can come up with and does not refer in any way to the (B)ruins being known as "child-like",“yieldi ng”, or considered “light-footed”…right? HaHa
powder blue is actually the original blue, it has changed over the years, it's more like sky blue, or you can call it any color you want, it makes no difference to me or any Bruin fan, in my opinion UCLA has the nicest and classiest uniforms in college football.

#26990 Feb 19, 2014
Time to tell like it is..time to uncover a fake that's been amongs us for at least 4 years, posting under several names:
Let's analyze Zachary Gima:

First -. Zachary Gima claims to be a USC graduate in the class of 2009...FACT IS, Zachary Gima is in fact connected to USC, he IS A STUDENT presently and due to graduate in 2014 - NOT in 2009 as he claimed in an earlier post...so he's lying there.

Secondly, Zachary Gima is also in the Rugy team at USC besides having to spend countless hours of his time in the Engineering department at USC and actually leading a group of students in important energy projects and research. Does anyone really think Zachary Gimia would find the time to post on Topix?

Thridly, if you "google" Zachary Gima USC student, you will see TONS of pictures of Zachary Gima, and NONE of those pirctures match the picture he has on his avatar, NOT ONE!

Fourthly, Zachary Gima, hit the ground running here as well, he was familiart with our thread, and referred to Chosen Traveler as CT in his first post, and who took the time to narrarate to Zach all the different personnas in here in this thread? none other than CT himself. Conclusion? Zachary Gima is a fraud!!!

CHOSEN TRAVELER:
First, when Chosen Traveler first appeared on here, he hit the ground running talking smack and he seemed too familiar with each one of us, especially BN and I. CT talked the smack the same way Fight On did, some of us swore that he was in fact "Fight On" CT denied it, and after a while we moved on, especiall since FO kept posting from El Monte while CT was in San Marino.

Secondly, the picture of CT that he used on his avatar is none other than the pictures that appear on Zachary Gima's USC profile - without a shadow of a doubt, that picure is of Zachary Gima...the problem is that, Zachary Gima has a picture on his profile here, that does not match those found on google...conclusion? Chosen Traveler is a FRAUD!!

FIGHT ON:
first, Fight On has always been a dcik...when CT first came on here he was being constantly "harassed" by a poster that went by "Pete_Carroll" whom would refer to CT as different names (I can't remember exactly} and gay references.

Secondly, even though I always attacked Fight On WAAAAAY more than BN, F.O. would always and relentlessly attack BN and would always defend CT by reminding BN that "pete_carroll" (whom F.O. thinks it was BN all along) how much of a dcik BN was to CT - my question why would F.O. feel offended by BN/"pete_carroll" comments directed at CT?...can it be that F.O. is in fact CT? hence F.O. getting offended about comments not even directed at "him" by "pete_carroll"?

Thirdly, recently Fight On's location appears to now be San Marino, a location that you DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION to change unless you have a Topix avatar.

Fourthly, since the San Marino bust, Fight On has behaved much better, and has launched only two very mild attacks towards BN since the San Marino BUST took place 3 weeks ago by BN himself

Fithly, F.O. has been attacking Zachary Gima the "new" poster, why would he do that to a fellow trojan - unless he's trying to redirect the attention and deflect. It is obvious F.O. is in "desperation mode".

CONCLUSION?? Chosen Traveler, Zachary Gima, and Fight On are all the same person, WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.

This person has stolen the identity of the real Zachary Gima...it is shameful and despicable.
Check out Zachary Gima - https://www.google.com/search...
Zachary Gima

West Covina, CA

#26991 Feb 19, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Time to tell like it is..time to uncover a fake that's been amongs us for at least 4 years, posting under several names:
Let's analyze Zachary Gima:
First -. Zachary Gima claims to be a USC graduate in the class of 2009...FACT IS, Zachary Gima is in fact connected to USC, he IS A STUDENT presently and due to graduate in 2014 - NOT in 2009 as he claimed in an earlier post...so he's lying there.
Secondly, Zachary Gima is also in the Rugy team at USC besides having to spend countless hours of his time in the Engineering department at USC and actually leading a group of students in important energy projects and research. Does anyone really think Zachary Gimia would find the time to post on Topix?
Thridly, if you "google" Zachary Gima USC student, you will see TONS of pictures of Zachary Gima, and NONE of those pirctures match the picture he has on his avatar, NOT ONE!
Fourthly, Zachary Gima, hit the ground running here as well, he was familiart with our thread, and referred to Chosen Traveler as CT in his first post, and who took the time to narrarate to Zach all the different personnas in here in this thread? none other than CT himself. Conclusion? Zachary Gima is a fraud!!!
CHOSEN TRAVELER:
First, when Chosen Traveler first appeared on here, he hit the ground running talking smack and he seemed too familiar with each one of us, especially BN and I. CT talked the smack the same way Fight On did, some of us swore that he was in fact "Fight On" CT denied it, and after a while we moved on, especiall since FO kept posting from El Monte while CT was in San Marino.
Secondly, the picture of CT that he used on his avatar is none other than the pictures that appear on Zachary Gima's USC profile - without a shadow of a doubt, that picure is of Zachary Gima...the problem is that, Zachary Gima has a picture on his profile here, that does not match those found on google...conclusion? Chosen Traveler is a FRAUD!!
FIGHT ON:
first, Fight On has always been a dcik...when CT first came on here he was being constantly "harassed" by a poster that went by "Pete_Carroll" whom would refer to CT as different names (I can't remember exactly} and gay references.
Secondly, even though I always attacked Fight On WAAAAAY more than BN, F.O. would always and relentlessly attack BN and would always defend CT by reminding BN that "pete_carroll" (whom F.O. thinks it was BN all along) how much of a dcik BN was to CT - my question why would F.O. feel offended by BN/"pete_carroll" comments directed at CT?...can it be that F.O. is in fact CT? hence F.O. getting offended about comments not even directed at "him" by "pete_carroll"?
Thirdly, recently Fight On's location appears to now be San Marino, a location that you DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION to change unless you have a Topix avatar.
Fourthly, since the San Marino bust, Fight On has behaved much better, and has launched only two very mild attacks towards BN since the San Marino BUST took place 3 weeks ago by BN himself
Fithly, F.O. has been attacking Zachary Gima the "new" poster, why would he do that to a fellow trojan - unless he's trying to redirect the attention and deflect. It is obvious F.O. is in "desperation mode".
CONCLUSION?? Chosen Traveler, Zachary Gima, and Fight On are all the same person, WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.
This person has stolen the identity of the real Zachary Gima...it is shameful and despicable.
Atta girl snookums you go girl!

San Marino, CA

#26992 Feb 19, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
CHOSEN TRAVELER:
Robbie, I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now I have to agree with 100% of what Trojan says about you. You really are a foolish nutcase who constantly makes stupid accusations when things dont go your way. I really dont care who you claim is who, or for that matter who else you really are (I have been told in PMs about your impersonating). I am on Topix to discuss the threads at hand and give my opinions whether people like them or not. If you want to try to group me in with your other conspiracy theory bullshyt then go ahead and I will just ignore you like I have with that stooge Art Deco Scam. I dont need any of the non-essential crap you or other trolls spew out. I will just funnel my efforts on Trojan, CPEM, BN, even Brew In, and lump you in with all this trollish foolery that takes place around here. I would not be surprised if you are in fact all these trolls and your goal is to discourage any reasonable participation from the rest of us so you can talk to yourself all day long. CPEM now rarely contributes, BN rarely contributes, Brew In rarely contributes, and I am leaning that way too. Hope you are proud of your childlike antics and false implications in your attempt to dilute the integrity of these Topix threads. Dont expect any further responses from me...
USC – WE FIGHT ON AND KICK ASS (WHETHER YOU ARE A TROLL LIKE ROB OR NOT)

San Marino, CA

#26993 Feb 19, 2014
BTW, what IS a fact is the Bruin For Life from San Marino is you Rob...you lying idiot! That alone just shows how fuhked up and twisted your brain is. CONCLUSION: You cant be married or have a chick, just too bizarre... HaHa

#26994 Feb 19, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
BTW, what IS a fact is the Bruin For Life from San Marino is you Rob...you lying idiot! That alone just shows how fuhked up and twisted your brain is. CONCLUSION: You cant be married or have a chick, just too bizarre... HaHa
get the F outta here, the original avatar picture picture you posted back in 2010 is that of Zachary Gima, I remember exactly what that picture looked like. You've been busted and now trying to deflect.

BN and I are friends off this thread and doing anything like that to attack my friend is not something I would consider in a million years. As for using many names, yes jackass I have, never to fool anyone, I got banned many times because fight on would report abuse, and I never paid attention to the topix warnings. Did I post as fight on posting gay ass comments? yes, but only to play the same game he fight on likes to play, never to fool anyone..

As for Private Messages, CPEM is a hypocritical trojan homer that is quick to call people out, except his own condoms, so yes "people" PMd you CPEM to be exact, which I don't give shyt what the hypocrite thinks of me.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26995 Feb 19, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah sometimes I get in my mood where instead of being idle and just ignoring, I have to comment and bitchslap the fairy tale committee (Rob, Dechole Man, and Bruise In) back in their proper Aboriginal place known as dreamland!
Yeah, it was amusing toying with a couple of morons who want to pretend they beat a fully loaded USC team. But it got old.

I can see a CSU grad being that stupid. But I now have serious doubts the other actually graduated from UCLA. The Bruins I know in real life aren't that stupid.

They're kind of enjoying it, but not acting like fools. They know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered team. They know they've gotten a LOT of assistance from the NCAA and most of them are smart enough to recognize it was WAY overboard compared to what they've done to other schools with similar or WORSE violations.

Only complete fools would try to deny that simple fact.

Fight On!!

#26996 Feb 19, 2014
This thread has obviously come to it's conclusion. Too much trolling, and impossible to have any type of intelligent dialogue...I'm done, have fun talking all things Trojan crap on a UCLA thread, I'm sure you'll have a blast with no one to contradict you and call you out as phonies. sayonara, adiós, tsai-jin, goodbye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 55 min Champion 11,208
Gustavo Romo a Snake and not for Baldwin Park 7 hr Not a Bluff 1
News Sheriff's deputies arrest two after high-speed ... (Sep '10) Mon Stand up for kids 24
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Apr 23 Lontae Sims 39
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Apr 23 Kat 444
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) Apr 23 Brent F 106
News Liking Parnell Park (May '08) Apr 22 Amyk819 42

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages