UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#26945 Feb 15, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Or more like Robbie and his 100 multiple handles... HaHa
hey CT, when did you graduate from usc?
Pee Pee Pete

Rosemead, CA

#26946 Feb 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hey CT, when did you graduate from usc?
Oh My Lifer! Why so inquisitive on the graduation date of all the hunks of Troy? Are you following in the footsteps of your mentor and knows pedofile MBD/BN in pursuing younger men?

#26947 Feb 15, 2014
Pee Pee Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My Lifer! Why so inquisitive on the graduation date of all the hunks of Troy? Are you following in the footsteps of your mentor and knows pedofile MBD/BN in pursuing younger men?
why am wasting my time asking them, when the main source is before me ;) tell us Pete, when did Zachy Pooh, and CT graduate from USC? I'm sure you know. ;)

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#26948 Feb 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wen to a Cal State School, did not have the grades or the money to attend UCLA...what about you, when did you graduate from USC?
Well wherever one might attend, an education is important today nonetheless to assimilate within the social order. I earned my degree at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering. Although I may be the utmost of nerds, I do love and support our student athletes and the programs afforded to them. There are a lot of additional stresses a student athlete has to endure while completing their education.

Los Angeles, CA

#26949 Feb 15, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wen to a Cal State School, did not have the grades or the money to attend UCLA...what about you, when did you graduate from USC?
Mechanical Engineering (AME) 2009. How about you?
crying

Bronx, NY

#26950 Feb 15, 2014
Who is a cry baby
Pee Pee Pete

Rosemead, CA

#26951 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Well wherever one might attend, an education is important today nonetheless to assimilate within the social order. I earned my degree at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering. Although I may be the utmost of nerds, I do love and support our student athletes and the programs afforded to them. There are a lot of additional stresses a student athlete has to endure while completing their education.
Oh my Zachy Poo, your big words certainly turn this Bruin on. I remember a one night stand I had with a Zach in Saint Louis, could this be my long lost Zachy Poo???

#26952 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Well wherever one might attend, an education is important today nonetheless to assimilate within the social order. I earned my degree at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering. Although I may be the utmost of nerds, I do love and support our student athletes and the programs afforded to them. There are a lot of additional stresses a student athlete has to endure while completing their education.
that's cool man! I have a nephew that just graduated from Rice B.S.(not BS) in Chemical Engineering. When did you graduate?

#26953 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>Mechanical Engineering (AME) 2009. How about you?
duh, sorry I should have read further. You already answered my question.

#26954 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
Cal State San Berdoo 1983, Business Admin.

#26955 Feb 15, 2014
Pee Pee Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Zachy Poo, your big words certainly turn this Bruin on. I remember a one night stand I had with a Zach in Saint Louis, could this be my long lost Zachy Poo???
get lost pee pee, stop pretending you're a bruin fan.

Los Angeles, CA

#26956 Feb 15, 2014
So what is the relevancy of this thread these days from its original format? Is it primarily a USC versus UCLA airing of dirty laundry?

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26957 Feb 15, 2014
nice sweep this "weekend"
20 & 5 overall & 9 & 3 in Pac 12
Oregon's next week
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#26958 Feb 15, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
So what is the relevancy of this thread these days from its original format? Is it primarily a USC versus UCLA airing of dirty laundry?
STFU Bite On, your act is getting old you're not foolin anyone, take the cucumber out of your arse ya kweer!

#26959 Feb 15, 2014
Bite On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Bite On, your act is getting old you're not foolin anyone, take the cucumber out of your arse ya kweer!
Bite On, stop being adick
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#26960 Feb 16, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
Imposter!!!!!! Nice try Bite On, but Zachary Gima is still a USC student..LMAO!

#26961 Feb 17, 2014
Someone is playing catfish!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26962 Feb 17, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>why am wasting my time asking them, when the main source is before me ;) tell us Pete, when did Zachy Pooh, and CT graduate from USC? I'm sure you know. ;)
> Hey, BFL, the 2015 CFB recruiting wars have started, and Coach Artie sees UCLA and USC have a few verbal commitments. Yours truly, The Coach, bowing to the adoring crowds, is pleased to announce... LSU has 7, 2015 verbal commitments already, two of which are 5-Star recruits. And the "2015 CFB Recruiting Wars" are on ... Rock N' Roll, baby!!!"
>;)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26963 Feb 17, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
nice sweep this "weekend"
20 & 5 overall & 9 & 3 in Pac 12
Oregon's next week
> Bruins lookin' good BN! Getting it together for March Madness! The Coach, talking about basketball? Come on!!! Sigh ... it's a long, long way to CFB season!
>/

#26964 Feb 17, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, BFL, the 2015 CFB recruiting wars have started, and Coach Artie sees UCLA and USC have a few verbal commitments. Yours truly, The Coach, bowing to the adoring crowds, is pleased to announce... LSU has 7, 2015 verbal commitments already, two of which are 5-Star recruits. And the "2015 CFB Recruiting Wars" are on ... Rock N' Roll, baby!!!"
>;)
unfortunately these recriits' commitments don't mean anything yet until they sign. But if this is any indication of what lies ahead, it should be one v amazing NLOI day next year. With so many flips during the year, I really don't get to excited anymore, but LSU always had great classes, that's only thing we can guarantee. Geaux Tigers!! Go Bruins!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 53 min New parent 5,262
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 4 hr TSM 1,746
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) 12 hr Fyi 18
Vineland and Stichman Residents were Lied to At... 12 hr Watching 2
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) Tue HMV TAX FREE GANG 555
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti Tue LM parent 18
Mobile Home Living (Feb '07) Tue Cathy Smith 87

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match