UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35937 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Rebecca

Newbury Park, CA

#26597 Jan 19, 2014
When is the Rebecca is driving to San Dimas, California?

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26598 Jan 20, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW the gapped toothed hillbilly is burning up the Pac 12 LOL, 3 straight blowout losses in the Pac 12.
We knew Enfield wasnt expected to perform any miracles right away. Besides, he was not fortunate enough to "inherit" last years Pac12 champion team either like Alfraud did. Hell, Rob could probably coach the (B)ruins to a winning season this year... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26599 Jan 20, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, I don't know about "powerhouse" but I suppose when we play SUC we could look like one, but then again everyone looks like a powerhouse when playing the SUCsters...I'll take our 15-4 record anyday over 9-9 or 9-24, which is where you will probably finish. Tool making fun of UCLA basketball, try beating someone before popping off. Typical U S CumBag.
See my post above, I am giving you an undeserving vote of confidence... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26600 Jan 21, 2014

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26601 Jan 21, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Our OLine just went Beast Mode. Notice how he said "I wanted to play for a bigger school"? that is the direction of the UCLA program, it is being viewed by many recruits as a go to school.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26603 Jan 22, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Our OLine just went Beast Mode. Notice how he said "I wanted to play for a bigger school"? that is the direction of the UCLA program, it is being viewed by many recruits as a go to school.
read about a 5 star RB they may flip to UCLA today, c/b Interesting Fed 5th

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26604 Jan 23, 2014
> Half a year until CFB season ... Bah, humbug!
>:(

#26605 Jan 23, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it's the #1 RB in the nation Joe Mixon.

On another note, congrats to USC in getting their fist win of theyear in conference...some idiot jackass moron, will however will say that I said "USC will NOT win a conference game this year"...I wonder if he will want another $1000 from me, again! LMAO

#26606 Jan 23, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Half a year until CFB season ... Bah, humbug!
>:(
7 months and 8 days to be exact...longest 7 months of the year...thank God for Spring Football Camp.

San Marino, CA

#26607 Jan 23, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Our OLine just went Beast Mode. Notice how he said "I wanted to play for a bigger school"? that is the direction of the UCLA program, it is being viewed by many recruits as a go to school.
Yup. Amazing what those questionable, 3 star players will say... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26608 Jan 23, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA 69 Colorado 56
Utah 84 U$C 66 ( 1st 4 Pac 12 games U$C minus 80+ average loss by 20)
You must be really proud of your "basketball" school for finally beating a ranked opponent after losing to all the other ones you faced. And I guess you dont want me to bring up that Colorado was without their best player in your game. Sounds rather mediocre to me!

Utah 74, UCLAme 69. Good job (B)ruins! Be proud BN... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26609 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You must be really proud of your "basketball" school for finally beating a ranked opponent after losing to all the other ones you faced. And I guess you dont want me to bring up that Colorado was without their best player in your game. Sounds rather mediocre to me!
don't even go there CT , were a Football school !!!!, 35 to 14 ring a bell??

Besides I feel SC and UCLA are in the same place in Basketball, new coach new system.

Oh 107 to 73 ring a bell ???

LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#26610 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Amazing what those questionable, 3 star players will say... HaHa
and what did you do with all those 5 star players????

Fire your coach and lose to UCLA 35 to 14 LMFAO

#26611 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You must be really proud of your "basketball" school for finally beating a ranked opponent after losing to all the other ones you faced. And I guess you dont want me to bring up that Colorado was without their best player in your game. Sounds rather mediocre to me!
none of this matters, the important thing is getting into the tournament, by the time the tournament comes around UCLA will be playing on all cylinders. I don't think any team will be happy playing UCLAin march madness.

#26612 Jan 23, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Amazing what those questionable, 3 star players will say... HaHa
the current recruiting class rankings are pretty much meaningless until National Signing Day but even so, uCLA is number 16 and USC is number 31...you have 0 5 star recruits so far so don't act like you're able to attract better recruits than us because that is just ludicrous

San Marino, CA

#26613 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>none of this matters, the important thing is getting into the tournament, by the time the tournament comes around UCLA will be playing on all cylinders. I don't think any team will be happy playing UCLAin march madness.
7 of your last 11 games will be on the road. Your over-glorified boys havent proven they can win anywhere BUT Pauly-wanna-a-cracker Pavilion... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26614 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
don't even go there CT , were a Football school !!!!, 35 to 14 ring a bell??
LMFAO
If you want to proclaim that after a two year run to make you feel better, have at it. LMAO! Your (B)ruins remind me of the Chargers who thought they were the best in the West after beating the Broncos during the regular season. Where are they now? But I guessed they were satisified by finally making the playoffs, just like the (B)ruins are happy in their annual Pac12 vs Big12 non-BCS bowl game matchups. The Trojans were part of the greatest BCS bowl game ever played (yes we lost right at the end to Texas with an unreal performance by Vince Young), but what is UCLA proud of? A 30 point victory over mediorce Virginia who played most of the game with their backup QB... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26615 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the current recruiting class rankings are pretty much meaningless until National Signing Day but even so, uCLA is number 16 and USC is number 31...you have 0 5 star recruits so far so don't act like you're able to attract better recruits than us because that is just ludicrous
Putting words in my mouth just like how you bytch that other do that to you...funny! My point is you act like every 3 star, marginal lineman UCLA signs is the second coming of ancient old timers like Jonathan Ogden or Troy Aikman... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#26616 Jan 24, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I also laugh how you guys also fantasize that EVERY de-commit wants to flip over to the (B)ruins. Hell, might as well throw the Florida State QB Coker into that mix too to keep you boys hugging your pillows at night just like Cindy Lou Who on Christmas Eve ... HaHa

#26617 Jan 24, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>7 of your last 11 games will be on the road. Your over-glorified boys havent proven they can win anywhere BUT Pauly-wanna-a-cracker Pavilion... HaHa
That's exactly the same thing about our football team, I see you haven't learned from your past. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) 4 hr Sha 61
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Davis 11,468
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) Mon Oliver Jcat 63
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan '18 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Georgia Levin 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages