UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32908 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26572 Jan 16, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Arent we a little bit quick to judge there BN. The Kiffin family is never out of coaching football at high levels for too long. Cant say the same for your (B)ruin buddy NewHeistal. Good think Fox wanted him for his commentating/guitar-jingle abilities... HaHa
you got any more predictions? Soooooo, U$C was going to blow out UCLA, eh? I would be surprised if they won any pac-12 game this year.:) TWO morons in particular will claim that I've just said they will go winless in conference. Idiots.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26573 Jan 16, 2014
^^^ "they" meaning U$C.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26574 Jan 16, 2014
UCLA 69 Colorado 56
Utah 84 U$C 66 ( 1st 4 Pac 12 games U$C minus 80+ average loss by 20)

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26575 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA 69 Colorado 56
Utah 84 U$C 66 ( 1st 4 Pac 12 games U$C minus 80+ average loss by 20)
they, usc, may not win a Pac-12 game this year...at least one idiot, maybe rwo will interpret what I just said as me saying "usc will NOT win a game thus year"...HILARIOUS!! I can't wait for the trOJan beat down next month at the GayLand Center, you know i will be there.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26576 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>they, usc, may not win a Pac-12 game this year...at least one idiot, maybe rwo will interpret what I just said as me saying "usc will NOT win a game thus year"
Only idiot here is you. That is not the same thing you said about the 2013 season, you moron.(But it is almost as stupid.)

Only thing that is hilarious is your stupidity.

As for your supposed offer to pay up, you welcher...someone who was a man of his word, would have paid up as soon as I proved you wrong. But as usual, you try to deflect, lie, spin.

You make shit up, just as you did about me supposedly defending a "double murderer".

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26577 Jan 16, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only idiot here is you. That is not the same thing you said about the 2013 season, you moron.(But it is almost as stupid.)
Only thing that is hilarious is your stupidity.
As for your supposed offer to pay up, you welcher...someone who was a man of his word, would have paid up as soon as I proved you wrong. But as usual, you try to deflect, lie, spin.
You make shit up, just as you did about me supposedly defending a "double murderer".
my statement is exactly the same as I made before you stupid jackass...I have $1000 all hundies, that I wanted to pay you, why won't you meet me, for the money exchange? Are you so rich, that $1000 is nothing to you?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26578 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>my statement is exactly the same as I made before you stupid jackass...I have $1000 all hundies, that I wanted to pay you, why won't you meet me, for the money exchange? Are you so rich, that $1000 is nothing to you?
It is NOT exactly the same, you freakin' moron. Dang, you're stupid.

As for the $1,000...I'm not rich, but I do pretty well. But that has nothing to do with it. You've proven you're not someone who is honorable. You lie all the time. This time would be no different.

Welcher.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26579 Jan 16, 2014
But even with it NOT being the same...

Claiming we "might not win" a conference game does show what an idiot you are. As if we needed more evidence! LOL!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26580 Jan 17, 2014
Trojan wrote:
But even with it NOT being the same...
Claiming we "might not win" a conference game does show what an idiot you are. As if we needed more evidence! LOL!!
go back and read it, you dumbass, it's no different. Anyhoo, it's gotta be tough being a trOJan these days eh? 38-38...45-14...108-73....3-1, 8-0,5-1...goodnight Trojan.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26581 Jan 17, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>go back and read it, you dumbass, it's no different. Anyhoo, it's gotta be tough being a trOJan these days eh? 38-38...45-14...108-73....3-1, 8-0,5-1...goodnight Trojan.
I don't need to go back, Moron. Unlike you, I know what you wrote.

Your stupidity just goes on & on.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26582 Jan 17, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to go back, Moron. Unlike you, I know what you wrote.
Your stupidity just goes on & on.
cuzb you know I'm right, moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26583 Jan 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>cuzb you know I'm right, moron.
No, Dumbass. I know you're wrong...as always.

As I stated, the remarks were different. But both just as stupid.

You'll never change.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26584 Jan 18, 2014
You're making shitb up as alwats. Is there any truth in you?

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26585 Jan 18, 2014
Usc will be lucky to win one conference game, this year in basketball. Is this the same as saying "USC will NOT win a game this year"? LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26586 Jan 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
You're making shitb up as alwats. Is there any truth in you?
Nobody on this thread makes up more shit than you do.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26587 Jan 18, 2014
BTW, the supposed bb powerhouse in LA just lost to unranked Utah.

I wouldn't have mentioned it, except one idiot acts as if that only happens to USC. ROTFLMAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26588 Jan 18, 2014
Trojan wrote:
BTW, the supposed bb powerhouse in LA just lost to unranked Utah.
I wouldn't have mentioned it, except one idiot acts as if that only happens to USC. ROTFLMAO!!
An the gapped toothed hillbillies team SC, the team " that owns L.A." lost its 5th straight Pac 12 game this time by 19 for a total of minus 112 points in 5 games for a 22 point average loss,
I wouldn't talk about UCLA losing to Utah by 5 on the road, when your boys are dead last in the Pac 12 and 9 & 9 overall.

Just saying..........

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26589 Jan 18, 2014
Trojan wrote:
BTW, the supposed bb powerhouse in LA just lost to unranked Utah.
I wouldn't have mentioned it, except one idiot acts as if that only happens to USC. ROTFLMAO!!
BTW, the supposed bb powerhouse in LA beat the "other" team in L.A. by 34 just a few weeks back, short term memory loss?

also 34 to 14 ring a bell?

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26590 Jan 18, 2014
Trojan wrote:
BTW, the supposed bb powerhouse in LA just lost to unranked Utah.
I wouldn't have mentioned it, except one idiot acts as if that only happens to USC. ROTFLMAO!!
well, I don't know about "powerhouse" but I suppose when we play SUC we could look like one, but then again everyone looks like a powerhouse when playing the SUCsters...I'll take our 15-4 record anyday over 9-9 or 9-24, which is where you will probably finish. Tool making fun of UCLA basketball, try beating someone before popping off. Typical U S CumBag.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26591 Jan 18, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody on this thread makes up more shit than you do.
for example? If I make up so MUUUUUUUUCH shit, bit should be easy for you to name at least one lie if mine...go ahead...waiting....waiting U S CumBag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 23 min Whittier Dad 8,058
Ticketed for parking in my front yard??? (Jan '10) 1 hr Sunset 75
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 1 hr Antz in your Pants 582
News Whittier police arrest three registered sex off... (May '15) 4 hr I know Him 5
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 14 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 3,255
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Fri Librarian gangste... 4,541
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... Apr 18 Georgia Levin 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages