UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32924 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26377 Jan 2, 2014
Puff On USC Trojan Fan Blinded by the Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep those 6th graders from Iowa certainly put up a fight but were no match for LSD in the "Tampa Outhouse Toilet Bowl"...That game was almost as boring as the FUCLA game where a weat VT team took it to FUCLA until the final quarter then Neuheisel's recruits too over..Hundley is vastly overrated definitely not a pro qb. Now go eff youself ya Phagge!...LMFAO!!
> That Rocky Mountain "High" Colorado weed is really torching your brain, Puff On! Well, true Iowa was definitely out of their league playing an elite SEC, CFB team like LSU. But, the game wasn't as close as the score indicated! The Bayou Bengals were playing basically a vanilla offense because of the rainy conditions ... the game did show the Iowa Hawkeyes what kind of athlete they need to recruit to play and win games against the elite CFB teams like LSU and UCLA. Coach Artie does congratulate your Trajons for playing way above their heads against that flag football juggernaut, Frisco State. Come on! Is there really such a thing as a Fresno State?
>:/

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26378 Jan 2, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep those 6th graders from Iowa certainly put up a fight but were no match for LSD in the "Tampa Outhouse Toilet Bowl"...That game was almost as boring as the FUCLA game where a weat VT team took it to FUCLA until the final quarter then Neuheisel's recruits too over..Hundley is vastly overrated definitely not a pro qb. Now go eff youself ya Phagge!...LMFAO!!
poor FagOn he lives to see UCLA fail, and everything is just faking into perfect place for ucla, life must be miserable being you. At least you are what you Always wanted to be, a tranny. LMFAO!!!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26379 Jan 2, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Here's the basic thing "You have to remember" ... The Trajon Crime Syndicate was dishing out $$$ to Bush and who knows who else, thus fielding an illegal, professional college football team. Here's a little fact "You have to remember" ... The NCAA caught you Trajon criminals breaking the NCAA law, and, "You have to remember" ... put you lawless, scallywag, carpetbagging outlaws on probation, stripped you cheaters of a BCS National Championship, and, slapped you banditos with scholarship sanctions. Now ... I'm sure you REMEMBER!
The only thing that hinders the Super-Men of Troy (LMAO!) is not filling the Trojan Horsey with lots and lots of $$$.
>:)
Look who is talking Fart Man. I see your LSU poster boy for bad behavior JerrestMe Hill helped your overrated team get by the Iowa Sockeyes. I heard your fans came up with a somewhat ingenious idea to help his testosterone levels go up. They held up pictures of 14 year old girls in one end zone and then held up pictures of the side of the heads of the opposing team coach staff standing in a parking lot in the other. I see both were successful in helping him "pump" and "punch" through the Iowa cornfield defense. HaHa But as expected, Miles was still proud of his Bayou Vandals getting that win over a hapless, lower tier, unrankled team playing with their backup QB... LMFAO

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26380 Jan 2, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Thanks BFL! The Coach is already looking forward to another 10+ win CFB season.
>:)
Of course you are Fartie. You already have 5 wins mailed in before the season even starts with CFB juggernauts Sam Houston State, Louisiana-Monroe, and New Mexico State, along with perpetual SEC basement dwellers Kentucky and Arkansas... HaHaHaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26381 Jan 2, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> What can Coach Artie say, other than... ho-hum, another 10 win season for LSU! Hey, Fight On, did you hear CT's hilarious quote he made at Pedro's Taco Stand, while watching USC play in the Dust Bowl? While everyone was enjoying Pedro's tacos and ready to enjoy watching the game on Pedro's big-screen TV ... CT, blurts out one of his infamous, ignorant quotes: After seeing for himself, the opponent for his Trajons in the Dust Bowl game on the edge of Area-51... "They do exist... UFO's, little green men, and, and, and... Fresno State". Well, maybe the poor boy did graduate from USC after all!
>:)
Starting the New Years off right still "trolling" along I see Fartie. You would make JerrestMe Hill proud, just like how he trolls along the Baton Rouge middle schools looking for his next "date"... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26382 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>congrats to the to Coach Artieb and the LSU Ti gers on a good win yesterday. Geaux Tigers!!! Go Bruins!!
That was a good win? Oh I forgot, your (B)ruins were also happy playing a non-ranked, overmatched opponent too so I guess you would give congrats to Fart Troll Man and his LSU Bayou Vandals... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26383 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the best way I can describe your situation to you is, your program sold their soul to the devil, and everything you're going thru is the direct result of you wrong choices as a program spear headed by Mike Garrett, whomb told PC, "win at all cost". So your hand were tired by your own selves, it was not because the greedy NCAA didn't like you, as a matter of fact they loved you. The ncaa could hammered you in 2006, they had all the facts, but they waited until you were dethroned you because of all the money usc made them. Go cry a river somewhere else, no one here is feeling sorry for your chatting condoms. FACT!!!!
However you want to label the USC football program (selling soul nonsense, etc) here is the FACT!!!! of it all:

USC - NINE 10+ WIN SEASONS IN THE LAST 12 YEARS!

While your fly-by-night (B)ruins only have 8 season of 10 total wins in your ENTIRE football existence... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..........
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26385 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the best way I can describe your situation to you is, your program sold their soul to the devil, and everything you're going thru is the direct result of you wrong choices as a program spear headed by Mike Garrett, whomb told PC, "win at all cost". So your hand were tired by your own selves, it was not because the greedy NCAA didn't like you, as a matter of fact they loved you. The ncaa could hammered you in 2006, they had all the facts, but they waited until you were dethroned you because of all the money usc made them. Go cry a river somewhere else, no one here is feeling sorry for your chatting condoms. FACT!!!!
Still too stupid to comprehend that I don't care. Just that if those years are asterisked, so are the current years.

You can't cry about us cheating, then claim dominance, as if it's over a non-sanctioned team. You look like a moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26386 Jan 2, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
While your fly-by-night (B)ruins only have 8 season of 10 total wins in your ENTIRE football existence... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..........
That's hilarious!!!

But it won't keep one dumbass from trying to claim dominance after a 10-3 season. LOL!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26387 Jan 2, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>That was a good win? Oh I forgot, your (B)ruins were also happy playing a non-ranked, overmatched opponent too so I guess you would give congrats to Fart Troll Man and his LSU Bayou Vandals... HaHa
yeah a 4 loss team is usually not ranked, you should know that!!! LMFAO!!!

Va Tech was #4 in defense allowing 17 points per game, and having played top teams in their schedule, like Alabama. Congrats for beating a team that had to ranked for being 12-1 with the one loss to SJSU...and besides, only one thing matters here, the ASS-RAPING you received November 30th - 35-14 LMFAO!!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26388 Jan 2, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still too stupid to comprehend that I don't care. Just that if those years are asterisked, so are the current years.
You can't cry about us cheating, then claim dominance, as if it's over a non-sanctioned team. You look like a moron.
sure, why not, go ahead and make those calls to the Pac-12 and the NCAA. Tell them that you and I spoke and we agreed to put an asterisk next to our complete asskickings we gave you,, because we didn't play fair, we had both arms free while you had one of your arms tied. Moron.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26390 Jan 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah a 4 loss team is usually not ranked, you should know that!!! LMFAO!!!
Va Tech was #4 in defense allowing 17 points per game, and having played top teams in their schedule, like Alabama. Congrats for beating a team that had to ranked for being 12-1 with the one loss to SJSU...and besides, only one thing matters here, the ASS-RAPING you received November 30th - 35-14 LMFAO!!!!
Like you, Vagina Tech Sux! That was a very close game for three quarters, Hundley looked like krapp he can run, but his throwing is strictly amateur he won't be a successful pro QB he should take the $ and run while his name is being mentioned. 35-14 is an upset 50-0 is an gang bang arse rapping,the Ruins enjoyed it so much they will be getting more in the next few years..LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26392 Jan 3, 2014
FagOn wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to the Pac 12 they said they don't like Phagges like you and MBD/BN rooting for a team in their conference..LMFAO! They have put an asterisk next to FUCLA cuz of Phagges like you and MBD/BN...LMFAO!!........Mora is heading to Texas, I think Wolffies Texas brothels are putting up the money to pay his salary..LMFAO!!
what's with your new name? "FagOn"? I think it's perfect for you. Good choice.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26393 Jan 3, 2014
FagOn wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you, Vagina Tech Sux! That was a very close game for three quarters, Hundley looked like krapp he can run, but his throwing is strictly amateur he won't be a successful pro QB he should take the $ and run while his name is being mentioned. 35-14 is an upset 50-0 is an gang bang arse rapping,the Ruins enjoyed it so much they will be getting more in the next few years..LMFAO!
keep praying Hundley leaves, only to find out Asianti Woulard is as good as Hundley. Pick your poison, Handley, or Woulard? You're fckeud either way. LMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26394 Jan 3, 2014
Sux DYK For Life wrote:
<quoted text>keep praying Hundley leaves, only to find out Asianti Woulard is as good as Hundley. Pick your poison, Handley, or Woulard? You're fckeud either way. LMFAO
The book on Woulard is that he's all talent and no brain that'swhy no powerhouses recruited him. Interesting how he was set to go to S. Florida, then he made a visit to FUCLA and was seduced by two lady-men who kept him in Manhattan Beach for a weekend, he signed with FUCLA the next day. You and MBD/BN going all our for your Ruins...LMFAO!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26395 Jan 3, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
The book on Woulard is that he's all talent and no brain that'swhy no powerhouses recruited him. Interesting how he was set to go to S. Florida, then he made a visit to FUCLA and was seduced by two lady-men who kept him in Manhattan Beach for a weekend, he signed with FUCLA the next day. You and MBD/BN going all our for your Ruins...LMFAO!!
Jim Mora is not going ANYWHERE, he stated in an L.A. Times article published today, that he informed Texas 2 weeks ago he is not interested of leaving UCLA, and that he is committed to being a Bruin. So much for your prayers, try gong to church and be a better human being, then maybe God might take your prayers serious. Sorry FagOn, you and your $UC trOJans are screwed!!!! ROTFLMFAO

As for Woulard, he won all the skills contrast at the Super11 camp competition. Mora, and Mazzone are smart, they know how to evaluate talent, and from everything I've seen read and heard, the kid is destined to be ac star...size, speed, arm, brains, he's got it all.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#26396 Jan 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Jim Mora is not going ANYWHERE, he stated in an L.A. Times article published today, that he informed Texas 2 weeks ago he is not interested of leaving UCLA, and that he is committed to being a Bruin. So much for your prayers, try gong to church and be a better human being, then maybe God might take your prayers serious. Sorry FagOn, you and your $UC trOJans are screwed!!!! ROTFLMFAO
As for Woulard, he won all the skills contrast at the Super11 camp competition. Mora, and Mazzone are smart, they know how to evaluate talent, and from everything I've seen read and heard, the kid is destined to be ac star...size, speed, arm, brains, he's got it all.
Woulard, all ability no brain, his biggest weakness is his :field vision and decision making...Those two things are what make a great QB not his arms or his legs....Sorry Sweet Thang, then again you and MBD/BN only look at the players krotch to see how good they are...LMFAO!!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26397 Jan 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah a 4 loss team is usually not ranked, you should know that!!! LMFAO!!!
The Trojans ARE ranked Robbie AND we played a team ranked (higher then us even) AND beat them in case you forgot during all your (B)ruin hoopla and Hundley deciding if he bolts to the NFL. But you can pull your panties down out of your crack for awhile as Mora said he is staying in Westwood (at least for another year until some other desperate team teases him if he has another 9 or 10 win season). Wonder if he will regret that decision if Hundley leaves... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26398 Jan 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>As for Woulard, he won all the skills contrast at the Super11 camp competition. Mora, and Mazzone are smart, they know how to evaluate talent, and from everything I've seen read and heard, the kid is destined to be ac star...size, speed, arm, brains, he's got it all.
Except a 5 star rating, pocket awareness, and sound decision-making. Move over Fuller and Bell, sounds like another (B)ruin QB-converted-to-WR to me.. HaHa
football fan

Redondo Beach, CA

#26399 Jan 3, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!! Yeah, sure. You keep telling yourself that it has nothing to do with the sanctions!
What an idiot.
Enjoy it while it lasts. One, maybe two, more years to fully recover. Then it's back to business as usual.
But you can pretend you beat a fully rostered team. You've never worried about looking the fool before. Why start now?! LOL!!!
Lmao ! What a little b!tch this guy is. You sound like such a little girl. Half of the people I work with are usc alumni and I haven't heard any of them using sanctions as an excuse for this season or last. What an a$$ clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 min LMSA Parent 8,166
News Shootings in Whittier, Norwalk areas believed t... 2 hr Acab 2
green lighted west covina 13 ex-member (Mar '12) Fri Spanky 23
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Fri riot illegals 3,255
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr 24 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... Apr 18 Georgia Levin 2
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan '17 SoCalNative 19

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages