UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29782 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26148 Dec 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say hotshot! I will be attending the bowl game of my team (leaving tomorrow) can YOU say the same for a so-called (B)ruin fan? And who would be really "spinning" here when once spews abut fan attendance and doesnt back it up! HaHaHaHa
USC - ONE WIN AWAY FROM HAVING MORE WINS THEN UCLA
UCLA - ON LOSS AWAY FROM HAVING LESS WINS THEN USC
A bowl game on Dec 21st?
Isn't that when the State High School Championships are played ?

I thought the real bowl games started New Years Eve,
LMFAO

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#26150 Dec 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say hotshot! I will be attending the bowl game of my team (leaving tomorrow) can YOU say the same for a so-called (B)ruin fan? And who would be really "spinning" here when once spews abut fan attendance and doesnt back it up! HaHaHaHa
USC - ONE WIN AWAY FROM HAVING MORE WINS THEN UCLA
UCLA - ON LOSS AWAY FROM HAVING LESS WINS THEN USC
The only thing that matters, and has mattered since 2012 is we have WHOOOOOOOOPED!!! the crud of your trOJans...38-28 and 35-14...this is all it matters...we could be 1-12 but if that "1" is against our hated rivals that would be one sweet "1" FACT!!!!!
But good luck beating Fresno State!!! I have a feeling USC is going down!!!! and I'll be there in Vegas making money at the expense of your trOJans!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#26151 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
A bowl game on Dec 21st?
Isn't that when the State High School Championships are played ?
I thought the real bowl games started New Years Eve,
LMFAO
I am not sure you want to be bringing something like this up Nation! You see in our last eight bowl game appearances, we Bruins have only played in one game on New Year’s Eve or later (and lost):(

And to make matters worse, we have a 2-6 record in those bowl games, including a 17-9 loss to those same Fresno State Bulldogs in 2003 :/

Go Bruins! Maybe playing an inferior opponent on New Year’s Eve might be enough of a distraction to get our team a victory this time!

West Hollywood, CA

#26152 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last TWO YEARS:
UCLA's Football record vs. USC 2-0
USC's Football record vs. UCLA 0-2
OUCH!!!!!
Good one Lifer. That spin-twister might just make everyone else forget that we Bruins are 2-6 in our last eight bowl appearances ;)

Go Bruins! Keep our deflections here and not in the game when Hot Rod Hundley is passing!

West Hollywood, CA

#26153 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that matters, and has mattered since 2012 is we have WHOOOOOOOOPED!!! the crud of your trOJans...38-28 and 35-14...this is all it matters...we could be 1-12 but if that "1" is against our hated rivals that would be one sweet "1" FACT!!!!!
!
Good thing what mattered before 2012 was our men's volleyball record ;)

Go Bruins! Like fine wine, we Bruins have a non-vinegar year every now and then!

West Hollywood, CA

#26154 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"A USC person with knowledge of the process said Lupoi's chance of being hired by USC was now "less than zero."
Ya think???? SC has NO CHOICE but to not hire him, wonder where he got the $5000?? must have "found" it in a paper bag, how funny
I love your comedic attempt here Nation. The Improv Space on Gayley in Westwood is looking for a few green comedians willing to be jovial and are good at storytelling ;)

Go Bruins! Brewski, Lifer, and I will support Nation and his new night job!

West Hollywood, CA

#26155 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if you say so. LMFAO USC is a complete joke, will they ever go one week without making the headlines for all the bad reasons? it's freaking hilarious!!!
As a Bruin, I can't speak on that without looking hypocritical Lifer, but I am just glad we got past all our ghastly basket-baller baggage with Coach Benny and even Coach Stevie and that unsuccesful player rape cover up earlier this year ;)

Go Bruins! Maybe Coach Johnny W is watching over our unwell conduct after all!

#26156 Dec 19, 2013
I have not idea what the PPPryck is posting..does anyone ever ready his BS? if he only knew he/she is just wasting his/her time. LMAO

West Hollywood, CA

#26157 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
OUCH!!!!!
Speaking of ouch, has anyone heard from Miss Wolfie lately? I really dislike being the only certified "alternative" Diva around here :/

Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooo Bruins!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26158 Dec 19, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I love your comedic attempt here Nation. The Improv Space on Gayley in Westwood is looking for a few green comedians willing to be jovial and are good at storytelling ;)
Go Bruins! Brewski, Lifer, and I will support Nation and his new night job!
Sorry to tell you this PP but BN can't work anywhere unless I am paid. BN/MBD is my byatch and all proceeds from her work go in my pocket! I own that sluttt, yah she's not much but 5 bucks times a thousand tricks is good gas money from that washed up byatch...LMFAO!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#26159 Dec 19, 2013
PEE PEE PETE USC FAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Well I must admit Coach, it did get a chuckle from me and the other Trojans out here with your bashing of my main squeeze CT and our beloved Trojan crime syndicate ;/
I had to snicker because we belligerent Trojan fans have given up on a tavern search to see our team play. All of the pubs in L.A. have turned us down because of our juvenile criminal behavior. We have decided to join CT at Pedro's Taco Stand to watch our Trojans play Frisco State, that is if Mr. Gonzales lets us in. But your fans had to settle for dancing and drinking beer and cooking that delicious seafood gumbo and sauce picante, and jambalaya at those gigantic World Renown LSU tailgate parties (yummy) But at least we will be able to smell Mr. Pedro's tacos from outside if he doesn't let us girly boys in. ;)
Go Trojans, Go Phil Robertson and your freedom of speech! Go Pedro Gonzales!
Go CT ... and Taco was his name-o!
> Watching the USChickens-Fargo State game on the big screen TV at Mr. Gonzales' Taco Stand isn't so bad ... if you can put up with all of CT's BS. Good luck!
>:)

West Hollywood, CA

#26160 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I have not idea what the PPP is posting..is anyone ever ready for his truthful insight? if he only knew he/she is just wasting his/her time thinking we are on the same intellectual plain as him/her. LMAO
Thanks for all the compliments Lifer, but right now I am much more concerned with our Bruin basket-ballers getting their fannies waxed by Duke :(

Go Bruins! Maybe we can keep it to a 10 point loss for a moral victory!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26161 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Cal St Bakersfield or Duke?
the gappedtooth hillbillie sure picks the hard games to build a program for the mighty trojans
BTW.....35 to 14 troll
Quack, Quack, waddle, waddle
Hey Manhattan_Beach Pryck I predicted Duke by 20 not far off closer than the fantasy you predicted!, Your Ruins should have hired Enfield and scheduled Bakersfield. Stevie Alfraud is a disgrace to Division 1 Coaches, he clearly has a more talented team but has no clue how to coach...Keep him for the next 10 years by that time Bakersfield will schedule FUCLA when they want an easy win..LMFAO!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26162 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>tomorrow at 4:30 on ESPN we should have a good indication as to where our Bruins are when we play Duke.
A weak Duke teams butt rapes FUCLA!!!....LMFAO!! Still up shytz creek without a paddle...Yes the Mighty Steve Alfraud is one fine coach the best since Wooden. Yes indeed Sweet Thang there is a big change in the way he coaches vs Ben Howland, Howlands teams rarely got blown out. Alfrauds teams pyss in their pants when they play ranked teams....You Ruins sure know how to pick em....Should have signed Enfield he's better than Alfraud...LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26163 Dec 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No deflection at all. It is your (B)ruin buddy BN that brought up the National Championships and his erroneous statement of UCLA adding to them while USC subtracts. I AGAIN am merely proving ANOTHER inaccurate or skewed (B)ruin statement... HaHa
IN THE LAST 10 YEARS, USC HAS 21 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, MORE THEN UCLA!
What do you expect from the walking contradiction? A few weeks ago, he called CEO a joke of a coach. But now that he's gone, "we let him walk away". LOL!!

Nevermind the fact we tried to make him the highest paid assistant in the country!

What an idiot.

#26164 Dec 19, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
A weak Duke teams butt rapes FUCLA!!!....LMFAO!! Still up shytz creek without a paddle...Yes the Mighty Steve Alfraud is one fine coach the best since Wooden. Yes indeed Sweet Thang there is a big change in the way he coaches vs Ben Howland, Howlands teams rarely got blown out. Alfrauds teams pyss in their pants when they play ranked teams....You Ruins sure know how to pick em....Should have signed Enfield he's better than Alfraud...LMFAO!!
Bwahahahahahsha!!!!! You must feel like the total complete moronic Coxucking idiot making fun of UCLA losing to the #8 team in the countty, then your trojans become Long Beach State's first win of the season???? What a fcuknig dcik you are. LMFAO!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26165 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahahsha!!!!! You must feel like the total complete moronic Coxucking idiot making fun of UCLA losing to the #8 team in the countty, then your trojans become Long Beach State's first win of the season???? What a fcuknig dcik you are. LMFAO!!!
Not at all spin mistress, over confidence gave LB their 2nd win, I don't expect much til Enfield brings in his own players, FUCLA on the other hand has a loaded team that Howland handed over to Alfraud and he in turn gets blown out by a very weak Duke team. So much for FUCLA being a top tier BB school when you hire a guy like Alfraud it's just a step above NAIA...See it for what it is You guys have a shytty coach...LMFAO!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#26166 Dec 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahahsha!!!!! You must feel like the total complete moronic Coxucking idiot making fun of UCLA losing to the #8 team in the countty, then your trojans become Long Beach State's first win of the season???? What a fcuknig dcik you are. LMFAO!!!
You phagges didn't just lose to Duke, you got blown out by a team with less talent! The Great Steve Alfraud the Savior of Wetwood...LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26167 Dec 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You phagges didn't just lose to Duke, you got blown out by a team with less talent! The Great Steve Alfraud the Savior of Wetwood...LMFAO!!
Cowherd called it yesterday morning: "They're 9-1. Big deal, they haven't played anyone."

Game could go either way tomorrow. I hope the seniors go out with a "W".

Be safe out there, CT!! Don't get a drink poured on you by those classless Bruin fans!!

#26168 Dec 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all spin mistress, over confidence gave LB their 2nd win, I don't expect much til Enfield brings in his own players, FUCLA on the other hand has a loaded team that Howland handed over to Alfraud and he in turn gets blown out by a very weak Duke team. So much for FUCLA being a top tier BB school when you hire a guy like Alfraud it's just a step above NAIA...See it for what it is You guys have a shytty coach...LMFAO!!
yahhhh, 8-2 and #8 is a very "weak team" what an idiot. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Senate approves bill to raise smokin... 3 hr Sedgewick P Hunsa... 9
The Great Take Over of Baldwin Park by Hernande... 4 hr Stop Takeover 1
Raquel Monica Garcia Said She Collected $100,00... 11 hr Dr Ox Tail 6
Tuttle is a Burro 15 hr East 3
Tuttle is a notorious liar 15 hr LA Dodgers 21
News California Senate bills target smoking age, e-c... 16 hr Spreading Knowledge 1
FBI raids local tow company (Oct '14) 19 hr Techie 16
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]