UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,235)

Showing posts 24,681 - 24,700 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Were USC's arms untied when they beat the other 9 teams, including the #5 ranked Stanford Cardinal? what a dumbass!!!
Only dumbass is you, for not knowing the obvious answer to that question.(Which I've answered many times.)
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Best you can do troll???
LMFAO
Quack, Quack 35 to 14,
Notice how you don't deny being a pedofile ..LMFAO!!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
and their NOT a football school any more either, I'll bet your still walking like a duck after that 35 to 14 arsekicking suffered at the hands of the mighty Bruins. Quack, Quack
LMFAO troll
tomorrow at 4:30 on ESPN we should have a good indication as to where our Bruins are when we play Duke.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>tomorrow at 4:30 on ESPN we should have a good indication as to where our Bruins are when we play Duke.
You're up shytts creek with Steve Lavin Alfraud!....LMFAO!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
You're up shytts creek with Steve Lavin Alfraud!....LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

Cal St Bakersfield or Duke?

the gappedtooth hillbillie sure picks the hard games to build a program for the mighty trojans

BTW.....35 to 14 troll
Quack, Quack, waddle, waddle

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
See where usc made a run at UCLA'S coach and recruiter Adrian Klemm, and once again a coach has turned down the mighty Trojans, the days of buying coaches and p layers are over at usc.
Oh and I wonder if Redd is pleased with his decision to bolt from Penn St and languish at usc.
> Interesting, to say the least, that the days of USC buying coaches might be over ... however, the NCAA jury is still out on the days of USC buying players.
>)

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

INTERESTING

Picking the winners of a 64-team college football championship bracket

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/picking-the-w...
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
INTERESTING
More like picking your aynus and nose at the same time...LMFAO!!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Cal St Bakersfield or Duke?
the gappedtooth hillbillie sure picks the hard games to build a program for the mighty trojans
BTW.....35 to 14 troll
Quack, Quack, waddle, waddle
Duke by 20 easy. Alfraud teaches no defense, Duke scores a lot easy night for them over your Ruins. In three years UCLA will be worse than Bakersfield an easy win on someones schedue...LMFAO!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan."]<quoted text>
Duke by 20 easy. Alfraud teaches no defense, Duke scores a lot easy night for them over your Ruins. In three years UCLA will be worse than Bakersfield an easy win on someones schedue...LMFAO!![/QUOTE]
if that does happen which I don't believe it will UCLA still will be light years ahead of the gapped tooth hillbillies team.
LMFAO troll,

BTW 35 to 14 fool,
Quack Quack, still waddling like a duck after the arsekicking Nov. 30th ?????

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Interesting, to say the least, that the days of USC buying coaches might be over ... however, the NCAA jury is still out on the days of USC buying players.
>)
That's a good funny Coach, but we probably should be quiet when it comes to buying......... like buying schedules to play weaker opponents early in our season and even our bowl game opponents ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! "Buy" golly, we have just about guaranteed wins for us in our bowl games!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
INTERESTING
Nation please, maybe interesting for you :/

It sounds like you and this Mister Myerberg have too much time on your hands :/

Go Bruins! We have a probable loss to Duke coming up so we need to focus all our mojo towards that right now!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
if that does happen which I don't believe it will UCLA still will be light years ahead of the gapped tooth hillbillies team.
Nation, might I suggest eliminating this creative nickname you have for the USC basket-baller coach, because those nasty Trojans could easily call our own Coach Stevie "rapist enabler". Let's try to skirt around that shall we :(

Go Bruins! I guess every rug has some dirt under it!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

OOPS! My Bruin apologizes for using the word "skirt" in my last comment, not thinking one bit about the victim of sexual assault and all. To quote Coach Stevie, I will use the same statement he did to hopefully get past my mistake ;)

Over the past week, questions have arisen about my handling of an incident involving a charge of sexual assault made against a student-athlete in 2002, while I was coach of the University of Iowa men's basketball team. At that time, I instinctively and mistakenly came to his defense before knowing all the facts. I wanted to believe he was innocent, and in response to a media question, I publicly proclaimed his innocence before the legal system had run its course. This was inappropriate, insensitive and hurtful, especially to the young female victim involved

Go Bruins! Glad I got that retraction stuff out of the way just like Coach Stevie did last spring!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

gee can PC run clean program anywhere? At sc paying players and family members at Seattle its PHD's

where's there smoke there's fire

win at ANY COST

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/seah...
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
gee can PC run clean program anywhere? At sc paying players and family members at Seattle its PHD's
win at ANY COST
The only smoke is coming from your arrsehole! LMFAO!! Where does it say that Pete Carroll (not to be confused with you trolling as Pete_Carroll lmfao!) had anything to do with this?

You have to remember dooshe, Pete Carroll's idol was Wicked John Wooden, maybe that's where he had his inspiration to let things get out of control, with the exception that Pete Carroll was no John Wooden,that's right he got caught Wooden never did, so if anything you can say that John Wooden was the greatest cheater of all time and that is the only thing that FUCLA has done better than USC in their sports history, Cheat!...Now go back and blow up your hot 20 years younger blow doll wife...LMFAO!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

LMFAO. Chuckie says screw SC but would consider Texas, Oh how the mighty has fallen, but hey Sark was the one they wanted all along.......... ya right !!! LMFAO

http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp...
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO. Chuckie says screw SC but would consider Texas, Oh how the mighty has fallen, but hey Sark was the one they wanted all along.......... ya right !!! LMFAO
Oh yeah the Ruins can boast about the great Steve Alfraud...LMFAO! as their top coach, when you phagges can do better then you may be allowed to speak until then STFU!!!...LMFAO!

More top BB coaches have turned down the job at FUCLA over the last 35 years than any other school. Not even Andy Enfield would lower himself to coach the Ruins...LMFAO!!
Bear Cat

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
win at ANY COST
woot woot!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Once again showing you're not as smart as I thought you were. Easy to say you'd turn someone down, when they never made you an offer.

Sark was saying the exact same thing in the early morning, on the day he was hired! Saban said he wasn't going to Alabama! Mora claimed he never wanted to go to UW. Easy for him to say AFTER he got an extension.

He should have told them, "No. I don't need an extension!" LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,681 - 24,700 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 min sarah 4,848
Sheriff's need tips in finding Baldwin Park mur... (May '13) 1 hr Zita Whitlock 56
WARNING Gang War in Baldwin Park (Oct '12) 1 hr EastLos 90031 20
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Bruno 200,213
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr Uppercut 2,221
gangs of Bolen Parka (Sep '12) 5 hr Check this out 112
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) 5 hr U Disgrace La Puente 43
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 12 at 2:31AM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE