UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29725 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25956 Dec 10, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Love the way I get dragged back into everything. The Welcher is still oh so very butthurt.
That ain't nothin' Mister CPEM. You should see how we Bruins drag fellas into the MBD Hot Tub ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#25957 Dec 10, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a weak excuse Sweet Thang. If anything CPEM gave you a compliment you should thank him. BN is a trolling two faced turd with fake profiles and in those fake profles he was giving out private info about you that pisssed you off, that was long before CPEM gave you the compliment of your life.
Oh my Mister Fight On. Our Bruin Topix crew and our behavior sounds in shambles :/

I sure hope we perform better in our bowl game than we Bruins do here on Topix :(
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25958 Dec 10, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a weak excuse Sweet Thang. If anything CPEM gave you a compliment you should thank him. BN is a trolling two faced turd with fake profiles and in those fake profles he was giving out private info about you that pisssed you off, that was long before CPEM gave you the compliment of your life.
get the F outta here, delusional one.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25959 Dec 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>get the F outta here, delusional one.
Not delusional, just saying it like it is. As you had stated in the past "BN is a two faced pryck". Just agreeing with you Robbie.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25960 Dec 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
When the gapped tooth hillbillies done, have him list all the Basketball Bruins that played Pro, that should keep gappy busy till next football season, LMFAO
Hey SC has a good dental school, maybe they can fix the Hillbillies teeth. ha,ha,
There is your key word "played" Pro (as in old times). That amount dwindles every year for a school supposed to be a "basketball" school like a Duke, Kentucky, or North Carolina. I saw the Lakers game the other night and the two best players on the court were Young and DeRozan. Can you remind me where those two went to school... HaHa

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25961 Dec 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sorry, PPP, but, Sheriff Artie is a law-abiding, law-enforcing man!
>º)
Well if there was ANY truth to that, you would be fired because you have failed to lock up all those LSusing Tigers for all their unruly activity off the field. Your Bayou Vandals just suspended RB Jeryl Brazil (disgrace to that name) for being arrested for the 2nd time in just 6 weeks LMAO. But Les-is-more Miles will surely reinstate him just like they did your other degenerate Jeremy Hill because the Vandals want to beat Alabama and Auburn at ANY underhanded cost. I heard LSuser is going to put them in the same backfield next year under the i (is guilty) formation. You should talk...idiot… LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25962 Dec 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>There is your key word "played" Pro (as in old times). That amount dwindles every year for a school supposed to be a "basketball" school like a Duke, Kentucky, or North Carolina. I saw the Lakers game the other night and the two best players on the court were Young and DeRozan. Can you remind me where those two went to school... HaHa
UCLA currently has 13 former basketball players listed on NBA rosters. In addition to Barnes, Collison, Farmar, Holiday, Hollins, Lee, Mbah a Moute, Muhammad and Watson, that list features Arron Afflalo (Orlando Magic), Trevor Ariza (Washington Wizards), Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves) and Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder).

Not bad heh CT ha,ha,
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25963 Dec 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA currently has 13 former basketball players listed on NBA rosters. In addition to Barnes, Collison, Farmar, Holiday, Hollins, Lee, Mbah a Moute, Muhammad and Watson, that list features Arron Afflalo (Orlando Magic), Trevor Ariza (Washington Wizards), Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves) and Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder).
Not bad heh CT ha,ha,
Rob was right about you, again you show what a double talking back stabbing dooshe bagg pryck you are.The One coach you hate put all those guys there and he was fired. We all know that Steve Alfraud can bring in 6 final fours and send twice as many players to the NBA right dooshe?....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25964 Dec 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwagon fan"]<quoted text>
Rob was right about you, again you show what a double talking back stabbing dooshe bagg pryck you are.The One coach you hate put all those guys there and he was fired. We all know that Steve Alfraud can bring in 6 final fours and send twice as many players to the NBA right dooshe?....LMFAO![/QUOTE]

1st off troll I like how your trying to deflect the asskicking you have been taking here the last two weeks just like the asskicking SC took 10 days ago fool.

2nd I don't hate anyone, even your sorry ass

3rd Howland was a great recruiter, just lost touch with the players the last few years

4th I was answering a real SC fan CT not a troll bandwagon fan such as your self.

5th BFL and I are good so stop trying to start shyt, in fact we have been sending PM's here talking about how you have gotten your asshanded to yourself here the last 2 weeks fool.

LMFAOAH

BTW 35 to 14 FOOL !!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#25967 Dec 10, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, Rob says you're a two faced pryck, you say Rob is a greecey wet-back, now you say all is cool. You guys must be really good friends to say such detestable things about each other and still be "good".
You would be amazed sir how we mend and bond in the MBD hot tub ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#25968 Dec 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad heh CT ha,ha,
Good information Nation, but who is Watson? I thought he was Sherlock's sidekick but if you mean the Duke of Earl, unfortunately I believe he is no longer around :/

And that young fella Lee is no nearer an NBA roster than Malcolm McDowell, but good college try Nation ;)

Go Bruins! So we can't compete with Kentucky and the others anymore. So what!
Bruin For Life

United States

#25969 Dec 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>There is your key word "played" Pro (as in old times). That amount dwindles every year for a school supposed to be a "basketball" school like a Duke, Kentucky, or North Carolina. I saw the Lakers game the other night and the two best players on the court were Younn and DeRozan. Can you remind me where those two went to school... HaHa
Whoa!!! "two best players on the court" Did you hear that Kobe? although you may be right considering how shitty the loser Lakers are now a days, team's worth a shit!! F the Lakers!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#25970 Dec 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad heh CT ha,ha,
yeah, but CT will claim that Young and Derozan are superior player than any of the ones you just mentioned from UCLA...I guess since the suck big elephantDick in football, tey have a better chance to be relevant in Basketball, since the claime to "own in L.A." in that wall mural om their lockeroom. what an effing joke!!! I can't wait for the next UCLA beat down on SUC next month...it's gonna be PAIIIIINFUL. lmao
Bruin For Life

United States

#25971 Dec 10, 2013
I just thought of something...we own L.A. in ALL the major sports...we own the condomes. in football...basketball....and most defiitely Baseball where WE ARE the National Champions!!!

Uhhhhhhhhh, no wonder all these condoms are so butt hurt!!!! we own them trOJies in EVERYTHING!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#25973 Dec 10, 2013
St. John Bosco Jaleel Wadood, says "screw you trOJans, I'm gonna be a Bruin" LMAO
http://www.insidesocal.com/ucla/
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25974 Dec 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I just thought of something...we own L.A. in ALL the major sports...we own the condomes. in football...basketball....and most defiitely Baseball where WE ARE the National Champions!!!
Uhhhhhhhhh, no wonder all these condoms are so butt hurt!!!! we own them trOJies in EVERYTHING!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Hey dyck waaad, you only are up on us in basketball and that is by the size of your pekker a sliver of an inch.. We have more Football National Championships than you fagges, More Baseball National Championships, if it weren't for Sam Gilbert and his cheating buddy John W, you fagges wouldn't have any BB titles so put a * next to your bb titles because they were all obtained while cheating, yes they didn't get caught but it was cheating just the same....Also I own you and MBD,on your knees back to SM Blvd back to work you cheap slutt/bytch!.....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

#25975 Dec 10, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dyck waaad, you only are up on us in basketball and that is by the size of your pekker a sliver of an inch.. We have more Football National Championships than you fagges, More Baseball National Championships, if it weren't for Sam Gilbert and his cheating buddy John W, you fagges wouldn't have any BB titles so put a * next to your bb titles because they were all obtained while cheating, yes they didn't get caught but it was cheating just the same....Also I own you and MBD,on your knees back to SM Blvd back to work you cheap slutt/bytch!.....LMFAO!
LMAO as we speak your condoms are being bitchslapped in all the major sports...now if going down memorey lane makes you feel better then by no means!!! you go girl!!! Bruins bitchslapping condoms, just like BN and I bitchslapping you in all our posts. LMAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25976 Dec 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins bitchslapping condoms, just like BN and I bitchslapping you in all our posts. LMAO
Yes you and MBD are bytch slapping me the way UCLA bytch slapped USC 0-50 two games ago right bytch? LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25977 Dec 10, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you and MBD are bytch slapping me the way UCLA bytch slapped USC 0-50 two games ago right bytch? LMFAO!!
Yup, that's what happened the last time they played USC with a full roster. But hey, it's not a disadvantage to only have about 65 scholarship players. Well, not according to morons. LOL!!

Let them enjoy it while they can. The real Bruins I know aren't really whooping it up. a) They don't get any real satisfaction beating a sanctioned team; Real men wouldn't. b) They know it's temporary.

Fight On! BEAT THE BULLDOGS!!!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#25978 Dec 10, 2013
^^^ dick, the REAL bruins are right here. 35-14 BITCH!!still waiting for answer to my question, lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Organized crime on the rise in the San Gabriel ... (Aug '09) 4 hr jabroni 84
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 10 hr Dave Highland 1,788
older women 11 hr Bull n 2
Review: Moore Property Management 14 hr Deviloseven 7
Pope Accidentally Gouges Out Child's Eye 14 hr Blow George 3
'Maternity tourism' witness held after trying t... Apr 28 Mothly 2
News Woman in birth tourism case arrested Apr 25 ky man 1
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]