UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32718 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25600 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BH is a red shirt Soph...
Yes, but eligible to jump. Not likely he will.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25601 Dec 1, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Not to mention that another year of preparation can only enhance a kid's fundamentals for the game they hope to make a (short) living at.
That is why I am a big proponent of no more "one and done" in basketball. Experience the college life, embrace the institution that gave you a free place to play/stay. I see too many athletes have a pretty good freshman season, then run off to the NBA just because they have been projected as a last first round pick.
If you are really that good, your "game" will still be there a year from now. NBA should definitely require 2 years I college, especially because there is such a limited roster available for NBA athletes!
Any chance we may hear a peep out of CT or CPEM? If not I understand because the game was not even close enough for any sort of rebuttal (CPEM) or bad call/excuse (CT). LOL
Don't include CPEM and CT in the same group, CPEM has always posted with class.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25602 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
don't hurt yourself troll when you fall of your bandwaggon
35 to 14 LMFAO
Nation please, six straight posts chastising this Fight On character. I expect more from for you than such pettiness :/

But as the Bruin Voice of Reason here, I must say we need to grab the frappuccino gusto while we can and enjoy this victory while we had all our stud muffins in place :)

Might I remind my fellow Bruins of the following losses we will incur after this season ends :/

Our top hot tub bookends in Barr and Marsh are gone. Two of our best receivers in Evans and Bell are gone. Jones and Thigpen leaving hurts our running game, and four more of our defensive leaders and contributors in Zumwalt, Graham, Espenesa, and Odighizuma are history too :(

DabNabIt, with Hot Rod Hundley also wanting a possible NFL paycheck to boot, I think I had better invest in the McNeil Corporation, the makers of Mylanta :(

Go Bruins! Let's milk this for all it is worth because next year we may have to use water to make our coco!

West Hollywood, CA

#25603 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Nation, try not to alienate fellow Bruins! I do not like how you scolded Brewski here :/

We still have a bowl game that will be no guarantee. Being wishy washy on who is our Trojan friends or not should be the last thing we Bruins are concerned with :(

We should be worried about recruits those nasty Trojans are still grabbing even though they are under NCAA restrictive construction right now :/

Go Bruins! Let's not start fights amongst each other or we will look like spoiled brat winners!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25604 Dec 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
We got screwed so bad. How much did fucla pay those refs. We still own LA so f uck you slob, your gonna get blown out in your bowl game.
does this mean you will stop posting under This moniker? You frickinh bandwagon fan!!!! Lmfao

#25605 Dec 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Dude those refs were so bad, they cost us the game. No way those gay bruins beat us at home without paying the refs.
wtf are talking about? WE BITCHSLAPPED YOU!! 3TD margin, YOU LITTLE BYTCH!!!! Rotflmfao

West Hollywood, CA

#25606 Dec 1, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Valley is pleasantly mild this morning with a beautiful Bruin colored sky! The sun feels exceptionally warm and nourishing today!!!!!!!!!!
Go Bruins! Let's get that 10th win!!!
Brewski, I apologize for Nation's behavior and belittling of you :/

You have to realize that he is so relieved to finally be able to deliver some response to this Fight On fellow after being schooled week after week by him. It is understandable that he lashed out at fellow Bruins too :/

So while he plays some bite me where is feels good troll game, let's you and I sit down here and figure out how we Bruins can possibly win next year losing all our top players shall we :/

Go Bruins! Please stay Hot Rod or we will have Coach Ricky's son trying to steer our Westwood wagon!

West Hollywood, CA

#25607 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>does this mean you will stop posting under This moniker? You frickinh bandwagon fan!!!! Lmfao
There you are Lifer! Hope to see you lead the underwater eight clap tonight at our special Sunday night hot tub edition at MBD/Nation's pad ;)

I heard Nation is practicing the Bruin hymn underwater with a banana is preparation for tonight's main event ;)

Go Bruins! Oh yes it is a fun time for us right now!

#25608 Dec 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to fools who claim that even with the reductions we have 11 players on each side of the ball?! The same can be said of all the teams that faced PC's USC teams. But they'll cry about those.
I just expect people to be more adult and compare apples to apples. But that's just me. I realize sense and logic are difficult, or more like impossible, for some people.
Congratulations on the win!! As I stated, you should get at least one more next year. It's all good.
8-9 win seasons are down years for us, but not bad for having a partial roster. I know 8-9 win seasons are celebrated in Westwood.
Coach O did OK as an interim, but it's time to find our next coach.
Pete Carroll had a team full of thugs that any other school would have kicked out of the program. he allowed players to get paid and receive benefits from aspiring agents, he knew the agents were in his locker room everyday, and he never did damn thing, therefore he will never get my respect. if I'm a hot shot High School recruit and if I know I can go to USC and run around doing anything that I please, without any repercussions, P cuz USC has a connection the district attorney's office and Carmen Trutanich that he will get me off the hook anytime I get in trouble, yeah I'm going to go to USC, I call that an unfair advantage.

Anyhow, don't try to deflect b the SERIOUS ASS WHOOPING at the hands of L A.'s football KINGS!!!

35-14 BITCHSLAPPING!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#25609 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nation, I went ahead and implemented a potential truce between you and fellow Bruin Brewski. Please let this be a lesson learned for you to refocus and not get caught up in too much self importance and frolicking with so-called trolls :/

---Brewski, I apologize for Nation's behavior and belittling of you :/

You have to realize that he is so relieved to finally be able to deliver some response to this Fight On fellow after being schooled week after week by him. It is understandable that he lashed out at fellow Bruins too :/

So while he plays some bite me where is feels good troll game, let's you and I sit down here and figure out how we Bruins can possibly win next year losing all our top players shall we---

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25610 Dec 1, 2013
where is the troll fight on? most likely crawled under her rock again
bets on when CT will be putting his spin on ???

Monday at the earliest

#25611 Dec 1, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Not to mention that another year of preparation can only enhance a kid's fundamentals for the game they hope to make a (short) living at.
That is why I am a big proponent of no more "one and done" in basketball. Experience the college life, embrace the institution that gave you a free place to play/stay. I see too many athletes have a pretty good freshman season, then run off to the NBA just because they have been projected as a last first round pick.
If you are really that good, your "game" will still be there a year from now. NBA should definitely require 2 years I college, especially because there is such a limited roster available for NBA athletes!
Any chance we may hear a peep out of CT or CPEM? If not I understand because the game was not even close enough for any sort of rebuttal (CPEM) or bad call/excuse (CT). LOL
speaking of one and Dones, have you been watching our basketball team? I have not scene a more fun team on the court then the one we have this year these kids are unbelievable!!I can't wait to go see them play in person at Pauley Pavilion.

regarding see CEPM and CT, not a chance you'll see them anytime soon they only come out of hiding when things are going good for USC. I bet CT has taking another Brazilian vacation, his favorite get away following a devastating loss/ASS WHOOPING/BITCHSLAPPING!!! Rotflmfao!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#25612 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Pete Carroll had a team full of thugs that any other school would have kicked out of the program. he allowed players to get paid and receive benefits from aspiring agents, he knew the agents were in his locker room everyday, and he never did damn thing, therefore he will never get my respect. if I'm a hot shot High School recruit and if I know I can go to USC and run around doing anything that I please, without any repercussions, P cuz USC has a connection the district attorney's office and Carmen Trutanich that he will get me off the hook anytime I get in trouble, yeah I'm going to go to USC, I call that an unfair advantage.
Anyhow, don't try to deflect b the SERIOUS ASS WHOOPING at the hands of L A.'s football KINGS!!!
35-14 BITCHSLAPPING!!!!
Lifer, can we please get away from all this nonsense about political corruption. Remember, our own Bruin alum and ex-Los Angeles Mayor and his backroom dealing making could always be brought up :/

We Bruins need to focus on our bowl game shall we! I request we start a petition tonight (at the hot tub) to the NCAA bowl selection committee with a request our Bruins play Northern Illinois. What do you think of that idea ;)

Go Bruins! Let's get a bowl game preferably close to home, where the weather is mild, and the competition is not to beastly!

#25613 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
well he's a dick to me so screw him.

#25614 Dec 1, 2013
So much for CT's predictions, yet a certain moron lived by CT's predictions. Where are you CT? You trash talking fool!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25615 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Pete Carroll had a team full of thugs that any other school would have kicked out of the program. he allowed players to get paid and receive benefits from aspiring agents, he knew the agents were in his locker room everyday, and he never did damn thing, therefore he will never get my respect. if I'm a hot shot High School recruit and if I know I can go to USC and run around doing anything that I please, without any repercussions, P cuz USC has a connection the district attorney's office and Carmen Trutanich that he will get me off the hook anytime I get in trouble, yeah I'm going to go to USC, I call that an unfair advantage.
35-14 BITCHSLAPPING!!!!
Yes, it was a bitch slapping. No argument there.

But if the PC years were asterisked, so are the scholarship reductions years now. It's pretty simple.

Congrats!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25616 Dec 1, 2013
anyone heard of any suicide's in la puente/el monte area???

wonder why the troll hasn't been on here today?

Maybe a 35 to 14 butt thumping scared the little bytch away, cowardly troll

LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25618 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
So much for CT's predictions, yet a certain moron lived by CT's predictions. Where are you CT? You trash talking fool!!
You didn't think the Bruins were going to win either, or you would've gone to the game. The real Bruin fans were at the game.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25619 Dec 1, 2013
where oh where is my bytch fight on ????

crying in the corner?

35 to 14 bytch, 35to 14.

LMFAO Bytch

#25620 Dec 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
where is the troll fight on? most likely crawled under her rock again
bets on when CT will be putting his spin on ???
Monday at the earliest
fcuk that ahssloe!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) 10 hr Charles 10
Xanies bar, Blues, oc's molly Addyis weed 12 hr backintheday 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 hr LMSA 7,310
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Sat Joe escandon 1,802
News Man stabbed by gang members (Feb '09) Sat Rene Rio 182
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan 6 SoCalNative 19
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Dec 27 TalCeck Thize Mul... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages