UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32325 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25555 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you really are a Christian to forgive the fool fight on, thank goodness I don't have that gene in me, screw that homophobic troll.
May she rot in hell (if there is such a place)
On this day of Thanksgiving I accept your forgiveness as I have forgiven you for all the robust adjectives that you have exclaimed towards me. Enjoy your Turkey on this Thanksgiving day my friend.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25556 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee fool you think the Times is the ONLY publication to cover this story? you really are a clueless fool.
LMFAOAH
Once again you have proved that you are far superior than I. I did not know that another publication existed other than the LA Times. I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. Again, Happy Thanksgiving to you my good friend!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25557 Nov 28, 2013
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/no-19-ucla-routs...

Nice win today, got walk up seats, Zach LaVine excellent off the bench.

anyone know how the "team that own's L.A." did today ??

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25558 Nov 28, 2013
Oh I ee
http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap...

I guess the Gapped tooth fool was too busy bagging on Tim Floyd to coach the "Best team in LA" to a win.

way to stay focused gappie
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25560 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/n o-19-ucla-routs-nevada-0256400 17--ncaab.html
Walk up seats! Wow that is great to hear my good friend.Don't tell me, That New dynamic Coach and Indiana native Steve Alford the 2nd coming of John Wooden gave you those seats? Bench seats next to him I assume? What a great way for us to end the day knowing that The Great BN, man of valor great wealth, class and taste has done it again. A High Roller suite in Las Vegas and now a seat next to Coach Alford on the Bruins Bench. It is indeed a great Thanksgiving knowing that BN has done what none of us are capable of doing especially us in the greater La Pu-Wennie who can only dream of doing what you do my friend. Thank you again for letting us live vicariously through you ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25562 Nov 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Thanksgiving my "Other" Trojan brother
same to CPEM, BFL & BI
I will look at it as an oversight that you did not wish me well Nation, but never-the-less, I gobbled on a big Turkey bone yesterday as I thought about you ;)

Go Bruins! Let's gobble with anyone that wants to be our brother!

West Hollywood, CA

#25563 Nov 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk up seats! Wow that is great to hear my good friend.Don't tell me, That New dynamic Coach and Indiana native Steve Alford the 2nd coming of John Wooden gave you those seats? Bench seats next to him I assume? What a great way for us to end the day knowing that The Great BN, man of valor great wealth, class and taste has done it again. A High Roller suite in Las Vegas and now a seat next to Coach Alford on the Bruins Bench. It is indeed a great Thanksgiving knowing that BN has done what none of us are capable of doing especially us in the greater La Pu-Wennie who can only dream of doing what you do my friend. Thank you again for letting us live vicariously through you ;)
Well Mister Fight On, I must say I was rather embarrassed when I popped in to see my basketball Bruins play the Chattanooga Coo Cho in Paulie the other night :/

Yes we won against those nobodys of course but there were so many empty seats in the once famed complex that I was able to walk down and sit in a couple of seats literally behind Coachie Stevie and the boys. Rather alarming for us Bruins being a Top Twenty Five team and all :(

Go Bruins! Maybe Bill Walton standing on the corner of Westwood and Wilshire and handing out free tickets might help!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25564 Nov 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/n o-19-ucla-routs-nevada-0256400 17--ncaab.html
Zach Lavine is beast!! I hope he stays for more than one year.

#25565 Nov 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you really are a Christian to forgive the fool fight on, thank goodness I don't have that gene in me, screw that homophobic troll.
May she rot in hell (if there is such a place)
as I've said before, to me this is like a fight ring, you battle on it, have another rematch, and along the way you make friends, after a couple of battles, and sometimes you lose them permanently when they hold grudges (CPEM)... there are also battles in which you bring it all time and time again, and you continue to keep everything in prosper b protective (Trojan) and realize it's just trash talk and nothing else. I refuse someone I don't even know (fight on) get inside my skin that way, regardless of how much of a dick he is...life's too brother. I hope you're kicking ass in Veas, how long are ub gonna be there?

#25566 Nov 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oh I ee
http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap...
I guess the Gapped tooth fool was too busy bagging on Tim Floyd to coach the "Best team in LA" to a win.
way to stay focused gappie
the dude is a fool, obviously he doesn't know the culture of the two programs.

#25569 Nov 29, 2013
*** "life's too short"

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25570 Nov 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>as I've said before, to me this is like a fight ring, you battle on it, have another rematch, and along the way you make friends, after a couple of battles, and sometimes you lose them permanently when they hold grudges (CPEM)... there are also battles in which you bring it all time and time again, and you continue to keep everything in prosper b protective (Trojan) and realize it's just trash talk and nothing else. I refuse someone I don't even know (fight on) get inside my skin that way, regardless of how much of a dick he is...life's too brother. I hope you're kicking ass in Veas, how long are ub gonna be there?
Back home today was there from Monday till today, Saw Michael Jackson's One, and "O" had a great meal at Il Mulino New York, Best Italian Veal I have ever had, I keep telling you to try the place, Put $100 and took the points for tomorrow and $100 on the Kings at 10 to 1 to win the cup.
Planet Hollywood has a new deal on the 3 card poker, you can place a bet (I placed $10) and use both your your cards and the dealers. Thursday I got 2 Aces, dealer flipped over the other two Aces, the pay off was 50 to 1 for 4 of a kind, nice little $500 pay off. and YES I cashed in and walked away

#25571 Nov 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Back home today was there from Monday till today, Saw Michael Jackson's One, and "O" had a great meal at Il Mulino New York, Best Italian Veal I have ever had, I keep telling you to try the place, Put $100 and took the points for tomorrow and $100 on the Kings at 10 to 1 to win the cup.
Planet Hollywood has a new deal on the 3 card poker, you can place a bet (I placed $10) and use both your your cards and the dealers. Thursday I got 2 Aces, dealer flipped over the other two Aces, the pay off was 50 to 1 for 4 of a kind, nice little $500 pay off. and YES I cashed in and walked away
got to check Planet Hollywood on my next visit. Feeling really good about tomorrow.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25572 Nov 30, 2013
GO BRUINS
Beat SC

West Hollywood, CA

#25573 Nov 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
GO BRUINS
Beat SC
Oh my, where is everyone Nation? We all need a Bruin hug for support :/

Go Bruins! I have my Mylanta support system ready!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25574 Nov 30, 2013
What a finish on the AU/Bama game, I have NRVER seen that !!!!

OSU/Fla St in the Championship game

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25575 Nov 30, 2013
Then again maybe not, Mo. Or AU could leap over OSU with their poor showing against Unranked Michigan, could be interesting

GO BRUINS
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#25576 Nov 30, 2013
We got screwed so bad. How much did fucla pay those refs. We still own LA so f uck you slob, your gonna get blown out in your bowl game.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25577 Nov 30, 2013
Well, under the circumstances, not shocked by the result.

Congrats, Bruins! More than likely, you'll make it 3 in a row next year, since those circumstances will still be the same, for the most part.

Enjoy!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25578 Nov 30, 2013
Fight On wrote:
We got screwed so bad. How much did fucla pay those refs. We still own LA so f uck you slob, your gonna get blown out in your bowl game.
Come on, they are the best unsanctioned team in LA. He'll cry about me pointing out this simple fact and say we had 11 players on offense and 11 players on defense.

But he's too stupid to see that the same can be said about UCLA's teams during the PC years...they had 11 on each side of the ball. Yet he still cries about the PC dominance. He wants THOSE years to be asterisked for USC, but not THESE years for UCLA. LOL!!

Either those years were asterisked and these are, too, or neither are. You can't have it both ways, unless you want to look like a complete moron.

Regarding the refs...in all sports, you play well enough that the refs can't control the outcome!

Let them enjoy it while they can. They can't compete with a fully rostered USC.

FIGHT ON!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 40 min Reality Bites 6,741
News Yet another South El Monte problem as Departmen... 6 hr concerned res 2
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 15 hr CRIPS RUN WHITTIER 1,367
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Nov '15 Xbix 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages