UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32593 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25387 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Looking as if the Bruins are going to do just what CT said...disappoint us as much as they disappoint THEIR fans.
UA showed they definitely has what it takes to knock off ASU next week. But it may not mean a darn thing if they do.
Come on Bruins!! Don't blow your chance to beat a ranked team this year!!
go trojans!! Please don't lose to another unranked team!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25388 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>prediction was 11-2 for USC - yah, hilarious!!!
You seem to be the only one chuckling here, except for all the rest of us laughing at you... HaHaHaHaHaHa

USC - ONLY NEEDS 1 WIN TO HAVE A 10 WIN SEASON
UCLA - MUST WIN HERE ON OUT TO HAVE ANY CHANCE TO ACHIEVE THAT

#25389 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
So, at best UCLA can end up with the same conference record as USC. "Some" morons thought they were head & shoulders above USC! And that's with scholarship reductions AND an interim coach!!
It's good to be a Trojan...win or lose next week!!
FIGHT ON!! BEAT THE BRUINS!!!
itdoesn't matter moron, after we beat you next week we will be 9-3 and you will be 9 - 4 and we will have bragging rights for another year.

#25390 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
But Big Freaking Loser was just claiming a few weeks ago that they'd be 11-2! LOL!!!
One of these years he'll be right!! Maybe in our lifetime!!!
that was 10-2 but you ALMOST got it right.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25391 Nov 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be the only one chuckling here, except for all the rest of us laughing at you... HaHaHaHaHaHa
Yeah, no kidding!!! What an idiot and a crybaby!!

My guess is he'll be afraid to attend the game. LOL!!!

BEAT THE BRUINS!!!

San Marino, CA

#25392 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta cheer for ASU in the Pac 12 Championship game, I think next weeks game will decide who has home field in that game. ASU will have their hands full against Arizona.
Yeah I guess so. Didnt do me much good ACTUALLY rooting for the (B)ruins yesterday. Sometimes I hate when one of my predictions are too foretelling...

USC #23 AGAINST #22 UCLA
CEO TROJANS 6-1

USC - 5-1 IN THEIR LAST SIX WITH 5 STRAIGHT WINS
UCLA - ONLY .500 IN THEIR LAST 6 GAMES

USC TROJANS 6-2 CONFERENCE/9-3 OVERALL
UCLA BRUINS 5-3 CONFERENCE/8-3 OVERALL
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25393 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Bandwagon Fan
Anyone who claims they are a "fan" of a particular sports team, even though they had no prior support for/interest in the team until that team started winning.
Sound like anyone we know here?
Miss fight on leaves topix for"good" when her beloved SC is losing, but She continues to post under Bruins fans names, BFL, BN & Brewin, all the while bashing UCLA, then "her trojans" start winning again and she comes roaring back as "Miss SC", spewing her homophobic hate all over topix, she must be a sad unhappy little coward.
Yep My Bruins lost last night but fought back in the 2nd half and I'm proud of them, I don't live or die over my Bruins I take the wins and losses as part of life, The sun rose this morning and I will cheer for my Bruins next week again like I do every week. And I'm sure the Bandwaggon troll will continue to be a coward and spew Her hate all week, and thats fine, its what She lives for, the pathetic little thing.
TO CT, trojan & CPEM good luck next weekend and lets hope for a good game.
GO BRUINS!...Beat SC !!
You would be proud of your Bruins. They laid down with their butts in the air allowing ASU to sodomize them in the first half that I'm sure you're proud of. If they played any defence at all in the first half or had a reliable kicker you fagges would be talking shyt right now instead they choked on the big one like you do on hot tub night. You're team has an empty tank and will get rolled by Mighty USC next week. You guys talked shytt all year now you fagges have been silenced, that is the definition of a bandwagon fagge with your pic under the definition....LMFAO!!!

San Marino, CA

#25394 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that was 10-2 but you ALMOST got it right.
Too bad for you that Baylor lost! Texas seems to be the only non-California state that seems to take a chance on placing the poor traveling (B)ruins in a bowl game outside of California. You really might get matched up against Baylor AGAIN... HaHaHaHa

USC 4TH STRING RB (BUCK ALLEN) 21 FOR 145 YDS
UCLA 4TH STRING RB NOVELITY JACK) 16 FOR 86 YDS

Looks like your dazzle (B)ruins are running out of surprises... HaHa
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25395 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a big win for Arizona yesterday.
Ya gotta cheer for ASU in the Pac 12 Championship game, I think next weeks game will decide who has home field in that game. ASU will have their hands full against Arizona. If Zona beats ASU Stanford holds the tie breaker with a head to head win.
Well Sparky looks like another disappointing ending for your beloved Ruins at least you've had years of practice in dealing with short comings on and off the field...LMFAO!!

San Marino, CA

#25396 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no kidding!!! What an idiot and a crybaby!!
My guess is he'll be afraid to attend the game. LOL!!!
BEAT THE BRUINS!!!
HaHa for sure. Rob is being backed into a corner so he will try to play the "dangerous area" card again because he doesnt want the humiliation of wearing his baby blue in the Coliseum.

I read the Rose Bowl attendance yesterday was 70,131. Funny how Trojan haters rag on Coliseum crowds yet here are the (B)ruins at home,#14 in the country, playing another Top 25 team for the PAC-12 South title and that is ALL they can muster up? LMFAO

Looks like even their soft blue and gold bandwagon has a broken wheel or two... HaHa
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25397 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
And you guys ALMOST won a game last night....LMFAO!!

San Marino, CA

#25398 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Looking as if the Bruins are going to do just what CT said...disappoint us as much as they disappoint THEIR fans.

Come on Bruins!! Don't blow your chance to beat a ranked team this year!!
I was truthfully disappointed yesterday by the whimsical thought of a (B)ruin victory, but today it is back to college football reality so now... L-M-F-A-O!!!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25399 Nov 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be the only one chuckling here, except for all the rest of us laughing at you... HaHaHaHaHaHa
You Ruins CHOKED on National TV last night FACT!....LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25400 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a big win for Arizona yesterday.
Ya gotta cheer for ASU in the Pac 12 Championship game, I think next weeks game will decide who has home field in that game. ASU will have their hands full against Arizona. If Zona beats ASU Stanford holds the tie breaker with a head to head win.
Speaking of Bandwagon Kweens it looks like your Co-pilot got lost in the Pasadena Hills, I'm sure we won't hear from "Brew In" til next year or ever again..Heh heh heh heh!......LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25401 Nov 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa for sure. Rob is being backed into a corner so he will try to play the "dangerous area" card again because he doesnt want the humiliation of wearing his baby blue in the Coliseum.
I read the Rose Bowl attendance yesterday was 70,131. Funny how Trojan haters rag on Coliseum crowds yet here are the (B)ruins at home,#14 in the country, playing another Top 25 team for the PAC-12 South title and that is ALL they can muster up? LMFAO
Looks like even their soft blue and gold bandwagon has a broken wheel or two... HaHa
Of that 70 thousand, half were Cheering for ASU..FACT!

#25402 Nov 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
UCLA 3 losses
USC 3 losses
after the Bruins forcefully penetrate their ccok into you, despite having the youngest in college football, you will have 4 and you will continue to be our Bitch..
ASU 38 -UCLA 33 (lucky)
ASU 62 - USC 41 (got raped so bad your coach got fired and left to dry in a parking lot)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25403 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
No. You claimed 11-2 (after a bowl game), Moron.

Not going to bother proving you wrong again. I'm tired of doing that! LOL!!!

#25404 Nov 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad for you that Baylor lost! Texas seems to be the only non-California state that seems to take a chance on placing the poor traveling (B)ruins in a bowl game outside of California. You really might get matched up against Baylor AGAIN... HaHaHaHa
USC 4TH STRING RB (BUCK ALLEN) 21 FOR 145 YDS
UCLA 4TH STRING RB NOVELITY JACK) 16 FOR 86 YDS
Looks like your dazzle (B)ruins are running out of surprises... HaHa
yah, against Colorado, what did he do b against ASU?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25405 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA 3 losses
USC 3 losses
after the Bruins forcefully penetrate their ccok into you, despite having the youngest in college football, you will have 4 and you will continue to be our Bitch..
ASU 38 -UCLA 33 (lucky)
ASU 62 - USC 41 (got raped so bad your coach got fired and left to dry in a parking lot)
BFD if they're young. At least you have a full roster.

Besides, we all know you prefer young boys, with the way you defended the child molesters.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25406 Nov 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>

But the Village Idiot will still TRY to claim their fans are loyal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 3 hr Esther Heckman 3
News Coalition formed to back Washington Boulevard f... (Dec '13) 3 hr Smith Straightin 19
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 3 hr Marantha del Phat... 5
Black Culture: So Better Than Brown 4 hr Hector Casillas 1
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 4 hr Cherokee Loco 83
Ding Dong, Dickhead is Dead! 4 hr Shawn Iam 3
Helicopter by La Mirada Blvd (Apr '10) 4 hr Horace Failqueer ... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages