UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25265 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.......... WTFCWYHTS?
STFU Pepe_Carrol perverted Gramps! LMFAO!! Ya friggin pedofile, can't dispute the facts can you ya pos! LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25266 Nov 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
STFU Pepe_Carrol perverted Gramps! LMFAO!! Ya friggin pedofile, can't dispute the facts can you ya pos! LMFAO!![/QUOTE]
Yawn,
KMFAAH
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25267 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! More stupidity. But thanks for the compliment regarding how intelligent we are.
I know what I am and I know what you are! You're just a wannabe.
what??? "how intelligent we are" huhhhh, no moron, you're not included in that group...you're stupid, remember that.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25268 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I also love how you ignore the fact that I was merely agreeing with CPEM about Kelly. You wrote nothing in response to him suggesting it.
Face it, you've got some kind of sick, homosexual, hard on for me. Get over it. I'm not into it.
With all of the gay stuff you post under you fake I.D.'s, we all know you're just in the closet. You're as much in denial about that as you are regarding your hypocrisy. Pathetic.
bwhahahahaha using my lines I see...you are hilarious sometimes...I almost spewed my coffee on my screen!!! thanks for the laugh though!!!

And no, I only like tall women with long silky thighs, with long silky hair, preferably Brunettes, but blonds are also fine...with blow_job lips and bedroom eyes...so no Trojan, and have no gay thoughts in me...please don't flatter yourself. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25269 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what??? "how intelligent we are" huhhhh, no moron, you're not included in that group...you're stupid, remember that.
LOL!! Too stupid to realize you included ME in your assessment of our alumni. No worries. You're still sad that I can say I graduated from the school of my dreams and you can't.

Keep the ignorance coming, CSU Dumbass! LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25270 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>bwhahahahaha using my lines I see...you are hilarious sometimes...I almost spewed my coffee on my screen!!! thanks for the laugh though!!!
And no, I only like tall women with long silky thighs, with long silky hair, preferably Brunettes, but blonds are also fine...with blow_job lips and bedroom eyes...so no Trojan, and have no gay thoughts in me...please don't flatter yourself. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
Didn't use any of your lines. Just commenting on your latent homosexual tendancies.

And still ignoring the fact you came down on me for merely agreeing with CPEM's suggestion! Didn't get on him for supposedly being arrogant in suggesting we get Kelly. Love it!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

But no, you don't have a sick thing for me! LOL!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25271 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I only like MDB/BN with long silky thighs, with long silky hair, preferably a Brunette wig, but blond is also fine...with blow_job lips and bedroom eyes... no Trojans, I only have gay thoughts in me...I only belong to BN please don't flatter yourself. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
TMI, but we already knew this...LMFAO!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25272 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hilarious! "Grab Kelly" if you could hire anybody you want you would have someone signed by now, don't quit being arrogant, okay? SMH
Well that is sort of a good point Lifer. I guess we can say this from experience back before Coach Jimmy when we thought we could just "grab" those fellas Petersen and Sumerlin :/

Go Bruins! Proving that a 5th choice in Coach Jimmy isn't so bad!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25273 Nov 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll @#1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
TMI, but we already knew this...LMFAO!
[/QUOTE]

Bite me you homophobic troll
Bruin For Life

Dublin, CA

#25274 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Too stupid to realize you included ME in your assessment of our alumni. No worries. You're still sad that I can say I graduated from the school of my dreams and you can't.
Keep the ignorance coming, CSU Dumbass! LOL!!
you can you say you graduated from USC, that's fine, I can also say I graduated from Harvard, it means squatt when we both know what the truth is. bwahahahaha trojan is now believing in his own lies. hilarious!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25276 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you can you say you graduated from USC, that's fine, I can also say I graduated from Harvard, it means squatt when we both know what the truth is. bwahahahaha trojan is now believing in his own lies. hilarious!!!
Don't say "we" when the only idiot who believes that is YOU, Moron.

Still ignoring the fact CPEM first made the suggestion regarding Kelly! LOL!! Face it, you're a sicko who has a hard on for me.

You shouldn't even claim to have graduated from CSU, when you don't know squat about basic economics, NCAA guidelines, the socio-economic factors that dictate policies at a public school located in such a PC environment as L.A., the fundamentals of our criminal justice system, simple math (85 - 10 is a reduction) and a handful of other simple concepts.

We, the taxpayers, should get our money back for that worthless piece of paper you were issued.

West Hollywood, CA

#25277 Nov 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a top 5 job dooshe bagg! USC football is more desirable than the UCLA BB job, how many top guys have turned that job down since Wooden was forced to retire? Oh yeah that's right Coach Steve Alfraud now there is a hall of fame coach. LMFAO! He only got that job cuz Shaka Zulu told FUCLA to go eff themselves and that was right after Butler Coach Brad Stevens told FUCLA to eff them selves as well....LMFAO!!!
Please Mister Fight On, we bruins are just fine with Coach Jimmy and Coach Stevie :)

i will have you know, there is really no reason for us Bruins to go out and hire a big name coach. As long as we get to a western region bowl game that our fans will travel to in football and an invite to the NCAA tournament (ANY region) in basketball, well that is just fine with us mister ;)

Go Bruins! We are happy that Status Quo in Westwood doesn't mean re-inventing the wheel, especially on a fancy car we never get to ride in!

West Hollywood, CA

#25278 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me you homophobic troll
Please Nation, less man on man talk, more Arizona State football :/

Go Bruins! Focus, I think we can win, Focus!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25279 Nov 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm jealous!! why can't PPPete ever say that about me?? I have blow_job lips too!! hence all the requests I get at Bachelor Parties, I am the king of sword swallowing!!!
yeah, we all heard it from Jonathan and PPPryck you love to get facials.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25280 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say "we" when the only idiot who believes that is YOU, Moron.
Still ignoring the fact CPEM first made the suggestion regarding Kelly! LOL!! Face it, you're a sicko who has a hard on for me.
You shouldn't even claim to have graduated from CSU, when you don't know squat about basic economics, NCAA guidelines, the socio-economic factors that dictate policies at a public school located in such a PC environment as L.A., the fundamentals of our criminal justice system, simple math (85 - 10 is a reduction) and a handful of other simple concepts.
We, the taxpayers, should get our money back for that worthless piece of paper you were issued.
really? I challenge you to ask BN, CPEM, CT, FO, BrewIn, Wolfie, if they believe you in fact WENT to USC...I would be shocked if more than one person actually believes you, no USC grad would spend as much time on here acting like a fool, insulting women, minorities, elderly, and wishing death on LOE for getting pulled over for going ONE MILE OVER THE SPEED LIMIT, AND HAVING HIS ENTIRE FAMILY HARASSED - your words. MORON.

West Hollywood, CA

#25281 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you coxucking ignorant douchebag, always contradicting yourself, one should only believe the tv commentators words as factual when the comment favors usc, and demeans ucla, right? You dumbAsshole.
Please Lifer, can we seriously try to focus on Arizona State instead of centering all of your energy in being viciously hostile towards others :/

If we lose this weekend, those nasty Sun Devils win the Southern Division. But then again, if we win and lose to those nasty Trojans, they have a chance to win the title :/

Go Bruins! That Trojan sword has never been so double edged!

West Hollywood, CA

#25282 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, we all heard it from Jonathan and PPPeter you love to get facials.
My partner nor I do not recall saying this, but then again I may have, because as you know there is a lot of passion taking place when we are all in MBD/Nation's hot tub ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#25283 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I also love how you ignore the fact that I was merely agreeing with CPEM about Kelly. You wrote nothing in response to him suggesting it.
Face it, you've got some kind of sick, homosexual, hard on for me. Get over it. I'm not into it.
With all of the gay stuff you post under you fake I.D.'s, we all know you're just in the closet. You're as much in denial about that as you are regarding your hypocrisy. Pathetic.
Well sir, we Bruins resent you using the words homosexual and sick in the same sentence! We widely embrace alternative lifestyles over here in Westwood ;)

But what concerns me more so, are you saying that Lifer has fallen off the Topix rulewagon and begun to post as ulterior characters again? We so thought the medication would take care of that :(

Go Bruins! Lifer's condition remains very serious here fellow Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25284 Nov 20, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>But what concerns me more so, are you saying that Lifer has fallen off the Topix rulewagon and begun to post as ulterior characters again? We so thought the medication would take care of that :(
Yeah, well, we are referring to an idiot who claimed USC wouldn't win one conference game!! What a moron.

A whackjob who uses "we" to refer to himself and the voices in his head. ROTFLMAO!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25285 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, we are referring to an idiot who claimed USC wouldn't win one conference game!! What a moron.
A whackjob who uses "we" to refer to himself and the voices in his head. ROTFLMAO!!!
show me the post that says that...and I will give you $1000.00 you are a pathetic little lying sack of shit little bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted to buy Geodes (Apr '08) 5 hr ONTHEMTN 2
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 9 hr Truth 11
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 12 hr Anaheim ss 1,135
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 12 hr Oh Yes 2
Mayor Lozano Lied to Stichman and Vineland Peop... 19 hr Lozano Liar 2
KlYES Pacheco and Mayor going down with Soccer... 20 hr Guess What 3
Pacheco thinks Soccer League and Church will Sa... 20 hr Not Over 2

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights