UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25223 Nov 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
Only when you don't pay your bytch taxes! Remember whoore I get 110% of your "trick" money, you greedy slutt you.[/QUOTE]

Snore..........yawn,.........s nore.......... yawn ......snooze..........snore
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25224 Nov 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore..........yawn,.........s nore.......... yawn ......snooze..........snore
Sleeping on the job again byatch!?? Back to work back to the streets with you missy.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25225 Nov 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
Sleeping on the job again byatch!?? Back to work back to the streets with you missy.[/QUOTE]

Snore,.......yawn,,,,,,,,,,far t..........snore

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25226 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW CEO or Del Rio?
Definitely not Del Rio.

If not CEO, it better be somebody who's going to knock me off my feet. No bland vanilla "safe" hire; this has to be an "I'm-betting-all-my-chips " type of hire. Because that's the spirit/energy that CEO brings. There are only two, maybe three, coaches out there that have that sort of "wow" to them that would fit that description:

Not Saban (although that would be a shocker, I don't want the SEC mentality)
Not Miles (see above)
Not Rural Creyer (all of a sudden the BCS is crap because it isn't giving you what you earned? Where was that mentality when you were getting handed BCS berths at Florida?)

Sumlin and Petersen. I'm still somewhat hesitant about Petersen, but he is a showstopper. Sumlin would be a coup for the ages. If you can't get either of those, then hand the reins over to CEO for another season and pick up Chip Kelly off the NFL scrap heap next year (he's done after next season).

No matter what, though, make sure CEO remains a Trojan. Use the proceeds from the sale of CEO-emblazoned t-shirts to endow his salary. I like this image: http://lostangelesblog.com/wp-content/uploads...

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25227 Nov 19, 2013
Oh, forgot the third "knock-your-socks-off " hire:

Chucky

That would definitely get the recruits' attention.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25228 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore,.......yawn,,,,,,,,,,far t..........snore
TMI Nation!!!:(

The rest of us would rather fantasize about bedroom activity, not be reminded of the reality that Mrs. MBD has to live with. I can't imagine that HE enjoys your sleeping behavior :/

Go Bruins! Nation please, no "bubbles" in the hot tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#25229 Nov 19, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely not Del Rio.
If not CEO, it better be somebody who's going to knock me off my feet. No bland vanilla "safe" hire; this has to be an "I'm-betting-all-my-chips " type of hire. Because that's the spirit/energy that CEO brings. There are only two, maybe three, coaches out there that have that sort of "wow" to them that would fit that description:
Not Saban (although that would be a shocker, I don't want the SEC mentality)
Not Miles (see above)
Not Rural Creyer (all of a sudden the BCS is crap because it isn't giving you what you earned? Where was that mentality when you were getting handed BCS berths at Florida?)
Sumlin and Petersen. I'm still somewhat hesitant about Petersen, but he is a showstopper. Sumlin would be a coup for the ages. If you can't get either of those, then hand the reins over to CEO for another season and pick up Chip Kelly off the NFL scrap heap next year (he's done after next season).
No matter what, though, make sure CEO remains a Trojan. Use the proceeds from the sale of CEO-emblazoned t-shirts to endow his salary. I like this image: http://lostangelesblog.com/wp-content/uploads...
Your posts always bother me Mister CPEM. Why do you have to be so thoroughly condescending of our struggling Bruin cause :(

We Bruins don't need you to rub Epsom salt in our wounds! We realize how fortunate we are to have things work out somewhat decently with our 5th choice Coach Jimmy, especially while some of those names you mentioned for the Trojan position flat out turned down the Westwood job :(

Go Bruins! Hope Coach Jimmy doesn't end up like Coach Ricky though and we continue to lose all our latter games each year!

West Hollywood, CA

#25230 Nov 19, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleeping on the job again byatch!?? Back to work back to the streets with you missy.
Oh my Mister F.O., you really laid into MBD! I would appreciate if you give him a tad of slack here, as he needs to remain focused only on UCLA football ;)

Our Bruins have a terrible propensity to dry up and blow away near the end of each season so we are all very worried right now :/

By the way, in relation to your comment, it makes me wonder where Miss Wolfie has been :/

Go Bruins! I sure hope we do not snore, yawn, and pass gas our next two games!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25231 Nov 19, 2013
From earlier this year...

“They’re struggling, it’s just awesome to see that,” Shaq Evans said.“I hate them, so I’m just loving it. I’ve always hated them.”

“Knowing that we’re going to beat them again this year … especially two years ago when they beat us 50-0. We owe them a little bit,” Evans said.“This year, we’re going to try to embarrass them, honestly.”

We'll see, Shaq! We'll see.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25232 Nov 19, 2013
Something about glass houses comes to mind right about now! LOL!!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25233 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
From earlier this year...
“They’re struggling, it’s just awesome to see that,” Shaq Evans said.“I hate them, so I’m just loving it. I’ve always hated them.”
“Knowing that we’re going to beat them again this year … especially two years ago when they beat us 50-0. We owe them a little bit,” Evans said.“This year, we’re going to try to embarrass them, honestly.”
We'll see, Shaq! We'll see.
we will see.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25234 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
enjoy it, it's not oftern you get a chance to rag on us, you know I would. I haven't read the article, but I will, then I will either defend or condemn his actions.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25235 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>enjoy it, it's not oftern you get a chance to rag on us, you know I would. I haven't read the article, but I will, then I will either defend or condemn his actions.
Oh, but you're wrong. One of the most prolific serial murderers in the history of the world is a UCLA alumnus.

Only a moron (of a UCLA fan) would rag on the criminal actions of any USC students, athletes or alumni.

Fight On! BEAT THE BUFFALO!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25236 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
That is just sad:

Tackle Torian White arrested on suspicion of sexual assault
Posted on November 19, 2013 by Jack Wang
UCLA offensive tackle Torian White was arrested early Sunday morning on suspicion of sexual assault. Already out for the season with injury, he has been suspended from the team indefinitely.

Police were called to an off-campus apartment on Glenrock Avenue at approximately 3 a.m. UCLA police department logs indicate an arrest on suspicion of “sexual penetration with force.”

The redshirt sophomore has not played since breaking a bone and tearing a ligament near his right ankle on Oct. 3. He started four games at left tackle.

“We are aware of the situation involving Torian White, and we take these accusations very seriously,” coach Jim Mora said in a statement.“Torian has been suspended from the team indefinitely while the legal process and student discipline process run their course. Due to the ongoing police investigation, we are unable to discuss this matter further at this time.”
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25237 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but you're wrong. One of the most prolific serial murderers in the history of the world is a UCLA alumnus.
Only a moron (of a UCLA fan) would rag on the criminal actions of any USC students, athletes or alumni.
Fight On! BEAT THE BUFFALO!!!
again, HAVE FUN WITH THIS, it's not often UCLA gives you an opportunity to rag on us. USC never kicked anyone off the team after one of these arrests, and UCLA always has, so say what you want, until UCLA allowes one of these thugs to remain on the team after this type of arrest, the scales is not even. UCLA - zero tolerance for this type of behaviour. USC - not even a slap on the wrist, with Carment Trutanich pulling all the strings at the DA's office to get all charges dismissed...UCLA players not so lucky.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25238 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just sad:
Tackle Torian White arrested on suspicion of sexual assault
Posted on November 19, 2013 by Jack Wang
UCLA offensive tackle Torian White was arrested early Sunday morning on suspicion of sexual assault. Already out for the season with injury, he has been suspended from the team indefinitely.
Police were called to an off-campus apartment on Glenrock Avenue at approximately 3 a.m. UCLA police department logs indicate an arrest on suspicion of “sexual penetration with force.”
The redshirt sophomore has not played since breaking a bone and tearing a ligament near his right ankle on Oct. 3. He started four games at left tackle.
“We are aware of the situation involving Torian White, and we take these accusations very seriously,” coach Jim Mora said in a statement.“Torian has been suspended from the team indefinitely while the legal process and student discipline process run their course. Due to the ongoing police investigation, we are unable to discuss this matter further at this time.”
The biggest concern for Mora is that Torian White may have broken Bruin Tradition by sexually assaulted a woman instead of a man..LMFAO!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25239 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya he has a wonderful way with words, couldn't agree with him more on the troll,
"Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"
BTW CEO or Del Rio?
Not sure if either will be the final choice/solution for the program, but it would behoove them to keep CEO and his core of coaches intact (as CPEM also eluded to). Of course with the successful turnaround he is having, there may be other suitors out there willing to take a chance on CEO as his interim ability already outshines all of the losing programs around the country.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25240 Nov 19, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Oh, forgot the third "knock-your-socks-off " hire:
Chucky
That would definitely get the recruits' attention.
Chucky has such a good gig with MNF, I would really be surprised if he stepped away from that.

FTFO - BEAT THE BUFFALOES!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25241 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, HAVE FUN WITH THIS, it's not often UCLA gives you an opportunity to rag on us. USC never kicked anyone off the team after one of these arrests, and UCLA always has, so say what you want, until UCLA allowes one of these thugs to remain on the team after this type of arrest, the scales is not even. UCLA - zero tolerance for this type of behaviour. USC - not even a slap on the wrist, with Carment Trutanich pulling all the strings at the DA's office to get all charges dismissed...UCLA players not so lucky.
Still too dumb to comprehend that as a public school, they are under much more scrutiny. It's not by choice. But you can keep pretending all you want.

It's hilarious how you fail to grasp the simplest concepts! It's also kind of sad. Your CSU degree was a waste of tax dollars.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25242 Nov 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if either will be the final choice/solution for the program, but it would behoove them to keep CEO and his core of coaches intact (as CPEM also eluded to). Of course with the successful turnaround he is having, there may be other suitors out there willing to take a chance on CEO as his interim ability already outshines all of the losing programs around the country.
I'll be inclined to agree, if he wins our remaining three games. And then, only a two year deal.

If he does well, he gets a four year deal after 2015. If not, we do as CPEM suggests and grab Kelly coming off his short stint in the NFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leadbelly's Barbecue has a meaty menu (Feb '14) 2 hr meatheater 4
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 3 hr beeeola 22
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 4 hr homeless person 429
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 6 hr Independent1 560
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 8 hr Really 3
Baldwin Park Mayor is an embarrassment 9 hr warishell 5
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr Motivation 5,282

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights