UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
23,781 - 23,800 of 26,672 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
S they say

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Ok
Artie Manhattan

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Congrats to my Bruins for the demolishing of Washington! Even though we won I am very embarrassed by our gaudy uniforms. Disgusting is what it is! When would you see a top school like USC, Alabama, Notre Dame, break tradition?Even the Pedofile Lions Of Penn State keep tradition with uniforms. We look like a bunch of wannabees, we at least had our own distinct colors, now that we are playing good for the first time since the 1970's we look awful!

Go Disgusting tradition less Unis!
Go Pedofile Lions ( Sandusky is a pen pal of mine)

Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Just got home from the Rose Bowl...Bruins now 8-2 and on our way to a 10-2 season. Even though UCLA didn't play a great game, I feel very proud of them, it seems every year they have one or two games in which they find a way to lose games they were supposed to win, thus disappointing the fans base. Jim Mora has really shown what a great coach he by not allowing the Bruins to look past any opponent prior to big games.

Go Bruins!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Just got home from the Rose Bowl...Bruins now 8-2 and on our way to a 10-2 season. Even though UCLA didn't play a great game, I feel very proud of them, it seems every year they have one or two games in which they find a way to lose games they were supposed to win, thus disappointing the fans base. Jim Mora has really shown what a great coach he by not allowing the Bruins to look past any opponent prior to big games.
Go Bruins!!!!
Oh my Lifer, all those fumbles we had though. If we have 4 fumbles against either Arizona State or USC, we will not win those games :/

Go Bruins! I do not approve of the black uniforms though, they looked to devilishly thug to me!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see who has the belly ache come Sunday!
Go Bruins!
I am sorry Brewski but I still have a tummy ache after this game. We could not even put these Husky fellows away, and in fact their backup quarterback out-passed our own Hot Rod Hundley :/

Go Bruins! Good thing Young Jack is still not being scouted against yet to still give us that unexpected edge!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

fight on the topix troll wrote:
Congrats to my Bruins for the demolishing of Washington! Even though we won I am very embarrassed by our gaudy uniforms. Disgusting is what it is! When would you see a top school like USC, Alabama, Notre Dame, break tradition?Even the Pedofile Lions Of Penn State keep tradition with uniforms. We look like a bunch of wannabees, we at least had our own distinct colors, now that we are playing good for the first time since the 1970's we look awful!
Go Disgusting tradition less Unis!
Go Pedofile Lions ( Sandusky is a pen pal of mine)
Go Bruins!
Bite me troll
bite this 8 & 2
LMFAOAH
Bruin Nation

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me troll
bite this 8 & 2
LMFAOAH
You tell em BN! Especially about the "bite me' part, I want some of that action.

Go Erotic-Hommo Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me troll
bite this 8 & 2
LMFAOAH
Congrats! Great road win.

Too bad about their QB. If he hadn't gotten knocked out, that game probably would've went down to the wire as the AZ game did. Bruins probably would've still won, but it would have been a better game.

Have to agree with FO about the uniforms. If one of your colors is black,(as with Oregon State), no problem. But if not, don't care for them.

And always being one to be consistent...I have always said the same thing about our black bb uniforms. They're lame.

Don't care much for the black football jerseys our bookstore sells either. Now in women's wear, they sell a lot of colors, especially pink. Women are more concerned about matching or wearing something that reflects their mood on any given day. BUT, they still want to show their spirit. I'm OK with that. Chicks are chicks.

But men?! Guys who insist on wearing a USC black jersey are the same guys who think having a mean dog (usually a pit bull) makes them tougher.

FTFO! BEAT THE CARDINAL!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You tell em BN! Especially about the "bite me' part, I want some of that action.
Go Erotic-Hommo Bruins!
Bite me troll
8 & 2 FOOL
LMFAOAH

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats! Great road win.
Too bad about their QB. If he hadn't gotten knocked out, that game probably would've went down to the wire as the AZ game did. Bruins probably would've still won, but it would have been a better game.
Have to agree with FO about the uniforms. If one of your colors is black,(as with Oregon State), no problem. But if not, don't care for them.
And always being one to be consistent...I have always said the same thing about our black bb uniforms. They're lame.
Don't care much for the black football jerseys our bookstore sells either. Now in women's wear, they sell a lot of colors, especially pink. Women are more concerned about matching or wearing something that reflects their mood on any given day. BUT, they still want to show their spirit. I'm OK with that. Chicks are chicks.
But men?! Guys who insist on wearing a USC black jersey are the same guys who think having a mean dog (usually a pit bull) makes them tougher.
like you I'm a traditionalist, but every teams doing it to $ell more Jerseys.
Checked the scores during the rehearsal dinner, got back to the hotel for the most of the 2nd half.
a wins a win,
SC Stanford s/b a good game, the hotel's right next door to the reception, I'll be checking in.
Good luck,
BEAT ASU !!!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>

Have to agree with FO about the uniforms. If one of your colors is black,(as with Oregon State),
LMFAO even you know its fight on the topix troll posting as everyone but his sorryass self.
Bruin For Life

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Checked the scores during the rehearsal dinner, got back to the hotel for the most of the 2nd half.
a wins a win,
SC Stanford s/b a good game, the hotel's right next door to the reception, I'll be checking in.
Good luck,
BEAT ASU !!!!
Hey BN you trOJan loving kween! Why are you bashing the trOJans on one post and wishing them well on the next? Haven't you figured it out by now that trOJan is nor a kweer like you. You keep coming after his chorizo like a dog in heat. You shame all us Bruins, whats the matter were not good enough for you any more. Now that I'm all worked up meet me at the Montebello town center we can hold hands and ass grab in public again.

Go Bruins!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, no. Grew up with brothers only, which was probably a huge contributing factor in her being a sports fan and "blue jean baby".
Once again...good luck tonight. Be careful driving out to LV. Don't start any fights with anyone.
no fighting today. I just got here, and hope to win some$$$ in today's games. Good luck, may the best team win.
White MI

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no fighting today. I just got here
Where , Lego Land?!....ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

fight o the topix troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BN you trOJan loving kween! Why are you bashing the trOJans on one post and wishing them well on the next? Haven't you figured it out by now that trOJan is nor a kweer like you. You keep coming after his chorizo like a dog in heat. You shame all us Bruins, whats the matter were not good enough for you any more. Now that I'm all worked up meet me at the Montebello town center we can hold hands and ass grab in public again.
Go Bruins!
Bite me troll
Bruin For Life

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me troll
Jeepers BN you must be xtra horny. You keep begging a troll to bite you. Now if this troll is a man that makes you a homersexual...Jeepers BN no more sleepovers at your Manhattan beach House.

Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Jeepers BN you must be xtra horny. You keep begging a troll to bite you. Now if this troll is a man that makes you a homersexual...Jeepers BN no more sleepovers at your Manhattan beach House.
Go Bruins!
Bite me troll

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Go Bruins!!!!
Was gonna try to make my way over to your section, but being up on the other end makes it difficult within the halftime period.

You are right that this Bruin coaching and team now finds ways to make sure we get the victory! 8-2 with the big one against ASU next Saturday!!!!

Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
a wins a win,
Good luck,
BEAT ASU !!!!
Beat ASU!!!!!!!!!
Bruin For Life

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Was gonna try to make my way over to your section, but being up on the other end makes it difficult within the halftime period.
You are right that this Bruin coaching and team now finds ways to make sure we get the victory! 8-2 with the big one against ASU next Saturday!!!!
Go Bruins!
Of course I'm right my Bruin brotha, now watch me win it big in Vegas, can't wait for the male erotica show tostart there is a sea of Bruin gear being worn here at the kweer bar,makes me feel at home lol.

Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 48 min Posture ped 200,335
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 49 min Twilight sun 7,844
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 50 min Remote 15,917
Monica Garcia Trying to get Boyfriend Elected t... 4 hr sir pickle 5
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 8 hr TOWNSMEN 1,736
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr LMSA info 4,801
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 16 hr crabkiller 44
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••