UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
23,761 - 23,780 of 26,748 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Manhattan Beach Dude

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Matt Barnes proved once again what a little bitch he's always been and always will be.
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id...
So hard to root for the Clippers when that bitch is on the team.
Hate to disagree with you Trojan, but I see Barnes all the time in MB, and he has some hot bunz! Then again, I like em feisty, Matt Barnes reminds me of my ex a young Rob, a longer taller version of BFL..

Go Bruin!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

fight on the topix troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to disagree with you Trojan, but I see Barnes all the time in MB, and he has some hot bunz! Then again, I like em feisty, Matt Barnes reminds me of my ex a young Rob, a longer taller version of BFL..
Go Bruin!
Bite me troll!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Barns is the only player on the "Other" LA team that has the balls to stand up for the "Soft" players called his teammates. You would be singing a different tune if he was from sc, when your sc football players were breaking teamates jaws, you were OK with that, what a Hypocrite
I was never "OK with it" and would not be singing a different tune if he was from 'SC. But if it makes you feel better to think so, feel free.

With your lack of knowledge of sports, it doesn't matter a whole lot.(Someone who looks at the scholarship reduction as an "excuse" doesn't know sports.)

I'm sure the dumbass won't bet the mortgage on the Packers straight up, with only ONE player having been put on the bench due to injury. But TEN PLUS not being there?!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

So, Dumbass, how much ARE you wagering on Stanford this weekend, when you hit Las Vegas?

If ten players doesn't make a difference to a team, put your money where your mouth is and put at least a grand on the Packers straight up! I dare you!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Seems Walden is trying to get right up there with Suh & Merriweather.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/colts-erik-wa...

What a jackass!! Can't believe the refs didn't eject him.

Goodell should hand him a $50K fine, AT LEAST!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Barns is the only player on the "Other" LA team that has the balls to stand up for the "Soft" players called his teammates. You would be singing a different tune if he was from sc, when your sc football players were breaking teamates jaws, you were OK with that, what a Hypocrite
EXACTLY!!! post if the day, belongs to you my Bruin brother!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never "OK with it" and would not be singing a different tune if he was from 'SC. But if it makes you feel better to think so, feel free.
With your lack of knowledge of sports, it doesn't matter a whole lot.(Someone who looks at the scholarship reduction as an "excuse" doesn't know sports.)
I'm sure the dumbass won't bet the mortgage on the Packers straight up, with only ONE player having been put on the bench due to injury. But TEN PLUS not being there?!
WTF is it, with the Packers and your stupid analogies? You remind me of Ray Finkle.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is it, with the Packers and your stupid analogies? You remind me of Ray Finkle.
Too slow to keep up! LOL!! I'm not surprised.

I threw them out there as a "what if" only a week or two before Rodgers went down, as to how stupid you & anyone else was to claim a reduction of 10 scholarships was an "excuse".(If ONE player makes such a difference, then ten would, too.) Then it happened! Rodgers went down.

Damn, you're stupid. Needing to have the simplest things explained. No wonder you had to settle for a Cal State degree. They must give them out to anyone.

You don't comprehend the economics associated with a (public) UCLA degree, you don't comprehend the economics of them HAVING to market the 2011 game as supposedly being between two "champions"...you didn't learn shit! We, the taxpayers, should get our money back for having paid for much of your education!

What a dumbass.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I threw them out there as a "what if" only a week or two before Rodgers went down, as to how stupid you & anyone else was to claim a reduction of 10 scholarships was an "excuse".(If ONE player makes such a difference, then ten would, too.) Then it happened! Rodgers went down.
Damn, you're stupid. Needing to have the simplest things explained. No wonder you had to settle for a Cal State degree. They must give them out to anyone.
You don't comprehend the economics associated with a (public) UCLA degree, you don't comprehend the economics of them HAVING to market the 2011 game as supposedly being between two "champions"...you didn't learn shit! We, the taxpayers, should get our money back for having paid for much of your education!
What a dumbass.
an injured is very different, moron. Usc has no injured QB...how can u miss players you never had? like I said before but your too stupid to understand...none of the scholarship reduction players would make a difference in this team because the majority of them would have red shirted last year which would make the red shirt freshman this year, and they will be red shirt sophomores next year so quit the stupid excuses, moron, you can save these excuses maybe for next year and the next year and the next year but this year? Nope. Sorry, dumbass.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Seems Walden is trying to get right up there with Suh & Merriweather.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/colts-erik-wa...
What a jackass!! Can't believe the refs didn't eject him.
Goodell should hand him a $50K fine, AT LEAST!
were in TOTAL agreement on this one, The league needs to take action on that play.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumbass.
daaaamn, you're an angry man, how are you ever gonna find a woman with these psych issues you have? Get some help dude, seriously.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...how can u miss players you never had?
Wow!! You are an idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>daaaamn, you're an angry man, how are you ever gonna find a woman with these psych issues you have? Get some help dude, seriously.
LOL!! As if you're one to talk about needing help. I'm not the one being arrested for domestic violence. I'm not the one trying to start fights with strangers. What a moron.

As for a woman, so sad that you're still upset that my real life is better than your fantasies. I have the greatest woman in the world. Beautiful, wickedly smart, confident, strong, kind hearted, a HUGE sports fan and many other wonderful qualities. Not enough room here to list them all!

Yes, a whack job like you can only dream about finding a woman as wonderful as mine, so I can understand why it's impossible for you to comprehend. So many other simple things are tough for you, so...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! As if you're one to talk about needing help. I'm not the one being arrested for domestic violence. I'm not the one trying to start fights with strangers. What a moron.
As for a woman, so sad that you're still upset that my real life is better than your fantasies. I have the greatest woman in the world. Beautiful, wickedly smart, confident, strong, kind hearted, a HUGE sports fan and many other wonderful qualities. Not enough room here to list them all!
Yes, a whack job like you can only dream about finding a woman as wonderful as mine, so I can understand why it's impossible for you to comprehend. So many other simple things are tough for you, so...
LMAO really? wow!!! she sounds like a heaven sent gift Trojan!!! does she have a twin?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO really? wow!!! she sounds like a heaven sent gift Trojan!!! does she have a twin?
Sorry, no. Grew up with brothers only, which was probably a huge contributing factor in her being a sports fan and "blue jean baby".

Once again...good luck tonight. Be careful driving out to LV. Don't start any fights with anyone.

FTFO! BEAT THE CARDINAL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

And yes, she was a gift from God.

"Happy the husband of a good wife, twice-lengthened are his days; A worthy wife brings joy to her husband, peaceful and full is his life. A good wife is a generous gift bestowed upon him who fears the LORD; Be he rich or poor, his heart is content, and a smile is ever on his face."

- Sirach 26:1-4

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY!!! post if the day, belongs to you my Bruin brother!!
I love when our Bruin family cuhms together ;)

Be sure to where your waterproof Bruin sombrero to the game tonight Lifer, we don't want you to catch the sniffles, especially if our team gives us reason for sorrow playing in Huskie-like weather conditions :/

Go Bruins! Let's hope the Midnight Blues don't give us the Midnight Blues!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO really? wow!!! she sounds like a heaven sent gift Trojan!!! does she have a twin brother for me?
Lifer please, do not become mesmerized by Trojan fortunes here :/

If you are desiring companionship, you know the Bruin brotherhood can always hook you up by keeping it in our family! My partner Jonathan has a cousin who is a cooking aficionado. "HE" has good looks too ;)

Go Bruins! No need to stray with our fantasies, let's cuhm together and discuss at MBD's pad tomorrow night!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Getting ready to leave work and head on over to the Rose Bowl! Starting to get JACKed up for the Friday night, bright lights, big city game!!!

Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you are right! Maybe I am the idiot for thinking I could make those points understandable to a group of fans who are euphorically out of touch because they are in such unchartered territory (like an eager kid in an unsupervised candy store that you and I know is going to get a belly ache)!!!
Let's see who has the belly ache come Sunday!

Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 1 hr SEX FEELS GOOD 654
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 4 hr STER STL 931
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 5 hr Hey clueless 1,271
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 10 hr lokes 520
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 13 hr Pole swap 7,855
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 hr Davis 4,825
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••