UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#25016 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the truth is you're a hypocritical jackass that cries making excuses when you get your asses handed by the WSUs if this world.
BCS rankings: UCLA #15. USC #33 -yah, really impressive!! ROTFLMAO!!!
CORRECTION: UCLA #13 in BCS daaaaaaaayum!!! We're ranked even higher than I thought!!!! 20 spots higher than that team that thinks they are world beaters after beating a 1-9 team. ROTFLMAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25017 Nov 11, 2013
I'm sure I'm safe in assuming that the idiots didn't bet on the Packers straight up yesterday. One player being out made a huge difference, but ten?! Oh no, that shouldn't affect the outcome, at all! ROTFLMAO!!!

It's not an excuse. It's something that affects the game. A person who knows sports knows this.

And yet, we're still competitive!

1999-2011, UCLA only had about 6 seasons above .500 and they had a full roster! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25018 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Here are the real stats for the Cal usc game, usc out gained cal by 13 yards 496 to 483, first downs usc 20 Cal 30.
Well, hell, they should have just declared Cal the winners, based on "stats".

The Village Idiot strikes again! ROTFLMAO!!!

Stanford may mow us down completely. According to you, that's just fine. It's perfectly OK for the Bruins to lose to the only currently ranked teams on their schedule. The Village Idiot AND a hypocrite.

#25019 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I'm sure I'm safe in assuming that the idiots didn't bet on the Packers straight up yesterday. One player being out made a huge difference, but ten?! Oh no, that shouldn't affect the outcome, at all! ROTFLMAO!!!
It's not an excuse. It's something that affects the game. A person who knows sports knows this.
And yet, we're still competitive!
1999-2011, UCLA only had about 6 seasons above .500 and they had a full roster! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
sorry, I hate the NFL, i dont don't keep up with the teams enougj to risk my hard warned money, I stopped betting on them a couple years ago, whenbi took a beating going 0-10 . I also donr bet the NBA.
Regarding UCLA, that's the past, I care about that as much as you care about the ass whippings we gave you in the 1990s.
ROTFLMAO

#25020 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hell, they should have just declared Cal the winners, based on "stats".
The Village Idiot strikes again! ROTFLMAO!!!
Stanford may mow us down completely. According to you, that's just fine. It's perfectly OK for the Bruins to lose to the only currently ranked teams on their schedule. The Village Idiot AND a hypocrite.
I will take losing to teams we were supposed to lose to, than getring SMASHED...SMASHED!!!!! I repeat, S M A S H E D!!!!!! shitty teams like WSU, Notre Dame, and ASU, any DAY!!!!

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25021 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, I hate the NFL, i dont don't keep up with the teams enougj to risk my hard warned money, I stopped betting on them a couple years ago, whenbi took a beating going 0-10 . I also donr bet the NBA.
Regarding UCLA, that's the past, I care about that as much as you care about the ass whippings we gave you in the 1990s.
ROTFLMAO
Only brought it up to point out how shitty UCLA was WITH A FULL ROSTER. And yet, idiots think 10 less scholarship worthy players shouldn't make a difference. Doesn't matter how many others we have. We'd be even better with 10 more.

Deep down, that's what scares you. You know you need to whoop it up NOW. LOL!!!

You don't care that only a bitch would try to pretend the sanctions don't exist.

BEAT THE CARDINAL!!
Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#25022 Nov 11, 2013
George Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BN are you still wearing Richard Gere's gerbil? It's feedin time for "Squeaker", please give us a call mate, thank you love!
Up all night trying to remove him at the UCLA Medical Center Emergency ward, because of that burrito I had earlier, "Squeaker" is no more.:( No worries, my pal "Bruin For Life" raises gerbils as a booming side business especially to UCLA fans and players. I'll get you a hundred new Squeakers!

#25023 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only brought it up to point out how shitty UCLA was WITH A FULL ROSTER. And yet, idiots think 10 less scholarship worthy players shouldn't make a difference. Doesn't matter how many others we have. We'd be even better with 10 more.
Deep down, that's what scares you. You know you need to whoop it up NOW. LOL!!!
You don't care that only a bitch would try to pretend the sanctions don't exist.
BEAT THE CARDINAL!!
Oh, the sanctions do exist, trust me I KNOW!!! I laugh my ass off everyday when remember your cheating program getting caught with your panties down, and the NCAA laying the wood into you, just like the Trees will on Saturday. FACT!!!!

#25024 Nov 11, 2013
Let's GO STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!! Let's Go STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!!
Let's GO STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!! Let's Go STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25025 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, the sanctions do exist, trust me I KNOW!!! I laugh my ass off everyday when remember your cheating program getting caught with your panties down, and the NCAA laying the wood into you, just like the Trees will on Saturday. FACT!!!!
We'll see.#4 Stanford's favored by only 3, over a sanctioned, interim coached team.

"#13 UCLA" favored by only 2 over unranked UW.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25026 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see.#4 Stanford's favored by only 3, over a sanctioned, interim coached team.
I think that goes to show you that the Pac-12 is very competitive and 8 to 9 teams deep this year!

To expound (based on AP because the BCS doesnít list your team or UW),
#13 UCLA (home team) a 2.5pt favorite over #31 Washington
#4 Stanford (visiting team) a 3pt favorite over #30 USC

The games are getting tighter and tighter!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25027 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Off to Mccormick & Schmick's for a comp. dinner for Veteran's, they do it every year for Vet's,
class act.
Excellent! Did not know this. I will make it a point to give them more of my business!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25028 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!!
Lifer please, such Monday morning drunken confusion you are causing here :/
You sound like the crowd during our last game against Stanford at the Rose Bowl. I remember our cheerleaders desperately doing the eight clap, but then the only crowd noise I heard was was "Let's GO STANFORD"!
Go Bruins! Hope our eight clap is louder than the "Let's GO HUSKIES" cheer this Friday!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25029 Nov 11, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I think that goes to show you that the Pac-12 is very competitive and 8 to 9 teams deep this year!
To expound (based on AP because the BCS doesnít list your team or UW),
#13 UCLA (home team) a 2.5pt favorite over #31 Washington
#4 Stanford (visiting team) a 3pt favorite over #30 USC
The games are getting tighter and tighter!!!
Please Brewski let's not go there :/

I know you are probably still hung-over after our exhausting hot tub activities Friday night and a wobbly Bruin victory over Arizona Saturday night, but I think the point Mister Trojanís making here is that we Bruins and Stanford should be favored by more points against our upcoming opponents :/

That either makes both of us not as good as we think we are, or our opponents (Washington and USC) better than we are giving credit for :(

Go Bruins! I heard that Mylanta is on sale this week at Walgreens!

#25030 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the excuses begin!! LMAO

Guess where I'm heading Saturday morning? yup!! Las Vegas, time to make some money, Stanford, is going to destroy that line.. Too bad I can't bet on the UW and UCLA game, if you're betting on this game, it would serve you right to take UW and the points, for being a douche. FACT!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25031 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Let the excuses begin!! LMAO
More hypocrisy. What a surprise!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25032 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess where I'm heading Saturday morning? yup!! Las Vegas, time to make some money, Stanford, is going to destroy that line.
Well, hell, you should be putting at least $5K on the game then!

Be sure to put another $5K on Green Bay straight up, since according to you one player (Rodgers) shouldn't make a difference.

#25033 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hell, you should be putting at least $5K on the game then!
Be sure to put another $5K on Green Bay straight up, since according to you one player (Rodgers) shouldn't make a difference.
once again moron, I don't bet NFL. And you're talking apples& oranges. Usc didn't lose their QB to injuries, as a matter of fact their team is the healthiest its been, everybody is back!!

Gawd, you're STUPID!!!

#25034 Nov 11, 2013
I think I know more about your team than you do. Jackass.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25035 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>once again moron, I don't bet NFL. And you're talking apples& oranges. Usc didn't lose their QB to injuries, as a matter of fact their team is the healthiest its been, everybody is back!!
Gawd, you're STUPID!!!
LOL!!!!! I'm stupid. Take a look in the mirror, Dumbass. I never claimed we lost our QB, Idiot.

Your claim is that 10 fewer scholarship worthy players shouldn't make a difference because we have plenty more. I merely pointed out a different case where the absence of only ONE player is making a huge difference.

Anyone with a brain wouldn't have need that explained. I should have realize I was dealing with a retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soccer League Closing for Investigation on Tax ... 4 hr Spy at Parka and ... 8
mayor manuel lozano sued peraonally for $10,000 4 hr Jesus is here 10
Monica smells 4 hr Packman77 8
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 6 hr DEE N CEE KINGZ 959
FBI raids local tow company 6 hr Go FBI Get em 8
Attorney activist suing Baldwin Park mayor afte... 7 hr Oh yeah baby 3
Do you approve of Nancy Renne Tragarz as Mayor? 9 hr JOE SMITH 3

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match