UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32616 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25026 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see.#4 Stanford's favored by only 3, over a sanctioned, interim coached team.
"#13 UCLA" favored by only 2 over unranked UW.
I think that goes to show you that the Pac-12 is very competitive and 8 to 9 teams deep this year!

To expound (based on AP because the BCS doesn’t list your team or UW),
#13 UCLA (home team) a 2.5pt favorite over #31 Washington
#4 Stanford (visiting team) a 3pt favorite over #30 USC

The games are getting tighter and tighter!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25027 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Off to Mccormick & Schmick's for a comp. dinner for Veteran's, they do it every year for Vet's,
class act.
Excellent! Did not know this. I will make it a point to give them more of my business!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25028 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Let's GO STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!! Let's Go STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!!
Let's GO STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!! Let's Go STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!!
STANFORD!!! clap-clap----clap-clap-clap!!
Lifer please, such Monday morning drunken confusion you are causing here :/
You sound like the crowd during our last game against Stanford at the Rose Bowl. I remember our cheerleaders desperately doing the eight clap, but then the only crowd noise I heard was was "Let's GO STANFORD"!
Go Bruins! Hope our eight clap is louder than the "Let's GO HUSKIES" cheer this Friday!

West Hollywood, CA

#25029 Nov 11, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I think that goes to show you that the Pac-12 is very competitive and 8 to 9 teams deep this year!
To expound (based on AP because the BCS doesn’t list your team or UW),
#13 UCLA (home team) a 2.5pt favorite over #31 Washington
#4 Stanford (visiting team) a 3pt favorite over #30 USC
The games are getting tighter and tighter!!!
Please Brewski let's not go there :/

I know you are probably still hung-over after our exhausting hot tub activities Friday night and a wobbly Bruin victory over Arizona Saturday night, but I think the point Mister Trojan’s making here is that we Bruins and Stanford should be favored by more points against our upcoming opponents :/

That either makes both of us not as good as we think we are, or our opponents (Washington and USC) better than we are giving credit for :(

Go Bruins! I heard that Mylanta is on sale this week at Walgreens!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25030 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see.#4 Stanford's favored by only 3, over a sanctioned, interim coached team.
"#13 UCLA" favored by only 2 over unranked UW.
Let the excuses begin!! LMAO

Guess where I'm heading Saturday morning? yup!! Las Vegas, time to make some money, Stanford, is going to destroy that line.. Too bad I can't bet on the UW and UCLA game, if you're betting on this game, it would serve you right to take UW and the points, for being a douche. FACT!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25031 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Let the excuses begin!! LMAO
More hypocrisy. What a surprise!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25032 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess where I'm heading Saturday morning? yup!! Las Vegas, time to make some money, Stanford, is going to destroy that line.
Well, hell, you should be putting at least $5K on the game then!

Be sure to put another $5K on Green Bay straight up, since according to you one player (Rodgers) shouldn't make a difference.

#25033 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, hell, you should be putting at least $5K on the game then!
Be sure to put another $5K on Green Bay straight up, since according to you one player (Rodgers) shouldn't make a difference.
once again moron, I don't bet NFL. And you're talking apples& oranges. Usc didn't lose their QB to injuries, as a matter of fact their team is the healthiest its been, everybody is back!!

Gawd, you're STUPID!!!

#25034 Nov 11, 2013
I think I know more about your team than you do. Jackass.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25035 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>once again moron, I don't bet NFL. And you're talking apples& oranges. Usc didn't lose their QB to injuries, as a matter of fact their team is the healthiest its been, everybody is back!!
Gawd, you're STUPID!!!
LOL!!!!! I'm stupid. Take a look in the mirror, Dumbass. I never claimed we lost our QB, Idiot.

Your claim is that 10 fewer scholarship worthy players shouldn't make a difference because we have plenty more. I merely pointed out a different case where the absence of only ONE player is making a huge difference.

Anyone with a brain wouldn't have need that explained. I should have realize I was dealing with a retard.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25036 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I think I know more about your team than you do. Jackass.
What a retard.

Yup, definitely not a UCLA alumnus.

#25037 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!! I'm stupid. Take a look in the mirror, Dumbass. I never claimed we lost our QB, Idiot.
Your claim is that 10 fewer scholarship worthy players shouldn't make a difference because we have plenty more. I merely pointed out a different case where the absence of only ONE player is making a huge difference.
Anyone with a brain wouldn't have need that explained. I should have realize I was dealing with a retard.
you are STILL retarded!!!! if you want to make NFL comparison, than teams like the Steelers can be crying "whaaaa the only reason the Colts are winning is because they got a first round pick QB in Luck" or "whaaaaa, why can't we get the firt pick" or "whaaaaa, why are our players so much older than that team?" It is what it is!!! I don't hear Boise State, Fresno State, etc. complaining "why does USC have 15 5-star players and we don't even have on 3-star player?? why, why? whaaaaaa" gawd you are STUPID!!!!

#25038 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a retard.
Yup, definitely not a UCLA alumnus.
Considering how STUPID AND RETARDED YOU are I would say, DEFINITELY a USC alumnus!!! you're all retarded. ROTFLMAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25039 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you are STILL retarded!!!! if you want to make NFL comparison, than teams like the Steelers can be crying "whaaaa the only reason the Colts are winning is because they got a first round pick QB in Luck" or "whaaaaa, why can't we get the firt pick" or "whaaaaa, why are our players so much older than that team?" It is what it is!!! I don't hear Boise State, Fresno State, etc. complaining "why does USC have 15 5-star players and we don't even have on 3-star player?? why, why? whaaaaaa" gawd you are STUPID!!!!
You're such an idiot.

Not crying at all, Moron. Just stating the obvious. Well, to anyone with a brain. But you feel free to keep making lame comparisons.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25040 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Considering how STUPID AND RETARDED YOU are I would say, DEFINITELY a USC alumnus!!! you're all retarded. ROTFLMAO
And you couldn't get into or graduate from either. Still jealous, I see. So sad.

West Hollywood, CA

#25041 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Let the excuses begin!! LMAO
Guess where I'm heading Saturday morning? yup!! Las Vegas, time to make some money, FACT!!!
Oh my Lifer! We fellow Bruins implore you to refrain from your addiction to gambling and another trip to you own personal Sin City :/

Furthermore, MBD/Nation would have to take out a second on his Manhattan Beach home to scrounge up bail money if you get yourself into trouble up there again :(

Go Bruins, Stay Lifer! It is more serious than expected for both!

West Hollywood, CA

#25042 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Considering how STUPID AND RETARDED YOU are I would say, DEFINITELY a USC alumnus!!! you're all retarded. ROTFLMAO
Lifer again, please do not disgrace Coach Jimmy and the alternatively receptive people of Westwood with yet another insensitive and brutish comment on your part :/

The term RETARDED went away with the Neanderthals, the correct term is Intellectual Disability or General Learning Disability :)

Go Bruins! Many of us are just now getting over Lifer calling gay individuals Homo, Faggot, or Queer!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25044 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you couldn't get into or graduate from either. Still jealous, I see. So sad.
I may be jealous of not getting into the best public school in the world UCLA, but USC? shhhhhhhit, you couldn't pay me to go there, fool. LMAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25045 Nov 11, 2013
It is very likely that after we beat Washington Friday night, we will be in top-10 in the BCS standings, after a couple of the teams ahead of us go down this weekend...oh yes!!!! top-10 in the BCS, it will be so SUUUUUGARY SWEEEEEEET!!!!
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#25046 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
It is very likely that after we beat Washington Friday night, we will be in top-10 in the BCS standings, after a couple of the teams ahead of us go down this weekend...oh yes!!!! top-10 in the BCS, it will be so SUUUUUGARY SWEEEEEEET!!!!
Ya I agree the Trojans did look like top 10 material against Cal, I sure hope they don't play like that against us!Like you said fellow Bruin we always struggle or lose to the good teams.
Go Serra!
Go Bruins!
Go George Michael session in the park!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Side Dukes (Jan '10) 6 hr Live in TOWNMEN 126
townsmen gang (Dec '14) 7 hr No changos 27
The signs are done and going up again 16 hr Eee Haw 1
Baldwin park council meeting a joke 16 hr Eee Haw 1
News Orange teen inspired to help by her experiences 16 hr Pen 3
News Manitoba Announces Fiscal Performance Advisory ... 19 hr Greg Selinger - L... 1
E. Randol Schoenberg Fails, Cries, Wets Thu Paul Linksantay 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages