UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32249 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24978 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>whaaa whaaaa whaaaa nobody likes us whaaaa whaaaa the ncaa didn't let us cheat anymore, because they wanted the other clean programs to catch up to us whaaaaa whaaaaa
you sound like a little crybaby bytch!!!!
So do you for trying to pretend the reduction doesn't exist.

But with all the praise you're giving us, I guess even you know you need to enjoy it while it lasts.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24979 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron, I didn't see any arms tired today from any of the SUC players, or any ball and chains, or anyone playing on crutches, or without helmets... as a matter of fact your players looked very juiced up, and should be investigated for steroid use. FACT!!
Waaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! They're looking too good to be on sanctions!! They must be juicing!!! Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

As usual, crying like a bitch.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24980 Nov 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Says the pothead!!
Congratulations to you & BN! Good win on the road.
Thanks Trojan, I'm thinking SC will crack the top 25 this week, impressive show by the defense

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24981 Nov 10, 2013
and special teams,
the Stanford game should be old fashion smash mouth football.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24982 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Trojan, I'm thinking SC will crack the top 25 this week, impressive show by the defense
they did look good. But just not sure if beating Cal a 1-9 team will get them there. Although I'm sure their pimp ESPN, will be pushing hard for it to happen, since College Game Day will be at the Coliseum.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24983 Nov 10, 2013
Gameday coming to LA!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24984 Nov 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Gameday coming to LA!
Nephews getting married at 5:30 Sat, I'll be hanging out in the bar at 6:30, catching the games.... at risk of the wife's wrath :-)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24985 Nov 10, 2013
UCLA #13 in the AP USC #30.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24986 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA #13 in the AP USC #30.
beating a 1-9 team was not going to get them in the top-25...plus they allowed 28 points to them, UCLA would allow only 10 to them. UCLA is looking awfully good, right now, with our NINE starting freshmen, the Bruins are not even scratching the bottom of the surface.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24987 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> you lost to WSU, ND, and ASU so bad your AD pulled LK of the bus to fire him on the parking lot. You haven't beaten any ranked teams, and your OOC wins have been less than stellar.
Football;
UCLA #16
*2-time defending Pac-12 South champs
*Defending City Champs 38-28
USC #78.
*Getting now 2-star recruits.
Basketball:
UCLA 1-0 #20
*Pac-12 Champs.
USC 0-1 #120 and
*claiming they "own L.A.
Baseball;
UCLA
* Defenfing National Champions
USC winless?
USC JUST SUCKS!!!! PERIOD!!!! FACT!!!!!
You are grasping for straws like your old coach NewHeistal was before they canned him. Speaking of, I saw that he was saying the winner of next weeks extremely relevant game against USC and Stanford will be the PAC-12 Coach of the Year! Just the fact that CEO is even in that conversation speaks volumes about the character of our team and just proves my point when I always say

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24988 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>beating a 1-9 team was not going to get them in the top-25...plus they allowed 28 points to them, UCLA would allow only 10 to them. UCLA is looking awfully good, right now, with our NINE starting freshmen, the Bruins are not even scratching the bottom of the surface.
Ya I agree, we barely escaped Arizona with a close close close narrow victory. Good thing we ran out of time or Arizona would have taken us to the woodshed. Every time we play a good team we either lose or squeak by, I hate to think what USC would do to us now that they are on a roll.....Go Majority White Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24989 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA #13 in the AP USC #30.
Thanks for clarifying to your buddy Rob. His Trojan animosity is so intense that his dyslexic brain had us at something absurdly inaccurate like 78, 80, 100, 150, whatever... HaHa

USC - 4-2 IN CONFERENCE AND 7 WINS OVERALL
UCLA - 4-2 IN CONFERENCE AND 7 WINS OVERALL
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#24990 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, but there's nothing unique about a Bruin going
"both ways" :)...It's too bad UCLA exploits negro athletes and discriminates against negro students! You would think a school that boast of Jackie Robinson would be further ahead, I hear that there were more blacks enrolled at UCLA when Robinson was a student then there are now.....Go Supreme White Bruins!
Oh yes how I hang my head in shame at this.My Bruins are an awful group, I believe we have the mentality of Coach Art Decco when it comes to race relations. But still I do enjoy the scrotum of the negro athlete more than the others.....Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24991 Nov 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You are grasping for straws like your old coach NewHeistal was before they canned him. Speaking of, I saw that he was saying the winner of next weeks extremely relevant game against USC and Stanford will be the PAC-12 Coach of the Year! Just the fact that CEO is even in that conversation speaks volumes about the character of our team and just proves my point when I always say
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
and i HOPE hope HOPE usc keeps him as the head coach, as a UCLA fan it just means the Bruins' dominance in LA will last for a longer period of time if that hick becomes your permanent HC. Please PLEASE, keep him....please!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24992 Nov 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for clarifying to your buddy Rob. His Trojan animosity is so intense that his dyslexic brain had us at something absurdly inaccurate like 78, 80, 100, 150, whatever... HaHa
USC - 4-2 IN CONFERENCE AND 7 WINS OVERALL
UCLA - 4-2 IN CONFERENCE AND 7 WINS OVERALL
wrong, they did move up, to #77 in my personal Poll. Haha

Myles Jack for HEISMAN!!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24993 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and i HOPE hope HOPE usc keeps him as the head coach, as a UCLA fan it just means the Bruins' dominance in LA will last for a longer period of time if that hick becomes your permanent HC. Please PLEASE, keep him....please!!!
That was fast, waiting for my post again Robbie? And my oh my, such dominance that you (B)ruins have us quaking in our cleats right? Must I remind you

USC 4-2 CONFERENCE, 7 WINS OVERALL!
UCLA 4-2 CONFERNECE, 7 WINS OVERALL!

Yeah, I can see that (B)ruins "dominance"... LMFAO!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24994 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Myles Jack for HEISMAN!!!
maybe if Mora-the-same wasn't morphing into Neweistal #2 so quickly, he would make Jack one of his regular RBs since your other RBs cant get it done. What the hell is Mora going to do once brain trust Mazzone gets that better offer elsewhere... HaHa

On the Trojan front, with #1 Redd,#2 Madden, and #3 Davis all out with injuries, our roster-reduced team still is so talented that we just plug in RB #4 Allen to rush for 135 yards and #5 Issaac to rush for 87.

USC - WE FIGHT ON AN WIN, OUR CONFIDENCE GAINING!
UCLA - CLINGING ON TO NARROW VICTORIES, FORTITDE FADING!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24995 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>beating a 1-9 team was not going to get them in the top-25...plus they allowed 28 points to them, UCLA would allow only 10 to them. UCLA is looking awfully good, right now, with our NINE starting freshmen, the Bruins are not even scratching the bottom of the surface.
Yeah, the east coast voters just look at the score.

Doubt they even know our 3rd best QB came in with 9 minutes left in the THIRD QUARTER and quite a few other 2nd & 3rd stringers were also in by that time. Of course, Cal scored a couple more times! No different than not awarding a base runner a steal in the last inning of a blowout game.

Good luck against UW on Friday! You're gonna need it!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24996 Nov 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
On the Trojan front, with #1 Redd,#2 Madden, and #3 Davis all out with injuries, our roster-reduced team still is so talented that we just plug in RB #4 Allen to rush for 135 yards and #5 Issaac to rush for 87.
USC - WE FIGHT ON AN WIN, OUR CONFIDENCE GAINING!
UCLA - CLINGING ON TO NARROW VICTORIES, FORTITDE FADING!
Yeah, even I was agreeing with Slob during the spring & summer about us loading up on skilled players and not getting more scholarship worthy players on the lines. But it paid off big time yesterday!

We can't aford any significant injuries in the middle! Idiots think we're making excuses about the reduction. We're just very fortunate our injuries have occurred where we're deep enough to absorb it.

FIGHT ON! BEAT THE CARDINAL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24997 Nov 10, 2013
afford

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did The city attorney marry a transgender? 3 hr Somebody told me 2
BPUSD misconduct of officials and employees goe... (Sep '07) 7 hr gladys_kravitz 2,468
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... 7 hr WereAllNazis 1
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) 16 hr Franklin Rodriguez 62
Google: Jane Jacobs Irrelevant and a Nobody 21 hr Slappa Dickhard 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 22 hr Cgang 2,734
north side bolen (Sep '12) 22 hr CWALS 311
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages