UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32327 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24881 Nov 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
What's also really funny is, you've contradicted yourself YET AGAIN!!
In the spring & summer, you were poo-pooing the recruiting rankings, saying we were collecting 4 & 5 star skilled athletes without being more concerned about our actual needs. Some may have, but I never disagreed with you and even posted my agreement once or twice.
Now, you're hypocritical enough to point to the ranking of our 2013 recruiting class as if it's gospel. What a shock! LOL!!!
As I stated, you couldn't go a whole week without contradicting yourself to save your life.
Yes, we're doing OK for being a down year. I'm OK with it. Games aren't as boring as when we're fully loaded. If this is what it took to bring parity to the Pac-12, so be it. Enjoy it while it lasts.
And that enjoyment for them might only be a mere one (last) season! LMAO

San Marino, CA

#24882 Nov 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>when in reality the team on the field for you only has at most 3 starting freshmen at anytime this year = which means you have way more experienced players than UCLA.
Sounds by this comment you are already backpedaling into our game at the Coliseum... HaHa

USC - EVEN IN RESRICTED YEARS, WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24883 Nov 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Come now Robbie, I know it must be eating you alive that the USC Trojans might (at worst) be 5-3 in conference going into your game against us in the Coliseum. We might actually be rooting for you to take out ASU in Pasadena so it will make our game for all the South marbles. After the Trojans facing the Stanford D, Lee and Agholor will think that they are on holiday vacation going up against shaky rookies like Myndless Jackoff,(No Island of Doctor) Moreau, Anthony (not moving on up like George) Jefferson, and Wish-mail Adams... HaHa
buahahahaha you must have not watched UCLA play Stanford or Oregon...if we shut Stanford down for 58 minutes, and Oregon for 42 we'll shut your pathetic asses for 60 minutes. Your team was better last year, Lee has only had one good game all year, our Defense is twice as good as the one that SHUT your condoms down a year ago. BUT once again, if you're so sure about your trOJenz winning, then put your money where your mouth is...whattaya say $100.00 we don't need to meet in person, we will give the account number and bank in a private message, and we deposit the $$, simple as that.:)

#24884 Nov 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds by this comment you are already backpedaling into our game at the Coliseum... HaHa
USC - EVEN IN RESRICTED YEARS, WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
again, let's some money down...you got so much money, that $500 would be less than what you made on Santa Monica Blvd. on Halloween wearing your thong. LOL

#24886 Nov 5, 2013
^^^ FACT!!!! F A C T !!!!
F A C T !!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24887 Nov 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're so full of siht, I was correct then and I am still correct today!! the reason you have very little depth has little to do with scholarship reductions, it has to do with POOR RECRUITING!! not addressing the areas of need!!! you were stacked at the WR position, and DBs, and QBs yet you kept getting them as these guys were going to somehow become great pass blockers or open up the holes...THAT!! is the major problem, NOT the reductions, thank you for agreeing with me, and once again proving that I have NOT contradicted myself, and for proving you're still an I D I O T.
I gave you too much credit. I thought I'd help you and point out what an idiot you make yourself look like, in contradicting yourself.

But you're either too stupid, too old or too stubborn to learn. I'll let it go and just laugh at your stupidity for now. As I've stated, it's no shock you didn't graduate from either school. LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24888 Nov 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And that enjoyment for them might only be a mere one (last) season! LMAO
Yeah, but we have not only the reduction next year,(limit of 75). We can still only issue 15!(I had almost forgotten about that limitation.) Even if we've only given out 60 scholarships, if we issue 15, that's it!!

No worries, though. Even with one arm tied behind our back, we're still competitive no matter who the opponent is. Hilarious, that a moron would have an issue with my stating it as such,(esp. after he cried about starting six freshmen). He wants to pretend their newfound competitiveness with USC was done while we were at full strength. LOL!!!

But considering the source, we can't be shocked...the mental midget who pours drinks on people, as only a chick would!! ROTFLMAO!!!

#24889 Nov 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but we have not only the reduction next year,(limit of 75). We can still only issue 15!(I had almost forgotten about that limitation.) Even if we've only given out 60 scholarships, if we issue 15, that's it!!
No worries, though. Even with one arm tied behind our back, we're still competitive no matter who the opponent is. Hilarious, that a moron would have an issue with my stating it as such,(esp. after he cried about starting six freshmen). He wants to pretend their newfound competitiveness with USC was done while we were at full strength. LOL!!!
But considering the source, we can't be shocked...the mental midget who pours drinks on people, as only a chick would!! ROTFLMAO!!!
you're so retarded, you don't know the difference between crying and bragging.
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24890 Nov 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're so retarded, you don't know the difference between crying and bragging.
Hey Rob did you hear the news? Coach Pepper Rodgers is getting the axe! There going to replace with a no name coach who in the hell is Dick Vermeil anyway? The only good thing about him is his first name that I am very familiar with.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24891 Nov 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>buahahahaha you must have not watched UCLA play Stanford or Oregon...if we shut Stanford down for 58 minutes, and Oregon for 42 we'll shut your pathetic asses for 60 minutes. Your team was better last year, Lee has only had one good game all year, our Defense is twice as good as the one that SHUT your condoms down a year ago. BUT once again, if you're so sure about your trOJenz winning, then put your money where your mouth is...whattaya say $100.00 we don't need to meet in person, we will give the account number and bank in a private message, and we deposit the $$, simple as that.:)
Lifer please, talk about gambling again :/

Careful fella, as you know bad gambling equals misguided adult beverages :(

Go Bruins! Lifer is in critical rehab mode!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24892 Nov 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, let's some money down...you got so much money, that $500 would be equal to what I made on Santa Monica Blvd. on Halloween wearing my Bruin thong. LOL
DabNabIt Lifer, I heard your were there. You should have texted me your location silly :/

Go Bruins, Go special Westside events!
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24893 Nov 6, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>DabNabIt Lifer, I heard your were there. You should have texted me your location silly :/
Go Bruins, Go special Westside events!
Say Sonny Boy, were having a special cub scout sleep over at my Manhattan Beach House this weekend. We're sleeping just like Native Americans did, in the nude it will be lots of fun bring all your underaged friends lots of "surprises" popping up!
Bruin For Life

San Diego, CA

#24894 Nov 6, 2013
Has anyone
seen USC Basketball team's new Locker room look??

Forget the "L.A.'s Monopoly is Over" SUC went straight for the kill!!

Is Andy Neufield he basketball version of Rick Neuheisel? LMAO

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2013/11/05/usc...
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24895 Nov 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Has anyone
seen USC Basketball team's new Locker room look??
Forget the "L.A.'s Monopoly is Over" SUC went straight for the kill!!
Is Andy Neufield he basketball version of Rick Neuheisel? LMAO
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2013/11/05/usc...
Oh Robbie please don't remind me that we let Enfield slip through our hands to hire that no good huckster Steve Alfraud. Oh dear our Bruins are in Ruins you just ruined my day mister!

San Marino, CA

#24896 Nov 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>buahahahaha you must have not watched UCLA play Stanford or Oregon...if we shut Stanford down for 58 minutes, and Oregon for 42 we'll shut your pathetic asses for 60 minutes.
Good job Robbie, those partial game "moral" victories would have your (B)ruins still undefeated... HaHa

#24897 Nov 6, 2013
Say what you want, CT, but if UCLA is going to lose let be against the best in football, no Shame in that... there's a reason why UCLA is ranked#16in the AP Poll, and there's why your trOJenz aren't even ranked, you lose to the bottom dwellers. FACT!!!!

#24898 Nov 7, 2013
^^^ FACT!!! FACT!!! F A. C. T !!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24899 Nov 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Good job Robbie, those partial game "moral" victories would have your (B)ruins still undefeated... HaHa
Yeah, pretty pathetic..."We shut them down for part of the game!!"

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Just Me Wolfie

West Covina, CA

#24900 Nov 7, 2013
Now boys calm down once I get out of the pokie I will reopen my brothels. Too bad I was raided nothing wrong with a little nookie for cash, the sad thing is Hon that it was The Hub who was paying me and we were busted. I will be back by the big game, I do a lot of business with lonely UCLA fans, that's why I love em so much, USC men always seem to have women all over them.Back to my Cell Hon!

#24901 Nov 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pretty pathetic..."We shut them down for part of the game!!"
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
yah, we'll see how well you do against them next week, moron.

UCLA #16
USC #78

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 24 min Alcapaisa 2,763
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr NicsDad 6,742
website on corruption 4 hr Website 1
News Yet another South El Monte problem as Departmen... 17 hr concerned res 2
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages