UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32590 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24627 Oct 28, 2013
Actually, it's been WAY more than just three times. My point is, they're either both "excuses" or they're both FACTS that impact the outcome.

I know sports. I say they're FACTS that impact the outcome.

I'm merely calling them excuses, as those are the rules established by BN & BFL.

I guess BN has taken a lead from BFL and is now also using one set of rules for Bruins and one set of rules for Trojans. I thought BFL was the only one who was so hypocritical. But I guess I was wrong. No worries. I can admit when I was wrong.

In my offline, real world, they're still factors that impact the results. My real life Bruin friends are smart enough to admit it BOTH WAYS. SO, I'm cool with that.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24628 Oct 28, 2013
BTW, I love how the Village Idiot ignored my post about Penn State.

He had tried to claim 2-3 weeks ago that they were doing just fine with 10 fewer scholarships. They just got THRASHED and are barely over .500.

Being the moron he is, he tried to claim they weren't attributing any of their performance to the scholarship reductions. As if we have so many Nittany Lions posting on this thread. I don't go on their boards, nor do I care. If I were part of a cild molesting program, I'd probably keep quiet, too. But then again, the Village Idiot defends child molesters. Sicko.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24629 Oct 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the idiot who was crying about starting six freshman!! Too funny!!!
I was stating how freaking awesome our NINE 9, thats right 9 NINE I repeat 9 NUEVE you heard right NINE 9 FRESHMEN that started vs. Oregon youFuc king idiot. Not crying jackass!! Bragging youAs shole, BRAGGING which is the opposite crying.. Mr. "Hands tied behind our backs" ROTGFLMFAO!!!;BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

#24630 Oct 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see anyone complaning about starting so many freshmen, just stating facts.. which you seem to have a problem with. Stating fact and stating an Opinion is soo differnt.
the idiot loves making shyt up, always has, always will, he's got the prefect name for a bullsytter, "trojan" which is all usc is and always will be about, cheating and lying.

#24631 Oct 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've stated at least THREE times, I also say it's stating facts...such as being down 10 scholarships and at least 10 injuries. But if those are excuses, so is crying about starting six freshman.
If you don't remember your buddy crying about starting six freshman, that's a YOU problem. I thought you knew how to read. But maybe I gave you too much credit.
show me the post youfuc-King fa_gget in which I was crying, of course you won't, because it doesn't exist. Whaaa haaaaa whaaa "our hands are tied behind our back!!!" What a lame ass!!

#24632 Oct 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Actually, it's been WAY more than just three times. My point is, they're either both "excuses" or they're both FACTS that impact the outcome.
I know sports. I say they're FACTS that impact the outcome.
I'm merely calling them excuses, as those are the rules established by BN & BFL.
I guess BN has taken a lead from BFL and is now also using one set of rules for Bruins and one set of rules for Trojans. I thought BFL was the only one who was so hypocritical. But I guess I was wrong. No worries. I can admit when I was wrong.
In my offline, real world, they're still factors that impact the results. My real life Bruin friends are smart enough to admit it BOTH WAYS. SO, I'm cool with that.
go F urself, you still have shown me in which you claim I was making excuses. LaneAss.

#24633 Oct 28, 2013
expand state are the "child molesters" then I guess USC shall be known as the "sexual assault" or "woman haters". ROTFLMDAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24634 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>go F urself, you still have shown me in which you claim I was making excuses. LaneAss.
Hypocrite. Go find it yourself, unless you're selective reading prevents you from being able to do so.
Bruin Mania

West Covina, CA

#24635 Oct 29, 2013
Our Bruins were tied with Oregon at the half, that is like winning a national championship here in Westwood I'm so proud of my Bruins!...Goooo Bruuuins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24636 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin Mania wrote:
Our Bruins were tied with Oregon at the half, that is like winning a national championship here in Westwood I'm so proud of my Bruins!...Goooo Bruuuins!
Yeah, that was pretty funny, the moron saying, "We played them tough for 42 minutes!" ROTFLMAO!!

What an idiot.

#24637 Oct 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite. Go find it yourself, unless you're selective reading prevents you from being able to do so.
you're the one making the claim youDick wad. Every time I acuse you of being a racist, or a woman hater, etc. etc. I post your quotes and the post # don't I??? you're the devil a.k.a. the king of lies, the king of deceipt, the master of bullshyt. Hypocritical POS.

"we got one arm tied behind our backs!!" whaa whaa whaaaa pu$$y!!!

#24638 Oct 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was pretty funny, the moron saying, "We played them tough for 42 minutes!" ROTFLMAO!!
What an idiot.
14-14 after 42 minutes, how many teams have done that? you do you think your SCumbags can do that??? buahahahahaha!!!!

#24639 Oct 29, 2013
I just checked the Depth Charts for the last game:
USC Depth Chart:
I just checked the Depth Chart for:

USC
Offense:
1 freshmabn
5 sophomores
4 juniors
1 senior

Defense:
1 freshmen
3 sophomores
4 juniors
3 seniors

UCLA
Offense:
4 freshmen
5 sophomores
1 junior
1 senior

Defense:
5 freshmen
3 sophomores
1 junior
2 seniors

UCLA played TRUE freshmen on Saturday, and we STILL held our own vs. Oregon, and vs. Stanford the entire game...and if not for Hundley playing the two shittiest games of his career with unforced errors, who knows where we might be today...but yeah moron, you keep telling ypurself your team is "hog tied". POS

Yeah moron TROJAN your trOJwenz really have "one arm tied behind your back" dumbass!!! king of excuses.

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24640 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>14-14 after 42 minutes, how many teams have done that? you do you think your SCumbags can do that??? buahahahahaha!!!!
It wouldn't be so moronic, if it weren't for what I know YOU would have posted in response to me or CT making that remark.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24641 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see anyone complaning about starting so many freshmen, just stating facts.. which you seem to have a problem with. Stating fact and stating an Opinion is soo differnt.
Just imagine what's to come in the future with experience and size?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24642 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
USC Depth Chart:
USC
Offense:
1 freshmabn
5 sophomores
4 juniors
1 senior
Defense:
1 freshmen
3 sophomores
4 juniors
3 seniors
UCLA
Offense:
4 freshmen
5 sophomores
1 junior
1 senior
Defense:
5 freshmen
3 sophomores
1 junior
2 seniors
UCLA played TRUE freshmen on Saturday, and we STILL held our own vs. Oregon, and vs. Stanford the entire game...and if not for Hundley playing the two shittiest games of his career with unforced errors, who knows where we might be today...but yeah moron, you keep telling ypurself your team is "hog tied". POS
Yeah moron TROJAN your trOJwenz really have "one arm tied behind your back" dumbass!!! king of excuses.
ROTFLMFAO!!!
Waahhhhh!! MOre excuses from the little bitch!! LOL!!!

Hey, just playing by your rules, Bitch!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24643 Oct 29, 2013
Wow! 8 kids hospitalized from USC alcohol. 1 dead. 1 with head injury.

Geez...ever hear of moderation?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24644 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point Nation but please don't drum up the fact angle, it will only backfire on us Bruins :/

After all we just lost to Stanford and Oregon and the fact is we have not beaten either team since 2008. We are 0-6 against Stanford and 0-5 against Oregon since then :/

Go Bruins! But unfortunately the facts state we are not an elite Pacific 12 team!

West Hollywood, CA

#24645 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
USC Depth Chart:
USC
Offense:
1 freshmabn
5 sophomores
4 juniors
1 senior
Defense:
1 freshmen
3 sophomores
4 juniors
3 seniors
UCLA
Offense:
4 freshmen
5 sophomores
1 junior
1 senior
Defense:
5 freshmen
3 sophomores
1 junior
2 seniors
ROTFLMFAO!!!
Lifer, could we please focus on the next team we play week after week! Look what your obsessive rantings about USC got us the last two weekends - two losses :(

I know Colorado is about the equivalent of California State Northridge, but we were thinking the same thing about California at Berkeley last season and look where that got us :/

Go Bruins! Lifer, let's have less energy on USC and gather up some statistics on the Buffaloes!

West Hollywood, CA

#24646 Oct 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Wow! 8 kids hospitalized from USC alcohol. 1 dead. 1 with head injury.
Geez...ever hear of moderation?
Miss Wolfie, could you try not omitting any anti-Trojan slander on here for the sake of Bruin Lifer please :/

Gathering up an article about a college that would be the same statisitics as any other campus will make no difference to Lifer. It is just going to set off his anger issues again that he has towards anything Trojan :/

He and Brewski are already having heart palpitations over our season coming apart just like it did last season, so I would appreciate if the rest of us Bruin fans do not contribute to that.

Go Bruins! We need all five of us Bruin fans healthy to get through a collapse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 2 min Quickly Vanquished 3
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr Soccer parent 6,865
Jehovah Witness's A Sex Cult (Oct '09) 11 hr Angel 43
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 16 hr Christsharian Col... 1
Bernie Sanders: Hillary's Court Eunuch 21 hr Sealbeach Whorace 2
Helicopter by La Mirada Blvd (Apr '10) 21 hr Horace Failqueer 2
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) Fri vicky 133

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages