UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32267 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24474 Oct 26, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>This is on list the Bruins are glad to NOT be on. Go job SC, you have three...Heh heh heh heh
No kidding! Three USC players? What does that say? Like Barkley having three balls intercepted! LOL!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24475 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a realist, as much as we are a good team, we're a year away from reaching out full potential. We have 6 freshmen starting tomorrow, for God's sake.
My point is you're all big timing everybody with something arbitrary like your 9th ranking , now with something tangible like winning on the field , you become full of disclaimers instead of just saying lets go for it and see what we're really made of!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24476 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
See where ML out fore the Utah game, Triedto coe bck too soon, sad this was supposed to be "his" year.
Oh my Nation I am getting really scared. Utah, who almost beat us and did beat Stanford, cannot even get across the goal line against those nasty Trojans :/

USC will be 2-2 after today, and, um, well we will be playing Oregon :(

Go Bruins! Maybe the Ducks won't think about making this a statement game before a National audience and a public platform for Mariotta to win the Heisman Trophy!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24477 Oct 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! Three USC players? What does that say? Like Barkley having three balls intercepted! LOL!
Oh my Miss Wolfie, sorry to see your young protégé Manti number two on that list :/

Go Bruin, Go Irish, Go away mean list!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24478 Oct 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! Three USC players? What does that say?
That we have a lot of NFL players! And people continue to be jealous even after they leave USC.
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Barkley having three balls intercepted! LOL!
Learn something about football. When a guy comes in 2 scores down in the 4th quarter, they know he's going to be throwing and INT's are a lot easier when they KNOW someone's going to be passing.

If you knew anything about football, you'd have seen a lot of good things about his performance. Does he still have some work to do? Hell yes. But anything to be ashamed of? No.

You're just a hater and crying that your many schools COMBINED have fewer players in the NFL than USC does.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24479 Oct 26, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>My point is you're all big timing everybody with something arbitrary like your 9th ranking , now with something tangible like winning on the field , you become full of disclaimers instead of just saying lets go for it and see what we're really made of!
Yeah, you love how when I mention being down TEN scholarships and having another TEN players injured, I'm making excuses. But he's whining about "starting six freshman"!! LOL!!

What a hypocritical POS.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24480 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you love how when I mention being down TEN scholarships and having another TEN players injured, I'm making excuses. But he's whining about "starting six freshman"!! LOL!!
What a hypocritical POS.
How lomg will the trojan fans whine about the lost scholarships? It is what it is, live with it and move on! excuse, excuer, excuse

UCLA 14 - 14 half time, a blow coverage on a punt.

u$c 1 TD at home, must be because of the lost scholarships.... Whaaaaaa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24481 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
How lomg will the trojan fans whine about the lost scholarships? It is what it is, live with it and move on! excuse, excuer, excuse
As I've stated, I don't care if you want to claim it's an "excuse". Just don't be a little bitch and cry about 6 freshman (or 2 Bruin injuries) if you're going to make that claim.

BTW, if you think it's whining, you don't know football. Being down 10 players (not even counting injuries), is a factor.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24482 Oct 26, 2013
But you can pretend we're on even ground if you want to. Heck, you can believe in the Great Pumpkin, too! LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24483 Oct 26, 2013
UCLA down 28-14. Must be because of the 6 freshmen who are playing. Waaaahhhhhh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24484 Oct 26, 2013
CT, three weeks later your Oct 11 predictions are holding true.

UCLA (1-0) Remaining Conference Schedule
Cal (win) 2-0 correct
Stanford (loss) 2-1 correct
Oregon (loss) 2-2 correct
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washington (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4

USC (1-2) Remaining Conference Schedule
Utah (win) 2-2 correct
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24485 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Penn State has the same problem USC does and they are winning games.
They're down 42-7 at the half and about to become 4-3.

Idiot.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24486 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what can I day, we're doomed!! How about your boys tomorrow? win? loss? What's it gonna be?
I am sorry......sorry that I gave up a night of partying after our dominating Trojan victory to watch Oregon completely bitch slap your (B)ruins in the second half. Hey didn't one of you (B)ruins say Mora was the best coach in college football at making second half adjustments. 28-0 Mora, just go right ahead and keep making those adjustments... HaHa

As I predicted weeks ago:

USC 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)
UCLA 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)

San Marino, CA

#24487 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Cal (win) 2-0 correct
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washington (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4
Utah (win) 2-2 correct
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4
Thank you for the acknowledgment Trojan. I knew the
(B)ruins would not let us down as they do every second half of every one of their seasons! The Trojans are watching those (B)ruin game tapes and realizing Hundley is nothing more then a QB who gets rattled if he has to throw the ball any further then 6 yards down the field. I await BN to respond to his earlier mock " Oh no, another CT prediction" LMFAO

USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24488 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hypocritical POS.
you're you butt wipe, the problem is INJURIES, they won today 19-3 a team that beat Stanford, so so take tour "one arm tied tied behind you back" excuse, and shove it up your ass.

#24489 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've stated, I don't care if you want to claim it's an "excuse". Just don't be a little bitch and cry about 6 freshman (or 2 Bruin injuries) if you're going to make that claim.
BTW, if you think it's whining, you don't know football. Being down 10 players (not even counting injuries), is a factor.
who here has made that claim, y you bytch?

San Marino, CA

#24490 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
The Trojan defense is going to kick Hundleys butt come game day on November 30th. Your offense has become as predictable as overeating on Turkey Day. You better come up with a different game plan against ASU, because Trojan fans want you to beat them so it will make our victory over you in the Coliseum clear cut as we retake our Pac-12 Conference Title!

#24491 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Cal (win) 2-0 correct
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washington (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4
Utah (win) 2-2 correct
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4
laughable! One touchdown all day! And none in the last 3 quarters. BUAHAHAHA

San Marino, CA

#24492 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>who here has made that claim, y you bytch?
Hey Robbie, I understand you being upset because not only is your team unraveling, but we Trojans publicly told you so exactly how it is happening. Oh and FYI, the Westwood prodigy Hundley has 8 INTs to date, while that guy at USC Cody Kessler, who you boys were arrogantly laughing at earlier only has 5. Damn, wonder how much more Hundley would get rattled then he already has shown if say, his top WR was out...HaHa

USC AND UCLA - SAME CONFERENCE RECORD!

#24493 Oct 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry......sorry that I gave up a night of partying after our dominating Trojan victory to watch Oregon completely bitch slap your (B)ruins in the second half. Hey didn't one of you (B)ruins say Mora was the best coach in college football at making second half adjustments. 28-0 Mora, just go right ahead and keep making those adjustments... HaHa
As I predicted weeks ago:
USC 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)
UCLA 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)
how does that saying go? Even a broken clock is right twice a day? The difference in our losses is like night and day. Your losses were to WSU and a complete Bitchslapping by ASU. Our loses were to Stanford and Oregon both in the top-6 in BCS were done with our tough games, while you have Stamford and Oregon State. We held Oregon to a season low half in in points, and got great reviews by the announcers and the post game hosts...Our future is limitless, while your future is bleak at best.

UCLA - 5-2 (2-2) and done with the best teams.
USC 5-3 (2-2) with Bitchslappings coming their way.

Go Bruins!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 2 hr Tony 153
Elephant Bar Hoots, Specially with the Hostess 14 hr America lover 2
Pacheco Garcia Lozano Trying to Bring in Corrup... 15 hr Corruption 1
Mousavi has Sexual Harassment Charges Filed in BP 15 hr Not Again 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) May 1 TurkBandit 46
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr '16 Que Er 4,509
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages