UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,154)

Showing posts 23,061 - 23,080 of26,077
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

well this didn't take long
love te comb over.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

TMZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Top 5 Most Hated Topix Posters
1) Just Me Wolfie
2) Bruin Nation
3) Bruin For Life
4) Brew In
5) Just Me Wolfie
Oh my there TMZ, I guess if it is any consolation here, I hope me being the Bruin Voice of Reason has left me off this unflattering list of predominately UCLA Bruins :)

Go Bruins! Let's eradicate our hate to get off this notorious list!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we'll see...record wise, UCLA is exactly where I said they would be after the Stanford game at 5-1 I also predicted a loss at Oregon...after that we play all bytches, and the biggest bytches of them all November 30th. FACT!!!
Please Lifer, let's refrain from using such harsh language in you belittling these other teams that they hang those comments on the locker room bulletin board :/

As we all painfully remember, look what happened when Coach Ricky put out that superciliously premature "football monopoly is over" thing. A 50-0 fanny-waxing at the hands of those nasty Trojans was a direct result of our public haughtiness :

Go Bruins! We didn’t learn our lesson before so let’s not repeat it again!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
"FACT!" ROTFLMAO!!
I'm glad we can agree on this!:)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
buahahahahaha!!!Who are the 5 Most Loved?
Well despite our faults of Bruin hypersensitivity, anger, envy, gluttony, and misinformation, I still love everyone one of us on this list ;)

Top 5 Most Hated Topix Posters
1) Just Me Wolfie
2) Bruin Nation
3) Bruin For Life
4) Brew In
5) Just Me Wolfie

Go Bruins! Their making a list and checking it twice!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad we can agree on this!:)
Hooray Lifer, you are actually learning some things from our Bruin therapy sessions! I am proud you finally put the happy face in writing :)

Go Bruins! Humility is a work in progress!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
love te comb over.
Of course it didn't. It's an absolute joke.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
love te comb over.
If USC hadn't acted to arrogant and cocky and careless during the investigation perhaps the NCAA would have gone a little softer, but when the AD is making stupidass comments like "everyone wishes they were trojans" and the usc players constantly in the news like Joe McKnight and the SUV, Leinart's dad paying for Jarred's apartment lease, and all that crap, what did you expect from the NCAA?

Miami accepted responsibility by impsing their penalties refusing to play in Bowl games, and they did not appeal, while USC acted like a victim, and appealed.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it didn't. It's an absolute joke.
"It's an absolute joke"

what the comb over ?:-)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Brew In wrote:
Thought some of us Topix posters might like this. The annual Forbes poll of the Top Ten Most Disliked Players in the NFL. The highlights (or maybe lowlights depending what college you follow):
#5 – Mark Sanchez
#9 – Carson Palmer
#10 – Reggie Bush
Hmmm, I see a pattern here! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/the-10-most...
The hag's idol is #2. It would be hard to beat a dog killer.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The hag's idol is #2. It would be hard to beat a dog killer.
I'll always like Manti.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

maybe Lammade some sense

Orgeron has stressed a looser, fun-filled atmosphere since replacing Lane Kiffin, but it produced a mishap Monday.

Offensive lineman Jordan Simmons was carted to the trainers' table and then carted from the practice facility after suffering an apparent injury during a pre-practice drill in which coaches had offensive and defensive linemen compete in one-on-one pass coverage.

With players and coaches boisterously cheering, the 6-foot-4, 335-pound Simmons ran down the field and leapt for a pass. But Simmons came down hard on the turf and needed assistance to the sideline and cart. He was examined by athletic trainers and later by a team physician before he was carted to the locker room.

Simmons, a redshirt freshman, played briefly at right guard in place of Aundrey Walker against Notre Dame. Simmons had knee surgery before the 2012 season.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
maybe Lammade some sense
Orgeron has stressed a looser, fun-filled atmosphere since replacing Lane Kiffin, but it produced a mishap Monday.
Offensive lineman Jordan Simmons was carted to the trainers' table and then carted from the practice facility after suffering an apparent injury during a pre-practice drill in which coaches had offensive and defensive linemen compete in one-on-one pass coverage.
With players and coaches boisterously cheering, the 6-foot-4, 335-pound Simmons ran down the field and leapt for a pass. But Simmons came down hard on the turf and needed assistance to the sideline and cart. He was examined by athletic trainers and later by a team physician before he was carted to the locker room.
Simmons, a redshirt freshman, played briefly at right guard in place of Aundrey Walker against Notre Dame. Simmons had knee surgery before the 2012 season.
My my, that type of practice certainly doesn't sound as fun-filled as back in the days of Coach Ricky :/

I really think the fellas liked it when not only were they allowed to scale the wall to ditch practice but lit up a doobie on the way over! DabNabit, there are some things I really do miss about Coach Ricky ;)

Go bruins! Enjoy all the fun-filled time we have before 4pm Saturday!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll always like Manti.
I hear you Miss Wolfie. I also used to like my Bruin hero Cade McKnown until he stole fellow quarterback Tim Couch's girlfriend from behind his back :/

Go Bruins, Go Irish! Go girlfriends, real or not!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

see my stalkers back PPPryckPapifightOn
Im s honored :)

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
maybe Lammade some sense
Another one? No knee brace?

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
see my stalkers back PPP, his name is fightOn
Im s honored :)
Where Nation? DabNabIt, I keep missing him :/

Go Bruins! We baby blue and gold need to stick together like flies on....something!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one? No knee brace?
My my Miss Wolfie, what is that cute little bug in your avatar that when scrolled over says "Game Over" :)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Game Over!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

USC is down to 43 healthy SCHOLARSHIP players, since Saturday's game 14 are injured or hurt enough to not be able to practice yesterday...and although I sorta feel sorry for them they still have 69 on their roster, but, does any team really play all 69 players (don't excited about that 69 number Fight On & Jonathan)? USC probably has more NFL players on their roster, than 90% of the college teams, so just like Colin Cowherd said, the issue is not the 69 players on the roster (or 53 that travel) the issue is the coaching!!

Kiffin was not a good coach and Orgeron is even worse! was Orgeron thinking that giving the OLine cookies and Ice Cream was going to make them better? and what the hell was he doing making these guys horse around playing WR vs. DB? and lose an OLineman for the season? Orgeron is making Kiffin seem like Vince Lombardi at this point and time.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

^^^ don't GET excited ^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,061 - 23,080 of26,077
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Autism Speaks Fundraiser 16 min Team Piece by Piece 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr just sayin 199,072
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Daves Not Here 15,654
Gardena police officer gives emotional testimon... (Aug '10) 6 hr Eric hyde 19
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 7 hr Standards 1,220
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 7 hr Candice Montenegro 105
Baldwin Park Royal Coaches criminal enterprise 11 hr someone 6
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE