UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
23,021 - 23,040 of 26,746 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
You know BN, why in the hell does Wolfie bring her kids up on this thread, she talks so much garbage she makes her boys a target, she doesn't show much class or smarts by doing so. If she wasn't married to a rich guy you and me would be going off on her like trOJan does, is shes a whorrre what does that make us? Sluttts???... Go Bruins!
Ya Know trojan I understand you and CT's responses, however I know Woolfie, gone to lunch with her lived 3 houses away from her. Not defending her, but she has a good heart
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya Know trojan I understand you and CT's responses, however I know Woolfie, gone to lunch with her lived 3 houses away from her. Not defending her, but she has a good heart
You'd never know it from her classless posts. As I've stated, someone who was happy with who they are as a person and where they are in life, wouldn't feel the need to talk/write so much bullshit, rip people and brag about themselves, especially with regards to what they have & who they know. That is the sign of a very unhappy & insecure person.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

And BTW, you wrote to me (abd CT), but cut & pasted LP guy's post.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Great game so far, in Indy!

Kind of pulling for the Colts.(They have more Trojans.)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of Trojans...Havili scores a TD!!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
And BTW, you wrote to me (abd CT), but cut & pasted LP guy's post.
I know blame it on the wine :)
bruin for life

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I know blame it on the wine :)
Oh I see how things are BN, you want to cuddle up with trOJan and a bottle of wine, but when I come calling you say you have a headache?....You sluttt you!!!! True Blue my arse!....Go bruins!

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Congrats to Notre Dame on their victory over my alma mater this past Saturday. I take no comfort in "moral victories," we need to right this ship. Again, congrats to ND, I can't wait until next season.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know a LOT about bananas and large vegetables. But let's not bring your sex life into this, please!!
No I don't please explain? Seems like you have some experience.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
You know BN, why in the hell does Wolfie bring her kids up on this thread, she talks so much garbage she makes her boys a target, she doesn't show much class or smarts by doing so. If she wasn't married to a rich guy you and me would be going off on her like trOJan does, is shes a whorrre what does that make us? Sluttts???... Go Bruins!
Wow big words! Is that what they taught you in college? Wow!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd never know it from her classless posts. As I've stated, someone who was happy with who they are as a person and where they are in life, wouldn't feel the need to talk/write so much bullshit, rip people and brag about themselves, especially with regards to what they have & who they know. That is the sign of a very unhappy & insecure person.
And your post are so classy? It's great material for a movie. Keep it up!

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Tough loss for the Bruins, but I think the timing was perfect. Had they won, they might have been riding into their game vs. Oregon with a little too much bluster. I think this might bring them down to earth a little and give them a bit of an edge this weekend.

With that said, I love to see the SEC mafia speak out of both sides of their mouth when they downplay the Vanderbilt and Tennessee wins over the so-called stronger teams of the SEC as showing how strong the SEC is, but when a ranked PAC-12 team loses to another ranked PAC-12 team it's because the PAC-12 is weak. While I would like to see UCLA defeat Oregon this weekend, I think the SEC mafia would use that as an excuse to exclude the PAC-12 completely from consideration for the MNC.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Are you men pissed off that Condy Rice was appointed to the play off committee?

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah, let's not forget Mississippi over LSU and Auburn over aTm.

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Are you men pissed off that Condy Rice was appointed to the play off committee?
The fact that we have to bring in someone of her stature and intellect speaks volumes about the NCAA's dysfunction more than anything else.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that we have to bring in someone of her stature and intellect speaks volumes about the NCAA's dysfunction more than anything else.
Interesting. All I heard all day on talk radio is only men should be on the committee. Very interesting point.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
Congrats to Notre Dame on their victory over my alma mater this past Saturday. I take no comfort in "moral victories," we need to right this ship. Again, congrats to ND, I can't wait until next season.
Oregon St is shaping up to be a tough game.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Thanks everyone for your well wishes for my partner Jonathan. I know your positive thoughts were out there, even if unsaid (thanks Nation). He is doing better :)

I don't know what I went through more this weekend, tissue because of my partner's medical condition, or Mylanta because of our shaky Bruin performance :(

I really do not like when they put a graphic up with my boy Hot Rod Hundley being considered in the Heisman race. It is obvious to all of us Bruins that he needs at least another year with Coach Jimmy :/

Begin October, maybe the coaches should take Hot Rod through some haunted attractions as a drill for not getting so scared when under pressure :/

Go Bruins! Oregon is next so I have the Mylanta unscrewed and ready!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Nation, no need to act snobbish and throw your beach lifestyle around to the rest of us hard working folk on Topix :/

I commend you for nixing the MBD moniker to try and create more of a layman's image, so no need to fall back into a pattern of affluent superiority. When we Bruins do that, we fall flat on our faces :(

But I am curious by your comment where you said "Not defending her, but she has a good heart". I understand the not defending part where you may want to distance yourself from controversial opinions you do not agree with, but we had a teacher in middle school that really disliked this one problem boy and publicly used the phrase "he has a good heart" in a way of not letting her inner frustrations be known :/

Go Bruins! Let's not get too uppity as Oregon comes next!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oregon St is shaping up to be a tough game.
Oregon State is always the unknown. They are good, but on any week things can go one way or the other. Roman Sapolu, Jessie's boy is a Beaver. Injured in the Hawaii game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 13 min STER STL 929
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 3 hr lokes 520
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 5 hr Throbbing Hard On 650
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Pole swap 7,855
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Davis 4,825
Review: ACR Family Services 7 hr lucious 7
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••