UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24220 Oct 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And yeah, if you can't beat us this year under sanctions and with an interim coach!! How pathetic would it be for your Bruins NOT to win?!!
> So, you're using sanctions and an interim coach as excuses for the inevitable USC loss to UCLA this year? Typical USC homer excuses for losing! Anyone with any CFB knowledge isn't worried about who will win the UCLA-USC game. Bruins win without drawing a deep breath, as the USC ball boy thinks of excuses of why he didn't deflate the game footballs enough!

PLIGHT ON!!!
>:D

#24221 Oct 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Come now, wouldnt you think playing Rice, Sam Houston State and UAB would have Johnny Footloose shaking in his cleats? LMAO
Question (though I really dont care), is Samantha Houston State even in Texas? These teams the SEC plays... HaHa
> Have you finished eating all the Idaho potatoes you got while your USChicken Trajons played the Idaho Vandals? How about all those pineapples and cocoanuts you got from Hawaii? What do they grow in the gardens at (MUUUHAHAHAHA) Utah State? LMAO!!!
>:D

#24222 Oct 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Five Peso Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>My portfolio is just fine, maybe you should follow the hags advice. It apparently helped her get out of the grass hut, maybe it could assist you to make an exodus out of the gator hunting shack. And I am sorry to disappoint you Fartie, but I am what others would call a spoiled, rich kid. No banana picking here, unless it is from the organic section in Trader Joes or Whole Foods. I know I am speaking foreign to you! Those are h-e-a-l-t-h stores, absolutely nothing like your idea of shopping for bananas being grabbing the flavored vodka off the shelf at Hokus Pokus Liquor in Lake CharlesÂ… HaHa
> Okay, okay... Coach Artie gave you too much credit! Wolfie's million dollar advice went over over your 5 peso head! Better??? You, a spoiled rich kid? LMAO!!! Yeah, ALL YOU, "SPOILED RICH KIDS", type term papers, theses, and other academic papers to get spending money for the Gansta-Rap concerts in the Trajon Ghetto. Spoiled rich kid? More like, spoiled kid, who wishes with every fiber of his being, of being rich! Now, run along little one, and, clean up your pig-sty bedroom, before your mommy and daddy gets home from their greeter's jobs at Wal-Mart!

Meanwhile down in Louisiana ... Artie the Articulate, is selling the bayou!
>:)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24223 Oct 18, 2013
This is what I need, 1 glass a night

http://13deals.com/store/item.php...

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#24225 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Palo Alto...I can't wait for Saturday.
Cheer on our Bruins BFL!!!

Go #9 Bruins!

San Fernando Valley

#24226 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
#43 right behind powerhouse Bowling Green, he, heh
42. Bowling Green (5-2, 2-0)
43. USC (4-2, 1-2)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh! Even if CT tries his usual spin, that would still only have them at #34!

Saturday's game is gonna be tough. I have the Bruins by 2 points but it can definitely go the other way.

Go Bruins!

Trying my hand again at some picks:

IOWA:-15
OSU:-47

FLA:-16
MIZZ:-13

UCLA:-39
STAN:-37

IND:-9
MICH:-25

LSU:-40
OLE MISS:-20

AUB:-17
TEXAS A&M:-29

ARK:-16
ALA:-39

WASH:-22
ASU:-34

UTAH:-32
ARIZ:-31

WSU:-16
ORE:-58

USC:-17
ND:-21

FSU:-24
CLEM: 20

ORST:-34
CAL:-13

Good luck everybody!

San Fernando Valley

#24227 Oct 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, okay... Coach Artie gave you too much credit! Wolfie's million dollar advice went over over your 5 peso head! Better??? You, a spoiled rich kid? LMAO!!! Yeah, ALL YOU, "SPOILED RICH KIDS", type term papers, theses, and other academic papers to get spending money for the Gansta-Rap concerts in the Trajon Ghetto. Spoiled rich kid? More like, spoiled kid, who wishes with every fiber of his being, of being rich! Now, run along little one, and, clean up your pig-sty bedroom, before your mommy and daddy gets home from their greeter's jobs at Wal-Mart!
LMAO ADM, how'd you get into CT's diary?

Promise us though, you won't read the part where he talks about standing in front of the mirror with only his Mark Sanchez jersey on!

Heh heh heh heh

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24228 Oct 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>My portfolio is just fine, maybe you should follow the hags advice. It apparently helped her get out of the grass hut, maybe it could assist you to make an exodus out of the gator hunting shack. And I am sorry to disappoint you Fartie, but I am what others would call a spoiled, rich kid. No banana picking here, unless it is from the organic section in Trader Joes or Whole Foods. I know I am speaking foreign to you! Those are h-e-a-l-t-h stores, absolutely nothing like your idea of shopping for bananas being grabbing the flavored vodka off the shelf at Hokus Pokus Liquor in Lake CharlesÂ… HaHa
Hope you're buying Earth University products from Whole Foods.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24229 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ nfl-shutdown-corner/clear-cars on-palmer-one-experiment-arizo na-cardinals-044127861--nfl.ht ml
Like I said longevity. College and Pro ball are 2 different gigs. Hope he banked his bucks.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24230 Oct 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, okay... Coach Artie gave you too much credit! Wolfie's million dollar advice went over over your 5 peso head! Better??? You, a spoiled rich kid? LMAO!!! Yeah, ALL YOU, "SPOILED RICH KIDS", type term papers, theses, and other academic papers to get spending money for the Gansta-Rap concerts in the Trajon Ghetto. Spoiled rich kid? More like, spoiled kid, who wishes with every fiber of his being, of being rich! Now, run along little one, and, clean up your pig-sty bedroom, before your mommy and daddy gets home from their greeter's jobs at Wal-Mart!
Harsh. But funny.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24231 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
This is what I need, 1 glass a night
http://13deals.com/store/item.php...
OMG! LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24232 Oct 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh! Even if CT tries his usual spin, that would still only have them at #34!
Saturday's game is gonna be tough. I have the Bruins by 2 points but it can definitely go the other way.
Go Bruins!
Trying my hand again at some picks:
IOWA:-15
OSU:-47
FLA:-16
MIZZ:-13
UCLA:-39
STAN:-37
IND:-9
MICH:-25
LSU:-40
OLE MISS:-20
AUB:-17
TEXAS A&M:-29
ARK:-16
ALA:-39
WASH:-22
ASU:-34
ARIZ:-31
WSU:-16
ORE:-58
ND:-21
FSU:-24
CLEM: 20
ORST:-34
CAL:-13
Good luck everybody!
What about tonight's game?

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24233 Oct 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ADM, how'd you get into CT's diary?
Promise us though, you won't read the part where he talks about standing in front of the mirror with only his Mark Sanchez jersey on!
Heh heh heh heh
Mark Who? The NY Jets fans hope they trade his ass. They can't stand him. Don't see him there next year.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24234 Oct 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh! Even if CT tries his usual spin, that would still only have them at #34!
Go Bruins!
Good luck everybody!
If were close at halftime, we will win, Jim Mora and Noel Mazzone make great half time adjustments, Best I have seen.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24235 Oct 18, 2013
Okme too Trying my hand again at some picks:
IOWA:-20
OSU:-35

FLA:-17
MIZZ:-24

UCLA:-45
STAN:-31

IND:-13
MICH:-24

LSU:-31
OLE MISS:-30

AUB:-31
TEXAS A&M:-24

ARK:-13
ALA:-34

WASH:-27
ASU:-24

ARIZ:-23

WSU:-20
ORE:-62

ND:-24

FSU:-27
CLEM: 30

ORST:-35
CAL:-23

GO BRUINS !!!!
GO CARDS !!
Go To H*e*e*l !!!! el monte/la puente Troll

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24236 Oct 18, 2013
Palmer's history at Zona

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24237 Oct 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Who? The NY Jets fans hope they trade his ass. They can't stand him. Don't see him there next year.
Trade???? no one will trade for him, they know he will be released,

Bad week for exusc QB's... Cassel demoted, Palmer stunk up thursday night football and shanchez has surgery. where's john david booty ???
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24238 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Palmer's history at Zona
Now, now. Don't be jealous there are no Bruin QB's to speak of in the NFL. It's pretty obvious this is where it all stems from.

You get one every 15-20 years. It's been a while, so Hundley's probably going to make it. LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24239 Oct 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. Don't be jealous there are no Bruin QB's to speak of in the NFL. It's pretty obvious this is where it all stems from.
You get one every 15-20 years. It's been a while, so Hundley's probably going to make it. LOL!!
ya when we do he's a HOFer :)
quality not quantity
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24241 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya when we do he's a HOFer :)
quality not quantity
LOL!!! Yeah, sure. Just like that ONE Heisman!

You keep telling yourself that.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Latinos For Trump' Rally For GOP Candidate In ... 3 hr Wildchild 1
lcms 4 hr Telldatroof 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 17 hr Sharrp Shooter 2,764
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) Sat Wymandaniel45 7
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages