UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24210 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was idiot. Don't be pulling stats out of your ass the way your buddy has. I know you both like to stick things up there, but numbers? Don't bother.
It was pretty much 50/50, with blacks being 60/40 and non-blacks being 40/60.
Just because you believe he did it doesn't make it so.
if you were part of the jury what would have been your verdict?
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24211 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I know racist people like JMW & BFL would like to ignore things such as having to prove the case. But lynching people because you think they did it went out in the 60's.(And no bimbo, I wasn't there to see it.) I know damn well YOU were.
and I'm a racist,....because??? Tell us, hitter.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24212 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I always felt UCLA could beat Stanford but they will be pissed after losing to Utah, how cool would it be #2 or 3 Oregon vs # 9 or 8 UCLA next weekend?
after we beat beat them the haters will be saying Stanford wwas over rated. I can already see it. Lol
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24213 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I told BN you couldn't refrain from absolute stupidity.
I don't know. I wasn't there. I'll leave it in God's hands.
"guilty" would have been been your verdict, you're just too too much if a coward to admit it.
JD Morgan

Rosemead, CA

#24214 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
So Ignore it, let the shyt go, I know I'm trying, I skip almost every post now.
Ignoring is not the Bruin way BN. I had to ask John Wooden to step down as head coach in 1975 he knew my deal was up with the NCAA and we couldn't play monopoly with college basketball any longer. See BN instead of ignoring the issue we met it head on and hired Gene Bartow to take the fall instead, then Sam Gilbert threatened his life and he left, then Gary Cunningham was ready to take the hit for us, but he couldn't handle the humiliation and left UCLA for a small college in Oregon. If Wooden had ignored the violations he would have been roasted alive when he was fired instead it trickled down to Larry Brown who was too new to commit any violations we just pasted the ones John W committed and made Larry Brown the fall guy...Lesson here never ignore!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24215 Oct 18, 2013
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24216 Oct 18, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>"guilty" would have been been your verdict, you're just too too much if a coward to admit it.
Yeah, because we all know how timid I am about speaking my mind! ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a good weekend in SF, in spite of the results of the game.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24217 Oct 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Million dollar advise is way over his ten peso head!
>º)
My portfolio is just fine, maybe you should follow the hags advice. It apparently helped her get out of the grass hut, maybe it could assist you to make an exodus out of the gator hunting shack. And I am sorry to disappoint you Fartie, but I am what others would call a spoiled, rich kid. No banana picking here, unless it is from the organic section in Trader Joes or Whole Foods. I know I am speaking foreign to you! Those are h-e-a-l-t-h stores, absolutely nothing like your idea of shopping for bananas being grabbing the flavored vodka off the shelf at Hokus Pokus Liquor in Lake Charles… HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#24218 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I always felt UCLA could beat Stanford but they will be pissed after losing to Utah, how cool would it be #2 or 3 Oregon vs # 9 or 8 UCLA next weekend?
Hey isnt that the same thing your buddy PPPete said recently? You two conspiring together (sorry, had to throw that in)!

Yes college football! CT is just about out the door. Taking the 12:40 flight to Chicago, then heading over tomorrow to South Bend! Heard the game has about a 30% chance of rain so looks like I better bring the Trojan weather and Irish proof hoodie! What happened to Big Dan this year, I miss the rivalry chatter!

FIGHT ON TROJANS!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#24219 Oct 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what do you expect with the shit those 2 haters post?!
Over & over & over again, being stupid enough to compare apples to oranges. What real football fans, who know WTF they're talking about, would do that? None.
An idiot ragging on USC's OOC schedule with the ridiculous OOC her favorite team THIS year is playing and with the fact they, themselves, back out of playing USC?!! Stupidity at its finest!!
A moron who wants to ignore what the courts said and convict someone himself, just because the guy's a Trojan.
An idiot who makes excuses about us cheating, but when we mention the sanctions, we're making excuses. Both of them are FACTORS or BOTH are excuses. Either way, I don't care. But to flip flop as to which they are to make your team look better?! Only an idiot does that.
Come now, wouldnt you think playing Rice, Sam Houston State and UAB would have Johnny Footloose shaking in his cleats? LMAO

Question (though I really dont care), is Samantha Houston State even in Texas? These teams the SEC plays... HaHa

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24220 Oct 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And yeah, if you can't beat us this year under sanctions and with an interim coach!! How pathetic would it be for your Bruins NOT to win?!!
> So, you're using sanctions and an interim coach as excuses for the inevitable USC loss to UCLA this year? Typical USC homer excuses for losing! Anyone with any CFB knowledge isn't worried about who will win the UCLA-USC game. Bruins win without drawing a deep breath, as the USC ball boy thinks of excuses of why he didn't deflate the game footballs enough!

PLIGHT ON!!!
>:D

#24221 Oct 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Come now, wouldnt you think playing Rice, Sam Houston State and UAB would have Johnny Footloose shaking in his cleats? LMAO
Question (though I really dont care), is Samantha Houston State even in Texas? These teams the SEC plays... HaHa
> Have you finished eating all the Idaho potatoes you got while your USChicken Trajons played the Idaho Vandals? How about all those pineapples and cocoanuts you got from Hawaii? What do they grow in the gardens at (MUUUHAHAHAHA) Utah State? LMAO!!!
>:D

#24222 Oct 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Five Peso Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>My portfolio is just fine, maybe you should follow the hags advice. It apparently helped her get out of the grass hut, maybe it could assist you to make an exodus out of the gator hunting shack. And I am sorry to disappoint you Fartie, but I am what others would call a spoiled, rich kid. No banana picking here, unless it is from the organic section in Trader Joes or Whole Foods. I know I am speaking foreign to you! Those are h-e-a-l-t-h stores, absolutely nothing like your idea of shopping for bananas being grabbing the flavored vodka off the shelf at Hokus Pokus Liquor in Lake Charles… HaHa
> Okay, okay... Coach Artie gave you too much credit! Wolfie's million dollar advice went over over your 5 peso head! Better??? You, a spoiled rich kid? LMAO!!! Yeah, ALL YOU, "SPOILED RICH KIDS", type term papers, theses, and other academic papers to get spending money for the Gansta-Rap concerts in the Trajon Ghetto. Spoiled rich kid? More like, spoiled kid, who wishes with every fiber of his being, of being rich! Now, run along little one, and, clean up your pig-sty bedroom, before your mommy and daddy gets home from their greeter's jobs at Wal-Mart!

Meanwhile down in Louisiana ... Artie the Articulate, is selling the bayou!
>:)

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24223 Oct 18, 2013
This is what I need, 1 glass a night

http://13deals.com/store/item.php...

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#24225 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Palo Alto...I can't wait for Saturday.
Cheer on our Bruins BFL!!!

Go #9 Bruins!

San Fernando Valley

#24226 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
#43 right behind powerhouse Bowling Green, he, heh
42. Bowling Green (5-2, 2-0)
43. USC (4-2, 1-2)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh! Even if CT tries his usual spin, that would still only have them at #34!

Saturday's game is gonna be tough. I have the Bruins by 2 points but it can definitely go the other way.

Go Bruins!

Trying my hand again at some picks:

IOWA:-15
OSU:-47

FLA:-16
MIZZ:-13

UCLA:-39
STAN:-37

IND:-9
MICH:-25

LSU:-40
OLE MISS:-20

AUB:-17
TEXAS A&M:-29

ARK:-16
ALA:-39

WASH:-22
ASU:-34

UTAH:-32
ARIZ:-31

WSU:-16
ORE:-58

USC:-17
ND:-21

FSU:-24
CLEM: 20

ORST:-34
CAL:-13

Good luck everybody!

San Fernando Valley

#24227 Oct 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, okay... Coach Artie gave you too much credit! Wolfie's million dollar advice went over over your 5 peso head! Better??? You, a spoiled rich kid? LMAO!!! Yeah, ALL YOU, "SPOILED RICH KIDS", type term papers, theses, and other academic papers to get spending money for the Gansta-Rap concerts in the Trajon Ghetto. Spoiled rich kid? More like, spoiled kid, who wishes with every fiber of his being, of being rich! Now, run along little one, and, clean up your pig-sty bedroom, before your mommy and daddy gets home from their greeter's jobs at Wal-Mart!
LMAO ADM, how'd you get into CT's diary?

Promise us though, you won't read the part where he talks about standing in front of the mirror with only his Mark Sanchez jersey on!

Heh heh heh heh

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#24228 Oct 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>My portfolio is just fine, maybe you should follow the hags advice. It apparently helped her get out of the grass hut, maybe it could assist you to make an exodus out of the gator hunting shack. And I am sorry to disappoint you Fartie, but I am what others would call a spoiled, rich kid. No banana picking here, unless it is from the organic section in Trader Joes or Whole Foods. I know I am speaking foreign to you! Those are h-e-a-l-t-h stores, absolutely nothing like your idea of shopping for bananas being grabbing the flavored vodka off the shelf at Hokus Pokus Liquor in Lake Charles… HaHa
Hope you're buying Earth University products from Whole Foods.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#24229 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ nfl-shutdown-corner/clear-cars on-palmer-one-experiment-arizo na-cardinals-044127861--nfl.ht ml
Like I said longevity. College and Pro ball are 2 different gigs. Hope he banked his bucks.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#24230 Oct 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Okay, okay... Coach Artie gave you too much credit! Wolfie's million dollar advice went over over your 5 peso head! Better??? You, a spoiled rich kid? LMAO!!! Yeah, ALL YOU, "SPOILED RICH KIDS", type term papers, theses, and other academic papers to get spending money for the Gansta-Rap concerts in the Trajon Ghetto. Spoiled rich kid? More like, spoiled kid, who wishes with every fiber of his being, of being rich! Now, run along little one, and, clean up your pig-sty bedroom, before your mommy and daddy gets home from their greeter's jobs at Wal-Mart!
Harsh. But funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco NOT on Reelection List to be Sponsored ... 16 min Time Over 5
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Free Speech 5,174
6 Year old family chihuahua needs surgery 8 hr tackmurphey 1
gangs of Bolen Parka (Sep '12) 12 hr lol 127
Power Outage (Aug '10) 13 hr cvhy 7
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 13 hr CAPTAIN INSANE-O 1,757
Review: Superior Vinyl Windows and Doors (Nov '09) Sat Kerry Jones 17

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 23 at 9:57AM PST

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:52 am PST