UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34436 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24105 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I defended Penn State, not Sandufsky, moron. OJ Simpson murdered 2 people, should USC be known as the USC serial killers?? USC had 5 players arrested in the PC era, should USC be known as the "USC sexual assaulters"? USC had multiple players arrested for DUIs, should USC be known as the "USC drunks"? gawwwwwwwd you're a moron.
Exactly. He should talk. How many players were accused to criminal activity? Did you read one of their Frat houses are on suspension? GAWD, look at OJ?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24106 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BN, CT, CPEM & I are happy & content. We don't need to rip people to feel better about ourselves.
BN & I disagree on occasion. But the next day, we move on. BN & CT usually do the same thing. BN may disagree with CT's very optimistic predictions, but they're usually respectful of one another.(I never got into it with Big Dan or Matt from Columbus and they support their teams as much as anyone. They're classier than you or JMW. Heck, even TFELA & Sharp Shooter generally kept things civil and they're UCLA fans. So everything was cool.)
Mature, intelligent adults who are happy with where they are in life are able to do this quite easily. You & JMW almost always have to insult people and yes, that's what you'll get in return.
I wish you both the best of luck in dealing with your issues. Recognition is the first step.
> MMMMMUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah, those three, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and Freddy Kruger are definitely some "Happy Campers". They wouldn't rip anyone! CT... uh, Jason, put down the Machete before you cut yourself ... ya hear!?
>/

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24107 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I don't have to work.
I really deplore having to translate the BS around here: Translation #1: You are right, laying on your back isnt work
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
And when I do work many times its from home.
Translation #2: It was cheaper to move the brothel into your house
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I just work on projects that I'm interested in.
I spend frivolously on whatever I can with the money my husband allows me

Translations completed - Youre welcome Topix!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24108 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If she seems happy to you, then that's further proof of what an idiot you are. She is proof that money doesn't buy happiness, which you stupidly seem to believe it does.
Let me say this, that statement is not true. Money does buy happiness when you GIVE it away. Every time I give money to a charity I feel wonderful and happy. Making money is about giving money away. God has blessed me, and I give back. Every year I give to different charities. But my two favorite charities...St. Jude's Hospital. And the Boys and Girls Clubs.

Try giving sometime and see how good it feels. It's amazing!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24109 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
The USC team was was sanctioned in 2010. But events were prior to 2010. Should have clarified. My bad.
> Uh, Wolfie... Coach Artie thinks the year you were searching for clarification is 1898.
>:)

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24110 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BN, CT, CPEM & I are happy & content. We don't need to rip people to feel better about ourselves.
BN & I disagree on occasion. But the next day, we move on. BN & CT usually do the same thing. BN may disagree with CT's very optimistic predictions, but they're usually respectful of one another.(I never got into it with Big Dan or Matt from Columbus and they support their teams as much as anyone. They're classier than you or JMW. Heck, even TFELA & Sharp Shooter generally kept things civil and they're UCLA fans. So everything was cool.)
Mature, intelligent adults who are happy with where they are in life are able to do this quite easily. You & JMW almost always have to insult people and yes, that's what you'll get in return.

I wish you both the best of luck in dealing with your issues. Recognition is the first step.
Issues? I got no issues. LOL!

Yah you got no issues but where are those folks? OSU Mom, gone. The Clown gone. Yah thanks.

San Marino, CA

#24111 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I live in Hermosa Beach. Have properties in Hawaii, Texas, Kentucky. Now if I can pull my shit together I would buy a place in NYC or Chicago. But so expensive. Real Estate has to be a third of your portfolio. I've work hard to get what I have.
If it aint football, no one here cares Hag. I bet you sent Rob a private message to have him set you up when a stupid inquiry so you could

(Reoccurring Hag Translation): Spend frivolously on whatever you can with the money your husband allows you

CT REALLY OUT THIS TIME. IT IS GETTING NAUSEOUS AROUND HERE!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24112 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she did express a desire a few weeks ago to touch my balls. Maybe that's why she loves flinging mud in my direction. She was one of those little girls who threw rocks at the boys she liked.(Little girls did that in 1940's & 1950's too, right?)
Would have thought she'd outgrown that, but maybe not.
LOL I was not even born in the 40's or 50's you old man! Now we know you are old.

Don't worry most of my friends are men in sports or entertainment.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24113 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. He should talk. How many players were accused to criminal activity? Did you read one of their Frat houses are on suspension? GAWD, look at OJ?
Look at Rodney! I'll take OJ over Alcala any day of the week!

OJ was found to be innocent of those murders. Bruin Alcala was CONVICTED.

"One police detective called Alcala "a killing machine" and others have compared him to Ted Bundy. A homicide investigator familiar with the evidence speculates that he could have murdered as many as 50 women, while other estimates have run as high as 130."

You're so dumb. Shoot, thinking that spelling "gawd" is any different than "God" is further proof!! You're not fooling Him.

San Marino, CA

#24114 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Try giving sometime and see how good it feels. It's amazing!
Sounds like brothel talk. Now can we get back to football so we dont have to listen to your over-the-top wealth regurgitation that we all know is via your husband... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24115 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I really deplore having to translate the BS around here: Translation #1: You are right, laying on your back isnt work<quoted text>Translation #2: It was cheaper to move the brothel into your house<quoted text>I spend frivolously on whatever I can with the money my husband allows me
Translations completed - Youre welcome Topix!!!
Jealous. I can live off my income. Just today PPG went up $7.64. And its a down day. I'm very smart in the market. Take a lesson you little young one. NEVER listen to your Financial Adviser. Do your own research. If you are young take some risks. Maybe a third of your portfolio. If you have little money a good stock is Frontier Communications. Under 5 bucks but with 10 percent dividend. You have to make your money work for you. And read Muddy Waters Research. These are USC undergrads who went to the Midwest for Law School are smart and they have made me mucho money. Carson Block has balls of steel. Know him?

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24116 Oct 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Uh, Wolfie... Coach Artie thinks the year you were searching for clarification is 1898.
>:)
You funny guy!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24117 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If it aint football, no one here cares Hag. I bet you sent Rob a private message to have him set you up when a stupid inquiry so you could
(Reoccurring Hag Translation): Spend frivolously on whatever you can with the money your husband allows you
CT REALLY OUT THIS TIME. IT IS GETTING NAUSEOUS AROUND HERE!
Learn BOY! I'm giving you million dollar advice!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24118 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I was not even born in the 40's or 50's you old man! Now we know you are old.
Don't worry most of my friends are men in sports or entertainment.
Wow, you're stupidity showing again.

I wasn't around then. That's why I posed the question about whether or not kids did it back then. DUH!!!

Yup, it's a good thing you were able to screw your way into money. Couldn't have earned it with your brain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24119 Oct 17, 2013
your

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24120 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Rodney! I'll take OJ over Alcala any day of the week!
OJ was found to be innocent of those murders. Bruin Alcala was CONVICTED.
"One police detective called Alcala "a killing machine" and others have compared him to Ted Bundy. A homicide investigator familiar with the evidence speculates that he could have murdered as many as 50 women, while other estimates have run as high as 130."
You're so dumb. Shoot, thinking that spelling "gawd" is any different than "God" is further proof!! You're not fooling Him.
Where is he now? JAIL. LOL!

God always fixes things.

San Marino, CA

#24121 Oct 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> MMMMMUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah, those three, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and Freddy Kruger are definitely some "Happy Campers". They wouldn't rip anyone! CT... uh, Jason, put down the Machete before you cut yourself ... ya hear!?
>/
Well at least you called us fictional movie killers this time. That is a step up from your usual RIPs like illegal alien, taco eater, banana picker, etc, etc, etc, Good one RIP Deco Man...

I think you and Hag Wolfie should simultaneously go play on Interstates 10 and 45 and be in SEC heaven... HaHaHaHa
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24122 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous. I can live off my income. Just today PPG went up $7.64. And its a down day. I'm very smart in the market. Take a lesson you little young one. NEVER listen to your Financial Adviser. Do your own research. If you are young take some risks. Maybe a third of your portfolio. If you have little money a good stock is Frontier Communications. Under 5 bucks but with 10 percent dividend. You have to make your money work for you. And read Muddy Waters Research. These are USC undergrads who went to the Midwest for Law School are smart and they have made me mucho money. Carson Block has balls of steel. Know him?
Cowabunga Wolfie you sound so smart. Hey By the way I went by your brothel today in Gardena did the police raid you again? Darn Rob I bet he was talking again!

San Marino, CA

#24123 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is he now? JAIL. LOL!
God always fixes things.
Yeah and Don Ho had numerous mistresses, so whats it all mean. Can we get back to football now, or is that something you only surface dabble in amongst your REAL agenda around here that no one gives a rats @ss about... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24124 Oct 17, 2013
Please, enough we the perpetual stupidity around here. The beach is callin CTs name!

CT OUT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr lmsa info 9,848
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... 6 hr marg 1
News Canyon Fire 2 containment at 75 percent; assist... 7 hr marg 1
News Thank first responders while enjoying Nashville... 7 hr marg 1
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) 9 hr marg 124
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Tue rickyboy_ssg 2,826
Ticketed for parking in my front yard??? (Jan '10) Mon Come Speak 85

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance