UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32818 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

JD Morgan

West Covina, CA

#24056 Oct 17, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Kept some best players on bench,like ; slimsheveensween Nader?!!
Thanks for coming clean mr Morgan....'I knew it'......I didn't know you were still around.....
Well I got a one day pass from Hades, won it from Coach Wooden in a crooked card game of course.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24057 Oct 17, 2013
I love how the troll from la puenta (El Monte) bite on says She's leaving Topix only to come back within hours with a new Troll name, the Fking Idiot just can't stay away.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24058 Oct 17, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>This thread is no place for you - PERIOD, you fukking little TrOJan troll.
Go play on the Topix homosexual threads and befriend some mysterious, husky fellow online and meet him in some dark, dangerous alley and he can blow you up. That's where you belong PPBitePrick! Heh heh heh heh..........
Just could be the "Post of the year"

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24059 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't going to read past this because it's just more excuses.
You knocked ML for being a bench warmer, but those sons you claimed were great athletes coudn't even get that far. You claim $15M was nothing and yet you couldn't come up with a couple dozen players from all the schools you support who have made as much in the past 10 years.
You're full of shit, I don't care how many excuses you try to make for you ignorant remarks about ML. You're classless and nothing but trash. Maybe someone else wants to read your bullshit.
Cause you can't take the TRYTH! You're living in your delusional world.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24060 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>What are they banking on ,Target , Sears , learning to go around picking up butts with one of those ciggarete butt picker / upper ,thinges?!,lol
Their careers. That's what MOST people do. But we are not sure if YOU qualify for that category.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24061 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're responding to someone who's too stupid to realize I wanted to watch 3 sporting events at once. Did you see her lame response?
Every response she posts she has to try and "one up" someone, or try to prove she has a better life, blah, blah, blah. Truth is, she's miserable. Anyone who truly had a great life wouldn't feel the need to do that. Heck, she & her family apparently sit around and read her Topix posts! LOL!!!
She's pathetic and one of the most classless people on Topix.
Yah you should talk about class...if you're the male version of Emily Post, all women would become lesbians. Fine example of what a REAL man isn't.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24062 Oct 17, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>no it's because your program sucks!!! The only reasons you have ever won any championships is bbecause you cheated!!! in the 1970s, you Won titles because Marv Goux the USC assistant coach was paying the players with booster money being funneled through him...last decade you won by cheating again!!!! the only legitimate national title USC ever won was the one when Marcus Allen was there.
Okay so you cheated in the 2000's. so what?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24063 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you can't take the TRYTH! You're living in your delusional world.
LOL!! It wasn't truth it was more of your bullshit.

You couldn't name more than one athelete from the many schools you support who made more than ML in the past 10 years, nor did your sons you tried to CLAIM were great ahtletes.

You showed that where ML is concerned, you're just a hater. Give it up, unless you want to continue looking like an idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24065 Oct 17, 2013
Petey versus Palmer tonight! That should be fun.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24066 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! It wasn't truth it was more of your bullshit.
You couldn't name more than one athelete from the many schools you support who made more than ML in the past 10 years, nor did your sons you tried to CLAIM were great ahtletes.
You showed that where ML is concerned, you're just a hater. Give it up, unless you want to continue looking like an idiot.
Not a hater Hon. It's reality. Most NFL players are broke by the time they are 50. Hon, ML is no Peyton Manning, Joe Montana. Get a grip Hon.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24067 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a hater Hon. It's reality. Most NFL players are broke by the time they are 50. Hon, ML is no Peyton Manning, Joe Montana. Get a grip Hon.
Never calimed he was you idiot. Just that as a benchwarmer, he did better than just about all of the athletes from the many schools you support (when they're doing well) and your sons!! If you had a brain, you'd realize that any knock on ML points out the fact that even your boys couldn't measure up to what he did,(no matter what sport it was they supposedly exceled at). LOL!!!

Idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24068 Oct 17, 2013
And yes, you're a hater. Miserable in your own life, so you have to try and knock others. Claim otherwise as much as you want. The evidence reinforces my assessment.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24069 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
OK but to continue to reference the lost scholorships as an excuse? really, with all the 5 and 4 star players and still losing, its the modaviation of th coaching staff not the loss of scholorships hell Lame saved what 3 or 4 scholorships? for what?
Lets saee what coach O does with this team
Penn State or "the Child Molestors" as the moron loves to call them, beat Michigan last week, and PSU is in a similar predicament. Funny the same moron who would bash other for making excuses, has been doing it all season...to quote the moron "this moron has two sets of standards, one for USC and another one for everyone else" freaking hypocryte!!

#24070 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>I say Mora pulls a boner this week....who they playing?
He always pulls out the boner, and sticks into every team he's played this year, and USC last year. What was your question again?

#24071 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Trojan of all the daily trojan posers I thoght you were the most level headed, but this post I question that,
Really?
I'd expect this whining from CT and PPPrick/fight on
the moron is a whining hypocryte, that forgot that ND suspended their start QB for the season for 'CHEATING' on a test in school...so ND is playing with 2 arms tied behind their back this year, and I have NOT heard ND or their fans offer any excuses for their losses this year, like men, they move on.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24072 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Penn State or "the Child Molestors" as the moron loves to call them, beat Michigan last week, and PSU is in a similar predicament. Funny the same moron who would bash other for making excuses, has been doing it all season...to quote the moron "this moron has two sets of standards, one for USC and another one for everyone else" freaking hypocryte!!
Says the biggest hypocrite of them all.

But go ahead and keep pretending the sanctions aren't a factor, as any little girl would. Want to think UCLA did it all on their own! LOL!!! The Biggest Freakin' Loser lives in Fantasyland!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24073 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He always pulls out the boner...
The way the Child Molesters did and you defended them, Sicko!

#24074 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than JW's NC's. Marv Goux = Sam Gilbert
If you want to look like an idiot, by all means try to ignore it AGAIN. LOL!!
NOPE!! poor example!!! Marv Goux was an assistant coach of the football team!!! USC knowingly CHEATED!!! while Sam Gilbert was not a UCLA employee, just an "overzelaous" fan like YOU or ME.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24075 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He always pulls out the boner, and sticks into every team he's played this year, and USC last year. What was your question again?
His question was "How do I watch football games on my computer"
LMFAO

#24076 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>MARV GOUX ! pffffffffffft
He was nothing more than a lowly piker compared to the invincible mr GILBERT!!!
Marv Goux was an assitant coach in the USC football team, obviously you didn't know that, so I'm not gonna insult you, you're just misinformed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 58 min Davis 7,782
Good times (Feb '10) 20 hr James 40
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 23 hr Brian 4,530
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) 23 hr Tony 91
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Fri Tony 174
News Baldwin Park school board to discuss employee d... (Apr '14) Thu Alex Avila 16
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan '17 SoCalNative 19

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages