UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35804 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24043 Oct 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, my kids are not banking on pro sports.
Wasn't going to read past this because it's just more excuses.

You knocked ML for being a bench warmer, but those sons you claimed were great athletes coudn't even get that far. You claim $15M was nothing and yet you couldn't come up with a couple dozen players from all the schools you support who have made as much in the past 10 years.

You're full of shit, I don't care how many excuses you try to make for you ignorant remarks about ML. You're classless and nothing but trash. Maybe someone else wants to read your bullshit.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24044 Oct 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodgers are not the Giants 2 WSC in 3 years ,... just saying :-)
What a bone head play getting picked off 2nd last night in the 7th inning
I say Mora pulls a boner this week....who they playing?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24045 Oct 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text my kids arent banking on pro sports
What are they banking on ,Target , Sears , learning to go around picking up butts with one of those ciggarete butt picker / upper ,thinges?!,lol
inquiring mind

Los Angeles, CA

#24046 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with whining. To pretend it's not a factor is moronic. Come on, you're smarter than that.
Even Donahue was smart enough to acknowledge it the other day, during his sideline interview. Yes, we have some great skilled players, but the depth isn't what it needs to be.
Even Belotti mentioned it the other day, in talking how the up tempo offense so many teams are trying to run these days just isn't an option for USC this year or next. We can't bring in fresh legs, who are quite as talented as our 1st stringers the way other teams can.
You can try to pretend it doesn't exist, if it makes you feel better about UCLA performance. But you're only kidding yourself. Just as our teams in '04 (and possibly '03) have an asterisk next to them. so does UCLA's in 2012-2014. Only a fool would try to deny it.
Please explain why UCLA's 2012-2014 seasons should have an asterisk. If you want to be a little girl and put one on the games when UCLA and USC played eachother, go right ahead. But the whole season ? Please explain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24047 Oct 16, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>What are they banking on ,Target , Sears , learning to go around picking up butts with one of those ciggarete butt picker / upper ,thinges?!,lol
You're responding to someone who's too stupid to realize I wanted to watch 3 sporting events at once. Did you see her lame response?

Every response she posts she has to try and "one up" someone, or try to prove she has a better life, blah, blah, blah. Truth is, she's miserable. Anyone who truly had a great life wouldn't feel the need to do that. Heck, she & her family apparently sit around and read her Topix posts! LOL!!!

She's pathetic and one of the most classless people on Topix.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24048 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own business, Idiot, or at least acknowledge the fact the hag is the one who keeps bringing up what a failure ML is.
You are so blinded with stupidity & bias that you can't see your buddy keeps asking for it. If $15M is handed out so easily, why can't she name a couple dozen players from the half dozen schools she claims to support who have done better. Or if it's so easy, why didn't those sons, who she claimed were great athletes do it, no matter what sport it was in.
Why? Because she's full of shit and the fact ML even made it to $15M as a pro athlete isn't bad. Not HOF material, of course. But the % of people who even get that far is pretty small. Yet she's stupid enough to rag on it.
Pull your head out of your ass, Slob.
the one that needs to pull his head out of his ass is you, ML is the biggest NFL best of all time, everyeverybody knows that, you stupid fool!!!
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24049 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, SURE you would have!! Cuz that ineligible player, RB, played for 10 years, right?! LOL!!!!
Idiot.
no it's because your program sucks!!! The only reasons you have ever won any championships is bbecause you cheated!!! in the 1970s, you Won titles because Marv Goux the USC assistant coach was paying the players with booster money being funneled through him...last decade you won by cheating again!!!! the only legitimate national title USC ever won was the one when Marcus Allen was there.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24050 Oct 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHaHa, this is getting too funny! BN will now be renamed Literal Spinner 2 (Rob is Literal Spinner 1). Of course we care about the ND game, but the point at this stage of the season is how Pac12 teams fare against Pac12 opponents. An OOC game would be critical if it was for #1 or #2, etc. You took my one, broad statement about ND to the literal extent so you could side step even thinking about that 4-4 conference record for both USC and UCLA going into our game (or even UCLA at 5-3, no matter, same outcome). So beating the Mighty (sic)(B)ruins being key, well yes, it may very well be if the South Conference Title is on the line. How hard is it for you (B)ruins to contemplate that? Or is it that you desperately wish to NOT think of that very real possibility... HaHa
well... in games that really matter - as you just said, v usc is 1-2 not very impressive :( no way in hell are you beating Utah so soon you will be 1-3
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24051 Oct 16, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text> in the 1970s, you Won titles because Marv Goux the USC assistant coach was paying the players
No different than JW's NC's. Marv Goux = Sam Gilbert

If you want to look like an idiot, by all means try to ignore it AGAIN. LOL!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24052 Oct 16, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>no it's because your program sucks!!! The only reasons you have ever won any championships is bbecause you cheated!!! in the 1970s, you Won titles because Marv Goux the USC assistant coach was paying the players with booster money being funneled through him...last decade you won by cheating again!!!! the only legitimate national title USC ever won was the one when Marcus Allen was there.
MARV GOUX ! pffffffffffft
He was nothing more than a lowly piker compared to the invincible mr GILBERT!!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24053 Oct 16, 2013
Goux was grasshopper compared to Gilbert 'GRAND MASTER Monk'!
JD Morgan

West Covina, CA

#24054 Oct 16, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>MARV GOUX ! pffffffffffft
He was nothing more than a lowly piker compared to the invincible mr GILBERT!!!
Sorry IE Trojan but I must tell you the truth. The NCAA came to me and asked If I would work with them to keep College Baskesball as it was. I spoke with John Wooden and Sam Gilbert and we recruited the best players in America and purposely kept some of the best players on the bench so other teams couldn't sign them. All the NCAA asked of us at UCLA was for us not to start 5 black players like Don Haskins and Jerry Tarkanian were doing.Because we played ball with the NCAA they looked the other way at all of our violations. For 10 straight years we kept NCAA basketball the color they asked us to have it.... That is why Tarkanian and Haskins were always in trouble with the NCAA because they were rebels..So there you now know the truth.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24055 Oct 17, 2013
JD Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry IE Trojan but I must tell you the truth. The NCAA came to me and asked If I would work with them to keep College Baskesball as it was. I spoke with John Wooden and Sam Gilbert and we recruited the best players in America and purposely kept some of the best players on the bench so other teams couldn't sign them. All the NCAA asked of us at UCLA was for us not to start 5 black players like Don Haskins and Jerry Tarkanian were doing.Because we played ball with the NCAA they looked the other way at all of our violations. For 10 straight years we kept NCAA basketball the color they asked us to have it.... That is why Tarkanian and Haskins were always in trouble with the NCAA because they were rebels..So there you now know the truth.
Kept some best players on bench,like ; slimsheveensween Nader?!!
Thanks for coming clean mr Morgan....'I knew it'......I didn't know you were still around.....
JD Morgan

West Covina, CA

#24056 Oct 17, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Kept some best players on bench,like ; slimsheveensween Nader?!!
Thanks for coming clean mr Morgan....'I knew it'......I didn't know you were still around.....
Well I got a one day pass from Hades, won it from Coach Wooden in a crooked card game of course.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24057 Oct 17, 2013
I love how the troll from la puenta (El Monte) bite on says She's leaving Topix only to come back within hours with a new Troll name, the Fking Idiot just can't stay away.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24058 Oct 17, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>This thread is no place for you - PERIOD, you fukking little TrOJan troll.
Go play on the Topix homosexual threads and befriend some mysterious, husky fellow online and meet him in some dark, dangerous alley and he can blow you up. That's where you belong PPBitePrick! Heh heh heh heh..........
Just could be the "Post of the year"

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24059 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't going to read past this because it's just more excuses.
You knocked ML for being a bench warmer, but those sons you claimed were great athletes coudn't even get that far. You claim $15M was nothing and yet you couldn't come up with a couple dozen players from all the schools you support who have made as much in the past 10 years.
You're full of shit, I don't care how many excuses you try to make for you ignorant remarks about ML. You're classless and nothing but trash. Maybe someone else wants to read your bullshit.
Cause you can't take the TRYTH! You're living in your delusional world.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24060 Oct 17, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>What are they banking on ,Target , Sears , learning to go around picking up butts with one of those ciggarete butt picker / upper ,thinges?!,lol
Their careers. That's what MOST people do. But we are not sure if YOU qualify for that category.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24061 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're responding to someone who's too stupid to realize I wanted to watch 3 sporting events at once. Did you see her lame response?
Every response she posts she has to try and "one up" someone, or try to prove she has a better life, blah, blah, blah. Truth is, she's miserable. Anyone who truly had a great life wouldn't feel the need to do that. Heck, she & her family apparently sit around and read her Topix posts! LOL!!!
She's pathetic and one of the most classless people on Topix.
Yah you should talk about class...if you're the male version of Emily Post, all women would become lesbians. Fine example of what a REAL man isn't.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24062 Oct 17, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>no it's because your program sucks!!! The only reasons you have ever won any championships is bbecause you cheated!!! in the 1970s, you Won titles because Marv Goux the USC assistant coach was paying the players with booster money being funneled through him...last decade you won by cheating again!!!! the only legitimate national title USC ever won was the one when Marcus Allen was there.
Okay so you cheated in the 2000's. so what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 hr Davis 11,198
News Sheriff's deputies arrest two after high-speed ... (Sep '10) Mon Stand up for kids 24
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Mon Lontae Sims 39
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Mon Kat 444
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) Mon Brent F 106
News Liking Parnell Park (May '08) Sun Amyk819 42
News El Monte man held in stabbing of girlfriend (Feb '10) Apr 22 Bee 8

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages