UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#23790 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Another idiot who think he adds some sort of emphasis or credibility by adding "FACT!" to the end of his posts. Hilarious!!
The only idiot is YOU!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#23792 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we're 5-0 what possible reason would I have up to this point in the season to make any excuses? or is just because the announcer supposedly said UCLA was down two players for Stanford game, makes than as an excuse for Bruin Nation? gawd, I can't believe how dumb a USC "grad" can be.
It was interesting during the game how the commentators discussed the difficulty of playing ball and keeping up the grades due to the high academic requirements f Cal and UCLA. Nice to have that acknowledged.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23793 Oct 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
The only idiot is YOU!
Yeah, right! The idiot who rags on others' OOC schedule when the front runner's team has Rice, Houston State and UTEP! That is TRUE stupidity.

You & BFL are running neck & neck for the biggest idiot. You might have him beat!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#23794 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I personally think Halloween is the stupidest thing EVER! all it is it's an excuse for women to dress like sluttts, closet hommos to dress like queens (you know all about this), and for racists to bring out their white hooded robe from their closet without being judged for what they are, which you know exactly what I'm talking about.
And the bars make tons of money.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23795 Oct 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah.
Done.
Go cook for the BOSS! LOL!
Yeah, yeah...even MORE of your stupidity. I know it hurts, or you wouldn't have ATTEMPTED to shrug it off.

Thinking that schools can tell the TV networks when they want to play their games!! LOL!!! What a bimbo.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#23796 Oct 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
It was interesting during the game how the commentators discussed the difficulty of playing ball and keeping up the grades due to the high academic requirements f Cal and UCLA. Nice to have that acknowledged.
to pay at USC you just need to10, v then then backwards to zero. FACT!!!! LMFAO
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#23797 Oct 13, 2013
To play

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23798 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw the Cards!!(For now anyway.)
I'll pull for them in the series, though, since everyone thinks the AL team is going to win it all. I usually pull for the underdog, when I have no dig in the fight.
lol
I'm a Giants fan, just can't bring myself to pull for the Dodgers, see the Pats/Saints game? nice finish

As for Stanford losing, they should have lost last week, their gonna be P*i*s*sed when we get there.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23799 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I'm a Giants fan, just can't bring myself to pull for the Dodgers, see the Pats/Saints game? nice finish
As for Stanford losing, they should have lost last week, their gonna be P*i*s*sed when we get there.
That's funny, because as much of a Dodger fan as I am, there are a handful of Giants I admire a lot.

Contrary to what the village idiot thinks, there's not a lot of hate in me. The little there is, is reserved for the po po. LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23800 Oct 13, 2013
Gotta laugh at the miserable wretch for getting so much amusement out of my joking & affectionate term for my woman. I use it because there isn't a thing in the world I wouldn't do to make her happy. As much as the hag likes to claim she has a great life, it's obvious she's never had anyone love her that much.

The hub just figured it was cheaper to marry her than have to pay for it every night. Now, 30 years down the road, he's re-thinking that decision! LOL!!

Must be lonely in her world, no matter what she tries to say. Pathetic.
Bruinn Fann

Rosemead, CA

#23801 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Interesting concept ol boy, why is it that our Bruins are associated so heavily with the gay community? Hence your love for Bay Area teams and BFL adoration to wear rainbow coloured trousers at the Rose Bowl. Good thing the chaps at UCLA such as Jim Mora are not in to horse breeding, their success rate would be zero in mating stallion to stallion, but in your case ol boy a gelding may enjoy the ride....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Carson, CA

#23802 Oct 13, 2013
Its hilarious how stupid you are, your stupidity amazes me, damn your stupid, once again proving how stupid you are, your the stupidest person on this thread, hilarious, I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid, I hate cops, hilarious, I hate wet backs, hilarious, damn your dumd, I hate women, hilarious.
Trojan

Carson, CA

#23803 Oct 13, 2013
Did I mention how stupid you are ?

Hilarious.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23804 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Its hilarious how stupid you are, your stupidity amazes me, damn your stupid, once again proving how stupid you are, your the stupidest person on this thread, hilarious, I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid, I hate cops, hilarious, I hate wet backs, hilarious, damn your dumd, I hate women, hilarious.
Loser. Too much of a wuss to post under your own name, so you pose as me.

Pathetic.
Trojan

Carson, CA

#23805 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser. Too much of a wuss to post under your own name, so you pose as me.
Pathetic.
Your stupidity amazes me.

Hilarious.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23806 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupidity amazes me.
Hilarious.
Grow up, Loser.

I sure hope this is a woman, because this really isn't something a grown man would do.
Trojan

Carson, CA

#23807 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up, Loser.
I sure hope this is a woman, because this really isn't something a grown man would do.
Hilarious.
bruin for life

Whittier, CA

#23808 Oct 14, 2013
Hilarious!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23809 Oct 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
It's to bad folks in Central and Eastern time don't watch PAC 12 games. If they moved them up three hours so ,any folks would watch those games.
I know Miss Wolfie, even for some of us in the Pacific time zone it is rather inconvenient once I apply my evening face peel and am consumed with my other beautifying applications :/

Go Bruins, Go Pacific 12, Go daytime schemes and nighttime creams!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23810 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I personally think Halloween is the stupidest thing EVER! all it is it's an excuse for women to dress like sluttts, closet hommos to dress like queens (you know all about this), and for racists to bring out their white hooded robe from their closet without being judged for what they are, which you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Oh my Lifer, no other Bruin will even address you when you are off your medications, but being the Bruin Voice of Reason I feel compelled to assist here :/

We need to get you into the Bi-polar clinic in Westwood and re-focus you back to our victory, even if it was blasť and against a last place opponent :/

Go Bruins, Go clinics and reprogramming Lifer from thinking of words like sluttts and hommo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr free for all 5,081
Club hopping: The Crazy Horse (Jul '08) 6 hr 2nd Wife 78
Irwindale officials plead not guilty to public ... 7 hr InTheKnow 1
Monica Garcia all About the Money 15 hr Garcia Loser 3
Garcia and Lozano NO SHOWS for forum on Drivers... 16 hr Lozano Garcia Losers 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr surfs up 7,955
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri BU14 Silver 4,988
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••