UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32715 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruinn Fann

West Covina, CA

#23801 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I'm a Giants fan, just can't bring myself to pull for the Dodgers, see the Pats/Saints game? nice finish
As for Stanford losing, they should have lost last week, their gonna be P*i*s*sed when we get there.
Interesting concept ol boy, why is it that our Bruins are associated so heavily with the gay community? Hence your love for Bay Area teams and BFL adoration to wear rainbow coloured trousers at the Rose Bowl. Good thing the chaps at UCLA such as Jim Mora are not in to horse breeding, their success rate would be zero in mating stallion to stallion, but in your case ol boy a gelding may enjoy the ride....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#23802 Oct 13, 2013
Its hilarious how stupid you are, your stupidity amazes me, damn your stupid, once again proving how stupid you are, your the stupidest person on this thread, hilarious, I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid, I hate cops, hilarious, I hate wet backs, hilarious, damn your dumd, I hate women, hilarious.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#23803 Oct 13, 2013
Did I mention how stupid you are ?

Hilarious.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23804 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Its hilarious how stupid you are, your stupidity amazes me, damn your stupid, once again proving how stupid you are, your the stupidest person on this thread, hilarious, I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid, I hate cops, hilarious, I hate wet backs, hilarious, damn your dumd, I hate women, hilarious.
Loser. Too much of a wuss to post under your own name, so you pose as me.

Pathetic.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#23805 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser. Too much of a wuss to post under your own name, so you pose as me.
Pathetic.
Your stupidity amazes me.

Hilarious.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23806 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupidity amazes me.
Hilarious.
Grow up, Loser.

I sure hope this is a woman, because this really isn't something a grown man would do.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#23807 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up, Loser.
I sure hope this is a woman, because this really isn't something a grown man would do.
Hilarious.
bruin for life

San Diego, CA

#23808 Oct 14, 2013
Hilarious!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23809 Oct 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
It's to bad folks in Central and Eastern time don't watch PAC 12 games. If they moved them up three hours so ,any folks would watch those games.
I know Miss Wolfie, even for some of us in the Pacific time zone it is rather inconvenient once I apply my evening face peel and am consumed with my other beautifying applications :/

Go Bruins, Go Pacific 12, Go daytime schemes and nighttime creams!

West Hollywood, CA

#23810 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I personally think Halloween is the stupidest thing EVER! all it is it's an excuse for women to dress like sluttts, closet hommos to dress like queens (you know all about this), and for racists to bring out their white hooded robe from their closet without being judged for what they are, which you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Oh my Lifer, no other Bruin will even address you when you are off your medications, but being the Bruin Voice of Reason I feel compelled to assist here :/

We need to get you into the Bi-polar clinic in Westwood and re-focus you back to our victory, even if it was blasé and against a last place opponent :/

Go Bruins, Go clinics and reprogramming Lifer from thinking of words like sluttts and hommo!

West Hollywood, CA

#23811 Oct 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
And the bars make tons of money.
I for one love it because my shop stays so busy! So many folks want wild hair styles to get "that look" if you know what I mean Miss Wolfie ;)

Go Bruins, Go Halloween and the freedom it brings!

West Hollywood, CA

#23812 Oct 14, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The terrible, infamous, Pac-12 refs, wanted to keep the game competitive for the pathetic, Cal Golden Bears, who were way out of their league playing against UCLA. FACT!!!
>:)
Oh so right Coach with those meanie referees! We bruins are the big fish now that they think they must fry :/

Oh and I just love when you say FACT!!! I picture you in your little league coaching uniform and stomping your foot down.....oh that is just too cute ;)

Go Bruins, Go Coach Dico, Go FACT (stomp stomp)!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#23813 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Go Cards !!!!!
Hater!

How dem mIDGETS enjoying their vacation?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23814 Oct 14, 2013
PEE PEE PETE YOUR USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so right Coach with those meanie Pac-12 referees! We trojans were once the big fish that everyone wanted to fry thanks to the Pac-12 refs and our yearly wuss football schedules.:/
Oh and I just love when you say FACT!!! I picture you in your Big Boy football coaching uniform and stomping your foot down.....oh that is just too SEC macho ;)
Go trojans, Go Coach Artie, Go FACT (stomp stomp)!
> So, it was the Pac-12 refs, and your yearly wuss football schedules, and not the cheating by your Trajon Athletic Department that got your beloved Trajons "fried". Interesting, far-out scenario, to say the least!
>º/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23815 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I'm another idiot who thinks I add some sort of emphasis or credibility by adding "MORON!" to the end of my posts. I'm hilarious don't ya think??
> Trajon, you're a hoot, but, hilarious, that's a little overboard ... more like hideous!
>:)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23816 Oct 14, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater!
very well thank you. a well deserved one,... after TWO World Series titles in 3 yrs. they needed some time off.

hows the China doll "Stars" sitting on the bench?, Last week a Hockey player took a puck to the face skated off the ice, pulled his front tooth out and gave it to a trainer, and RETURNED to the ice and didn't miss a shift.
Baseball players are suck sissies

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23817 Oct 14, 2013
such

West Hollywood, CA

#23818 Oct 14, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> So, it was the Pac-12 refs, and your yearly wuss football schedules to say the least!
>º/
Don't forget know Coach......

Go FACT!!!(Stomp stomp) ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#23819 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Gotta laugh at the miserable wretch for getting so much amusement out of my joking & affectionate term for my woman. I use it because there isn't a thing in the world I wouldn't do to make her happy. As much as the hag likes to claim she has a great life, it's obvious she's never had anyone love her that much.
The hub just figured it was cheaper to marry her than have to pay for it every night. Now, 30 years down the road, he's re-thinking that decision! LOL!!
Must be lonely in her world, no matter what she tries to say. Pathetic.
Hon you wished you had my life!

Life is good....5 kids, all successful. That's what Jews strive for. Raising productive and successful kids. Ypu worry so much about my life...yours must be miserable.

Go cook for the boss. And pull your shit together. Hope you don't have a daughter? The way you treat me will come back to haunt the women of your life, wait and see. Mark my word.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23820 Oct 14, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater!
Our boys will soon be doing the same, I'm sorry to say.

Rat who hit Hanley!!! That didn't help matters, but probably wouldn't have made a difference.

At least I won't have to worry about a WS game 7 interfering with handing out candy to the kiddies. Even if it does get to a G7, I won't be too concerned with the outcome.

Oh well...I'll still be cheering for them this evening!

GO DODGERS!!!

P.S. BEAT THE IRISH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUDH....the king of Topix posters. Big deal. Yo... (Oct '11) 5 hr GateKeeper 17
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Lmsa historian 7,286
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 7 hr Well Well 4,839
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 15 hr Vlm 86
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) Wed Ssk 166
townsmen gang (Dec '14) Wed TOWNSMEN13 31
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan 6 SoCalNative 19

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages