UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23695 Oct 11, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, you know we are off on a dastardly conference road trip and could be 2-2 after Stanford and Oregon.
Finally!!! you make one post that makes sense!!! you are correct!!! but I'm assuming we will beat Stanford so will be 3-1 and USC will have at least one more conference loss a that same time so they will 1-3, and best case scenarion your trOJenz will be 2-2 - so either way you're screwed, even if we lose to Stanford and Oregon.:'(

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23696 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
3 of the top 5 toughest schedules Pac 12 teams
Without further ado, here's how each team's strength of schedule shakes out.
1. Oregon: 26.1 average opponents' ranking. Three teams currently ranked in the Coaches Poll (Washington, UCLA, Stanford)
2. Florida: 33.1. Four ranked teams (LSU, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida State), one FCS team
3. Texas Tech: 34.9. Three ranked teams (Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Baylor)
4. UCLA: 37.5. Three ranked teams (Stanford, Oregon, Washington)
T-5. Stanford: 38.1. Two ranked teams (UCLA and Oregon)
T-5. Michigan: 38.1. Two ranked teams (Northwestern and Ohio State)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...
To reiterate what both Trojan and I have said before, Welcome (B)ruins to the schedule we had last year... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23697 Oct 11, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> OUCH!!!
Damn, reality is a bytch!!!
>*/
Yeah, like failing to cross the 50 yard line in an embarrassing team representation of the Big Game with millions watching...And laughing! HaHaHaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23699 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you got outscored 21-7 in the second half, meaning you still suck as much as you did the previous games, the only difference is you have a new coach that the team was a little looser, and had a little more fun, as evidenced by that group of players sitting in a circle acting like they were winning the BCS title game, when in fact they were beating a team with 3 wins over Division II teams in UTSA, UNLV, and Northern Arizona. LMAO
Your coach is a clown, that not only looks like Mr. Ed, but talks like him too. LMAO when he is interviewed they should have a caption on the screen to understand what the hell is saying!! LMAO
El Orejon: "Duh, I'm gonna give my players cookies and ice cream, so they can play more inspired" ROTFLMAO
Okay Robmaster, let me see if I got this straight.

*USC just beat a 3-2 & 0-2 Pac12 opponent by 7 points
*UCLA (a week ago) beat a 3-2 & 0-2 Pac12 opponent by 7 points
*USC had 38 more total yards then their opponent
*UCLA had 17 more yards then their opponent
*USC QB Kessler had 297 yd passing, 2 TDs, no INTS and a passer rating of 90.6
*UCLA QB Hundley had 211 yd passing, 1 TD, 1 INT and a passer rating of 56.7
*USC outrushed (by talented committee) the team with the best RB in college football 249 yards to 145 yards
*USC top WR had 7 catches for 161 yards while UCLA top WR was 3 catches for 68 yards

Sounds like if we suck after re-discovering ourselves, then that means the (B)ruins have already started their demise and after youR gimme game against Cal, you will certainly not want to look at the (B)ruin box scores after that. You thought Hundley was pressured by Utah in throwing that pick-six?! Man is that (B)ruin reality check gonna hurt... HaHa

USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN WITH OUR NEW CEO!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23700 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Finally!!! you make one post that makes sense!!! you are correct!!! but I'm assuming we will beat Stanford so will be 3-1 and USC will have at least one more conference loss a that same time so they will 1-3, and best case scenarion your trOJenz will be 2-2 - so either way you're screwed, even if we lose to Stanford and Oregon.:'(
So Robbie, let me give the rest of Topix what I (and they) may think to be a very practical scenario going in the USC versus UCLA showdown in our Coliseum November 30th:

UCLA (1-0) Remaining Conference Schedule
Cal (win) 2-0
Stanford (loss) 2-1
Oregon (loss) 2-2
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washingotn (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4

USC (1-2) Remaining Conference Schedule
Utah (win) 2-2
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4

A 4-4 versus 4-4 for all the Pac-12 South marbles could be at stake for the winner depending on what ASU does. Now of course you will be unreasonable here and try to say your (B)ruins will win (HaHa) every game, so okay let's pretend and give you one more win (amongst Stanford, WU, and ASU) making your boys 5-3 and USC 4-4 going into our showdown. Winner still takes all because the head-to-head victory. I think BN and Brew In would even have to agree that this scenario could be very realistic

USC - WE FIGHT ON WITH CEO AND WIN

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#23701 Oct 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Okay Robmaster, let me see if I got this straight.
*USC just beat a 3-2 & 0-2 Pac12 opponent by 7 points
*UCLA (a week ago) beat a 3-2 & 0-2 Pac12 opponent by 7 points
*USC had 38 more total yards then their opponent
*UCLA had 17 more yards then their opponent
*USC QB Kessler had 297 yd passing, 2 TDs, no INTS and a passer rating of 90.6
*UCLA QB Hundley had 211 yd passing, 1 TD, 1 INT and a passer rating of 56.7
*USC outrushed (by talented committee) the team with the best RB in college football 249 yards to 145 yards
*USC top WR had 7 catches for 161 yards while UCLA top WR was 3 catches for 68 yards
Sounds like if we suck after re-discovering ourselves, then that means the (B)ruins have already started their demise and after youR gimme game against Cal, you will certainly not want to look at the (B)ruin box scores after that. You thought Hundley was pressured by Utah in throwing that pick-six?! Man is that (B)ruin reality check gonna hurt... HaHa
USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN WITH OUR NEW CEO!
Who cares what these haters have to say? I don't. You shouldn't either. They are just going to hate and antagonize because that's all their jealousy and hatred lets them do. FTFO!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23702 Oct 11, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what these haters have to say? I don't. You shouldn't either. They are just going to hate and antagonize because that's all their jealousy and hatred lets them do. FTFO!!!!
You nailed it. FTFO!!

And to the haters, FOAFO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23703 Oct 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>To reiterate what both Trojan and I have said before, Welcome (B)ruins to the schedule we had last year... HaHa
Yup. And throughout last year, the idiots were ragging on our schedule even though our OOC opponents included a team that would go on to play for the NC.

Nebraska is looking decent, but I don't see them playing for an NC!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23704 Oct 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>To reiterate what both Trojan and I have said before, Welcome (B)ruins to theiu well schedule we had last year... HaHa
we'll see lol

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23705 Oct 11, 2013
DabNabIt, all you Trojan fellas sure know how to ruin a (hot tub) party :/

Can't you just let us live in this moment of surface superiority? Trust me, we Bruins KNOW Stanford and Oregon are coming up fast :(

Go Bruins, to the MBD party still...please!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23706 Oct 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Okay Robmaster, let me see if I got this straight.
*USC just beat a 3-2 & 0-2 Pac12 opponent by 7 points
*UCLA (a week ago) beat a 3-2 & 0-2 Pac12 opponent by 7 points
*USC had 38 more total yards then their opponent
*UCLA had 17 more yards then their opponent
*USC QB Kessler had 297 yd passing, 2 TDs, no INTS and a passer rating of 90.6
*UCLA QB Hundley had 211 yd passing, 1 TD, 1 INT and a passer rating of 56.7
*USC outrushed (by talented committee) the team with the best RB in college football 249 yards to 145 yards
*USC top WR had 7 catches for 161 yards while UCLA top WR was 3 catches for 68 yards
Sounds like if we suck after re-discovering ourselves, then that means the (B)ruins have already started their demise and after youR gimme game against Cal, you will certainly not want to look at the (B)ruin box scores after that. You thought Hundley was pressured by Utah in throwing that pick-six?! Man is that (B)ruin reality check gonna hurt... HaHa
USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN WITH OUR NEW CEO!
oh gosh chosen traveler what was I thinking!!??,you are so right! you guys should be the number 11 ranked team, and we should be the ones scraping the bottom of the barrel. Lmfao

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23707 Oct 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So Robbie, let me give the rest of Topix what I (and they) may think to be a very practical scenario going in the USC versus UCLA showdown in our Coliseum November 30th:
UCLA (1-0) Remaining Conference Schedule
Cal (win) 2-0
Stanford (loss) 2-1
Oregon (loss) 2-2
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washingotn (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4
USC (1-2) Remaining Conference Schedule
Utah (win) 2-2
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4
A 4-4 versus 4-4 for all the Pac-12 South marbles could be at stake for the winner depending on whai t ASU does. Now of course you will be unreasonable here and try to say your (B)ruins will win (HaHa) every game, so okay let's pretend and give you one more win (amongst Stanford, WU, and ASU) making your boys 5-3 and USC 4-4 going into our showdown. Winner still takes all because the head-to-head victory. I think BN and Brew In would even have to agree that this scenario could be very realistic
USC - WE FIGHT ON WITH CEO AND WINfor your team, but the only game I see you may be winning is Colorado and that's it.
I love your optimismbut that's not going to happen in your predictions on USC or UCLA

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23708 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>oh gosh chosen traveler what was I thinking!!??,you are so right! you guys should be the number 11 ranked team, and we should be the ones scraping the bottom of the barrel. Lmfao
Well Lifer, you did boast that you underestimated Utah yet you said those nasty Trojans suck and Arizona should have beat them. That identical win-loss statistics of Utah and Arizona rather put a damper on our Bruin party tonight and the reality of what lies ahead on our schedule :/

But don't worry, we voted you take the night off this week ;)

Go Bruins! Hot Tub Absentees be ready for double the fun next week!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23710 Oct 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So Robbie, let me give the rest of Topix what I (and they) may think to be a very practical scenario going in the USC versus UCLA showdown in our Coliseum November 30th:
UCLA (1-0) Remaining Conference Schedule
Cal (win) 2-0
Stanford (loss) 2-1
Oregon (loss) 2-2
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washingotn (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4
USC (1-2) Remaining Conference Schedule
Utah (win) 2-2
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4
A 4-4 versus 4-4 for all the Pac-12 South marbles could be at stake for the winner depending on what ASU does. Now of course you will be unreasonable here and try to say your (B)ruins will win (HaHa) every game, so okay let's pretend and give you one more win (amongst Stanford, WU, and ASU) making your boys 5-3 and USC 4-4 going into our showdown. Winner still takes all because the head-to-head victory. I think BN and Brew In would even have to agree that this scenario could be very realistic
USC - WE FIGHT ON WITH CEO AND WIN
BOOKMARK... check

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23711 Oct 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, like failing to cross the 50 yard line in an embarrassing team representation of the Big Game with millions watching...And laughing! HaHaHaHa
> Embarrassing: USC Falling from the #1 ranking in 2012 CFB to completely out of the Top-25 in the same year, and, losing to the only team playing in a bowl game with a losing record! All of that aided by CT (YVI) opening his big mouth and proclaiming USC as "our" 2012 Pac-12, BCS National Champion with "our" 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner! The THUD heard 'round the CFB World! Now, that's embarrassing, and, funny as $#!+ to boot! LMAO!!!
>:D

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23712 Oct 12, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Embarrassing: USC Falling from the #1 ranking in 2012 CFB to completely out of the Top-25 in the same year, and, losing to the only team playing in a bowl game with a losing record! All of that aided by CT (YVI) opening his big mouth and proclaiming USC as "our" 2012 Pac-12, BCS National Champion with "our" 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner! The THUD heard 'round the CFB World! Now, that's embarrassing, and, funny as $#!+ to boot! LMAO!!!
>:D
Such negativity all around Coach :/

You like to bring up the pre-season #1 fall from grace about USC last year, the Trojans bring up how we lost to them 50-0 a few seasons ago, and the rest of the world will never let you and LSU live down that 50 yard line, worst performance in BCS history thing :(

Go Bruins, Go Tigers1 Gimme Some Lovin'!
Bruinn Fann

West Covina, CA

#23713 Oct 12, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Such negativity all around Coach :/
You like to bring up the pre-season #1 fall from grace about USC last year, the Trojans bring up how we lost to them 50-0 a few seasons ago, and the rest of the world will never let you and LSU live down that 50 yard line, worst performance in BCS history thing :(
Go Bruins, Go Tigers1 Gimme Some Lovin'!
Oh quite a sad scene around my beloved Westwood ol boy. Our Bruins haven't been in a meaningful gridiron scuff since the 1975 Rosebowl when our lads trounced the once mighty Ohio Buckeyes..I am a tad confused on who to cheer for tonight. Is it the Blue and Gold Bears or the Blue and Gold Bruins? We boys share the same fight song, the same colours the same mascot we are both perennial losers when it comes to the grid iron ol boy. Aim for the bottom you still will hit a bear with a losing record. If only we lads had a mighty fight song like ol SC and a unique nickname like the lads from LA, oh drat someone has to empty the rubbish it might as well be our boys.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23714 Oct 12, 2013
Two great upsets so far! Corso picked Mizzou.

Let's see if UW and Cal can do the same!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#23715 Oct 12, 2013
It's to bad folks in Central and Eastern time don't watch PAC 12 games. If they moved them up three hours so ,any folks would watch those games.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23716 Oct 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
It's to bad folks in Central and Eastern time don't watch PAC 12 games. If they moved them up three hours so ,any folks would watch those games.
More stupidity. As if her inability to comprehend that teams can't dictate all on their own, who they play, wasn't enough, here is more evidence.

Just like you, money dictates everything the conference does. The schools have no say in the matter.

You really should educate yourself before writing about things and showing your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... 2 hr RiccardoFire 19
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 hr DisAgree 6,808
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sep 21 El Jiringas 4,515
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug '16 P up hoes down 48
Married with lesbian desires (Mar '16) Mar '16 BrenRey 1
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Nov '15 Xbix 2
News 5.1 magnitude earthquake centered near La Habra (Mar '14) Nov '15 Black Knig Gerchink 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages