UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32288 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23444 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would ever hook up with the very first one after the cover, you would have to call search and rescue team to find me, I would be lost for days!!! and once you found me you would have to call a tow truck to pull me off that hottie. LOL
Of course PPPieceOfShitBiteOn wouldn't have a comment about those girls, he only like large pisneses.
Lifer, such anger and aggression here :/

You accuse other university athletes of sodomizing female college students but I see no difference between your accusations and your lust for female domination here :/

Go Bruins! Fellas, we REALLY need to get Lifer back on his medication!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23446 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I underestimated Utah, they are much better than I thought...nevertheless we won the game, despite having so many penalties, called against us, and having many undeserved calls go against us WE WON...I'm willing to bet you $100.00 that Utah, will beat you guys, and I'll give 2.5 points too boot.
As for beating an "unranked" team, remember the lost to Oregon State in overtime, it was their only loss of the year.
You said Nevada would beat us, you were WRONG.
you said Nebraska would beat us, you were WRONG.
you said Utah would beat us, you were WRONG.
Care to give us your prediction right now in our game vs. Cal?
I will give you my prediction about Arizona on Thursday - you will LOSE...and I'll even bet you $50.00 right here right now...whatta ya say, big boy??? I'm putting my money where my mouth is, will you???
Like your many online personas here, you keep getting me mixed up with someone else. I never said you wouldnt beat Nevada, Your untimely passing of a teammate emotional high got you over the hump at Nebraska, and you were one foot away from being taken into OT by Utah, so I dont see being too off target. So your gambling addiction notwithstanding, I know you will beat Cal and for your (B)ruin sakes it better be by about 30 points or your overhyped #11 ranking will take a hit. As for Arizona, they will be facing a team that might be inspired by a change of leadership and the fiery Ed Orgeron. I like our chances in the Coliseum and eventually cutting in to your momentary conference lead... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#23447 Oct 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Lets review-- coaches who have said no to USC.
Tony Dungee
Kevin Sumlin
Nick Saban-- He LHAO!
Charlie Strong
Chip Kelly
Pat Fitzgerald
You guys need a USC guy. That leaves Jack Del Rio. Not sure he wants to leave the Broncos. Whatever you guys pay, they will match it. And that NFL pension is excellent for Coaches. Maybe Cheaty Petey will come back.
You dumb antagonistic hag! Many coaches of existing teams have to be very careful for possible contractual violations, usually in the form of a “buy out” or “liquidated damages” provision where they would have to pay a specified and reasonable amount to exit the agreement to prevent a lame duck scenario. Coaches will be apprehensive to display an interest publicly. That is why AD Haden made it clear why it is beneficial for all side to keep this process private. It is the media hounds and noisy what-to-know-it-alls like you that force public statements for prospects.

San Marino, CA

#23448 Oct 7, 2013
I understand where CPEM is coming from, this site can really be ignorant and/or boring...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23449 Oct 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
I understand where CPEM is coming from, this site can really be ignorant and/or boring...
And yet you both keep coming back!:-P

When he sticks to REAL facts, BFL's not so bad. But at least 75% of his posts are bs. To his credit, he sticks to one team, unlike your pal, the hag. Her flavor-of-the-year waffling is a joke. And I'll never forget her ragging on our OOC schedule when her "2013 team" has Rice, Houston State and UTEP!!

The lame fake profiles I could definitely do without. You would think anyone over the age of 10 would have outgrown that type of humor.

GO DODGERS!!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#23450 Oct 7, 2013
Just FYI:
USC has been alerted that individuals posing as USC representatives made overtures to two coaches regarding the Trojans' head coaching position.

"Tony's discussion on the radio today of being contacted by USC was a complete surprise to us," USC Athletic Director Pat Haden said. "So were the calls made to the Broncos. I can assure you no authorized representative of USC or our athletic department made these calls."
---Pat Haden, AD @ USC
http://www.usctrojans.com/blog/2013/10/usc-mi...

But let's not let the truth get in the way of some idiotic trolling.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23451 Oct 7, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Just FYI:
<quoted text>
---Pat Haden, AD @ USC
http://www.usctrojans.com/blog/2013/10/usc-mi...
Hilarious! Doesn't surprise me one bit.

I always thought Dungy was a decent guy. But he showed he isn't. Kind of like a woman who dresses slutty just to get other guys' attention, so she can show her man how lucky he is.

Anyone with even half a brain would also look at what Saban did (when he said no way was he going to Alabama) and know that what they say and what will be can often be two completely different things.

Personally, I don't really care until the deal is done.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23452 Oct 7, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>As for Arizona, they will be facing a team that might be inspired by a change of leadership and the fiery Ed Orgeron. I like our chances in the Coliseum and eventually cutting in to your momentary conference lead... HaHa
I think every kid on the team knows they are trying out for their new coach right now, whoever that may end up being. Kind of like ball players in the last year of their contract...which has always pissed me off!!

They slack off during the first few years of a contract and then BAM!!! A blowout year in the last year. One of the many reasons I prefer collegiate sports.

I don't know how anyone can claim the scholarship reduction isn't a factor when you consider Robby Kolanz' story. Because of Lee's injury, he is now our #2 WR!! He was working in the sports information department last year!!

It would be great to see him make a couple of catches on Thursday! Hell, I love a story like that. Heck, I rooted for David Ruffer at ND every time he lined up for a field goal!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23453 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Dungy is feeling washed up and needed to get it out there. MAYBE Haden just felt he had to contact a darky or two to keep up appearances. There's no official Rooney rule in NCAA, but everyone's concerned about being PC today (and I don't mean Pete Carroll).
Ouch...... "darky" really ??,no PC here, thats just wrong... "Darky" really trojan???, don't mind the darkies playing for the team but coaching, wow.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23454 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch...... "darky" really ??,no PC here, thats just wrong... "Darky" really trojan???, don't mind the darkies playing for the team but coaching, wow.
I put that out there mainly for your buddy. I know how much he likes to call me a racist. I didn't have a reason to bring up Asians' bad driving, so...

But it's almost Halloween again!! The Mexer kids will be invading our neighborhood for free candy! Are their moms not allowed to buy candy with their WIC checks?:-P

P.S. Those rings at Tampa Bay are messed up! "A ball that hits here is foul, but a ball that hits there is fair."

Anything that hits a ring should be foul.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23455 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write anything I wouldn't say to a very good black friend of mine. Then again, as a stand up comic, his boundaries are a lot broader than many black folks.

Simple fact of the matter is, when it comes to Dungy, I now know he is low class and I don't owe him a bit of respect. Even if it wasn't true about someone from USC contacting him, his ego is the only reason to go public with it.

A classy woman doesn't feel the need to tell her husband someone hit on her, just to make him jealous. She keeps it to herself, assuming the guy takes no for an answer. Now if he doesn't, that's a different story.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23456 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I put that out there mainly for your buddy. I know how much he likes to call me a racist. I didn't have a reason to bring up Asians' bad driving, so...
But it's almost Halloween again!! The Mexer kids will be invading our neighborhood for free candy! Are their moms not allowed to buy candy with their WIC checks?:-P
P.S. Those rings at Tampa Bay are messed up! "A ball that hits here is foul, but a ball that hits there is fair."
Anything that hits a ring should be foul.
OK I believe ya, but on paper it looks really bad, besides in Manhattan Beach we get a shyt load of kids from all over, who cares where their from?.... their KIDS
Not watching the game ... what are rings?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23457 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I believe ya, but on paper it looks really bad, besides in Manhattan Beach we get a shyt load of kids from all over, who cares where their from?.... their KIDS
I know. I love seeing them every year!! We buy a TON of candy!!!

TB's stadium has two rings at the top of the dome that hold lights & speakers (catwalk A & catwalk B). If it hits them on some areas, the ball remains in play!!

They explained it before the game started, but explained it again when a ball hit one of them.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23458 Oct 7, 2013
Just noticed Halloween comes on a Thursday this year.

Bengals-Dolphins in the NFL (don't care about that much)

But ASU-WSU that night s/b interesting!

West Hollywood, CA

#23459 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'um MBN. We Bruins do not look down upon other types, especially since Coach Jimmy stood up and took a stance for us "alternative" lifestyle individuals ;)

Go Bruins, Go Manhattan Beach Nation, oops, rather make that Bruin Dude, err, a, nevermind dabnabit, Go fellas!!

West Hollywood, CA

#23460 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A classy woman doesn't feel the need to tell her husband someone hit on her, just to make him jealous. She keeps it to herself, assuming the guy takes no for an answer. Now if he doesn't, that's a different story.
Oh my, you may have hit the aggressive nail on the head :/

Not taking no for an answer sounds just like what Lifer eluded to with those numbered women you fellas were talking about earlier :/

Go Bruins! Looks like Lifer will need his privates slapped back into place at the next MBD hot tub party!

West Hollywood, CA

#23461 Oct 7, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Just FYI:
<quoted text>
Yes Mister CPEM, I will have a talk with Lifer again about too much off topic idioms here :/

I guess I will try to talk to Miss Wolfie too, although she is not really in the Bruin camp with the rest of us. I can say too, that Miss Wolfie's team alliances confuse me from day-to-day :/

Go Bruins, Go Coach Jimmy and rights for alternative individuals! You won't see this bruin sway from those beliefs!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#23462 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you "fell" many times...on your head! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!
No never. You?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#23463 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
From Scott Wolf's blog:

Former Colts coach Tony Dungy said representatives of USC called his representatives.
“I don’t have any interest,” Dungy said.

“I coached for 28 years and had the best job in football,” Dungy said.“There was a time when it was just over with. I don’t know anything about college football. College football is so different.”
Dungy on Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin:“I don’t know if I would go to USC if I was Kevin Sumlin.”

Take that!!!! condoms!!!!
No he's not interested. I'm in College Station right now!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23465 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I love seeing them every year!! We buy a TON of candy!!!
TB's stadium has two rings at the top of the dome that hold lights & speakers (catwalk A & catwalk B). If it hits them on some areas, the ball remains in play!!
They explained it before the game started, but explained it again when a ball hit one of them.
OK I have seen that before with punts hitting speakers, thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr LM Resident 6,603
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... 10 hr Sopr 7
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... 13 hr Featherstone Harb... 4
Pauline Kael: Stupid Broad, Loathed Minorities 13 hr immagonna 1
Pacheco Why so Nervous Tuttle won't Hurt You 14 hr Monicas Dog 3
Rumor or Truth - The Tuttle wants to be City Ma... 16 hr Dysfunctional 6
Monica Garcia Now Living at BP Blvd and Foster ... 16 hr Awh Honey 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages