UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35535 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23376 Oct 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
We love the Bush family. All of them. Write a check if you liked Bush for their library.
I really doubt he likes them that much.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23377 Oct 6, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't BFL and Nation on the same side?.....thats what I thought!
We Bruins are all supposed to be :/

You would think with us finally fielding a team with a winning record would end all our name calling and trollish accusations, but I guess until we become a "winner" in the month of November, some of these childish outbursts will continue on :(

Go Bruins! Isn't it one for all fellas!

West Hollywood, CA

#23378 Oct 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal they paid their dues like USC is paying.
Sorry Hon at east Bush had the brains to support our military and continue to expand our Defense. Unlike Obama.
Miss Wolfie please, someone is going to judge you with an OFF TOPIC button here :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Smart cheating is about us not being caught! Just ask Coach Juney, and Coach Ricky!

West Hollywood, CA

#23379 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
Freaking Baylor is waaaay under rated, they should be a top-5 team, incredible speedv on both sides of the ball. If they go unbeaten I think they could possibly play for the title. They can not be ignored.
I am sorry Lifer, but the rest of the country just does not have the enthusiasm for Baylor like we Bruins do :/

A lot of them didn't actually get their fannies kicked by them like we did :(

Go Bruins! I hope we don't have to respect Cal again come next weekend!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23380 Oct 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I underestimated Utah, they are much better than I thought...nevertheless we won the game, despite having so many penalties, called against us, and having many undeserved calls go against us WE WON...I'm willing to bet you $100.00 that Utah, will beat you guys, and I'll give 2.5 points too boot.
As for beating an "unranked" team, remember the lost to Oregon State in overtime, it was their only loss of the year.
You said Nevada would beat us, you were WRONG.
you said Nebraska would beat us, you were WRONG.
you said Utah would beat us, you were WRONG.
Care to give us your prediction right now in our game vs. Cal?
I will give you my prediction about Arizona on Thursday - you will LOSE...and I'll even bet you $50.00 right here right now...whatta ya say, big boy??? I'm putting my money where my mouth is, will you???
> Coach Artie is LHAO!!! Has CT (YVI) ever been right? The guy who boasted that mighty USC would be "our" 2012 Pac-12, and BCS National Champion, and have "our" 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner? Come on!!!
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23381 Oct 6, 2013
> Nice quality win for the Bruins at Utah, by the way!
>:)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23382 Oct 6, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
Quality win ,pfft...all those calls

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23383 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>Quality win ,pfft...all those calls
Whaaaaaaaaaaa
sour grapes
UCLA 4 & 0 Ranked #11
sc 3 & 2 Unranked

nuff said HATER
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23384 Oct 6, 2013
UCLA -#11 and climbing the ranking latter each week.

USC - a has been, and dropping out of sight into oblivion, with each passing week.

I'm hoping usc wins this week so that our game on November 30 will be more interesting. But I really doubt they will pull out a win. UA 42 USC 31

What is the over-under for attendance at rhe coliseum this week? I say UNDER 55,000 what say you??
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23385 Oct 6, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
Thank you sir. Go Bruins!!! Geaux, Tigers!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23386 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
UCLA -#11 and climbing the ranking latter each week.
USC - a has been, and dropping out of sight into oblivion, with each passing week.
I'm hoping usc wins this week so that our game on November 30 will be more interesting. But I really doubt they will pull out a win. UA 42 USC 31
What is the over-under for attendance at rhe coliseum this week? I say UNDER 55,000 what say you??
tell the fool Nostradamus that the Bruins moved UP after the win in Utah, That fool is still whining about it.

West Hollywood, CA

#23387 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you sir. Go Bruins!!! Geaux, Tigers!!!
There you go Lifer! Glad to see you getting on Coach Dico and my bandwagon :)

We are always saying Go Bruins, Go Tigers, as we underdogs must stick together and keep striving to get out of that second rate stigma our programs have always been in ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Lifer for proper gang affiliation!

West Hollywood, CA

#23388 Oct 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaaaaaaa
sour grapes
UCLA 4 & 0 Ranked #11
sc 3 & 2 Unranked
nuff said HATER
You tell 'um Nation! But let's not become too much of a cockatier here :/

If we lose to Cal (like we did last year) and those nasty Trojans beat Arizona, they will only be a half game behind us in the conference :/

Go Bruins! Not quite time to boast the "nuff said" statement!
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23389 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>Quality win ,pfft...all those calls
whattaya think about our #11 ranking? Pretty impressive huh???
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23390 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
I say under 50K.

As for being off the radar, no biggie. We'll spend 2-3 years there. Nowhere near the 15 years it's been since UCLA was a team others feared. And they weren't dealing with scholarship reductions!! They just sucked for the sake of sucking. LOL!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#23391 Oct 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Like CT says a win is a win!
He hasn't had many opportunities to say that these last couple of years! Heh heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#23392 Oct 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
tell the fool Nostradamus that the Bruins moved UP after the win in Utah, That fool is still whining about it.
I guess they liked our win over Utah more than Oklahoma's win over TCU!

Go #11 Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#23393 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>whattaya think about our #11 ranking? Pretty impressive huh???
All of us Bruins like it Lifer, but let's not forget we were Number 16 before going into our final regular season game against Stanford last season:/

And you remember what happened then? We lost our last three games and finished unranked and out of the Top 25 :(

Go Bruins! Let's not get too impressed with ourselves, shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#23394 Oct 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I guess they liked our win over Utah more than Oklahoma's win over TCU!
Go #11 Bruins!
Brewski, nice to see you on Topix this Sunday :)

You are usually too hung over, especially like the end of last season when we made losing on Saturday a regular event and the liquor stores around Westwood alcohol sales went up :(

Go Bruins! Let's keep our lemon drop martinis in check shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#23395 Oct 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I say under 50K.
As for being off the radar, no biggie. We'll spend 2-3 years there. Nowhere near the 15 years it's been since UCLA was a team others feared. And they weren't dealing with scholarship reductions!! They just sucked for the sake of sucking. LOL!!!
Please Mister Trojan, you sounds like a long term financial advisor, If we Bruins want to literally live in the moment, let us enjoy or gayety :)

Top 15 rankings might be old hat to you nasty Trojans, but we Bruins are finally feeling liberated! We feel like a streaker at the 50 yard line running around before the police come nab us ;)

Go Bruins! Let's peel off our clothing that has bound us for what seems like an eternity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr LMSA coach 10,746
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 15 hr Raydubb 2,844
Roger Hernandez running Baldwin Park underground Sat Busted 1
townsmen gang (Dec '14) Sat BIG TSM 55
creepy creek park (Jun '09) Feb 16 tellinitlikeitis 44
Change, is it good or not? Feb 15 USA 4ever 1
News Parent's complaints send mayor and El Rancho Hi... (Jul '10) Feb 15 Walter X 405

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages