UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
bruin for life

United States

#23277 Oct 4, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>You know PPPieceOfShit, you sure like bringing up anti-Bruin news all the time.
Bluiett ended up wanting to stay closer to home. That stuff happens to every program you fuhking Trojan buttsucker!
How about we change your moniker from Bruin Voice of Reason to Prick that likes Misleading!
you meant PPPieceOfShitFightOn, right?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23278 Oct 4, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I do not like agreeing with Trojans sir, but you are right, the momentum was all Utah, and the touchdown catch ball over the pylon the officials thankfully took away, could have tied the game up :/
And overtime usually goes to the home team. We were literally hanging by a thread from the seat of Hot Rod Hundley's sexy bottom! I did not expect to have to pull out the Mylanta bottle until two weeks from now :/
Go Bruins! We won, so let's not ponder on why we could not throw deep on the 112th pass defense in the Nation!
OH yeah , and that pylon one - thanks for reminding me.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23279 Oct 4, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>you meant PPPieceOfShitFightOn, right?
Fellas now please! All this Bruin in-fighting in not healthy for our libidos, especially it being Friday and all ;)

Come now Lifer and Brewski, we bruins won that game. You boys are acting almost as if we lost. I really don't think our offensive line was exposed or that we have receivers that can't get open :/

Let's not get all frazzled shall we! Just because Coach Jimmy disagreed with the interviewer after the game and said it was NOT fun, doesn't mean we Bruin fans have to get grumpy too :(

Go Bruins! MBD/Bruin Nation hot tub is tonight!

West Hollywood, CA

#23280 Oct 4, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>it was not a hit that took him out it was one of those little tiny rubber pellets in the turf that went in his eye.
Something rubber into the eye? Why that is even too kinky by our Westwood standards Lifer ;)

Go Bruins! Let's stay alternatively traditional with things entering eyes and faces!

West Hollywood, CA

#23281 Oct 4, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>OH yeah , and that pylon one - thanks for reminding me.
Now please sir, let's now take that pylon thing and run with it :/

I do not want anymore challenges to that play please. I do not really care that it be said if a ball reaches over the pylon at any time it is a touchdown :/

I guess that would be exactly the same as a runner diving for the end zone, being hit be the defender before reaching the end zone yet extending the ball over before going out of bounds :/

Go Bruins! Can we please change the subject so not to distract from the situation of us winning!
bruin for life

United States

#23282 Oct 4, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>OH yeah , and that pylon one - thanks for reminding me.
the football was out bounds when he grabbed possession dummy...learn the rules.

West Hollywood, CA

#23283 Oct 4, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. It was enough to alter our playbook
Brewski please, this is the new look Coach Jimmy Bruins! If we have to alter our playbook the very first Pacific 12 game we play in, what does that tell us come Stanford, Oregon, and Washington :(

Go Bruins! The only alter in Westwood should be "alter-native lifestyle"!
bruin for life

United States

#23284 Oct 4, 2013
PPPieceOfShitFightOn go sictk a big dldio up your fake snatch.

West Hollywood, CA

#23285 Oct 4, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>the football was out bounds when he grabbed possession dummy...learn the rules.
Good deflection Lifer! Thanks, I was running out of excuses ;)

Go Bruins! Step in and stratch each other's back-sides!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Wylie, TX

#23286 Oct 4, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. It was enough to alter our playbook and reduced our top ten yardage to a modest 404 (still 24 more than #87 USC is averaging at 380 per game).
I also believe Jordan James going out narrowed our spread offense allowing the Utah LBs to tighten in and take chances. I am sure More will address that if James can't go.
Like CT says a win is a win!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23287 Oct 4, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>You know PPPieceOfShit, you sure like bringing up anti-Bruin news all the time.
Bluiett ended up wanting to stay closer to home. That stuff happens to every program you fuhking Trojan buttsucker!
How about we change your moniker from Bruin Voice of Reason to Prick that likes Misleading!
Just might be the BEST POST OF THE YEAR
LMFAO

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23288 Oct 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>2 years ago, and 4 years ago our QB was Kevin Prince...not no more...different coach, different team, different system, differnt players, different attitude, different culture, different mind set. 2 years ago our goal was to finish 7-5 and beat USC, today the goal is to win the Pac-12 title, and destroy EVERY team on the schedule.
What happened to your "destroy EVERY team on the schedule" proclamation Robbie? You (B)ruins know you escaped from Salt Lake City by the skin of your teeth to an unranked time that sports the same exact record as USC. Beware… Here comes Stanford, here comes Oregon, here comes Washington, here comes Arizona State, and HERE COMES USC (which you (B)ruins always like to say throws the record books out on that one)... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23289 Oct 4, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Like CT says a win is a win!
I will agree with you on that one that a win is a win, but whats gonna happen when those "ranked" teams start filing in. The (B)ruins have a #2, a #5, a #15, and a #22 on their way... HaHa

Westwood

#23290 Oct 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to your "destroy EVERY team on the schedule" proclamation Robbie? You (B)ruins know you escaped from Salt Lake City by the skin of your teeth to an unranked time that sports the same exact record as USC. Beware… Here comes Stanford, here comes Oregon, here comes Washington, here comes Arizona State, and HERE COMES USC (which you (B)ruins always like to say throws the record books out on that one)... HaHa
Nice call on the game Jr.

Westwood

#23291 Oct 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree with you on that one that a win is a win, but whats gonna happen when those "ranked" teams start filing in. The (B)ruins have a #2, a #5, a #15, and a #22 on their way... HaHa
Not a Hater Heh??

BTW Utah visits sc Oct 26th lets see how that goes.

Westwood

#23292 Oct 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text> You (B)ruins know you escaped from Salt Lake City by the skin of your teeth to an unranked time that sports the same exact record as USC.
se lets see if I have this right?

Utah was 3 & 1, and their 1 loss was OT to Oregon St.

SC has 2 loses both UNRANKED teams and 1 at HOME

AND your bagging on UCLA for a close WIN whe SC has 2 losses?

"THE SPIN DOCTOR IS BAAAACK"

Priceless

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#23293 Oct 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to your "destroy EVERY team on the schedule" proclamation Robbie? You (B)ruins know you escaped from Salt Lake City by the skin of your teeth to an unranked time that sports the same exact record as USC. Beware… Here comes Stanford, here comes Oregon, here comes Washington, here comes Arizona State, and HERE COMES USC (which you (B)ruins always like to say throws the record books out on that one)... HaHa
I underestimated Utah, they are much better than I thought...nevertheless we won the game, despite having so many penalties, called against us, and having many undeserved calls go against us WE WON...I'm willing to bet you $100.00 that Utah, will beat you guys, and I'll give 2.5 points too boot.

As for beating an "unranked" team, remember the lost to Oregon State in overtime, it was their only loss of the year.

You said Nevada would beat us, you were WRONG.
you said Nebraska would beat us, you were WRONG.
you said Utah would beat us, you were WRONG.

Care to give us your prediction right now in our game vs. Cal?

I will give you my prediction about Arizona on Thursday - you will LOSE...and I'll even bet you $50.00 right here right now...whatta ya say, big boy??? I'm putting my money where my mouth is, will you???

#23294 Oct 4, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Fellas now please! All this Bruin in-fighting in not healthy for our libidos, especially it being Friday and all ;)
Come now Lifer and Brewski, we bruins won that game. You boys are acting almost as if we lost. I really don't think our offensive line was exposed or that we have receivers that can't get open :/
Let's not get all frazzled shall we! Just because Coach Jimmy disagreed with the interviewer after the game and said it was NOT fun, doesn't mean we Bruin fans have to get grumpy too :(
Go Bruins! MBD/Bruin Nation hot tub is tonight!
STFU you PPPieceOfshytM.Effer

Westwood

#23295 Oct 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I underestimated Utah, they are much better than I thought...nevertheless we won the game, despite having so many penalties, called against us, and having many undeserved calls go against us WE WON...I'm willing to bet you $100.00 that Utah, will beat you guys, and I'll give 2.5 points too boot.
As for beating an "unranked" team, remember the lost to Oregon State in overtime, it was their only loss of the year.
You said Nevada would beat us, you were WRONG.
you said Nebraska would beat us, you were WRONG.
you said Utah would beat us, you were WRONG.
Care to give us your prediction right now in our game vs. Cal?
I will give you my prediction about Arizona on Thursday - you will LOSE...and I'll even bet you $50.00 right here right now...whatta ya say, big boy??? I'm putting my money where my mouth is, will you???
He's ALL talk

#23296 Oct 4, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Good deflection Lifer! Thanks, I was running out of excuses ;)
Go Bruins! Step in and stratch each other's back-sides!
PPPieceOfShytFightON, you don't know shyt, the only thing you know how do is play with your barbies, you freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr LMSA info 5,163
Monica Garcia Slamed at Council Meeting 2 hr Get This 2
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 10 hr mr big dik 2,574
gangs of Bolen Parka (Sep '12) 11 hr mr big dik 124
Why the helicopters? 12 hr 1138d3nx 2
VISAS Y PASAPORTES MEXICANOS: Consulado Mexican... (Feb '13) 12 hr Elvira Rodriguez 13
Yorba Linda Open House Fri Nov 21 14 hr Julieochomes 1

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST