UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32718 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22767 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I laugh at the morons who thought that just because Penn State was given a break for sanctions they should have never been dealt in the first place - USC had the same chance to be reinstated with no further sanctins, or scholie reductions. The 2 schools' situations were COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, one was a cheater, and the other a victim by the NCAA for sanctions that should have NEVER been given in the first place.
The NCAA said "no sorry trOJans" the two cases have nothing in common. LMAO
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1789693-nc...
So, in your eyes a person HAVING NO TIES TO USC giving a player's family improper benefits is WORSE than a coach molesting children, with an ASSISTANT COACH AND THE HEAD COACH being aware of it and trying to hush it up!! WOW!!!

That's a sick & twisted world in which you live. Yet you have the nerve to claim others are twisted.

I'm sending up some good thoughts for you as I type this, Rob. Have a great weekend.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22768 Sep 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in your eyes a person HAVING NO TIES TO USC giving a player's family improper benefits is WORSE than a coach molesting children, with an ASSISTANT COACH AND THE HEAD COACH being aware of it and trying to hush it up!! WOW!!!
That's a sick & twisted world in which you live. Yet you have the nerve to claim others are twisted.
I'm sending up some good thoughts for you as I type this, Rob. Have a great weekend.
Yes Mister Trojan, we appreciate any positive thoughts you can send Lifer's way. He is so out there some times, his demeanor is rubbing off on Nation :/

As the Bruin Voice of Reason, I will even attest that the whole Penn State situation was even creepy by my standards. But you can't expect we Bruins to take back anything we have said about USC and Reggie Bush!

Come now, what was to be expected of us. Year after year of humiliation on the football field by your nasty Trojans really took a toll on us! So when we had the chance to overly exaggerate the USC are cheaters thing, it gave us some solitude towards our own inadequacies ;)

Besides, it also helped us forget some of the scandalous ditties that as a head coach of football, Coach Ricky was involved with before he came to Westwood ;)

Go Bruins! Forgive and in certain cases, definitely FORGET!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22769 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MBD you disgusting Giants fan take your murderous ways and get the eff out of here you pinchi pelon maricon!
Hey I'll pay your air fare too SF if you promise to wear a Dodger jersey

LMFAOAH

bite me PPPapiOn

West Hollywood, CA

#22770 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I laugh at the morons who thought that just because Penn State was given a break for sanctions they should have never been dealt in the first place - USC had the same chance to be reinstated with no further sanctins, or scholie reductions. The 2 schools' situations were COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, one was a cheater, and the other a victim by the NCAA for sanctions that should have NEVER been given in the first place.
Lifer please, let's stop right there before you cause us Bruins to be burned again :/

We never know if those NCAA meanies might drudge something up on Coach Ricky, like having a sports gambling magazine delivered weekly to his office while he was a head coach at UCLA :/

Oops, probably shouldn't have mentioned what my friend Timothy would deliver to him while attending UCLA :(

Go Bruins! On the Westside we have a saying "For he who has never cheated, let him be the first to stone someone with his pole"!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22771 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the only game we have a good chance of losing is vs. Oregon, Stanford is gonna be tough, but I can't see them beating us 3 times in less than 365 days. I had said we would lose only 2 games this year, one was to Nebraska...so 11-1 looks more like the record for us in 2013 - regardless of having a schedule that has been referred to as a "nightmare" by the so-called college football experts on ESPN and Fox.
11-1? Gee Rob what gives, you are starting to sound like me... HaHa

USC - 3 WINS
UCLA - 3 WINS

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22772 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
So despite neither of these taking place on the actual playing field, it sounds like you are condoning an athletic program concealing RAPES of multiple MINORS over the unproven possibility that the coaching staff may have heard something about a player receiving items he shouldnt. Damn Rob, with that skewed thinking of yours, the NCAA committee need look no further then to YOU if an opening becomes available... HaHa

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22773 Sep 27, 2013
For what it's worth again, thought I would get in some picks in since I am heading up to Pismo for a friends wedding. Good thing the Bruins are on a bye-week!

MIAMI – 37
USF – 13

LSU – 20
GEORGIA – 23

OKLAHOMA – 22
NOTRE DAME – 17

TEXAS A&M – 44
ARKANSAS – 24

FLORIDA – 31
KENTUCKY – 9

ARIZONA – 36
WASHINGTON -39

WISCONSIN – 29
OHIO ST – 37

STANFORD – 24
WSU – 7

USC – 13
ASU – 17

CAL – 17
OREGON – 52
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22774 Sep 27, 2013
Brew In wrote:
For what it's worth again, thought I would get in some picks in since I am heading up to Pismo for a friends wedding. Good thing the Bruins are on a bye-week!
MIAMI – 37
USF – 13
LSU – 20
GEORGIA – 23
OKLAHOMA – 22
NOTRE DAME – 17
TEXAS A&M – 44
ARKANSAS – 24
FLORIDA – 31
KENTUCKY – 9
ARIZONA – 36
WASHINGTON -39
WISCONSIN – 29
OHIO ST – 37
STANFORD – 24
WSU – 7
USC – 13
ASU – 17
CAL – 17
OREGON – 52
Coming from you Screwie def not worth much....I'm sure your "friend" Jonathan will make you a lovely bride... Who's giving you away Coach Mora?...LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22775 Sep 27, 2013
Gee yesterday BFL was posting from la Puente. Now thats that where PPPapiOn is posting from Verrrrry Interesting
LMFAOAH

West Hollywood, CA

#22776 Sep 27, 2013
Brew In wrote:
MIAMI – 37
USF – 13
LSU – 20
GEORGIA – 23
OKLAHOMA – 22
NOTRE DAME – 17
TEXAS A&M – 44
ARKANSAS – 24
FLORIDA – 31
KENTUCKY – 9
ARIZONA – 36
WASHINGTON -39
WISCONSIN – 29
OHIO ST – 37
STANFORD – 24
WSU – 7
USC – 13
ASU – 17
CAL – 17
OREGON – 52
Yes Brewski, have a good time at the wedding and I hope you catch the bouquet ;)

We heard you were going so we are having Niccie Dragovic fill in for your spot at the MBD/Nation hot tub :)

He wasn't our first choice as he has been known to take a swing or two at the others if the bubbles don't tickle his fanny right ;)

Oops, almost forgot my pick of the week>
Viginia Tech by 7 over Georgia Tech

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#22777 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Gee yesterday BFL was posting from la Puente. Now thats that where PPPapiOn is posting from Verrrrry Interesting
LMFAOAH
Why Nation, you and I posted minutes apart earlier today. Careful please, people are going to figure it out :/

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22778 Sep 27, 2013
stupid Trojan, since when is the NCAA'S job to place schools on probation for a school's coaches, employees, or athletes for committing a crime? If the ncaa would punish schools for coaches or athletes committing crimes (DUI isa xrime) usc would have a football team. Penn State allowed an individual to commit crimes, he's in jail, paterno was fired, penn State will be paying millions. crimes are not an ncaa violation, cheating is. Usc cheated, Penn State did not. moron.

#22779 Sep 27, 2013
^^^ Usc would not have a football team.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22780 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'll pay your air fare too SF if you promise to wear a Dodger jersey
LMFAOAH
bite me PPPapiOn
PPPapiOn are you ready for your 1 way ticked to SF???, On me, just let me know and wear your Dodger jersey.

Heh, Heh

Bite On
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22781 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
stupid Trojan, since when is the NCAA'S job to place schools on probation for a school's coaches, employees, or athletes for committing a crime? If the ncaa would punish schools for coaches or athletes committing crimes (DUI isa xrime) usc would have a football team. Penn State allowed an individual to commit crimes, he's in jail, paterno was fired, penn State will be paying millions. crimes are not an ncaa violation, cheating is. Usc cheated, Penn State did not. moron.
LOL!! Yeah, sure...I'M the moron.

Whatever you say, Sicko. Go molest some kids, since you enjoy defending molesters.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22782 Sep 27, 2013
BTW, this is esp. funny coming from an idiot who likes to come down on USC players for being ACCUSED of assaults or rapes. But forcing kids to go down on you or giving it to them in the back door? No problem, according to that sick freak!!

Whant an idiot.

West Hollywood, CA

#22783 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
PPPapiOn are you ready for your 1 way ticked to SF???, On me, just let me know and wear your Dodger jersey.
Heh, Heh
Bite On
Remember Nation, Brewski won't be at your place...oops, I mean MBD's place tonight so we are having that Ex-Bruin basketball hothead Nikki Dragovic over to replace him in the hot tub, leap frog game ;)

Maybe slip Nikki an extra lude tonight so he will be a little easier to manage than he was for Coach Benny ;)

Go Bruins! Bruin Speedos, Dodger Speedos, Laker Speedos, they are all welcome!

West Hollywood, CA

#22784 Sep 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yeah, sure...I'M the moron.
Whatever you say, Sicko. Go molest some kids, since you enjoy defending molesters.
I am sorry Mister Trojan, I promise we will force down the meds on Lifer tonight at the Bruin hot tub party ;)

Under the water with all the bubbles and "things" Lifer will never know what he is swallowing ;)

Go Bruins! Gulp Bruins!

#22785 Sep 27, 2013
really, Trojan????? you're clearly one sick basturd...I've heard of twisting words but you take the cake. from what I hear there are dozens of USC female students that have reported being raped/serially assaulted, in the campus by USC male students, I wonder how many of them are USC athletes/football players that were in fault in peace asinine crimes committed against innocent women...once the investigation is completed and they find that USC students applets committed these crimes or some of those crimes should the NCAA plays USC on probation again? give me an answer you effing hypocrite!! of course we all know what your reply is going to be "I only read this far" which is always your answer when you know you're full of shyt.

#22786 Sep 27, 2013
^^^** I wonder how many of these asinine....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) 8 hr Charles 10
Xanies bar, Blues, oc's molly Addyis weed 10 hr backintheday 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr LMSA 7,310
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Sat Joe escandon 1,802
News Man stabbed by gang members (Feb '09) Sat Rene Rio 182
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan 6 SoCalNative 19
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Dec 27 TalCeck Thize Mul... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages