UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22714 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Pac-12 Power Rankings ó 9/23/13
Posted on September 23, 2013 by Jack Wang
1. Oregon (3-0)ó The Ducks are second in the country in scoring offense and fifth in scoring defense. No other Pac-12 team ranks top-10 in both, and only Arizona (15th and third) is in the top 30.
2. Stanford (3-0, 1-0)ó The Cardinal rolled over Arizona State, running up a 39-7 lead after three quarters. A year in minor-league baseball hasnít affected tailback Tyler Gaffney, who has shined immediately in his return to The Farm with five rushing touchdowns, good for third in the Pac-12.
3. UCLA (3-0)ó Jordon James is fourth in the country with 141.3 rushing yards per game, a total that even surprised head coach Jim Mora. UCLA has established one of the most potent offenses in college football; now it needs to handle business against Utah and Cal to preserve a likely matchup of undefeated teams at Stanford.

8. USC (3-1, 0-1)ó The Trojansí defense is elite: 11th nationally in opponent scoring (11.0), fifth in first downs (13.0), fourth in total yards (230.5), first in sacks (16). USCís offense? Blech.
Well at least bite on will be happy USC's rated SOMEWHERE

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22716 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe I'm glad I could brighten your day with a nice big chuckle and a barrel of laughs this morning. heh ehe ehe ehe ehe (sorry, I just love BrewInn's laugh so much I had to steal it).
I admit, I do hate that laugh of his. After this weekend, too bad for him he wont be doing much of it during the following 4 weeks...(here is mine, simple and to the point) HaHa
bruin for life

Marcus Hook, PA

#22717 Sep 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I admit, I do hate that laugh of his. After this weekend, too bad for him he wont be doing much of it during the following 4 weeks...(here is mine, simple and to the point) HaHa
why is that?

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22718 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least bite on will be happy USC's rated SOMEWHERE
I am rather surprised Robbie would slip up with the attempt at skewed (B)ruin propaganda, followed up by your poorly thought comment, but thanks for providing/reminding me with the appropriate factual ammunition:

The Trojansí defense is elite: 11th nationally in opponent scoring (11.0), fifth in first downs (13.0), fourth in total yards (230.5), first in sacks (16).

USC - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF WE WANT IT)
UCLA - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF THE NCAA WOULD GRANT YOU PERMISSION AGAIN)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22719 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you really crack me up Mr. Spin Master!!! with your "USC 3 wins...UCLA 3 wins". I love you enthusiasm though. LMAO
Lifer please, a lot of our teams show great enthusiasm at this time of year ;)

Remember last year how excited we Bruins were when we were 9-2? Well then.... let's try not to recall our mood with the way we didn't finish out the season :(

Go Bruins! September is officially "Enthusiasm Month"!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22720 Sep 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF THE NCAA WOULD GRANT YOU PERMISSION AGAIN)
Yeah, that was funny and another good point. Some fools claim they are two time defending south "champs".

Oh really? Does a real champion have to petition the NCAA and BEG for a bowl bid. In so doing, pretty much saying, "We weren't even SUPPOSED TO BE IN THAT CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. That loss should not be considered in determining our eligibility!"

Quite frankly, not ONE Bruin I know claims to be two time defending champ. They're grateful for that 1 game winning streak and realize it's going to be a long time before they can claim they've taken over anything. Having a better team every 5 or 6 years, OK. But a better PROGRAM? Amazing that some people don't grasp the fact that one decent season doesn't do that! Especially when NEITHER team was stellar in 2012.

Heck, our bb team won 1 of our 2 games against UCLA last year. So, I guess we must be right there with them in bb! LOL!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#22721 Sep 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am rather surprised Robbie would slip up with the attempt at skewed (B)ruin propaganda, followed up by your poorly thought comment, but thanks for providing/reminding me with the appropriate factual ammunition:
The Trojansí defense is elite: 11th nationally in opponent scoring (11.0), fifth in first downs (13.0), fourth in total yards (230.5), first in sacks (16).
USC - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF WE WANT IT)
UCLA - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF THE NCAA WOULD GRANT YOU PERMISSION AGAIN)
Yes Mister Traveler, you don't have to remind us of Lifer overstepping his Bruin vernacular. This usually causes the rest of us Bruins all sorts of perilous trouble :(

We try to keep Lifer's comments monitored because his usual exploitations land our Bruins on the short end of the stick :(

For example on this thread under post #9006 Lifer rambled off this profane talk about the then upcoming 2011 USC versus UCLA game :(

"OMG will please stop with your non-sense? after we kick the trOJans' asses on Saturday UCLA will have the same conference record as USC"

Also post #9012 didn't help our cause either :(

"UCLA will be hand them a slice of Humble Pie this Saturday though...and they will be back to normal"

And then being a downright meanie with post #9038 :(

"I hope you commit suicide over the asswhoopin USuCk will receive on Saturday"

So you see, Lifer has never helped the Bruin cause and consequence effect on myself, Nation, or Brewski! I donít have to remind you of the outcome of that game :(

Go Bruins! We ceertainly do not need to fuel any fire to our opponent and their Top Ten Defense!

West Hollywood, CA

#22722 Sep 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was funny and another good point. Some fools claim they are two time defending south "champs".
Oh really? Does a real champion have to petition the NCAA and BEG for a bowl bid. In so doing, pretty much saying, "We weren't even SUPPOSED TO BE IN THAT CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. That loss should not be considered in determining our eligibility!"
Quite frankly, not ONE Bruin I know claims to be two time defending champ. They're grateful for that 1 game winning streak and realize it's going to be a long time before they can claim they've taken over anything. Having a better team every 5 or 6 years, OK. But a better PROGRAM? Amazing that some people don't grasp the fact that one decent season doesn't do that! Especially when NEITHER team was stellar in 2012.
Heck, our bb team won 1 of our 2 games against UCLA last year. So, I guess we must be right there with them in bb! LOL!!!
Mister Trojan, I hope you will not also add to the sorrow of my previous post either with regards to Lifer's shortsighted past comments :/

Go Bruins! Let us heal from Lifer continuing to shoot ourselves in our Bruin paws :(

Go Bruins! Lifer

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22723 Sep 25, 2013
see
PPPapiBiteOn's up from her nap, spouting her shitagain.
Bite On Bytches, Bite on

West Hollywood, CA

#22724 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
see
PPPapiBiteOn's up from her nap, spouting her shitagain.
Bite On Bytches, Bite on
Nation please don't post so close to me :/

I really do not want others to accuse a threesome-in-one and refer to us in some derogatory terms like

One Nation Under Pee
Pee Nation
MB3
Beach Pee Dude
Bruin Nation Pryck
etc, etc...

Go Bruins! Go Manhattan Beach tub parties!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22725 Sep 25, 2013
fight on, PPPapi has offically lost it it
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22726 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
fight on, PPPapi has offically lost it it
D'ya read about Jacoby Jones getting clocked over the head with a liquor bottle, by an irate stripper on a party bus?

I wonder where JMW was that night! That sounds like her style,(both the violence AND the line of work). LOL!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22727 Sep 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
D'ya read about Jacoby Jones getting clocked over the head with a liquor bottle, by an irate stripper on a party bus?
I wonder where JMW was that night! That sounds like her style,(both the violence AND the line of work). LOL!!!!
Ya kind of sad. these players just dont get it.
Lame Kiffen

United States

#22728 Sep 25, 2013
As a loyal Trojan, Southern Cal's defense is so great we should give coach Kiffen a lifetime contract! Go Lame!
SUCk

United States

#22729 Sep 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Seem to remember a team that didn't play in the BCS title game but ran around and insist they were the national champions. Then the next year they cheated to win a title, but were later stripped of it. They still go around boasting, but they didn't win anything.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22730 Sep 25, 2013
SUCk wrote:
<quoted text>
Seem to remember a team that didn't play in the BCS title game but ran around and insist they were the national champions. Then the next year they cheated to win a title, but were later stripped of it. They still go around boasting, but they didn't win anything.
You're right. That 55-19 thrashing never happened. The fact the ineligible player wasn't even the leading rusher in that game doesn't mean a thing. LOL!!!

BTW, in 2003 USC didn't "insist we were the Nat'l Champs". The AP did, you moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22731 Sep 25, 2013
And I can guess who the moron is. The village idiot, to whom I referred yesterday.
bruin for life

United States

#22732 Sep 25, 2013
All I know is one thing, there is a new king of Los Angeles football...bow down to the UCLA Bruins! Bytches!!!!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#22733 Sep 25, 2013
I'm calling it right now, usc is going undefeated the rest of the way, and kessler will win the hiesman.

BCS title here we come.

FTFO !
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#22734 Sep 26, 2013
Fight On wrote:
I'm calling it right now, usc is going undefeated the rest of the way, and kessler will win the hiesman.
BCS title here we come.
FTFO !
Hey Bite on you effen pincchi maricon putta cabronn! Let's settle this once and for all a mano a mano, if I ever see you, I'll pour my beer on your head you pinchie cullero!...Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Students Find Teacher Hanging From Classroom Ce... 26 min Rick Perry s Closet 2
James Hunley can't park a car 2 hr Justice 1
Mama Tuttle Does BP (Dallas) 4 hr Tuttle Family 5
Mama Tuttle's New Business Opportunity 4 hr Got Tuttle 22
Greg Tuttle to open Adult Club 4 hr Tuttle Turd 38
Soccer League Owner Gonzalo Vazquez Wife a Liar 4 hr Tuttle News 3
Car Parker is being run out of Irwindale and BP 6 hr Justice for all 1

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match