UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,069)

Showing posts 21,361 - 21,380 of26,639
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
USC needing help from the referees and a shanked punt to be able to beat Utah State, my oh my, how things have changed down at South Central.http://www.insidesocal .com/usc/
I'm not going to argue that, because unlike you I can tell it like it is.

But as CT says, Bruins can only dream about 7-8 wins in "off" years.

Fight On!! Beat the Sun Devils!!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
USC needing help from the referees and a shanked punt to be able to beat Utah State, my oh my, how things have changed down at South Central.http://www.insidesocal .com/usc/
A win is a win Sweet Thang, take it anyway you can get it. You only get favor from the refs if you are a major power like USC, you Ruins don't qualify for such treatment...LMFAO!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we will just have to see!:)
UCLA The Reigning Qweens of LA....LMFAO!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. You keep telling yourself that. LOL!!
Fact? Such as your 99.99%?! ROTFLMAO!!!
yup, FACT!!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right "Reigning KINGS", I pretty certain we would have beaten Occidental College too, if we had faced them last year. LMFAO

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to argue that, because unlike you I can tell it like it is.
But as CT says, Bruins can only dream about 7-8 wins in "off" years.
Fight On!! Beat the Sun Devils!!
yeah, well, it's pretty easy to get 7-8 wins in off seaso when you schedule 4 OOC borderline Div-2 cream puffs. LMAO
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yup, FACT!!!!
LOL!! Yeah, sure!!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, well, it's pretty easy to get 7-8 wins in off seaso when you schedule 4 OOC borderline Div-2 cream puffs. LMAO
a) You sound as ignorant as JMW, in thinking we can dictate all on our own who plays us. They have to AGREE TO IT. At the time 2013 was being scheduled, a LOT of teams refused to give us a home & home. We refused to only play an away game against SEC teams.

b) I wonder how your buddy will feel about you referring to "her team" as a cream puff. Oh yeah, they were only "her team" last year, when they were an NC contender. This year, it'll be some other team. LOL!

c) When & if UCLA gets to our level on a CONSISTENT basis, they'll have trouble, too. For the past 12 years, UCLA was the cream puff on those other teams' schedules, Dumbass.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
My god man beginning to wonder who's more immature you or IET's kid, I think you win, do you really think calling the Bruins Gay or Queens is really going to bother a real football fan, Bruin or Trojan???, you really need to grow up and try to act like an adult on here to be taken serious..... if possible.
Bruins # 13
Trojans Unranked.....again.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yeah, sure!!
@ ASU this weekend, any thoughts?
Bruins another Bye, works out.. got a big BBQ at da house this Saturday, Yes I planned it for the bye weekend of course.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
My god man beginning to wonder who's more immature you or IET's kid, I think you win, do you really think calling the Bruins Gay or Queens is really going to bother a real football fan, Bruin or Trojan???, you really need to grow up and try to act like an adult on here to be taken serious..... if possible.
Bruins # 13
Trojans Unranked.....again.
Right on you homophobic POS Pete_Carroll posting bassterd! LMFAO! You're worse than all of us on here at least Rob and I don't hide our BS, you try and play it like you are a straight up dude, you're not you're a hypocritical POS, and you look like a dyck. You post more gaay crap here than I have ever done...You old man are the one who needs to grow up....LMFAO! Ya frigggin HOMMO!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins another Bye, works out.. got a big BBQ at da house this Saturday, Yes I planned it for the bye weekend of course.
BTW MBD ol buddy what times the Q?

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on you homophobic POS Pete_Carroll posting bassterd! LMFAO! You're worse than all of us on here at least Rob and I don't hide our BS, you try and play it like you are a straight up dude, you're not you're a hypocritical POS, and you look like a dyck. You post more gaay crap here than I have ever done...You old man are the one who needs to grow up....LMFAO! Ya frigggin HOMMO!
there you go again child, slinging your homophobic slurs, it's it past your bed time child?

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW MBD ol buddy what times the Q?
MB wouldn't let a low life like you in our city, go play on the 110 freeway sonnie
Bite on
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised the Sun Devils are favored by only 6. At the Coliseum, I could see 6. But at home? The bettors obviously have a lot of respect for the Trojans.

Should be a good game, but I think we lose this one 28-20. I hope I'm wrong.

Fight On! BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Youo ratulations to the USC Punter after being named one of three "players of the week" in the PAC 12. You Trojans used to tease us with this slogan "punting is winning!!" a few years back 'member? You 'member!!. it looks like the shoe is on the other foot now, doesn't it?? Touche!! Lmfao

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Congratulations^^^^ (my my stupid phone)

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised the Sun Devils are favored by only 6. At the Coliseum, I could see 6. But at home? The bettors obviously have a lot of respect for the Trojans.
Should be a good game, but I think we lose this one 28-20. I hope I'm wrong.
Fight On! BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!
well so far your defense is light out, whats the saying a good defense beats a good offense every time

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Youo ratulations to the USC Punter after being named one of three "players of the week" in the PAC 12. You Trojans used to tease us with this slogan "punting is winning!!" a few years back 'member? You 'member!!. it looks like the shoe is on the other foot now, doesn't it?? Touche!! Lmfao
UCLA has 3 punts.... all year, whats that say?

the more punts the more your offense isn't doing their J O B
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
MB wouldn't let a low life like you in our city, go play on the 110 freeway sonnie
Bite on
You're proof they let any dirty rotten scumbag in there..LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,361 - 21,380 of26,639
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Body found in La Habra apartment complex 32 min Khro 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 35 min NO RIGHTS WITHOUT CHRIST 200,314
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 46 min gomerspile1966 4,482
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr club lmsa 4,790
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Sparky A2 7,833
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Ronald 2,251
gangs of bolen park 15 hr WE HAVE ALL POWER 11
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000