UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32252 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22612 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. You keep telling yourself that. LOL!!
Fact? Such as your 99.99%?! ROTFLMAO!!!
yup, FACT!!!!

#22613 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA The Reigning Qweens of LA....LMFAO!
that's right "Reigning KINGS", I pretty certain we would have beaten Occidental College too, if we had faced them last year. LMFAO

#22614 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to argue that, because unlike you I can tell it like it is.
But as CT says, Bruins can only dream about 7-8 wins in "off" years.
Fight On!! Beat the Sun Devils!!
yeah, well, it's pretty easy to get 7-8 wins in off seaso when you schedule 4 OOC borderline Div-2 cream puffs. LMAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22615 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yup, FACT!!!!
LOL!! Yeah, sure!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22616 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, well, it's pretty easy to get 7-8 wins in off seaso when you schedule 4 OOC borderline Div-2 cream puffs. LMAO
a) You sound as ignorant as JMW, in thinking we can dictate all on our own who plays us. They have to AGREE TO IT. At the time 2013 was being scheduled, a LOT of teams refused to give us a home & home. We refused to only play an away game against SEC teams.

b) I wonder how your buddy will feel about you referring to "her team" as a cream puff. Oh yeah, they were only "her team" last year, when they were an NC contender. This year, it'll be some other team. LOL!

c) When & if UCLA gets to our level on a CONSISTENT basis, they'll have trouble, too. For the past 12 years, UCLA was the cream puff on those other teams' schedules, Dumbass.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22617 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA The Reigning Qweens of LA....LMFAO!
My god man beginning to wonder who's more immature you or IET's kid, I think you win, do you really think calling the Bruins Gay or Queens is really going to bother a real football fan, Bruin or Trojan???, you really need to grow up and try to act like an adult on here to be taken serious..... if possible.
Bruins # 13
Trojans Unranked.....again.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22618 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yeah, sure!!
@ ASU this weekend, any thoughts?
Bruins another Bye, works out.. got a big BBQ at da house this Saturday, Yes I planned it for the bye weekend of course.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22619 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
My god man beginning to wonder who's more immature you or IET's kid, I think you win, do you really think calling the Bruins Gay or Queens is really going to bother a real football fan, Bruin or Trojan???, you really need to grow up and try to act like an adult on here to be taken serious..... if possible.
Bruins # 13
Trojans Unranked.....again.
Right on you homophobic POS Pete_Carroll posting bassterd! LMFAO! You're worse than all of us on here at least Rob and I don't hide our BS, you try and play it like you are a straight up dude, you're not you're a hypocritical POS, and you look like a dyck. You post more gaay crap here than I have ever done...You old man are the one who needs to grow up....LMFAO! Ya frigggin HOMMO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22620 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins another Bye, works out.. got a big BBQ at da house this Saturday, Yes I planned it for the bye weekend of course.
BTW MBD ol buddy what times the Q?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22621 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on you homophobic POS Pete_Carroll posting bassterd! LMFAO! You're worse than all of us on here at least Rob and I don't hide our BS, you try and play it like you are a straight up dude, you're not you're a hypocritical POS, and you look like a dyck. You post more gaay crap here than I have ever done...You old man are the one who needs to grow up....LMFAO! Ya frigggin HOMMO!
there you go again child, slinging your homophobic slurs, it's it past your bed time child?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22622 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW MBD ol buddy what times the Q?
MB wouldn't let a low life like you in our city, go play on the 110 freeway sonnie
Bite on
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22623 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised the Sun Devils are favored by only 6. At the Coliseum, I could see 6. But at home? The bettors obviously have a lot of respect for the Trojans.

Should be a good game, but I think we lose this one 28-20. I hope I'm wrong.

Fight On! BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!

#22624 Sep 23, 2013
Youo ratulations to the USC Punter after being named one of three "players of the week" in the PAC 12. You Trojans used to tease us with this slogan "punting is winning!!" a few years back 'member? You 'member!!. it looks like the shoe is on the other foot now, doesn't it?? Touche!! Lmfao

#22625 Sep 23, 2013
Congratulations^^^^ (my my stupid phone)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22626 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised the Sun Devils are favored by only 6. At the Coliseum, I could see 6. But at home? The bettors obviously have a lot of respect for the Trojans.
Should be a good game, but I think we lose this one 28-20. I hope I'm wrong.
Fight On! BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!
well so far your defense is light out, whats the saying a good defense beats a good offense every time

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22627 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Youo ratulations to the USC Punter after being named one of three "players of the week" in the PAC 12. You Trojans used to tease us with this slogan "punting is winning!!" a few years back 'member? You 'member!!. it looks like the shoe is on the other foot now, doesn't it?? Touche!! Lmfao
UCLA has 3 punts.... all year, whats that say?

the more punts the more your offense isn't doing their J O B
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22628 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
MB wouldn't let a low life like you in our city, go play on the 110 freeway sonnie
Bite on
You're proof they let any dirty rotten scumbag in there..LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22629 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW MBD ol buddy,regarding this wekends Q, no pork ribs for me, that's nasty stuff gotta be kosher.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22630 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You're proof they let any dirty rotten scumbag in there..LMFAO!
How are the Raiders and Bite on connected.... their both getting there arses kicked tonight, what a FOOL

#22632 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On, can we all just keep our trash talking sports related? I know it's hard, but personal insults are plain dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: ASF Orthopaedic - Allen S Fonseca MD (Apr '10) 2 hr Alejandra 7
Pacheco Finished Career OVER the Letter has Spr... 6 hr Everybody is Rejo... 1
Pacheco's Career Over the Letter of Abuse and b... 16 hr Pacheco Crashes 1
affordable loan offer (Oct '13) 20 hr James310 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 21 hr Academic 6,470
Pacheco has stop your abuse letter served on him Thu Pacheco Abuser 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) May 1 TurkBandit 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages