UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22098 Sep 11, 2013
But, if I'm ever really desperate AND DRUNK, maybe I'll stop by Wolfie. This is your work address right?

1000 Wild Horse Canyon Drive, Sparks, Nevada 89434

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22099 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, she's an incredible business woman. She has built a multi billion dollar empire. Why is she a slut? It a man sleeps with lots of women he's touted as a real man. No double standards. Makes you look ignorant.
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
You would think that after attention-whoring around for about a decade of worthlessness, things would finally pay off with her daddy constantly funneling enough money over to fulfill whatever her idiotic need were. It would figure YOU would admire HER... Nuff said!!! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#22100 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...well when men get back to work and off their ass, we are 52 percent of the work force.
What rock you've been living under! LOL!
I have a male chef when I don't want to cook. Why? Cause I can AFFORD it!
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
Translation: You have a fag cook your fat-filled meals to stuff your momona face because you are too lazy. Why? Cuz you suckered your husband into it by giving him head every night when he still thought you may have been hot but now you are too old and lazy to do anything with your mouth but chatterbox and stuff it with food. Thank your husband for sticking by you, because HE can afford it!

San Marino, CA

#22101 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have a heart?
CRY ON!
Hey how was that secret team meeting with no Coaches. Your boys ate bruised and battered.
How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22102 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you look ignorant.
As if YOU'RE anyone to tell people they look ignorant! LOL!!!

Thinking BC +15 meant they were favored! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22103 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
EXACTLY!! Too stupid to know that players getting on each other to step it up is a good thing.

She's such a dumbass.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22104 Sep 11, 2013
now its starting, who's USC's next coach? I'm for a 10 yr extension for CLK:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-coach-fishe...

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22105 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You would think that after attention-whoring around for about a decade of worthlessness, things would finally pay off with her daddy constantly funneling enough money over to fulfill whatever her idiotic need were. It would figure YOU would admire HER... Nuff said!!! HaHa
Hon my Dad passed when I was 11. Go choke!

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22106 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
Hon I wouldn't worry about Norm. I'd be worried about USC. If BC beats your ass...they will be fighting in the locker room.

Hawaii was. 106. USC was #24. Who's crying now baby?

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22107 Sep 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
now its starting, who's USC's next coach? I'm for a 10 yr extension for CLK:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-coach-fishe...
No one wants the job. They've been looking already. To much damage control. The ord has been out all week. And Jack Del Rio said F NO.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22108 Sep 11, 2013
tought we would be talking football by now, guess I was wrong, so much hate on this string, Kind of sad.

GO BRUINS, beat the huskers

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22109 Sep 11, 2013
CT, will usc be 10-2 as u predicted?

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22110 Sep 11, 2013
Wow!!! check this out guys, USC is the #3 ranked team in this Poll. http://harveysbottomten.blogspot.com/2013/09/...

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22112 Sep 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
CT, will usc be 10-2 as u predicted?
Who you kidding? You're just rubbing salt in the wound. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22113 Sep 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Wow!!! check this out guys, USC is the #3 ranked team in this Poll. http://harveysbottomten.blogspot.com/2013/09/...
Like I said when they beat Hawaii the 106th team...they should feel so proud! When Hawaii got to the safety and 2 point conversion...embarrassing.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22114 Sep 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
tought we would be talking football by now, guess I was wrong, so much hate on this string, Kind of sad.
GO BRUINS, beat the huskers
The reason is some folks don't know how to be gracious losers. Football is a cyclical thing. They were up for ten years. Now they are on a drown cycle. And it's going to take a couple of years to get their mojo back. USC fans are so used to winning under the Cheaty Petey era...it's hard to lose.

But last year when they were deflating balls...swapping jerseys...and God knows what else...its hard for fans to swallow. The media right now is showing no love to them. I bet USC fans throw the sports section away. They are going through the same pain as Texas.

The only thing Texas has on its side is coaches would want to replace Mack Brown. Coaches don't want to replace Kiffen as he always leaves a program facing sanctions. It's sad for those young men when their fans are booing. They don't know that the fans are booing Kiffen. Who boos their team? Who wants to play for a team where their fans boo them?

My heart as a Mom hurts for those boys. I really think Pat Haden needs to go. His job is done. He cleaned up what needed to be cleaned up. Now he can go back to making more money.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22115 Sep 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I didn't know he was still doing the bottom 10, thats like 25 yrs running now, funny.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22116 Sep 12, 2013

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22117 Sep 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Very sad situation how a few punks ruin it for everyone.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#22118 Sep 12, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I do figure we will get our points, but I know their QB (Martinez) can take it all the way himself on almost any play.
Nebraska feels we snuck in a victory or them last year in the Rose Bowl, so they would like nothing more than to avenge that loss. Their house can really rock but I do have faith in our kids!
Go Bruins!
Is Martinez STILL there??? It seems likes he's been playing there a really long time.

I wonder what became of that investigation into his family getting paid by Nebraska by way of a sham marketing deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baldwin Park City Corrupt Workers Finished 1 hr BK Baca 2
Tuttle Receives Letter written By Baca on Pache... 5 hr BK Baca 6
Haunted homes in Whittier (Nov '08) 5 hr whittier 15
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr Ex LMSA 6,674
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 9 hr Al Capone TLS 2,757
Crack out hotels 18 hr Concern 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 4,510

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages