UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22092 Sep 11, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>BN, I like your picks but don't think Cal will get past OSU. As you say, "for what it's worth", here are my picks:
UCLA 34 - Nebraska 29
USC 20 - BC 7
Oregon 52 - Tenn 27
Bama 24 - Texas A&M 17
Ohio St 31 - Cal 16
This is a huge game for us! Might crack the Top Ten if we win and the East Coast media gives us a little love!
Go Bruins!
Wow (clutching my heart), Bruise In actually thinks the Trojans will win a game? What happened, you run out of Hate USC kool aid... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#22093 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So does Paris Hilton, but that doesnt change the fact that she is still a SLUT... HaHa
USC TROJANS - TIME TO FIGHT ON IS NOW
RAINSOAKED WARRIORS - DESPERATE LAST STOP FOR NORM CHOW
Hon, she's an incredible business woman. She has built a multi billion dollar empire. Why is she a slut? It a man sleeps with lots of women he's touted as a real man. No double standards. Makes you look ignorant.

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22095 Sep 11, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>The only market Women be long in is the grocery store , and thats just so she can prepare dinner for the man while he's watching a football game!
The fastest thing growing in FB is the number of BJ jobs players and coaches are receiving from the whores!
Yah...well when men get back to work and off their ass, we are 52 percent of the work force.

What rock you've been living under! LOL!

I have a male chef when I don't want to cook. Why? Cause I can AFFORD it!

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22096 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know my history you momona hag:
1 - You may have been born into Island money, but you still are a ghetto pidgin tita
2 - USC was founded by an American board of trustees who secured a donated land grant - Robert Maclay Widney, a Judge; Ozro W. Childs, a horticulturist; former California governor John G. Downey; and Isaias W. Hellman, a philanthropist.
Quit talking out your uneducated, punaHOE/pidgin @ss... HaHa
The only ghetto I've ever seen is USC. Watts riots...remember those?

No Hon, go read the missionaries as USC was founded as a religious schools. Go learn your history.

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22097 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Wow (clutching my heart), Bruise In actually thinks the Trojans will win a game? What happened, you run out of Hate USC kool aid... HaHa
Sure you have a heart?

CRY ON!

Hey how was that secret team meeting with no Coaches. Your boys ate bruised and battered.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22098 Sep 11, 2013
But, if I'm ever really desperate AND DRUNK, maybe I'll stop by Wolfie. This is your work address right?

1000 Wild Horse Canyon Drive, Sparks, Nevada 89434

San Marino, CA

#22099 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, she's an incredible business woman. She has built a multi billion dollar empire. Why is she a slut? It a man sleeps with lots of women he's touted as a real man. No double standards. Makes you look ignorant.
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
You would think that after attention-whoring around for about a decade of worthlessness, things would finally pay off with her daddy constantly funneling enough money over to fulfill whatever her idiotic need were. It would figure YOU would admire HER... Nuff said!!! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#22100 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...well when men get back to work and off their ass, we are 52 percent of the work force.
What rock you've been living under! LOL!
I have a male chef when I don't want to cook. Why? Cause I can AFFORD it!
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
Translation: You have a fag cook your fat-filled meals to stuff your momona face because you are too lazy. Why? Cuz you suckered your husband into it by giving him head every night when he still thought you may have been hot but now you are too old and lazy to do anything with your mouth but chatterbox and stuff it with food. Thank your husband for sticking by you, because HE can afford it!

San Marino, CA

#22101 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have a heart?
CRY ON!
Hey how was that secret team meeting with no Coaches. Your boys ate bruised and battered.
How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22102 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you look ignorant.
As if YOU'RE anyone to tell people they look ignorant! LOL!!!

Thinking BC +15 meant they were favored! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22103 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
EXACTLY!! Too stupid to know that players getting on each other to step it up is a good thing.

She's such a dumbass.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22104 Sep 11, 2013
now its starting, who's USC's next coach? I'm for a 10 yr extension for CLK:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-coach-fishe...

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22105 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You would think that after attention-whoring around for about a decade of worthlessness, things would finally pay off with her daddy constantly funneling enough money over to fulfill whatever her idiotic need were. It would figure YOU would admire HER... Nuff said!!! HaHa
Hon my Dad passed when I was 11. Go choke!

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22106 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
Hon I wouldn't worry about Norm. I'd be worried about USC. If BC beats your ass...they will be fighting in the locker room.

Hawaii was. 106. USC was #24. Who's crying now baby?

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22107 Sep 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
now its starting, who's USC's next coach? I'm for a 10 yr extension for CLK:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-coach-fishe...
No one wants the job. They've been looking already. To much damage control. The ord has been out all week. And Jack Del Rio said F NO.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22108 Sep 11, 2013
tought we would be talking football by now, guess I was wrong, so much hate on this string, Kind of sad.

GO BRUINS, beat the huskers

“UCLA-CHAMPIONS MADE HERE.”

Since: Aug 09

U-C-L-A FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!

#22109 Sep 11, 2013
CT, will usc be 10-2 as u predicted?

“UCLA-CHAMPIONS MADE HERE.”

Since: Aug 09

U-C-L-A FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!

#22110 Sep 11, 2013
Wow!!! check this out guys, USC is the #3 ranked team in this Poll. http://harveysbottomten.blogspot.com/2013/09/...

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22112 Sep 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
CT, will usc be 10-2 as u predicted?
Who you kidding? You're just rubbing salt in the wound. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22113 Sep 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Wow!!! check this out guys, USC is the #3 ranked team in this Poll. http://harveysbottomten.blogspot.com/2013/09/...
Like I said when they beat Hawaii the 106th team...they should feel so proud! When Hawaii got to the safety and 2 point conversion...embarrassing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuttle is a notorious liar 1 hr Tuttle Turd 4
Mama Tuttle Does BP (Dallas) 1 hr All Gums 16
Tuttle turd is an outsider & liar 1 hr Galaxy 6
Video of Tuttle on Internet 1 hr TPE 9
Tuttle's Done & Donkey 1 hr Angels 9
Half man & half donkey is Tuttle 1 hr Dodgers 8
My Favorite Turtle Comment 1 hr Enforcer 21

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 30 at 8:57AM PDT

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]