UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29926 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21884 Sep 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your opinion sucks...not SC!
well Sparky the AP must agree as your beloved USukC toejams dropped in the polls AFTER WINNING A GAME,......... LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21885 Sep 3, 2013
BTW Einstein, Bruin for life will show you how to stream a game on the internet for free, heh, heh, heh

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#21886 Sep 3, 2013
maybe you should stop making your predictions, YOU SUCK!!! remind to not ask you for advice on my next Vegas trip.

#21887 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Einstein, Bruin for life will show you how to stream a game on the internet for free, heh, heh, heh
ROTFFLMFAO

#21888 Sep 3, 2013
TrOJan yes, when you sweep us, and we suck (like you do in football) and we're getting our asses kicked by everyone, and you're tearing everyone up, Yes!!! You will have the undisputed right to claim YOU'RE THE NEW L.A. POWERHOUSE in BB...just like the BRUINS ARE the new POWERHOUSE in football in L A. Just ask Bill Plaschke, if you don't believe me
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21889 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Just ask Bill Plaschke, if you don't believe me
You mean the Bill Plascke who wrote in the 3rd to the last paragraph that the Bruins are still playing in the shadow of the Trojans?

You really need to learn how to read. Yes, he said that things are looking up, which they are!!

But new powerhouse? Quit smoking crack!

#21890 Sep 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Bill Plascke who wrote in the 3rd to the last paragraph that the Bruins are still playing in the shadow of the Trojans?
You really need to learn how to read. Yes, he said that things are looking up, which they are!!
But new powerhouse? Quit smoking crack!
I read that paragraph, he called usc the big circus, and it's for a good reason, because of all the clowns there, beginning with your coach.

#21891 Sep 3, 2013
Go Cougs!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21892 Sep 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I read that paragraph, he called usc the big circus, and it's for a good reason, because of all the clowns there, beginning with your coach.
Obviously you didn't read it, or you wouldn't have tried to claim he said something that he did not. Although, you kind of have a habit of doing that. LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21893 Sep 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Go Cougs!!!!
And here I am pulling for them to beat Nebraska!

I'm not going to lie. I'll get some satisfaction seeing them get their butts handed to them. But for the sake of the conference, a Bruin win would be great!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21894 Sep 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I am pulling for them to beat Nebraska!
I'm not going to lie. I'll get some satisfaction seeing them get their butts handed to them. But for the sake of the conference, a Bruin win would be great!!
okay, why would I be pulling for USC to win, if USC is the same "conference" as UCLA (South). Would you be pulling for UCLA in a Pac-12 game?, to my knowledge you have never claimed to be an L.A. homer that would say "I pull for UCLA, unless they play USC".

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21895 Sep 4, 2013
> This thread is funnier than a three-ring circus full of clowns!
>:)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21896 Sep 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleep him....maybe BFL can stream another load in his shorts when ucla beats up on another tomato can!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21897 Sep 4, 2013
On their home turf , of course...

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21898 Sep 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with whether or not there's internet.
If you go Hawaii and spend your time chatting with us, you need help!!:-P
BEAT THE WARRIORS!!
Exactly thank you! I guess it takes another fellow Trojan to convey the common sense of having a life outside of online blogging. But I can understand for these (B)ruin fans as there hasnt been much to cheer about in over a decade, so beating up on Nevada has them stoically sitting atop a temporary glass house... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21899 Sep 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> This thread is funnier than a three-ring circus full of clowns!
>:)
And with your arrival now we have the ringmaster of buffoonery here... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21900 Sep 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
well Sparky the AP must agree as your beloved USukC toejams dropped in the polls AFTER WINNING A GAME,......... LMFAO
I just flew in from Hawaii and boy are my arms tired! Sorry had to throw that lame joke in, but true here as I took the red eye and got into LAX about 5am!

Maybe the drop in the polls is that so many opening games for top teams are against Division AA level opponents where they drummed up scores like 66-3! So far this is all that counts:

USC 1-0
UCLA 1-0

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21902 Sep 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I just flew in from Hawaii and boy are my arms tired! Sorry had to throw that lame joke in, but true here as I took the red eye and got into LAX about 5am!
Maybe the drop in the polls is that so many opening games for top teams are against Division AA level opponents where they drummed up scores like 66-3! So far this is all that counts:
USC 1-0
UCLA 1-0
OK Henny Youngman, have a good trip?

#21903 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>Bleep him....maybe BFL can stream another load in his shorts when ucla beats up on another tomato can!
The only tomato can we're gonna beat up on will on November 30th. CHUMP!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21904 Sep 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly thank you! I guess it takes another fellow Trojan to convey the common sense of having a life outside of online blogging. But I can understand for these (B)ruin fans as there hasnt been much to cheer about in over a decade, so beating up on Nevada has them stoically sitting atop a temporary glass house... HaHa
Okay Babeler, all the while your boys are beating a real big name like Hawaii! LMAO

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Bruins produce almost twice as many total yards in their victory as the TrOJans did in theirs!

The media used words like Steamed and Rolled when describing the Bruin victory and used words like Hiccup, and Underwhelming when talking about the Trojan win!

Heh heh heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuttle acknowledges he's familiar with smell of... 1 hr Really 2
Monica Garcia Dumped again What's Next 3 hr Witness 2
News Striking: Hot, humid weather expected to linger (Aug '07) 3 hr Amazing Laymee 10
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr lmsa dad 5,719
Soccer Teams Ready to cash donate to Lozano and... 4 hr Get Ready 1
News Flash Rodriquez Running for council is Loz... 5 hr News out 4
Pacheco Claims to have hired Lozano Drug Brother 5 hr Lozano Deals 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages