UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21868 Sep 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!! You are the delusional one, making things up!! Trying to claim Plaschke wrote something that he did not.
I told you, I am not going to deny things aren't looking up for the Bruins. But until you've won 3 in a 5 year span, won the conference, something!! But a win every few years in the crosstown game does not mean UCLA has surpassed USC, you delusional fool.
Not to mention the fact weve still got one arm tied behind our back. THAT is what it took for your team to be competitive with us. Big difference between being competitive and having surpassed a program. Amazing that you still can't grasp that.
So, by your standard if we even win ONE of the two basketball games, we should be able to claim we've caught the Bruin basketball program!! Yes, that is how stupid you appear.
Smart Trojans wouldn't make that claim unless we won the conference, went further in the tournament at least a couple of years in a row!! But hey, if that's the standard you're setting, I guess we can make the claim, too! LOL!!!!!
I see, so if I use your logic, even b if Ucla goes 12-0 beating usc again, and usc finishes 7-6 - usc is still is L.A.'s powerhouse because we haven't beaten usc 3 to 5 straight years? H I L A R I O U S !!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21869 Sep 3, 2013
UCLE Wins moves from #23 to #18
USC Wins drops moves from #24 to #25
Interesting

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21870 Sep 3, 2013
UCLA DAMIT

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21871 Sep 3, 2013
Interesting, I think I like the look
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/ucla-unveils-...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21872 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I see, so if I use your logic, even b if Ucla goes 12-0 beating usc again, and usc finishes 7-6 - usc is still is L.A.'s powerhouse because we haven't beaten usc 3 to 5 straight years? H I L A R I O U S !!!
3-5 straight years?! Damn, you're stupid.

You are the one who's hilarious.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21873 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Interesting, I think I like the look
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/ucla-unveils-...
As ugly & stupid as our black bb uniforms. If black is one of your school colors, as with Oregon State, OK. But otherwise, no thanks.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21874 Sep 3, 2013
And still hilarious that you tried to claim Plaschke said something he didn't!!

Too funny!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21875 Sep 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
3-5 straight years?! Damn, you're stupid.
You are the one who's hilarious.
thatt's what you've said many times before,are you now changing your tune? and why are you getting personal? I just said you're hilarious, and you've called me a moron and stupid in consecutive posts. don't piss me off trOJan. LMAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21876 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>thatt's what you've said many times before,are you now changing your tune? and why are you getting personal? I just said you're hilarious, and you've called me a moron and stupid in consecutive posts. don't piss me off trOJan. LMAO
That is NOT what I've said. Just as with Plaschke, you're making things up and seeing what you want to see.

I also like to way you dodged what I said about our bb programs. So, when we win at least one of the two games, we should be able to claim our bb program is as good as UCLA's...according to you.

YES, that is what you're claiming, according to your standard in football.

Since you're obviously still too slow to comprehend what I'm trying to say: it takes years of dominant performance to overtake a PROGRAM. A better team this year or that is not the same thing as overcoming a program. And you're still ignoring the fact that it's not apples & oranges until we have a full roster. But hey, if whooping it up over being better than a handicapped team is your thing, knock yourself out! LOL!!

As I stated, enjoy it while it lasts.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21877 Sep 3, 2013
"
Bill Plaschke "In the UCLA football opener Saturday night at the sweltering Rose Bowl, this town’s most precocious college football team proved that its arrival into this promising season will be accompanied by plenty of adjectives. Breathtaking is coming. Boisterous is coming. Brash is coming.

If Saturday was any indication, a whole bunch of jaw-dropping and eye-popping is coming, as the 21st-ranked Bruins spun Nevada dizzy in a 58-20 victory that even turned the heart of its perpetually cranky coach.

Those billboards may be overly dramatic and easily ridiculed. But so far, they are right. The Bruins are coming".
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21878 Sep 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And still hilarious that you tried to claim Plaschke said something he didn't!!
Too funny!!
that's how interpreted the article, and so did other USC fans, just read the comments below the article, you of course are smarter than the rest of us. LMAO

BTW, unless you Occidental College, or Claremont Mudd, or Pomona Pitzer have better teams than UCLA - the Bruins ARE L.A.s Powerhouse!!! "what's your deal?!" LMAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21879 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
"
Bill Plaschke "In the UCLA football opener Saturday night at the sweltering Rose Bowl, this town’s most precocious college football team proved that its arrival into this promising season will be accompanied by plenty of adjectives. Breathtaking is coming. Boisterous is coming. Brash is coming.
If Saturday was any indication, a whole bunch of jaw-dropping and eye-popping is coming, as the 21st-ranked Bruins spun Nevada dizzy in a 58-20 victory that even turned the heart of its perpetually cranky coach.
Those billboards may be overly dramatic and easily ridiculed. But so far, they are right. The Bruins are coming".
The Bruins are coming is not the same thing as "they are the new powerhouse in LA", you fool!

I am the first to admit they are headed in the right direction. If they continue and maintain it EVEN AFTER WE HAVE A FULL ROSTER, they will become the "powerhouse in LA" you want to claim they already are.

You are hilarious!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21880 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLE Wins moves from #23 to #18
USC Wins drops moves from #24 to #25
Interesting
Telling!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21882 Sep 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21883 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Spread" evens the field for bettors, whether you beat the spread a win is a win, but also an indication on the team playing to their expectations, & IMHO sc hasn't play to their expectations in years.
GO BRUINS.
Maybe your opinion sucks...not SC!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21884 Sep 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your opinion sucks...not SC!
well Sparky the AP must agree as your beloved USukC toejams dropped in the polls AFTER WINNING A GAME,......... LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21885 Sep 3, 2013
BTW Einstein, Bruin for life will show you how to stream a game on the internet for free, heh, heh, heh

#21886 Sep 3, 2013
maybe you should stop making your predictions, YOU SUCK!!! remind to not ask you for advice on my next Vegas trip.

#21887 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Einstein, Bruin for life will show you how to stream a game on the internet for free, heh, heh, heh
ROTFFLMFAO

#21888 Sep 3, 2013
TrOJan yes, when you sweep us, and we suck (like you do in football) and we're getting our asses kicked by everyone, and you're tearing everyone up, Yes!!! You will have the undisputed right to claim YOU'RE THE NEW L.A. POWERHOUSE in BB...just like the BRUINS ARE the new POWERHOUSE in football in L A. Just ask Bill Plaschke, if you don't believe me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#Crack Wives Splatter 4 hr Martin Gallagher ... 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 5 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News Cynthia Kurtz: Taxes, negativity driving busine... (Oct '10) 5 hr Rat Chainy 3
News La Mirada hearing to allow McDonalda s Restaura... (Feb '15) 5 hr Raff Van Williams 5
Aurora Charter Oak Hospital... Problems Rock La... (Aug '08) 5 hr None 13
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 10 hr aliso 2,759
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 hr Cal south 6,682

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages