UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32587 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21850 Sep 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just so proud of my boy. The safety and 2 point conversion at the end was his FU!
We exposed their weakness for all the PAC 12.
:)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21851 Sep 1, 2013
now thats the way to start the season. 58 to 20 win
East Washington beat OS?
Love Washington beating Boise St, can't play with the Big Boys!
Clemson/Georga excellent game

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21852 Sep 1, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Done!!!
Go Bruins!
> Congrats, BN! Nice win for the Bruins!
>:)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21853 Sep 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
now thats the way to start the season. 58 to 20 win
East Washington beat OS?
Love Washington beating Boise St, can't play with the Big Boys!
Clemson/Georga excellent game
Yeah, UW was a nice win. Nice seeing WSU play Auburn to within a TD, too! Leach is gonna make the Cougs competitive.

Was cool seeing Neuheisel's kid get in a few snaps.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21854 Sep 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, so right now the score is REALLY Nevada 35 - UCLA 17.
what were you smoking??? Lmao.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21855 Sep 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>

Was cool seeing Neuheisel's kid get in a few snaps.
wouldn't know,darn Fios doesn't have pac 12 network
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21856 Sep 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what were you smoking??? Lmao.
You are the one who must've been smoking, or else you'd have followed the logic. Du-oh!! Logic...that where I went wrong in thinking you'd be able to follow. LOL!!

You have a great Labor Day with your family just the same! Seriously.

Great win by your Bruins! Contrary to what the hag posted, nothing was "exposed" by Hawaii. We weren't expecting a great year. I said from the get go, 4-5 losses.

WSU plays us as tough as they played Auburn, we may get our first next week.

#21857 Sep 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who must've been smoking, or else you'd have followed the logic. Du-oh!! Logic...that where I went wrong in thinking you'd be able to follow. LOL!!
You have a great Labor Day with your family just the same! Seriously.
Great win by your Bruins! Contrary to what the hag posted, nothing was "exposed" by Hawaii. We weren't expecting a great year. I said from the get go, 4-5 losses.
WSU plays us as tough as they played Auburn, we may get our first next week.
I was responding to your 35-17 score of nevada over ucla. I'm sorry, did I miss something?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21858 Sep 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I was responding to your 35-17 score of nevada over ucla. I'm sorry, did I miss something?
Obviously! The mere fact you'd even ask is hilarious!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21861 Sep 2, 2013
guessing this Rookie from Oregons gonna get cut, what an Idiot

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/john-boyett-i...

#21862 Sep 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
guessing this Rookie from Oregons gonna get cut, what an Idiot
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/john-boyett-i... -bar/
hahaha what a d i c k!!!

#21864 Sep 2, 2013
I know there is a certain individual that refuses to pass the baton, but even Bill Plaschke says the Bruins are the new Powerhous in Los Angeles Football.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/footbal...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21865 Sep 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I know there is a certain individual that refuses to pass the baton, but even Bill Plaschke says the Bruins are the new Powerhous in Los Angeles Football.
LOL!! You really need to learn how to read. NOWHERE does he say that. In fact, he says just the opposite in the 3rd to the last paragraph.

And you have the nerve to claim CT is the spinmaster. You are freakin' hilarious!!!

There's no denying they're headed in the right direction. As lousy as they were, there was nowhere else to go but up. And heck, it took 3 years of scholarship reductions to even get close. Enjoy it while it lasts!!

#21866 Sep 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You really need to learn how to read. NOWHERE does he say that. In fact, he says just the opposite in the 3rd to the last paragraph.
And you have the nerve to claim CT is the spinmaster. You are freakin' hilarious!!!
There's no denying they're headed in the right direction. As lousy as they were, there was nowhere else to go but up. And heck, it took 3 years of scholarship reductions to even get close. Enjoy it while it lasts!!
Bwahahahahaha you're hilarious!!! And in complete denial... it's okay though, you're a Trojan, you're supposed to be delusional, and in denial. Goodnight.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21867 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahaha you're hilarious!!! And in complete denial... it's okay though, you're a Trojan, you're supposed to be delusional, and in denial. Goodnight.
ROTFLMAO!! You are the delusional one, making things up!! Trying to claim Plaschke wrote something that he did not.

I told you, I am not going to deny things aren't looking up for the Bruins. But until you've won 3 in a 5 year span, won the conference, something!! But a win every few years in the crosstown game does not mean UCLA has surpassed USC, you delusional fool.

Not to mention the fact weve still got one arm tied behind our back. THAT is what it took for your team to be competitive with us. Big difference between being competitive and having surpassed a program. Amazing that you still can't grasp that.

So, by your standard if we even win ONE of the two basketball games, we should be able to claim we've caught the Bruin basketball program!! Yes, that is how stupid you appear.

Smart Trojans wouldn't make that claim unless we won the conference, went further in the tournament at least a couple of years in a row!! But hey, if that's the standard you're setting, I guess we can make the claim, too! LOL!!!!!

#21868 Sep 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!! You are the delusional one, making things up!! Trying to claim Plaschke wrote something that he did not.
I told you, I am not going to deny things aren't looking up for the Bruins. But until you've won 3 in a 5 year span, won the conference, something!! But a win every few years in the crosstown game does not mean UCLA has surpassed USC, you delusional fool.
Not to mention the fact weve still got one arm tied behind our back. THAT is what it took for your team to be competitive with us. Big difference between being competitive and having surpassed a program. Amazing that you still can't grasp that.
So, by your standard if we even win ONE of the two basketball games, we should be able to claim we've caught the Bruin basketball program!! Yes, that is how stupid you appear.
Smart Trojans wouldn't make that claim unless we won the conference, went further in the tournament at least a couple of years in a row!! But hey, if that's the standard you're setting, I guess we can make the claim, too! LOL!!!!!
I see, so if I use your logic, even b if Ucla goes 12-0 beating usc again, and usc finishes 7-6 - usc is still is L.A.'s powerhouse because we haven't beaten usc 3 to 5 straight years? H I L A R I O U S !!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21869 Sep 3, 2013
UCLE Wins moves from #23 to #18
USC Wins drops moves from #24 to #25
Interesting

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21870 Sep 3, 2013
UCLA DAMIT

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21871 Sep 3, 2013
Interesting, I think I like the look
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/ucla-unveils-...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21872 Sep 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I see, so if I use your logic, even b if Ucla goes 12-0 beating usc again, and usc finishes 7-6 - usc is still is L.A.'s powerhouse because we haven't beaten usc 3 to 5 straight years? H I L A R I O U S !!!
3-5 straight years?! Damn, you're stupid.

You are the one who's hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 1 hr vicky 133
long lost friend. 3 hr BONEHER 3
News KitchenWorks in San Rafael shrinks staff, hit w... (May '09) 4 hr Well Well 132
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) 9 hr Tobi 20
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr Soccer parent 6,863
Review: iLoveKickboxing - La Jolla 12 hr h0lyKar 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Thu Sharrp Shooter 2,775

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages