UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32267 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21695 Aug 23, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
can't wait now to see if Mora is really what you bruin cronies cracked him up to be last year....personally , I think he shot his wad last season , and will limp-prick ,his way thru this one!
Well Mister I.E., despite your rather crude and to-the-point remarks, as a Bruin I must say I am worried a tad myself :/

They didn't come up with the term "sophomore jinx" for no good reason. And remember, there are some fellas that just can't re-load after climaxing :/

Go Bruins, Go Coach Jimmy! With our schedule, hope you have some new tricks for us to pull off!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21696 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Unlike ND and their ahole coach Brian Kelly, UCLA & Mora shows class and grant the kid his release.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-ucla-qb-m...
AND Nation, he is a friend to the LGBT Community!

Go Bruins, Gooooooooooo Coach Jimmy!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21697 Aug 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing said we couldn't win the division, which we did. We were prohibited from post-season play, so they sent the runner-up.
Only a complete idiot, who probably attended his prom with his sister or cousin would try to claim they were the "champion" that year.
yah, try the Prom Queen, you dipstick!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21698 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your own team, The Bruins will do just fine, BTW any Idea who your stafring QB is? funny shyt
Don't matter who the QB is for two reasons:
1. they both suck. and
2. they will be probably be carried off the field after a certain Rainbow Warrior lays the wood on him.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21699 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Unlike ND and their ahole coach Brian Kelly, UCLA & Mora shows class and grant the kid his release.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-ucla-qb-m...
That is the UCLA way. Every Bruin on the team is a Bruin by choice.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21700 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a guy that thinks Lame Kiffin is the next coming of John McKay, LMFAO BTW 38 to 28 ring a bell, hoe bout #1 and ending ghe season 7b & 6 and an asskicking by Baylor, really dude?
Oh my Nation, I can see the medical issue has you out of shape when slinging the mud :/

(giggle) You listed Baylor as beating the Trojans when they actually ass kicked us Bruins just as savagely :(

Also those type-o's should diminish (like your rash) with practice fella ;)

Go Bruins, Go Nation and Medication!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21702 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Baylor...Georgia Tech...what's the difference, Baylor would put up 100 the SC clowns.
My bad, losing to GT is worse than to Baylor, thanks for the correction.
GO BRUINS!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21703 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Baylor...Georgia Tech...what's the difference, Baylor would put up 100 the SC clowns.
Ya posted that at 4:30 this morning, must have had Wine "Cobwebs" in the brain at that time

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21704 Aug 23, 2013
PEE PEE PETE USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>You go Coach! I appreciate how you are the re-write postmaster and I love when you put words in people's mouths that make my Bruins look good ;)
Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Elevate our status though any means possible!
> Contraire, Pee Pee Pot! Artie the Articulate does not put words in people's mouths! The Professor just tells it like it really is! Professor Artie spotlights the truths that are continuously surfacing from the depths of the bottomless abyss of the USC Trajan propaganda and bull$#!+ factory. Yep, The Professor spouts the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yours truly,
Artie the Articulate (Continuously putting Trajan Trolls in the garbage can ... where they so rightfully belong. PP, Professor Artie hopes you don't have to sit at the curb too long ... hopefully for you, early garbage pickup in the Trajan Ghetto)

P.S.- Professor Artie has nothing to do with making the UCLA Bruins look good (except, confirming the Bruins are good with his posts). No, The Professor can't claim any of the glory of UCLA's rise to LA's #1 power in college football. The Bruins earned that right all by themselves by beating that once upon a time Jurassic era relic of CFB ... the USC Trojans.
>:)

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21705 Aug 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. It's my understanding of NCAA rules the Coach is not supposed to pick folks up from the airport. Gonna check with my friend Jenny who works for the NCAA in Indy. They usually send for them by cab or friends and family brings a kid to campus. Did Lame just out himself?
Check with Obama while you are at it. Someone out there has to have the USC-hating answer you so desperately crave... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21706 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, losing to GT is worse than to Baylor, thanks for the correction.
GO BRUINS!
Is that mindset something like keep your friends close but your enemies closer? You (B)ruins crack me up trying to reason that a bowl loss in comparison is okay by you boys. ME the Spinmaster you say? HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21707 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya posted that at 4:30 this morning, must have had Wine "Cobwebs" in the brain at that time
4:30? Oh right, thats when all the cable station pornos are on... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21708 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your own team, The Bruins will do just fine, BTW any Idea who your stafring QB is? funny shyt
My guess is Kessler but what a nice problem to have with good competitive talent! Maybe we are still deciding and hoping to pull a Hundley out of our hat. Remember last summer and your (B)ruin indecision... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21709 Aug 23, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you need to travel your scrawny a ss over to that overly confused Lame Kitten and try to convince him to finally pick a starter from your monotonous choices!
I seem to recall not too long ago a certain SUC fan spewing crap out about UCLA not having a good enough QB to name as a starter.
Funny how the undersided shoe is now on your foot!!! Heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!!!
Short memory pal. Think back the last TWO summers and how your very own (B)ruins did not see enough separation between your QBs! HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21710 Aug 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>4:30? Oh right, thats when all the cable station pornos are on... HaHa
Nope when I get to work
Ready for some football?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21711 Aug 23, 2013

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21712 Aug 23, 2013
"interesting", darn it

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21713 Aug 23, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Contraire, Pee Pee Pot! Artie the Articulate does not put words in people's mouths! The Professor just tells it like it really is! Professor Artie spotlights the truths that are continuously surfacing from the depths of the bottomless abyss of the USC Trajan propaganda and bull$#!+ factory. Yep, The Professor spouts the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!
Yours truly,
Artie the Articulate (Continuously putting Trajan Trolls in the garbage can ... where they so rightfully belong. PP, Professor Artie hopes you don't have to sit at the curb too long ... hopefully for you, early garbage pickup in the Trajan Ghetto)
P.S.- Professor Artie has nothing to do with making the UCLA Bruins look good (except, confirming the Bruins are good with his posts). No, The Professor can't claim any of the glory of UCLA's rise to LA's #1 power in college football. The Bruins earned that right all by themselves by beating that once upon a time Jurassic era relic of CFB ... the USC Trojans.
>:)
Oh my Coach, not words in people's mouths, but... Now don't be getting Mister Clown too excited ya’ hear ;)

The Ghetto is way too filthy and repugnant for ANY bruin, so I keep a safe distance in the confines of West Hollywood and Westwood interchangeably! I will do you and a tour when you come visit ;)

Go Bruins! Posh is a Westwood Girl, is not just a Spice Girl!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21714 Aug 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>4:30? Oh right, thats when all the cable station pornos are on... HaHa
Hmmm, how did you get a hold of Lifer and my itinerary :/

Go Bruins! Nevada or Bust!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21715 Aug 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, losing to GT is worse than to Baylor, thanks for the correction.
GO BRUINS!
And 50 is the new 40! If I keep that up, our 50-0 loss to those nasty Trojans might finally not look as humiliating ;)

Go Bruins! Ready for some smashmouth Bruins football before we play Nebraska!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton 2 hr Thuth 1
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) 4 hr Tony 79
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 11 hr Rukus 2,736
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... 11 hr Mike Bauteesta Sc... 3
Elephant Bar Hoots, Specially with the Hostess 11 hr Bobby Schutz 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) May 1 TurkBandit 46
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr '16 Que Er 4,509
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages