UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
20,201 - 20,220 of 27,068 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21361 Aug 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Clown you answering to my imposter. LOL!
it sounded good

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21363 Aug 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>it sounded good
Please Mister Clown, Miss Wolfie and I have put those fun days behind us ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Let's shake a leg (not our booties)!

West Hollywood, CA

#21364 Aug 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet you $100 that UCLA will have a better record than USC in 2013 - even if UCLA has a tougher schedule. Put your money where you mouth is.
Please Lifer, all of us Bruins just chipping in to help battle your anger issues is tough enough, so we don't need you to bring back the gambling problem too :(

Go Bruins! Can we try to be disciplined please!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21368 Aug 9, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text> STFU Bite On you're not foolin anyone! Ya phagg!
Fight On looking in the mirror and fighting with him a$$h ole self, again. ROTFLMAO

West Hollywood, CA

#21369 Aug 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Fight On looking in the mirror and fighting with him a$$h ole self, again. ROTFLMAO
Lifer don't mind him :/

See you all manly and ready at the hot tub tonight ;)

Go Bruins! Coach Jimmy approves!

West Hollywood, CA

#21372 Aug 9, 2013
Jim Mora wrote:
<quoted text> I will join in on tonights Hot Tub party. I now proclaim this a Bruin Tradition. Danny G and will be there tonight at MBD''s. BFL wanted to show me how he can hike the ball nude in a 3 point stance all I have to do is simulate as the qb. Go Bruin Hot Tubs!
Oh Coach Jimmy, so glad you and Director Danny approve :)

Don't forget that Brewski is a master at hot tub beer bonging! We just don't tell him what we attach the tube to ;)

Also a reminder about how (Bruin) Nation has a special way of holding creamy bubbles in his lower orifice ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooo Bruins and Friday Nights! Hot Tub fun before a possible Saturday loss!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21374 Aug 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Okay everyone, never known to not be outspoken, it is time for CTs annual predictions for the upcoming USC Trojan season. With a favorable schedule, we only lose two (road) games this season. And it will be ASU we will be battling for the PAC-12 South Title (not the (B)ruins), but ASU will lose 3 games this year.
Here it is Topix, your 2013 PAC-12 South Division Champions:
Thu, Aug 29 @ Hawaii (WIN)
Sat, Sept 7 vs Washington St (WIN)
Sat, Sept 14 vs Boston College (WIN)
Sat, Sept 21 vs Utah St (WIN)
Sat, Sept 28 @ Arizona St (LOSS)
Thu, Oct 10 vs Arizona (WIN)
Sat, Oct 19 @ Notre Dame (WIN)
Sat, Oct 26 vs Utah (WIN)
Fri, Nov 1 @ Oregon St (LOSS)
Sat, Nov 9 @ California (WIN)
Sat, Nov 16 vs Stanford (WIN)
Sat, Nov 23 @ Colorado (WIN)
Sat, Nov 30 vs UCLA (WIN)
YOUR 11-2 USC TROJANS - FIGHT ON
You might want to re-visit your hopeful predictions after it looks like your savior may waiver with an injury.

Heard your boy Lee, you know the WR that all you TrOJans are putting your weight on his shoulders, well one of those shoulders already couldn't take it and he was carted off at practice!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh (I am not laughing at his injury but more so your predictions) heh heh heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21375 Aug 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I will bet you $100 that UCLA will have a better record than USC in 2013 - even if UCLA has a tougher schedule. Put your money where you mouth is.
TrOJans don't bet BFL. When they do, it only hardens their cement shoes and it is then even more difficult to backpedal with their 101 excuses on Monday as to all the reasons their boys lost other than just plain being beat! Heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#21377 Aug 10, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to re-visit your hopeful predictions after it looks like your savior may waiver with an injury.
Heard your boy Lee, you know the WR that all you TrOJans are putting your weight on his shoulders, well one of those shoulders already couldn't take it and he was carted off at practice!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh (I am not laughing at his injury but more so your predictions) heh heh heh heh heh heh
Just heard this morning from a reliable source who works at USC for the team he will need surgery. May miss several games.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21379 Aug 10, 2013
Pat Haden wrote:
<quoted text> You were hired to "service" the whole team, no one paid you to talk and start false rumors!
I live in Hermosa. If you know anything Pat, you know who lives here.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21382 Aug 10, 2013
Pat Haden wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do "madame" or should I say mamasan.
I'm La Rena in this town.

BTW Pat thanks for making me money on that investment 10 years ago.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21383 Aug 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Hermosa. If you know anything Pat, you know who lives here.
not pee pee pete

West Hollywood, CA

#21385 Aug 11, 2013
Geoffrey Strand wrote:
<quoted text> Hello there all you fellow Macho Bruins! Had a gay ol time at MBD's hottub party.MBD is soooo hot for an older gentlemen, and BFL you little scamp you! I never knew green vegetables could be sooo good for you wink wink...8 Clap Fellas! Go Bruins!
I love those 8 Claps - munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#21386 Aug 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>not pee pee pete
Closest I get to is the next town of Manhattan Beach! Why that is where MBD lives and we have the awesome weekly Bruin hot tub parties :)

West Hollywood, CA

#21387 Aug 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm La Rena in this town.
BTW Pat thanks for making me money on that investment 10 years ago.
Miss Wolfie please, don't let them antagonize you about your past :/

We made a bond to not talk about our precarious pasts here on Topix, remember :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Let's blast the past and take a step forward to new hobbies shall we!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21388 Aug 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not going to disown him, but I do think these Bruins on TV or radio are a bunch of pu$$ ies, they don't have the testicular fortitude to tell it like it is. Neuheisel, is either kissing USC's ass, or building them up, so the fall is a painfull one for the trOJans after they get their assed kicked 6 or 7 times this year. Other pu$$ ies include: John Ireland, is always kissing USC's asses on the radio. Another pansie is Don Mclean alwarys praising USC in basketball, even if they suck.
BTW, I will bet you $100 that UCLA will have a better record than USC in 2013 - even if UCLA has a tougher schedule. Put your money where you mouth is.
> UCLA has a tougher football schedule than USC every year! Coach Artie is still wondering how the wuss Trajons got Stanford and Oregon removed from this year's football schedule. Oh, excuse The Coach ... he forgot, it's USC tradition to drop teams from their schedule who would beat them. UCLA ... you're next to disappear from the Trajon football schedule. Listen,$100 for CT is chump change! That self proclaimed millionaire should bet you ten grand, minimum, plus, a few crates of his BRAzilian bananas against your California Raisins! Man up, CT ... ya hear!?
>:/

West Hollywood, CA

#21391 Aug 11, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> UCLA has a tougher football schedule than USC every year! Coach Artie is still wondering how the wuss Trajons got Stanford and Oregon removed from this year's football schedule. Oh, excuse The Coach ... he forgot, it's USC tradition to drop teams from their schedule who would beat them. UCLA ... you're next to disappear from the Trajon football schedule. Listen,$100 for CT is chump change! That self proclaimed millionaire should bet you ten grand, minimum, plus, a few crates of his BRAzilian bananas against your California Raisins! Man up, CT ... ya hear!?
>:/
Hi Coach, nice to see you post all the way cross country on one of our Bruin forums, but in this case Coach we really don't need your help here :/

You see, those Trojans play Stanford (and Notre Dame) EVERY year, plus we skipped Oregon last year too. And DabNabIt, those nasty schedulers have my Bruins back to back on the road against Stanford and Oregon this year :(

We are going to need a bundle of hugs after those tow ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! When will we get some BCS recognition!

West Hollywood, CA

#21392 Aug 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Artie all this talk of $ makes me horney, you have to visit my newest brothel not for free mind you.
WOW Miss Wolfie, you must have been a bit tipsy on pineapple punch when you typed this...oops :/

I tried to cover for you by posting to Professor Artie and changing the subject ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21393 Aug 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Wolfie you're my friend and all, and I always have your back, but sometimes you just don't know when to STFU.
Where's your avatar?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21395 Aug 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> My account was deleted, those a-hole trOJans reported me to topix and topix shut me down again. They did the same thing to MBD that's why he is now BN.
Douche bag. Get a fuc*inf life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr lechezz 4,998
Another shooting on Foster Road today (Feb '14) 3 hr Mark Furman 2
La Mirada Theatre to Screen Matthew Bourne's Sw... 3 hr Standener 3
POP prostitution sting nets six arrests in Old ... (Jun '10) 4 hr Steve Parr 125
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr landluber suck 200,576
William bill briley or tonya briley 17 hr gghhuu 1
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE