UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21141 Jul 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're just an idiot, plain and simple. I have never known a USC graduate that spends as much time posting so much ignorance. You think just because the "real" USC grads on here don't put you on blast they support you bullcrap, in reality they don't want get caught up in your little girlish rants you have on here everytime someone doesn't agree with you...I'm suprised you haven't wished death on me. LMAO
Please Lifer, Mister Trojan more than likely has the superior pedigree here so maybe it be best to play fair, as is our Bruin tradition ;)

Go Bruins! We long to be wanted in Los Angeles so let's play "fair" everyone!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21144 Jul 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're just an idiot, plain and simple.
You're the idiot. Always have been. Always will be.

Didn't even bother with the rest of your bs.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#21145 Jul 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter how you post. Your CLAIM was that you wouldn't embarrass the school you admire, which you do all the time.
No worries about your jealousy over my actually attending & graduating from the school I admire. I'm not like you or the stupid whore/hag who claims allegiance to a half dozen schools, only to wait & see who's doing the best, so she can call them "her boys". What losers. You two deserve each other...both idiots.
No way you went to SC? Hon, by the way I only have 4 teams...all located where we OWN homes idiot!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21146 Jul 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're just an idiot, plain and simple. I have never known a USC graduate that spends as much time posting so much ignorance. You think just because the "real" USC grads on here don't put you on blast they support you bullcrap, in reality they don't want get caught up in your little girlish rants you have on here everytime someone doesn't agree with you...I'm suprised you haven't wished death on me. LMAO
Hon, he doesn't just post ignorant stuff. Face it Rob, the hate towards law enforcement, gays, and other races makes him or her a total head case. Maybe even a sociopath.

West Hollywood, CA

#21147 Jul 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No way you went to SC? Hon, by the way I only have 4 teams...all located where we OWN homes idiot!
Nothing I like better than flashy Divas are flashy, jet set Divas :)

Girl, I recall you having residences on the Big Island, in South Bay (maybe near my beloved MBD), but not quite sure about the other two, Texas possibly? Ridum' Cowboy ;)

Inquiring minds of the alternative lifestyles want to know :)

West Hollywood, CA

#21148 Jul 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Anyone know of a good pet store? For some reason there's a shortage of gerbils on the Westside.....Go Bruins!
Oh Nation you lil' critter you ;)

Try Casey's over on Westwood Blvd. He might "have" what you are looking for ;)

Go Bruins, Go honorary mascots!

West Hollywood, CA

#21149 Jul 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, he doesn't just post ignorant stuff. Face it Rob, the hate towards law enforcement, gays, and other races makes him or her a total head case. Maybe even a sociopath.
Come now fellow Bruin fans, I think it is time with not be so angry with Trojan :/

I know he represents our enemy, but we Bruins did finally win the last game against them so let us bask in our own glorious juices shall we :)

We should wait to become agitated again once those nasty Trojans go to Hawaii and terrorize the Warriors, or if they get the upper hand against our Bruins (hopefully not another 50-0 rout):/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, our slates are clean for the moment!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#21150 Jul 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where I went to school, Bimbo.

Yeah, yeah...you screwed your way into "owning" those homes. BFD. You're a prostitute.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21151 Jul 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No Hon the only racist is YOU. You've said many derogatory things about native Hawaiians. To bad so sad for you.
Yah come vacation and drop your bucks. The locals love it! Funny the reason USC will be outta the mix for Hawaii in the future...your fans are CHEAP! We like UCLA fans better they are much better tippers in the restaurants ect. LMAO no Guest passes to Outrigger Canoe Club the week of the USC game. And aole to reciprocal benefits to. You can visit the Elks Club.
LMAO!
BTW we were happy to not be a part of America. Listen to your man Obama sometime.
The way you bash the mainland and then hypocritically praise it when it benefits you is racism in its sneakiest form. I know most of you Hawaiians are bitter of the mainland inteaction yet you fools dont even know what you are displeased about. Get real hag, like you islanders would really want life to revert back to canoes for transportation or volcano worshiping. America made you, and US dollars are the reason the Islands are of any significance. I have a friend I will be staying with while in Oahu, so the only bucks out of my pocket will be for a few drinks at the nightclubs while deciding which local chicks I intend to deflower... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21152 Jul 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where I went to school, Bimbo.
Yeah, yeah...you screwed your way into "owning" those homes. BFD. You're a prostitute.
Well I guess we should give the hag a little credit for trying to “sell herself” to generate some income for her family, because we all know the vast majority of any money they have was through the blood, sweat, and plenty of tears from her poor, old, husband who she has used to get anything she wanted! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21153 Jul 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
What school would even want that...thing as their fan. Ypu gotta pity SC. Is their fan base just thugs and racist? Or do they just hate gays and cops?
Nice assumpton there. That would be like me saying every Rainbow Warrior fan of Island heritage hates all non-natives sitting next to them in the stands...oh wait, sorry, that is true!!!

TROJANS - WE ARE L.A. WE MAKE THE RULES
RAINBOW WARRIORS - JUST NOW GETTING USED TO BEING RULED

San Marino, CA

#21154 Jul 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be sitting with the Governor. You can find me there.
Interesting! I didnt know your Governor was a Bill Clinton type who likes bringing in old hags to pleasure him at sporting events. Now the picture is clearer... HaHa

West Hollywood, CA

#21156 Jul 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting! I didnt know your Governor was a Bill Clinton type who likes bringing in old hags to pleasure him at sporting events. Now the picture is clearer... HaHa
Oh my Mister Traveler, are you insinuating that we are to start calling my friend from Hawaii Monica Wolfie :/

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#21157 Jul 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The way you bash the mainland and then hypocritically praise it when it benefits you is racism in its sneakiest form. I know most of you Hawaiians are bitter of the mainland inteaction yet you fools dont even know what you are displeased about. Get real hag, like you islanders would really want life to revert back to canoes for transportation or volcano worshiping. America made you, and US dollars are the reason the Islands are of any significance. I have a friend I will be staying with while in Oahu, so the only bucks out of my pocket will be for a few drinks at the nightclubs while deciding which local chicks I intend to deflower... HaHa
Three words...GO SUCK IT!

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#21158 Jul 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting! I didnt know your Governor was a Bill Clinton type who likes bringing in old hags to pleasure him at sporting events. Now the picture is clearer... HaHa
LMAO...you ate just an idiot! You have no idea who my parents are. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#21159 Jul 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Nice assumpton there. That would be like me saying every Rainbow Warrior fan of Island heritage hates all non-natives sitting next to them in the stands...oh wait, sorry, that is true!!!
TROJANS - WE ARE L.A. WE MAKE THE RULES
RAINBOW WARRIORS - JUST NOW GETTING USED TO BEING RULED
Hon you don't make the rules in Hawaii. I expect the federal agent who killed a local to be in prison the rest of his life. No Travon Martin BS here. We lock your ass up and the jokes take care of the rest. LOL!

West Hollywood, CA

#21160 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yum, so who's asking :)

San Marino, CA

#21161 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you say that, because that is exactly what I will be saying to the island cuties after the game to take their minds off the bitchslapping our Trojans will have given your Rainbow Whimpers in Aloha Stadium... HaHa

USC TROJANS - STUDS FOR DESIRE WITH THE LADIES
RAINBOW WARRIORS - STUCK IN DIRE STRAITS WITH A BIG LOSS

San Marino, CA

#21162 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon you don't make the rules in Hawaii.
You are right, I don't but the mainland United States sure does... HaHa

USC TROJANS - A CENTURY OF TRADITION
HAWAII - CREDITABLE TRADITIONS STARTED IN 1959

San Marino, CA

#21163 Jul 24, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing I like better than flashy Divas are flashy, jet set Divas :)
Girl, I recall you having residences on the Big Island, in South Bay (maybe near my beloved MBD), but not quite sure about the other two, Texas possibly? Ridum' Cowboy ;)
Inquiring minds of the alternative lifestyles want to know :)
The hag has a residence wherever there is a brothel...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 56 min Davis 6,747
BPCA Facebook has posted official Abuse Letter ... 4 hr Monicas dog 15
UN: Bruce Jenner Still Male (Jun '15) 12 hr JLos FilthyAss 6
News 'Latinos For Trump' Rally For GOP Candidate In ... 17 hr Wildchild 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul '16 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages