El Monte, CA

#4622 Nov 30, 2013
Where's the party in this town
SouthWest AHM

Westminster, CA

#4624 Dec 1, 2013
SanJoX4 wrote:
Where's the party in this town
gtfo with that buster shoot, I be you be pretending you somebody else , you get stomped on. SOCAL buster free come out and play lame
You Want None Krew

Hayward, CA

#4627 Dec 4, 2013
INLAND EMPIRE INTEL YWNF
anaheim blvd

San Diego, CA

#4628 Dec 9, 2013
You Want None Krew wrote:
INLAND EMPIRE INTEL YWNF
fuxk the ie.puro county of o putos
X RIP

Fullerton, CA

#4629 Dec 9, 2013
LOL internet bangers.

Since: Dec 13

Orchard Park, NY

#4634 Dec 29, 2013
A la verga con todos pinches putos. Puros Paisanos guey. Chupe mi pito. Soy piton. Tu sabes mamon
concerned homie

United States

#4636 Jan 21, 2014
First of all with all due respect all that Intel you giving the other side not cool big homes it's time to school these youngsters the way it was the way it should be all about Respect love the hood protect the family provide for our loved ones keep our business on the hush hush and Respect one another as Raza paisa and homies as one the way it should be puro Brown pride and Viva La Chevy Chase Gracias!
Bull

Santa Ana, CA

#4637 Jan 22, 2014
concerned homie wrote:
First of all wiuth all due respect all that Intel you giving the other side not cool big homes it's time to school these youngsters the way it was the way it should be all about Respect love the hood protect the family provide for our loved ones keep our business on the hush hush and Respect one another as Raza paisa and homies as one the way it should be puro Brown pride and Viva La Chevy Chase Gracias!
fu**en bunny haha your fake azz hood is dead, been dead for years leva! save that nonsense pinche sny soldado!!!
Anaheim OC

Corona, CA

#4638 Feb 1, 2014
You Want None Krew wrote:
INLAND EMPIRE INTEL YWNF
ANAHEIM OXC 714!!!
WAR GANG

Anaheim, CA

#4639 Feb 4, 2014
ATC LMS GANGA wrote:
<quoted text> you got no hood neighbored has been dead ass fxck for the longest time I cant remember when was the last time you levas where posted
Tramps !! Its on on sight with u trash cans !!!! WAR GANG JUNO AVE LOKOS ESE SILENT MUPPET DOPEY TRIGGS WICKS BE POSTED TRAMPS KOME TRHOUG FREE TAZZ EAZY WOODY ROCKET AND ALL THE WESTSIDERS !!!
VARRIO BOYS

Los Angeles, CA

#4640 Feb 4, 2014
WAR GANG wrote:
<quoted text>
Tramps !! Its on on sight with u trash cans !!!! WAR GANG JUNO AVE LOKOS ESE SILENT MUPPET DOPEY TRIGGS WICKS BE POSTED TRAMPS KOME TRHOUG FREE TAZZ EAZY WOODY ROCKET AND ALL THE WESTSIDERS !!!
hahaa weak side is a fckn joke! I remember when they had to buddy up wit the tramps just to handle the sskakas haha sskocks had these wesos shook as fck and still couldnt handle them vatos hahaa now all of a sudden u lames dont get along hahaa fck tramps and weak ass wesotes! juno is dead as fck aint nobody posted in your peaceful as hood fckn fakes aint shit never been shit! your homies get smoked on a daily and u levas never have done shit about it haha everybody knows about your weak as history bunch of weenies cant even handle the jerrys kids..come threw Wakefield and smoked ranker
BIG BAD VARRIO BOYS RIFA
dubb tee ohh

Los Angeles, CA

#4641 Feb 6, 2014
Scam Dawg wrote:
DWC FTW krEw!
witness the outcome chump
dubb tee ohh

Huntington Beach, CA

#4642 Feb 8, 2014
FULAS wrote:
PURO PINCHE VARRIO esFULERTON TOKERS TOWN GANG #1 controlla
Full of shit, who do you guys bang on, if you're the only hood in that lame wab city. I don't bang but I'll still scrap with any of you full of shit, smoked out silly suckas!
crazy ass Anaheim living, where the illest be.
dubb tee ohh

Huntington Beach, CA

#4643 Feb 8, 2014
You see, my city is the finest in the oc, with some downass hoods that bang the streets.
NIGHTMARE

Los Angeles, CA

#4644 Feb 8, 2014
REAL GANG BANGING NEIGHBORHOODS THAT STAY ACTIVE ON THE CALLES OF ANAHEIM CA

ATC~TRAVELERS
APC~PENGUINS
AFG~FOLKS
VLC~COLONIA
BST~SMALLTOWN
BFTH~BOYS
ABP~POBRE
AVLS~VATOSLS
SSK~KROOKS
CST~CITRON
JST~JEFFREY
UST~UNDERHILL
PST~PAULINE
WSA~WESTSIDE
ESA~EASTSIDE
WAR GANG

Anaheim, CA

#4645 Feb 19, 2014
VARRIO BOYS wrote:
<quoted text>hahaa weak side is a fckn joke! I remember when they had to buddy up wit the tramps just to handle the sskakas haha sskocks had these wesos shook as fck and still couldnt handle them vatos hahaa now all of a sudden u lames dont get along hahaa fck tramps and weak ass wesotes! juno is dead as fck aint nobody posted in your peaceful as hood fckn fakes aint shit never been shit! your homies get smoked on a daily and u levas never have don

e shit about it haha everybody knows about your weak as history bunch of weenies cant even handle the jerrys kids..come threw Wakefield and smoked ranker
BIG BAD VARRIO BOYS RIFA
shut you bitchhh aasss bolillo up!!!!!!! Hows your dead homegirls chump got smoked by a puerco hahahaha THIS WSA RECOGNIZE U PUTAS CAME THROUGH LAST TIME N U DIDINT GET OUT THE WHITE CAR LEVAS TALK IS CHEAP JUNO ST IS WHERE ITS AT ESE SILENT FROM WSA SAYS SO!!! Unlike u bixxtchh i say who i am free the homies tazz easyy rocket spankyyy WILD WILD WEST GANG!!!! Fuxxkk BOLILLOSJERRYS AND TRAMPS !!!!!!
comedy

Los Angeles, CA

#4646 Feb 19, 2014
WAR GANG wrote:
<quoted text> shut you bitchhh aasss bolillo up!!!!!!! Hows your dead homegirls chump got smoked by a puerco hahahaha THIS WSA RECOGNIZE U PUTAS CAME THROUGH LAST TIME N U DIDINT GET OUT THE WHITE CAR LEVAS TALK IS CHEAP JUNO ST IS WHERE ITS AT ESE SILENT FROM WSA SAYS SO!!! Unlike u bixxtchh i say who i am free the homies tazz easyy rocket spankyyy WILD WILD WEST GANG!!!! Fuxxkk BOLILLOSJERRYS AND TRAMPS !!!!!!
WEAK! You should be embarrassed claiming weak side you foos are lame all your weak homies is comedy just like the soft ass street your trying to claim hahaa juno? biatch pleaz wesos aint even on the map bunch of weenies trying to be hard on the net lol
WAR GANG

Anaheim, CA

#4647 Feb 19, 2014
comedy wrote:
<quoted text>WEAK! You should be embarrassed claiming weak side you foos are lame all your weak homies is comedy just like the soft ass street your trying to claim hahaa juno? biatch pleaz wesos aint even on the map bunch of weenies trying to be hard on the net lol
RUN UP OR SHUT UP PAN !!!! Lame dnt even have the ballss to say who you are kome through 1622 juno biatchh!!!! W.e S.tand A.lone WAR GANG BITXCTH !!!!!!! SILENT LOKO CHUMPPP
LA COLONIA

Los Angeles, CA

#4648 Feb 20, 2014
WAR GANG wrote:
<quoted text> RUN UP OR SHUT UP PAN !!!! Lame dnt even have the ballss to say who you are kome through 1622 juno biatchh!!!! W.e S.tand A.lone WAR GANG BITXCTH !!!!!!! SILENT LOKO CHUMPPP
Fck weak shit ese! You fools is nobodys aye im up and down your so called hood and never run into any of you lames! Your homie evil is a bitch ass ranker fool started crying when he seen the chrome haha FUXCK YOU FAKE!
L1L CONEJO

United States

#4649 Feb 20, 2014
Puro pinche perdido st. ADH gang. y que 187 to are enemigas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuttle Receives Letter written By Baca on Pache... 10 min BK Baca 6
Haunted homes in Whittier (Nov '08) 25 min whittier 15
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Ex LMSA 6,674
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 4 hr Al Capone TLS 2,757
Crack out hotels 13 hr Concern 2
When a mojado gets deported who really is split... Tue Trumphastoobigamouth 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 4,510

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages