anaheim blvd

San Diego, CA

#4549 Sep 30, 2013
Jose warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA LAME ASS VATO I SEE UR NOT FRM MY CITY PUTO! WASSUP ESE PURO AHM VARRIO AZTEC WARRI0RSX13 GANG!! AND WHAT!
isn't that line from next Friday?there goes another dume ass starting a new lame fuxken shxt.take that bs to the ie bixch!
Anaheim Gz

Los Angeles, CA

#4550 Sep 30, 2013
anaheim blvd wrote:
<quoted text>isn't that line from next Friday?there goes another dume ass starting a new lame fuxken shxt.take that bs to the ie bixch!
these ppl are clowning, real recognize real.
Evil Ones Gang

Corona, CA

#4552 Oct 1, 2013
A-PE-ESE-TE LOS EVIL ONES GANGX3 FAWK ALL THE ENEMIGAS
AHM FOLKS

Los Angeles, CA

#4553 Oct 1, 2013
Evil Ones Gang wrote:
A-PE-ESE-TE LOS EVIL ONES GANGX3 FAWK ALL THE ENEMIGAS
RATAS
Evil Ones Gang

Corona, CA

#4554 Oct 1, 2013
AHM FOLKS wrote:
<quoted text>RATAS
fawk forks you vatos aint shit
Raymond Ochoa

Madrid, Spain

#4555 Oct 1, 2013
Drop out now! Save time not do time! Death or Life! I know! I dropped out and into God!
Raymond Ochoa

Madrid, Spain

#4556 Oct 1, 2013
I had to leave Cali cause the so called Familia sabes puro mierda! Ahorra soy free ese! To much time done!
Raymond Ochoa

Los Angeles, CA

#4557 Oct 1, 2013
I was from Anaheim pauline street but now I serve Jesus.I couldn't handle the program so I dropped out and spilled my gutts.I ended up on a sny yard but I don't care its what I had to do.When I ended up on the sny I seen a lot of my homeboys from the calle cause they dropped out too but what I couldnt understand is why they were claiming 2-5 and even tattoo'd it on them on top of their pauline street tattoos?I ended up going to a different yard cause I let the c.o's know that I had homies from my hood on the yard and I didn't want to be around them.So the c.o's were cool about it and moved me.Get out while u can cause its not worth it.God bless
Quest

Los Angeles, CA

#4558 Oct 2, 2013
What gangs are on Jackson and Fillmore street?
Travelers City

Santa Ana, CA

#4559 Oct 2, 2013
Raymond Ochoa wrote:
I was from Anaheim pauline street but now I serve Jesus.I couldn't handle the program so I dropped out and spilled my gutts.I ended up on a sny yard but I don't care its what I had to do.When I ended up on the sny I seen a lot of my homeboys from the calle cause they dropped out too but what I couldnt understand is why they were claiming 2-5 and even tattoo'd it on them on top of their pauline street tattoos?I ended up going to a different yard cause I let the c.o's know that I had homies from my hood on the yard and I didn't want to be around them.So the c.o's were cool about it and moved me.Get out while u can cause its not worth it.God bless
hahahaha horale pinchi panochuda lol let it be known how u panochas do it lmao in the calles and the torcida hahaha bunch of rat ass dropouts fck panochas that's my hood we took over that shit haha TRAVELERS CITY
Jose warrior

Kailua Kona, HI

#4560 Oct 2, 2013
anaheim blvd wrote:
<quoted text>isn't that line from next Friday?there goes another dume ass starting a new lame fuxken shxt.take that bs to the ie bixch!
wtf are u talking about foo? get the f**k outta here u fake ass foo tryin to claim Anaheim. puto u aint frm my town ese. pinchi chavala! ANAHEIM v.AZTEC WARRIORsXIII GANG!!
Travelers City

Los Angeles, CA

#4561 Oct 3, 2013
Jose warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf are u talking about foo? get the f**k outta here u fake ass foo tryin to claim Anaheim. puto u aint frm my town ese. pinchi chavala! ANAHEIM v.AZTEC WARRIORsXIII GANG!!
What??? Hahahahahahahaha r u serious lol warriors huh like the movie or what? Join a real gang!
AVLS GAnG

Yucaipa, CA

#4562 Oct 3, 2013
pela tranvesties city. AVLSX3 taking over!!!
Travelers City

Los Angeles, CA

#4563 Oct 4, 2013
AVLS GAnG wrote:
Fck u verga lickers pinchi pecetas all your homies are rankers and greenlighters lol and what's up with your older homies molesting little kids psssssh what a disgrace serio u levas are are lame!!! Your homeboy ace is a biatch that leva ranked out in front of his pad on harbor hahaha bunch of pussies fcken child molesters fck vacas!
BIG BAD TRAVELERS CITY
CAVE13SSK

Perris, CA

#4564 Oct 5, 2013
Fawk them babosos selling tamales! Want to claim my varrio lol... Keep that CAMBRIDGE AVE out your mouth sorry tart!!! U should put in work and keep your hood on check cuz we straight took over CALLE CLAUDINA... Our hood runs from AHM blvd: Ball Rd: Lemon st: vermont st: south st: harbor blvd. AHM CAVE SSK everybody killers fawk the enemigas!!!
ATC LMS GANGA

San Diego, CA

#4566 Oct 6, 2013
AVLS GAnG wrote:
fxck verga lovers you claim to be posted in your hood you lovers run like little bxtches
ATC LMS GANGA

San Diego, CA

#4567 Oct 6, 2013
happy wsahm wrote:
Funk trampa clown las mojadas putos!!!!its all about wicked side of anaheim!WSA controlando todo,were the real wicked siders not mdws.its on with the fools from tclm,we ain't pauline st.yo soy ese Happy de wsanaheim,if you putos have a ? To ask.
your hood is dead fool catch you slippin talk your smack
VARRIO BOYS

Los Angeles, CA

#4568 Oct 6, 2013
ATC LMS GANGA wrote:
<quoted text> fxck verga lovers you claim to be posted in your hood you lovers run like little bxtches
Vacas ain't shit there all a bunch of rankers and rejects that run and hide when they see that big varrio BOYS gang jaja we got these putas on check always been like that since the 90s and when they hit county they lock it up like there homeboys that rape little boys at the santa ana boxing club fckn lames make anaheim look bad. I live in this piece of shit hood been living here for 3 years and its dead as fck! The vacas that are around just rank it and bow down. I have all my homies over here and these rankers dont do nada cuz they no well take thes putas out jajaja
BOYS FROM THE HOOD
anaheim blvd

Los Angeles, CA

#4569 Oct 7, 2013
VARRIO BOYS wrote:
<quoted text>Vacas ain't shit there all a bunch of rankers and rejects that run and hide when they see that big varrio BOYS gang jaja we got these putas on check always been like that since the 90s and when they hit county they lock it up like there homeboys that rape little boys at the santa ana boxing club fckn lames make anaheim look bad. I live in this piece of shit hood been living here for 3 years and its dead as fck! The vacas that are around just rank it and bow down. I have all my homies over here and these rankers dont do nada cuz they no well take thes putas out jajaja
BOYS FROM THE HOOD
didn't 10 or 12 of you bixch ass jotos boy go down for rape?don't come on here with tha shxt.you foo are the same.when your hood hade the green your homies ran the pc at main jail.
loln

Phoenix, AZ

#4570 Oct 8, 2013
anaheim blvd wrote:
<quoted text>didn't 10 or 12 of you bixch ass jotos boy go down for rape?don't come on here with tha shxt.you foo are the same.when your hood hade the green your homies ran the pc at main jail.
thats real. Ive seen that paper work. Anybody can is online. So why come here lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 48 min Gorilla 180
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 54 min LM Tailgater 7,485
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... 55 min Gorilla 10
News Bikes, cars struggle to share Coast Highway 1 hr Why waste the Money 1
News Video shows off-duty California cop fire weapon... 2 hr Tony 6
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 5 hr HomothuggiN 2,786
No Deal for Pauline Deal in March election 7 hr LM Resident 12

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance