OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4528 Sep 16, 2013
anaheimer wrote:
<quoted text>dude that's no girl that's sporty from panocha st!
far from a dude doll face, you should read my previous posts before putting something lame as that... smh.
ajuua

Corona, CA

#4529 Sep 16, 2013
OC Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a fat ass?
Lol! Nope far from that, how about you are you a fat momma? Its ok, fat b1tches need love too.
OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4530 Sep 17, 2013
ajuua wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Nope far from that, how about you are you a fat momma? Its ok, fat b1tches need love too.
far f rom fat... and tortas need love to
ajuua

Corona, CA

#4531 Sep 17, 2013
OC Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
far f rom fat... and tortas need love to
You mean a PHAT azz needs love too! Twerk it! Hit the switches on that azz. Ooooh yeaaaa! ;)
happy

Los Angeles, CA

#4532 Sep 18, 2013
Orale pendejos soy HappY from AHM TRAVELING CIRCUS GANXG. The circus is in town pay attention and look around! Tortas con chile served up on a enemiga's face. CARNIVAL OF BEANS click stay up late and enjoy the show Vatos. AHM TCG X COB HAPPY
damit

Corona, CA

#4533 Sep 18, 2013
happy wrote:
Orale pendejos soy HappY from AHM TRAVELING CIRCUS GANXG. The circus is in town pay attention and look around! Tortas con chile served up on a enemiga's face. CARNIVAL OF BEANS click stay up late and enjoy the show Vatos. AHM TCG X COB HAPPY
Ok we get it "somebody wants to be funny" take it easy I'm sure some one here will think is funny. NOT!!!!
ATC LMS GANGA

United States

#4534 Sep 19, 2013
happy wrote:
Orale Vatos this is ese HappY from that AHM TRAVELING CIRCUS GANXG aka THE CARNIVAL OF BEANS CREW we run the city that's not pretty. Come down come all and get your mind blown at these attractions ey we are the one and only. TCG COB X AHM CRCUS ESE HAPPY
aint got wuevos to say who are so get delt with
OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4535 Sep 20, 2013
ajuua wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a PHAT azz needs love too! Twerk it! Hit the switches on that azz. Ooooh yeaaaa! ;)
um I dont twerk
ajuua

Corona, CA

#4536 Sep 20, 2013
OC Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
um I dont twerk
Haha ok. Make it clap then?
Jose warrior

Kailua Kona, HI

#4537 Sep 21, 2013
ANAHEIM v.AZTECA WARRIORSx13R
shooter

Los Angeles, CA

#4538 Sep 21, 2013
Jose warrior wrote:
ANAHEIM v.AZTECA WARRIORSx13R
ahhahahaha wtf is this shix
happy wsahm

South El Monte, CA

#4539 Sep 22, 2013
ATC LMS GANGA wrote:
<quoted text> aint got wuevos to say who are so get delt with
I'm from wsa puto,you tagged in my hood so f you vatos.puro west side anaheim now what ese?you vatos want pedo its on.
happy wsahm

South El Monte, CA

#4540 Sep 22, 2013
Funk trampa clown las mojadas putos!!!!its all about wicked side of anaheim!WSA controlando todo,were the real wicked siders not mdws.its on with the fools from tclm,we ain't pauline st.yo soy ese Happy de wsanaheim,if you putos have a ? To ask.
marina

United States

#4541 Sep 22, 2013
smiley wrote:
AHM FOLKS GANG ARIEL STREET Pela all our enemigas ThatS All FOLKS!
A la verga con los FORK, PINCHE LEVAS CNT EVEN PUT IT DOWN FOR UR HOODD. UN PINCHE Q DISQUE VILLAN FROM FORKS BE HANGING OUT WITH THE CHICHAS. SMH
marina

Denver, CO

#4542 Sep 22, 2013
marina wrote:
<quoted text> A la verga con los FORK, PINCHE LEVAS CNT EVEN PUT IT DOWN FOR UR HOODD. UN PINCHE Q DISQUE VILLAN FROM FORKS BE HANGING OUT WITH THE CHICHAS. SMH
oh and if thats how your forks put it down for your hood, then if i was you i wouldnt be so proud of gloating about my hood haha.
CAVE13SSK

Corona, CA

#4544 Sep 23, 2013
happy wsahm wrote:
Funk trampa clown las mojadas putos!!!!its all about wicked side of anaheim!WSA controlando todo,were the real wicked siders not mdws.its on with the fools from tclm,we ain't pauline st.yo soy ese Happy de wsanaheim,if you putos have a ? To ask.
gtfo with your bs! fawk all you putos weaksidersk:tragavergas cityk:panochitask can't hang with that AHM VARRIO CAMBRIDGE AVE SOUTH SIDE KROOKS XIII
Ahm13

Fontana, CA

#4545 Sep 26, 2013
OC Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
um I dont twerk
If your bored at work, home, the toilet, in the car or wherever you are at. Dont come on here and just mouth off about bs! Email me instead hahahahahah for real though!
spantosCVTF13

Los Angeles, CA

#4546 Sep 26, 2013
CAVE13SSK wrote:
<quoted text> gtfo with your bs! fawk all you putos weaksidersk:tragavergas cityk:panochitask can't hang with that AHM VARRIO CAMBRIDGE AVE SOUTH SIDE KROOKS XIII
what's up with your homeboys gizmo happy spy chopper and chivo? those were tha homies taking care of me when I was out there staying with my sister. I lived in cambridge for a couple months and your homies use to take me on missions haha bangin on fools serio your homies are firme and what's up with all da bitches? u fools be partying with sum fine ass ho's hahaa good times I had out there in anaheim. tell your homeboys that big spantos from tha flats says qvo!
CAVE13SSK

Corona, CA

#4547 Sep 27, 2013
spantosCVTF13 wrote:
<quoted text>what's up with your homeboys gizmo happy spy chopper and chivo? those were tha homies taking care of me when I was out there staying with my sister. I lived in cambridge for a couple months and your homies use to take me on missions haha bangin on fools serio your homies are firme and what's up with all da bitches? u fools be partying with sum fine ass ho's hahaa good times I had out there in anaheim. tell your homeboys that big spantos from tha flats says qvo!
the homies are doing good.. Out n about living the CAMBRIDGE KROOKS LIFE. Simon homie gracias.
Jose warrior

Kailua Kona, HI

#4548 Sep 28, 2013
shooter wrote:
<quoted text>ahhahahaha wtf is this shix
HAHA LAME ASS VATO I SEE UR NOT FRM MY CITY PUTO! WASSUP ESE PURO AHM VARRIO AZTEC WARRI0RSX13 GANG!! AND WHAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 min Davis 9,719
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... 54 min Voice of Reason 2
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 7 hr HHG 1,829
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 11 hr Big2down626 1,048
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Poster X 34,162
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 12 hr CAPOEMFTMS 2,819
does anyone know of 17446 renault street before... 17 hr 7337PEEP 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages