OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4504 Sep 9, 2013
ajuua wrote:
<quoted text>
I luv u! Want to have my baby? I love hynas escandalosas!
be lame or just plain ignorant, douchey! Your comment made no sense..nor what is it cute!
OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4505 Sep 9, 2013
Anaheim92805 wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell Anaheim before u start claiming it...what's ssbd anyway? never heard of it
lol.... love it!
old skool anaheimer

South El Monte, CA

#4506 Sep 9, 2013
LosKings wrote:
ssbd Anahiem south side brown demons kings click
fuxken lame claming another hoods name for them selfs when you can't even speel anaheim.cus your not from south side demos or ssk,you sound like a piasa.not too smart to come up with a name?you fools must kick it with boys from the hood.but they got the name from a movie.10 lil fools and they call themselfs a hood.put in work,get known,ppl start talking about you then your a known hood.don't give your stupid clika a name that's taken by a hood that has put in work to make that name be known.fuxken stupid slut butt digging los kompas!!!see that's a name for your lame clika pendejo.
sodutrb cdhijfg

Buena Park, CA

#4509 Sep 11, 2013
idk wehwahfuiaseh
unknown

United States

#4510 Sep 11, 2013
Cali style finest
ajuua

Perris, CA

#4511 Sep 11, 2013
OC Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
be lame or just plain ignorant, douchey! Your comment made no sense..nor what is it cute!
Ignorant? Your the one posting stupid ass comments stinky hoe! Now for that your getting kicked to the curve. Now go get gang banged from all the homies from SD to LA.
SSCALI

Perris, CA

#4512 Sep 11, 2013
shout outs to all the homeboys from TIJUAS, SAN D13GO, ANHEIM, LOS ANGELES. OXNARD... FUXK TINTOS
OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4514 Sep 12, 2013
ajuua wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant? Your the one posting stupid ass comments stinky hoe! Now for that your getting kicked to the curve. Now go get gang banged from all the homies from SD to LA.
My point said... it's curb paisero not curve. No one was posting stupid ass comments there,I was stating a fact - oh ignorant one. If you can't handle a females view that is your own personal problem, not my issue. So before your ignorant ass want's to post some lame shit to a female, learn the proper approach douchey!
ajuua

Corona, CA

#4515 Sep 12, 2013
Haha "paisero" calm down gabacha. Their are paisa girls that I'm pretty sure are downer than you busting jales at the border. Look at Jenny Rivera from Long Beach and she still put it down represent. I bet your one of them persons that in public act like they don't speak spanish and speak it like if they are drunk, oh now your a female? If you want to get treated like a LADY then stay out of them homeboys sh1t.
I will get in to some ESL classes so I can learneded how to spoke an riting en inglish.
ajuua

Corona, CA

#4516 Sep 12, 2013
OC Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
My point said... it's curb paisero not curve. No one was posting stupid ass comments there,I was stating a fact - oh ignorant one. If you can't handle a females view that is your own personal problem, not my issue. So before your ignorant ass want's to post some lame shit to a female, learn the proper approach douchey!
By the way its "point of view". Ay gente. Ok I gotta go and get some taquitos before I forget my spanish. Don't get mad your still oc's princess.
OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4518 Sep 13, 2013
ajuua wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way its "point of view". Ay gente. Ok I gotta go and get some taquitos before I forget my spanish. Don't get mad your still oc's princess.
Always!
OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4519 Sep 13, 2013
ajuua wrote:
Haha "paisero" calm down gabacha. Their are paisa girls that I'm pretty sure are downer than you busting jales at the border. Look at Jenny Rivera from Long Beach and she still put it down represent. I bet your one of them persons that in public act like they don't speak spanish and speak it like if they are drunk, oh now your a female? If you want to get treated like a LADY then stay out of them homeboys sh1t.
I will get in to some ESL classes so I can learneded how to spoke an riting en inglish.
Um lmao @ gabacha... first of all, I'm not some homegirl and do not need to be down for anyone but myself fucktard! Second of all the border comment dollface was a little on the "re re" side. Oh and another thing douchey, um obvi I'm female as this all started with your post to me, and dollface I can comment, say, do or whatever the fuck I please, so yes I'm all lady and douchey hear me ROAR!! LMAO

Con Carino,

OC Princess.
OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4520 Sep 13, 2013
OC Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Always!
PS: sooo looking forward to your reply
smiley

Los Angeles, CA

#4521 Sep 13, 2013
AHM FOLKS GANG ARIEL STREET Pela all our enemigas ThatS All FOLKS!
ajuua

Perris, CA

#4522 Sep 13, 2013
OC Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: sooo looking forward to your reply
You stack of cock ring your so hot when you get mad. You scare me. But I luv it cochina!
anaheimer

South El Monte, CA

#4524 Sep 14, 2013
ajuua wrote:
<quoted text>
You stack of cock ring your so hot when you get mad. You scare me. But I luv it cochina!
dude that's no girl that's sporty from panocha st!
ajuua

Corona, CA

#4525 Sep 14, 2013
anaheimer wrote:
<quoted text>dude that's no girl that's sporty from panocha st!
Hahaha! Probably wears spandex jeans and sags too.
happy

Los Angeles, CA

#4526 Sep 16, 2013
Orale Vatos this is ese HappY from that AHM TRAVELING CIRCUS GANXG aka THE CARNIVAL OF BEANS CREW we run the city that's not pretty. Come down come all and get your mind blown at these attractions ey we are the one and only. TCG COB X AHM CRCUS ESE HAPPY
OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4527 Sep 16, 2013
ajuua wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a fat ass?
OC Princess

Orlando, FL

#4528 Sep 16, 2013
anaheimer wrote:
<quoted text>dude that's no girl that's sporty from panocha st!
far from a dude doll face, you should read my previous posts before putting something lame as that... smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) 6 hr Oliver Jcat 63
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Chosen Traveler 35,927
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 14 hr Davis 11,450
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) 22 hr Freeman 60
townsmen gang (Dec '14) May 19 Daniel gonzo Gonz... 62
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan '18 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages