your mom

Van Nuys, CA

#4412 Aug 7, 2013
Grow up guys!!!!
Evils gang

Anaheim, CA

#4415 Aug 14, 2013
LA COLONIA wrote:
<quoted text>THA ONLY RATAS I HEAR AND NO ABOUT ARE FROM PANNOCHAS.. BUNCH OF BLUE BANDERS THAT CANT EVEN PROGRAM ON THA MAINLINE THATS WHY U LAMES GOT THA GREENLIGHT!!! NOTHING BUT RESPECT TO ALL THE HOMIES FROM SOUTH SIDE KROOKS SMASHING ON THESE LEVAS FAWK A PECETA STREETER AND ALL YOUR RATASS HOMIES THAT BE LOCKING IT UP HAHA AINT NOTHING EVIL ABOUT U LAMES! COLONIA GANG
confront me bolonia and you will call me the evil one!!
APCR

Whittier, CA

#4416 Aug 14, 2013
Evils gang wrote:
<quoted text>confront me bolonia and you will call me the evil one!!
These greenliters make Anaheim look bad serio
Evil Ones Gang

Corona, CA

#4417 Aug 14, 2013
APCR wrote:
<quoted text>These greenliters make Anaheim look bad serio
Shut your pinguina trap fawken leva if you were really down and knew what wassup in the streets your lame ass would know we dont have a green light fawken chapete
VARRIO LOS EVILS

Los Angeles, CA

#4418 Aug 14, 2013
APCR wrote:
<quoted text>These greenliters make Anaheim look bad serio
isn't ur piece of shxt varrio dead
bogard ftoop

Los Angeles, CA

#4419 Aug 15, 2013
Evil Ones Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your pinguina trap fawken leva if you were really down and knew what wassup in the streets your lame ass would know we dont have a green light fawken chapete
the vatos from pauline will always have the verde

Since: Aug 13

Anaheim, CA

#4420 Aug 15, 2013
Oh no! Scary gangsters!How did i end up in here?
WICKED

Los Angeles, CA

#4422 Aug 15, 2013
soy Wicked from that BARRIO CYPRESS CROOKS gang walker street malditos pela pasole big bad city of Cypress on top
Travelers City

Los Angeles, CA

#4424 Aug 15, 2013
WICKED wrote:
soy Wicked from that BARRIO CYPRESS CROOKS gang walker street malditos pela pasole big bad city of Cypress on top
What's this mierda haha Never heard of your 2013 party crew
AHM TRAVELERS CITY RIFA PANOCHA STREET CLIKA
Evil Ones Gang

Corona, CA

#4425 Aug 15, 2013
bogard ftoop wrote:
<quoted text>the vatos from pauline will always have the verde
Another Leva talking out of his loose culo shut the fawk up chapete we dont have no verde
Travelers City

Los Angeles, CA

#4426 Aug 15, 2013
Evil Ones Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Leva talking out of his loose culo shut the fawk up chapete we dont have no verde
Pinche panocha that verdes for life ese but it shouldn't even matter since your so called barrio died out years ago haaa that's rite we took u rankers out and now there's nothing but rats claiming your piece of shxt calle fckn peceta ! Pxssies don't even post up cuz your to scared to be on the calles that's why you only here about panochas on the internet pinche netbanger that shxt doesn't count leva!!!!!!!!!!
EVIL ONES GANG

Corona, CA

#4427 Aug 15, 2013
Travelers City wrote:
<quoted text>Pinche panocha that verdes for life ese but it shouldn't even matter since your so called barrio died out years ago haaa that's rite we took u rankers out and now there's nothing but rats claiming your piece of shxt calle fckn peceta ! Pxssies don't even post up cuz your to scared to be on the calles that's why you only here about panochas on the internet pinche netbanger that shxt doesn't count leva!!!!!!!!!!
FAWK TRAMPAS COME GET SUM YOU PUNK BITXCH WE ALWAYS POSTED UP ON BUSH AND ON PAULINE
WSAHM

Phoenix, AZ

#4428 Aug 15, 2013
bush Is dead and pauline is very dead i just came from there and theres nothing but paisas and skaters posted up on that side of town pinche netbanger haha tryin your hardest to be something u ain't pannochas is a joke fckin peceta greenliter lol go put in work instead of being on the internet allday PAN
party crew

Westminster, CA

#4430 Aug 15, 2013
Travelers City wrote:
<quoted text>What's this mierda haha Never heard of your 2013 party crew
AHM TRAVELERS CITY RIFA PANOCHA STREET CLIKA
thats cause that's all they are wanna bs,they are not with the business. in the Big A we have crews that are downer than these lames
Evil Ones Gang

Corona, CA

#4431 Aug 16, 2013
WSAHM wrote:
bush Is dead and pauline is very dead i just came from there and theres nothing but paisas and skaters posted up on that side of town pinche netbanger haha tryin your hardest to be something u ain't pannochas is a joke fckin peceta greenliter lol go put in work instead of being on the internet allday PAN
LMAO FOOL TRYING TO TALK MESS BUTT AINT GOT NADA ON THE EVIL ONES GANG FOOLS FROM JERRYS KIDS GOT YOU VATOS ON LOCK DOWN IN YOUR NICE ASS NEIGHBORHOOD EVEN THE FOOLS FROM MALAS BE PLAKING IN YOUR HOOD HERES THE VIDEO TO PROVE IT FAWKEN LEVA

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
Travelers City

Phoenix, AZ

#4432 Aug 16, 2013
Evil Ones Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO FOOL TRYING TO TALK MESS BUTT AINT GOT NADA ON THE EVIL ONES GANG FOOLS FROM JERRYS KIDS GOT YOU VATOS ON LOCK DOWN IN YOUR NICE ASS NEIGHBORHOOD EVEN THE FOOLS FROM MALAS BE PLAKING IN YOUR HOOD HERES THE VIDEO TO PROVE IT FAWKEN LEVA
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
What a lame ass pannochuda haah we get along wit WSA dum internet wankstr! U an your dead hood is not active fckn p/c leva .so get off da nutz rata
LOS CYCLONEROS

Kailua Kona, HI

#4434 Aug 16, 2013
PELAN LOS PUTOS DE PANOCHA ST. U VATOS ARE DEADD ND LONG GONE PERROS.....HAHA QVOS TOO ALL THE DOWN VIAJEROS AND ALL THE HOMIES FROM THE WESTSIDE OF ANAHEIM. FCKS THE ENEMIGAS. ANAHEIM V.HILLSIDEX3 GANG LOS CYCLONEROS KLICK!
CAVE 13

Perris, CA

#4435 Aug 17, 2013
LOS CYCLONEROS wrote:
PELAN LOS PUTOS DE PANOCHA ST. U VATOS ARE DEADD ND LONG GONE PERROS.....HAHA QVOS TOO ALL THE DOWN VIAJEROS AND ALL THE HOMIES FROM THE WESTSIDE OF ANAHEIM. FCKS THE ENEMIGAS. ANAHEIM V.HILLSIDEX3 GANG LOS CYCLONEROS KLICK!
fck all u levas! Apstk: Atclmk: Austk: wsAk Can't hang with the ANAHEIM CAMBRIDGE AVE GANG SOUTH SIDE KROOKS
jimbo

Los Angeles, CA

#4436 Aug 17, 2013
cant all u gangsters just get along?I live in the heart of anaheim and went to school wit all these gangs that are on here and know more than a few of u guys but what I don't get Is why do u guys beef it wit eachother when all u guys are from anaheim? You guys should all click up and fight against Fullerton or santa ana cuz your all from the same city and I understand this hate goes back many years but that's my opinion just sayin..peace and respect to all the gangsters from big anacrime
jimbo

Los Angeles, CA

#4437 Aug 17, 2013
BIG BAD AHM wrote:
WHo can answer this question?
how many gangs does anaheim have?
here's a list of active gangs that I see everyday in my city.there's a lot more but these are the ones that are always putting in work!
AVLS-Vatoslocos
ABST-Smalltown
BFTH-Boys
SSK-Krooks
ATC-Travelers
WSA-Westside
AUST-Underhill st
ACST-Citron st
VLCR-Colonia
AFG-Folks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... 1 hr tellinitlikeitis 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Lol 9,853
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 34,438
BPCA Video of Corruption Gone Viral on Facebook (May '16) 11 hr Convict 2
News Canyon Fire 2 containment at 75 percent; assist... 22 hr marg 1
News Thank first responders while enjoying Nashville... 22 hr marg 1
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Wed marg 124

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages