#4391 Jul 18, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Machete

United States

#4392 Jul 18, 2013
labrat

United States

#4393 Jul 20, 2013
I predict everyone in this thread will die young or serve half their life in prison. You are all winners.
lol

Anaheim, CA

#4394 Jul 21, 2013
labrat wrote:
I predict everyone in this thread will die young or serve half their life in prison. You are all winners.
wrong! haha maybe some of them but not all.
Machete

Pico Rivera, CA

#4395 Jul 21, 2013
labrat wrote:
Sure biitch... and your gonna end up on a freeway exit with a cardboard sign begging for free handouts hahaha next
nme

United States

#4396 Jul 30, 2013
LOS-KINGS wrote:
S.SxBROWN.DEMONS GANG ON TOP.
the only gangs in anaheim w/ ss are ssk ssd and ssboys.are you from ssdimons?if not you fools are lames,can't come up w/ a name for your so called gang.where's your lame hood neways?
G-Rag

United States

#4397 Jul 31, 2013
Blue Devil wrote:
Gage Street Mafia Crip Westside Fullerton Crip.
TROPICANA BANGIN, MAFIOSO SWANGIN
Anaheim MDWLS-LOSMALOS

Quezon City, Philippines

#4398 Aug 3, 2013
Original Olive Street MDW•LOSMALOS GANG active since 92 EVIL LOCO RIP-SCRAPPY94-GHOST97
FHUCK A CEBOLLA-KROEGER-BST KILLA ALL DAY LONG
lol

Anaheim, CA

#4400 Aug 4, 2013
nme wrote:
<quoted text>the only gangs in anaheim w/ ss are ssk ssd and ssboys.are you from ssdimons?if not you fools are lames,can't come up w/ a name for your so called gang.where's your lame hood neways?
not just that but recruit a lot of (wanna b's)rejects from other barrios that couldnt hang.(like some dude named "mousy)
AHMCAVE SSK

La Habra, CA

#4401 Aug 4, 2013
V. ANAHEIM CAMBRIDGE AVE = LOS BROWNS RIP CAVEMAN RIP CRICKET RIP PENGUIN SOUTH SIDE KROOKS = LOS BAGOS. RIP HUERO RIP RASCAL FREE the CAVERS doing tiempo!
VARRIO LOS EVILS

Concord, CA

#4402 Aug 4, 2013
AHMCAVE SSK wrote:
V. ANAHEIM CAMBRIDGE AVE = LOS BROWNS RIP CAVEMAN RIP CRICKET RIP PENGUIN SOUTH SIDE KROOKS = LOS BAGOS. RIP HUERO RIP RASCAL FREE the CAVERS doing tiempo!
semana r a bunch of rats
VARRIO LOS EVILS

Concord, CA

#4403 Aug 4, 2013
Sskaka r a bunch of ratas
LA COLONIA

United States

#4404 Aug 4, 2013
VARRIO LOS EVILS wrote:
Sskaka r a bunch of ratas
THA ONLY RATAS I HEAR AND NO ABOUT ARE FROM PANNOCHAS.. BUNCH OF BLUE BANDERS THAT CANT EVEN PROGRAM ON THA MAINLINE THATS WHY U LAMES GOT THA GREENLIGHT!!! NOTHING BUT RESPECT TO ALL THE HOMIES FROM SOUTH SIDE KROOKS SMASHING ON THESE LEVAS FAWK A PECETA STREETER AND ALL YOUR RATASS HOMIES THAT BE LOCKING IT UP HAHA AINT NOTHING EVIL ABOUT U LAMES! COLONIA GANG
Travelers City

United States

#4405 Aug 4, 2013
Fck panocha street los blu banders
CAVE

La Habra, CA

#4406 Aug 5, 2013
LA COLONIA wrote:
<quoted text>THA ONLY RATAS I HEAR AND NO ABOUT ARE FROM PANNOCHAS.. BUNCH OF BLUE BANDERS THAT CANT EVEN PROGRAM ON THA MAINLINE THATS WHY U LAMES GOT THA GREENLIGHT!!! NOTHING BUT RESPECT TO ALL THE HOMIES FROM SOUTH SIDE KROOKS SMASHING ON THESE LEVAS FAWK A PECETA STREETER AND ALL YOUR RATASS HOMIES THAT BE LOCKING IT UP HAHA AINT NOTHING EVIL ABOUT U LAMES! COLONIA GANG
That's right homie pela panocha streeters bunch of levas that don't take care of business! Much respect to the vatos from COLONIA GANG smashing on the dick heads, jerry kids, bolillos and any other lames that want to step up.~ AHM CAMBRIDGE AVE LOKOTESS GANG SSKROOOKS
scotty

United States

#4407 Aug 5, 2013
cant we all just get along? come on guys I know you can do it, just give it a try.....please! god bless regardless
anaheim blvd

United States

#4408 Aug 6, 2013
Travelers City wrote:
Fck panocha street los blu banders
you bixches are on the green light too.all that area is full of pezetas.fxck panocha st and las chicas malas.fulas is in you hoods go handel that.then say you are a g.
Sniper

United States

#4409 Aug 6, 2013
22 and Harbor. But your scared fake tough guy ass won't come get some. I'm waiting for you tough guy. Let me set you free tough guy. Leave your mommy at home, I would hate to waste a wablita.
Machete wrote:
<quoted text>So were u at whiteboy??? Dont be scurred u little bitchass pedophile hahaha
Fake

Lynwood, CA

#4411 Aug 7, 2013
That is not the real "Sniper," the real Sniper would not be on Topix doing internet banging, and the real Sniper is in Santa Ana (F-Troop). It is a FAKE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr lmsa b14 5,535
News Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 1 hr Chino cents 563
Hey Pacheco Bad Day at the Office 2 hr Pacheco Idiot 5
Council man Ricardo Pacheco Lies on 700 Form 2 hr Pacheco Thief 9
Police Union Talks NO Support to PAYME Pacheco 2 hr Donations 24
Pacheco Sells out to other Trash Company 2 hr Pacheco Snake 10
Ricardo Pacheco Sporting New Haircut Bart Simps... 2 hr Ricardo Simpson 3
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE