evils click

Anaheim, CA

#4362 Jul 3, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>LOL u and your fairytales are a joke like I said your lil 1 street is dead been dead ain't no one posted in yourr so called hood that got taken over! I'm from La Colonia u no where my hoods at come thru u fcken leva!!!!!!
you still don't tell me where we could get down just me and you fxck your hood and fxck u and your family step up leva?!!
Ftroop

Pico Rivera, CA

#4363 Jul 3, 2013
evils click wrote:
<quoted text>you still don't tell me where we could get down just me and you fxck your hood and fxck u and your family step up leva?!!
you only here about these pannochas on tha internet jajaja pinche peseta wants to act hard behind her computer lmao fkin netbanger your fake as street died out years aggo now pay up chavala! FXTROOP GANG
V_ESAHM_LS_GANG_ RIFA

Anaheim, CA

#4364 Jul 5, 2013
VARR1O"EAST"S1D3 "AHMx3"LOKOXES" GANG"R1FAM0S" CALLES ANNA DR1V3"BENMORE LANE"CANFIELD LANE"ACACIA AVE"BAXTER ST"ROMNEYA ST" fCK MY ENEMI"ES vESA13R1FA BEWARE OF EAST"SIDERS 4RM ANAH13M
Sureno 4St

United States

#4365 Jul 5, 2013
FUCKKthe rest BARRIO SUR TRECE 4ST
MUCH LOVE TO THE CARNALES FROM SMALL TOWN. REPLY 4STRRETRS
Ftroop

Los Angeles, CA

#4366 Jul 5, 2013
Sureno 4St wrote:
FXCK SNITCH TOWN BUNCH OF FXCKEN PYSAS THAT TALK TO MUCH ,,WHAT!

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#4367 Jul 5, 2013
Sureno 4St wrote:
I guess this means no rumprompin each other in your next stretch at Corcoran.
lil jo from tijuana

Tijuana, Mexico

#4368 Jul 7, 2013
orale gracias atclm.,saludos de tijuana ala gente loca de anaheim.aki andamos
Popcorn gangsters

Yorba Linda, CA

#4369 Jul 8, 2013
You putos all lick balls. Sureno, norteno, it's all the same bag of weak ass punks who can't fight alone. Go have a f'in car wash for Spider or Sniper, and get some airbrushed tshirts with RIP to support his hyna and their 3 kids. She gonna need the money to keep hittin that pipe!

All "gangsters" end up dead or in prison, and strung out on shit. Thanks for keeping the prisons full! I look forward to pissing on your graves.
HITLER

Buena Park, CA

#4370 Jul 8, 2013
f#k all you pieces of sh$t your all scum go back to mexico no one wants you here. you will all die a horrible death and or do lots of time in prison for something dumb fighting over a neighborhood you cant even afford to live in. how many of you live with your mommy? do any of you have your own place or a job ? course not. I know 90 percent of you are just smokers slanging to maintain your habit if you werent maybe one of you would have a car instead of a beach cruizer. your all poser gangsters without a gun.maybe one person in your hood has a gun but you dont. I dont need to be from some byiitch az gang for protection i dont need a bunch of daddies to protect me and ill walk thru all your hoods all day everyday and you won't do shite cause your all punks writing on the wall like dogs pissing on a tree your all punk az losers who can't live your own lives.and your mom cleans my house and your uncle sells me snowcones and tacos out of shopping cart. WHITE POWER HIAL HITLER 88/14
lol

Anaheim, CA

#4372 Jul 9, 2013
HITLER wrote:
f#k all you pieces of sh$t your all scum go back to mexico no one wants you here. you will all die a horrible death and or do lots of time in prison for something dumb fighting over a neighborhood you cant even afford to live in. how many of you live with your mommy? do any of you have your own place or a job ? course not. I know 90 percent of you are just smokers slanging to maintain your habit if you werent maybe one of you would have a car instead of a beach cruizer. your all poser gangsters without a gun.maybe one person in your hood has a gun but you dont. I dont need to be from some byiitch az gang for protection i dont need a bunch of daddies to protect me and ill walk thru all your hoods all day everyday and you won't do shite cause your all punks writing on the wall like dogs pissing on a tree your all punk az losers who can't live your own lives.and your mom cleans my house and your uncle sells me snowcones and tacos out of shopping cart. WHITE POWER HIAL HITLER 88/14
hahahaha dude don't talking smack to these people make you a punk also? Hypocrite! There are a bunch of guys on 9th st in buena park. go and tell them something or anaheim is full of gangsters. B#@ch boy
mictlan

Phoenix, AZ

#4373 Jul 9, 2013
HITLER wrote:
f#k all you pieces of sh$t your all scum go back to mexico no one wants you here. you will all die a horrible death and or do lots of time in prison for something dumb fighting over a neighborhood you cant even afford to live in. how many of you live with your mommy? do any of you have your own place or a job ? course not. I know 90 percent of you are just smokers slanging to maintain your habit if you werent maybe one of you would have a car instead of a beach cruizer. your all poser gangsters without a.gun.maybe one person in your hood has a gun but you dont. I dont need to be from some byiitch az gang for protection i dont need a bunch of daddies to protect me and ill walk thru all your hoods all day everyday and you won't do shite cause your all punks writing on the wall like dogs pissing on a tree your all punk az losers who can't live your own lives.and your mom cleans my house and your uncle sells me snowcones and tacos out of shopping cart. WHITE POWER HIAL HITLER 88/14
and how many kids do u have with your daughter, u scared to death inbred hick...ain't u supposed to be on a freeway exit begging for chump change for some generic cigarettes and beer??? dont forget your raggedy cardboard sign and try putting some shoes on them dirtty ass kids.. u have them walking around in some dirrty ass pampers with no clothes barefooted and all, just like your pedophile pappy taught u hah.. fxckin white people are something else..now go molest your sister u fxckin pilgrim!
Machete

United States

#4374 Jul 10, 2013
HITLER wrote:
I beat up on whiteboys for funn haha shits funny when they start crying begging for u to leave them alone lol punk ass rednecks start handing u there wallet car and house keys talking about please leave me alone I'll give u whatever just dont hurt me hahaaa scary ass whiteboy take your pedophile ass back to europe were u belong bitchass fckin riffraff
it out

United States

#4375 Jul 13, 2013
atclm wrote:
<quoted text>haha break that sh*t down f**ken peceta
you putos have the green light!talking so much shxt on panocha st and end up pezetas.panocha st don't even have the green light anymore.what the fxck is up w/ that fxcken area?nothing but lames,panochas and tramps.
Evils gang

Anaheim, CA

#4377 Jul 17, 2013
Ftroop wrote:
<quoted text>you only here about these pannochas on tha internet jajaja pinche peseta wants to act hard behind her computer lmao fkin netbanger your fake as street died out years aggo now pay up chavala! FXTROOP GANG
fxck your hood can't wait for OVC to take over you trampas I respect the real troopers b4 I respect you lames haha!!!
Sniper

United States

#4378 Jul 17, 2013
White people have more guns than you punks and can shoot better than you sideways f'ing animals. When the race wars begin you wabs need to bring only one thing. Your own body bags. You will need them. Not all white people are weak and bow down to you animals. Come f*kk with me and see what happens.
LOS-KINGS

Phoenix, AZ

#4379 Jul 17, 2013
S.SxBROWN.DEMONS GANG ON TOP.
Sniper

United States

#4382 Jul 17, 2013
I don't call the police. The only reason I would call anyone would be to come scoop what is left of you up with a shovel. This is one white boy that is not scared of you f*kkn ranker wabs. Come find out who the scared one is you animal.
Machete wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds good u scarey white piece of shit.. Now go call the police cuz u can't find one of dirty ass stray cats hahaha
Sniper

United States

#4387 Jul 18, 2013
Come get some tough guy. I will send you home to your madre and your padre in a trash bag wab.
Machete wrote:
<quoted text>Where u at whiteboy? I'll go smoke your bitch ass and fck your wife and daughter while I'm at it
Machete

United States

#4388 Jul 18, 2013
Sniper wrote:
Come get some tough guy. I will send you home to your madre and your padre in a trash bag wab. <quoted text>
So were u at whiteboy??? Dont be scurred u little bitchass pedophile hahaha
Machete

United States

#4389 Jul 18, 2013
mimi wrote:
white people never learn
White people are something else....
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 58 min BRUINS FOR TRUTH 28,481
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) 2 hr happy 8
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 3 hr ugh 24
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr Jack 5,301
Homicide Investigation Underway In La Puente 8 hr nini 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 12 hr vecino endz 2,588
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 17 hr vEWRX3 1,136

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE