Travelers

Concord, CA

#4319 Jun 9, 2013
vLA JOLLAst13 wrote:
Big Bad LA JOLLA ST Gang!!! Los Mad Ones Gang or else dont bang!
Fxck cebollas
CROW VILLAGE

Phoenix, AZ

#4320 Jun 9, 2013
NETBANGxER wrote:
Attention NetBangers! We are looking for the toughest netbanger of them all, we are searching for the "Real Deal" the one who puts in the most work behind a computer screen, the one that has no fear on them keys and the one that is Net Banging 24/7 and makes it a priority. N O W.... I no there are gonna be a lot of fake wimpy little kids that respond to this message with hate but I assure you that you ARE NOT TOUGH. So with that being said, we are gonna pick only the "BEST" net banger on here so put in your requests and keep up the net banging.
What's up homie u looking for me! This be PELON from CROW VILLAGE LOS DIRTY BIRDS GANG and I be the hardist netbanger on here I been netbanging since 2007 when my jefa got me my first computer and I been on here ever sense! These chumps can't hang with me I'm on topix all day every day putting in work on these chunklas!!!
NETBANGxER

Buena Park, CA

#4321 Jun 10, 2013
CROW VILLAGE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up homie u looking for me! This be PELON from CROW VILLAGE LOS DIRTY BIRDS GANG and I be the hardist netbanger on here I been netbanging since 2007 when my jefa got me my first computer and I been on here ever sense! These chumps can't hang with me I'm on topix all day every day putting in work on these chunklas!!!
Orale PELONA, your definatly in the top 3 but there are still a few that are right there with you. Keep up the good work and stay true to the NetWork. Our winner will be announced on Friday. NETBANGX3R
CROW VILLAGE

United States

#4322 Jun 10, 2013
NETBANGxER wrote:
<quoted text> Orale PELONA, your definatly in the top 3 but there are still a few that are right there with you. Keep up the good work and stay true to the NetWork. Our winner will be announced on Friday. NETBANGX3R
THATS RIGHT THANKS HOMEY!
AHM

Los Angeles, CA

#4323 Jun 10, 2013
Ahm B.Pobrex3 lincoln ave gang
Travelers

Concord, CA

#4324 Jun 11, 2013
Los malos gang
V_ESAHM_LS_GANG_ RIFA

Anaheim, CA

#4325 Jun 11, 2013
EVIL S1D3 ANNA DRIVE L0k0xES GANG RIFAMOS
Travelers

Concord, CA

#4326 Jun 12, 2013
V_ESAHM_LS_GANG_RIFA wrote:
EVIL S1D3 ANNA DRIVE L0k0xES GANG RIFAMOS
Fxck a keso
EVIL ONES GANG

Corona, CA

#4327 Jun 12, 2013
FAWK WHAT YOU HEARD ITS THE BIG BAD A-PE-ESE-TE GANG BARRIO LOS EVIL ONES FAWK THE ENEMIGAS
NETBANGxER

Buena Park, CA

#4329 Jun 12, 2013
Attention NetBang3rz!! Only 2 days left before we pick the hardest netBanGer on this site. So far PELONA from COW VILLAGE is in the lead. KEEP BANGING BEHIND THE KEYS AND WIN THE TITLE OF THE HARDEST NETbAnG3R!!
anaheimer

United States

#4330 Jun 12, 2013
EVIL ONES GANG wrote:
FAWK WHAT YOU HEARD ITS THE BIG BAD A-PE-ESE-TE GANG BARRIO LOS EVIL ONES FAWK THE ENEMIGAS
I heard your little one street got taken over by tramps and u foos is no good just a bunch of peceta dropouts that are green lit fo life..que qacho but then again fck pannochas!
V_ESAHM_LS_GANG_ RIFA

Anaheim, CA

#4331 Jun 12, 2013
Travelers wrote:
<quoted text>Fxck a keso
FCKK A LAME ASS TRAMPA!!
PUNX

Buena Park, CA

#4332 Jun 13, 2013
V_ESAHM_LS_GANG_RIFA wrote:
<quoted text>
FCKK A LAME ASS TRAMPA!!
Yea their is a group of dropouts from Tramps that kickit on Orange/Lincoln and hit on all the junior high girls and these fools are at least 20. Fckng punks one of them were crying their eyes out when they were hit up for acting disrespectful to people. Fck Travelers!
EVIL ONES GANG

Corona, CA

#4333 Jun 13, 2013
anaheimer wrote:
<quoted text>I heard your little one street got taken over by tramps and u foos is no good just a bunch of peceta dropouts that are green lit fo life..que qacho but then again fck pannochas!
YOU GOT SOME BAD INFO CUZ WE STILL ACTIVE AND WILL ALWAYS BE FROM PAULINE ST TO EAST ST REPPING THAT BIG BAD PAULINE STREET X3 GANGA ALL DAY EVERYDAY ALL YOU FOOLS TALKIN SHXT THAT WE HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT ARE A BUNCH OF LAME ASS BITCXES IF MY BARRIO HAS THE GREEN LIGHT WHY HASNT YOUR BITXH ASS CAME BY THE HOOD TO PUT IN WORK SINCE YOU SO DOWN FUCXEN CHAVALA
fairy tales sw ahm

Anaheim, CA

#4334 Jun 13, 2013
EVIL ONES GANG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GOT SOME BAD INFO CUZ WE STILL ACTIVE AND WILL ALWAYS BE FROM PAULINE ST TO EAST ST REPPING THAT BIG BAD PAULINE STREET X3 GANGA ALL DAY EVERYDAY ALL YOU FOOLS TALKIN SHXT THAT WE HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT ARE A BUNCH OF LAME ASS BITCXES IF MY BARRIO HAS THE GREEN LIGHT WHY HASNT YOUR BITXH ASS CAME BY THE HOOD TO PUT IN WORK SINCE YOU SO DOWN FUCXEN CHAVALA
wasnt one dude from ur x street got smoked not so long ago?
lol

Garden Grove, CA

#4335 Jun 13, 2013
Thugs with computers... representing their set on topix.
joe

Los Angeles, CA

#4336 Jun 13, 2013
EVIL ONES GANG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR HOOD IS FCKEN DEAD AINT NO ONE TO BANG ON! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT BE POSTED ARE THE PYSAS AND ROCKEROS NONE OF YOUR HOMIES ARE ACTIVE AND YOUR LITTLE ONE STREET GOT TAKEN OVER BY TRAMPS U FCKEN PECETA AND THE VERDE IS FOR LIFE PINCHE MOKOSO ASK SOMEBODY!!
fairy tales sw ahm

Anaheim, CA

#4337 Jun 13, 2013
lol wrote:
Thugs with computers... representing their set on topix.
right...and stupid people that that got nothing to do n comment on a random topix post like you. haha lame you are doing the same.
evils click

Concord, CA

#4338 Jun 15, 2013
anaheimer wrote:
<quoted text>I heard your little one street got taken over by tramps and u foos is no good just a bunch of peceta dropouts that are green lit fo life..que qacho but then again fck pannochas!
fxck you and you fantasy cause we have no green lite and trampas hide alot and rank out!! So fxck yourself no hood fxg come out from hiding leva!!
evils click

Concord, CA

#4339 Jun 15, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR HOOD IS FCKEN DEAD AINT NO ONE TO BANG ON! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT BE POSTED ARE THE PYSAS AND ROCKEROS NONE OF YOUR HOMIES ARE ACTIVE AND YOUR LITTLE ONE STREET GOT TAKEN OVER BY TRAMPS U FCKEN PECETA AND THE VERDE IS FOR LIFE PINCHE MOKOSO ASK SOMEBODY!!
don't be a hyna and claim a hood leva!Let me know where you r at I'll pay you a visit!!You can call me mr.zombie since you say we r dead and I'll show you the meaning of EVIL piece of shxt!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
May Is Mental Health Month 2 hr Nuts n Happy 1
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 4 hr LOS DIRTY BIRDS 14
Pacheco pays off the cops for all their help (Dec '13) 7 hr I know 4
Del Terra and the Three Amigos in BP Transit Sc... 9 hr kim hill 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr tom wingo 29,765
council man Pacheco? (Apr '09) 13 hr Really 75
Car accident on Santa gertrudes 16 hr Tgcmoore 1
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]