Sandy

United States

#4270 May 20, 2013
Oso viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
So which event you want to be signed up for einstein?
Go molest your kids whiteboy

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#4271 May 20, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>Go molest your kids whiteboy
Alright, anoter contestant in the Ho-slap.
fatty

United States

#4272 May 20, 2013
Oso viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, anoter contestant in the Ho-slap.
white people never learn.. that's why their kids get picked on from the first grade on up.. used and abused!

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#4273 May 20, 2013
fatty wrote:
<quoted text>white people never learn.. that's why their kids get picked on from the first grade on up.. used and abused!
yeah the best mommies and daddies are all pachucos ... when you can find them.
CYCLONERO

Anaheim, CA

#4275 May 21, 2013
BIG BAD ANAHEIM UNDERHILL ST 13 LOS CYCLONXS GANG RIFA FUXK MY ENEMIGAS AUSTR FROM BALSAM AVE TO PIONEER PARK
CAVE

Santa Ana, CA

#4276 May 21, 2013
CYCLONERO wrote:
BIG BAD ANAHEIM UNDERHILL ST 13 LOS CYCLONXS GANG RIFA FUXK MY ENEMIGAS AUSTR FROM BALSAM AVE TO PIONEER PARK
ANAHEIM CAMBRIDGE AVE X3 WALNUTGROVE PARK SSKROOKS fk underwears
anah13m blvd

United States

#4277 May 21, 2013
Oso viejo wrote:
All you vatos are good for is coming on topix and bragging about how bad your little clicka is.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-habra-ca/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/whittier-ca/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-puente-ca/...
And on and on and on ... I say have a competition ... call it the Órale Olympics ... lets say we get all you beaners together and compete in some games unique to your culture. You could have:
The jump in beatdown – where four of five of you choda chompers rump up on one poor wannabe
The Bud Lite carry – to see how many 12 packs one guy can carry from the 7-11 to past the bus stop
The drive by shoot-em-up – try to hit a target sized like a defenseless old lady while hanging out of a minivan door
The run and hide – where you try and find a place where the police dogs can't reach you
and my personal favorite ...
The Ho-slap – where you see how many times you can whack your baby mama before you get her all marked up.
Let the games begin
I want to play.but I didn't see the how many white boys will give me the money befor I slap them like the bixches the are?I can start by taking you money fxcken gummo loke alike white boy
fatty

United States

#4278 May 22, 2013
Oso viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
fcken hillbillies will never learn and I fcken love it!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4279 May 25, 2013
cple wrote:
Im a lil bitch in skinny jeans, trying to bang hard on the net! I always try to look hard but i pluck my eyebrows so thin , nobody even takes me serious! all i like to do is hang out with different hoods and be the cheerleader, talk shit on here and say things i dont even know about! i dont even know what the CAMPO is, thats how lame i am! i would say more but here comes my mom, she is gonna spank my lil gay ass if she finds out what im saying on here! And yea , shout out to my lil pussy homies from that dead ass pancific st! The nastiest part of anaheim, im out guys!
I'll fxck u up let me know when and where fxcken leva wanna be!!
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4281 May 25, 2013
Oso viejo wrote:
All you vatos are good for is coming on topix and bragging about how bad your little clicka is.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-habra-ca/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/whittier-ca/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-puente-ca/...
And on and on and on ... I say have a competition ... call it the Órale Olympics ... lets say we get all you beaners together and compete in some games unique to your culture. You could have:
The jump in beatdown – where four of five of you choda chompers rump up on one poor wannabe
The Bud Lite carry – to see how many 12 packs one guy can carry from the 7-11 to past the bus stop
The drive by shoot-em-up – try to hit a target sized like a defenseless old lady while hanging out of a minivan door
The run and hide – where you try and find a place where the police dogs can't reach you
and my personal favorite ...
The Ho-slap – where you see how many times you can whack your baby mama before you get her all marked up.
Let the games begin
r u still mad that I spanked your babymama in front of you?!!
cple

Anaheim, CA

#4282 May 25, 2013
Oso viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah and white people r so smart building homes where tornadoes keep coming through yearly! Fxck dumx axs white people obviously they will never learn cause they will rebuild again and more of them will die Haha!!!
anaheim xxxog

Anaheim, CA

#4283 May 25, 2013
cple wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and white people r so smart building homes where tornadoes keep coming through yearly! Fxck dumx axs white people obviously they will never learn cause they will rebuild again and more of them will die Haha!!!
your comment is just stupid. "Stupid is as stupid does"
Anaheimsur

Pacoima, CA

#4284 May 25, 2013
cple wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and white people r so smart building homes where tornadoes keep coming through yearly! Fxck dumx axs white people obviously they will never learn cause they will rebuild again and more of them will die Haha!!!
Dumb ass fcken PECETA ..Get the fck out of here and go netbang somewhere else with your defunct hood
Anaheimsur

Pacoima, CA

#4285 May 25, 2013
cple wrote:
<quoted text>r u still mad that I spanked your babymama in front of you?!!
Are u still mad that I fcked your babys mom and now your taking care of my kid thinking its yours?!!
UALLRWEAK

Buena Park, CA

#4289 May 29, 2013
How many of you netbangers got busted this memorial day weekend? Jajajajaja pinche jotos! Cabron!! You all are fake and you are all punks.
ariel st

Los Angeles, CA

#4291 May 31, 2013
ahm v.folksx3 gang fk our enimies
V_ESAHM_LS_GANG_ RIFA

Anaheim, CA

#4293 Jun 4, 2013
HAHAHA FCKEN VARR1O"EAST"S1D3 "AHMx3"LOKOXES" GANG"R1FAM0S" CALLE ANNA DR1V3 t0 BENMORE LANE t0 CANFIELD LANE! FCK MY ENEMI"ES FCK TRAMPAS"CALZONES"CHI CHAS"PANOCHAS"FORKS "CHANGOS!!! VESA13R1FA!!!!
cple is a hyna

Anaheim, CA

#4294 Jun 4, 2013
cple wrote:
<quoted text>I'll fxck u up let me know when and where fxcken leva wanna be!!
Meet me on cerritos and gilbert you lil peceta
lames

Anaheim, CA

#4295 Jun 4, 2013
ariel st wrote:
ahm v.folksx3 gang fk our enimies
two of your homies got the verde,do you want the names? go handle your business first chava!
anaheim blvd

United States

#4297 Jun 4, 2013
lames wrote:
<quoted text> two of your homies got the verde,do you want the names? go handle your business first chava!
every hood has a(some)lame as foos.just like every hood has a(some)down axx homie.that's way there is lots of foos doing time,cause they got ratted on for being down and putting in work.so get the fxck out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 3 hr Truth 11
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 6 hr Anaheim ss 1,135
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 6 hr Oh Yes 2
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 28,453
Mayor Lozano Lied to Stichman and Vineland Peop... 14 hr Lozano Liar 2
KlYES Pacheco and Mayor going down with Soccer... 14 hr Guess What 3
Pacheco thinks Soccer League and Church will Sa... 14 hr Not Over 2

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info